IT'S NOT FAIR

IT'S NOT FAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83nSRUQUWx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Literal OW clone
>Positive reviews
why?
Battleborn is shit but at least it didn't just look at something popular and copy it

Plebs love Hi-Rez after Smite

Hi-Rez are the Chads of the industry
They pump and dump title after title.

>why?
waifus

>made by a team that actually has a pedigree and experience in the genre
>more coherent character designs
>not filled with shitty memes and Gearbox-tier writing
>just not made by Gearbox altogether
>more furries

Pretty easy to see why one's so superior to another.

I mean it's easy to make something "good" when you're literally copy/pasting something that's actually good.

>more furries
>good

How is that progressive game doing? How is that catering to SJW subhumans going? I am so happy Battleborn exists, the retards and cucks who bought and worked on it make me laugh so hard.

All that pathetic Overwatch clone had to do was put a look at my tits akali and a demon reaper on the picture and it got a good size playerbase, take lessons, make games for GAMERS, not for cancer SJW / interactive movie retards.

NOBODY LIKES A SHIT GAME, MADE BY RANDY

>one is f2p
>the other isn't

figures

this is fucking stupid. randy didn't deserve this. why the fuck is the entire industry against him? this is just bullshit

As much as I don't like Bloodborne, can we not pretend ripping off other games is any better than SJW shit? Both should be shunned

I am talking about character design, we want to see male heroes who are masculine, edgy, wise or inspiring, not fucking cucks, nu-males, lesorandom, effeminate whores(male). We want to see SEXY, FEMININE AND BEAUTIFUL FEMALE CHARACTERS, not landwhales, not ugly brianna-wu trannies etc.

As for copying Overwatch, that is a very good thing. I haven't played Paladins, I play Overwatch, but having Paladins around is a good thing, so those Jews at Blizzturd don't get to full of themselves and keep pumping out REAL CONTENT, not fucking skins and garbage events (where the fuck is my stealth hero Sombra?).

Also,

>bloodborne

kek

Paladin seems fun responsive and the characters are nicer to look at, the UI is clean and more aesthetically pleasing and Battleborn was an ugly politically correct mess.

I remember paladins being in beta before overwatch even became a thing.
Why do people say it's a rip-off ?

>wanting jerks to play your game

People would've ate Battleborn up if it had the Borderlands label on it but for some ungodly reason, Randy doesn't want to be known as "the Borderlands guy".

The price tag is the simple answer. Anyone will install a free game.

youtu.be/83nSRUQUWx0

You should play Paladins but I would not suggest paying any money for it. Hi-Rez typically issues false perma bans for their games for people who spend money on them.

Hi-rez literally banned me for buying a PAX convention skin off e-bay. They found out and considered it "real money trade" and permabanned me from Smite/GA/Tribes.

Bloodborn is just a rip off of souls anyway.

>overwatch with improved characters and also free
>overcucks will be forever butthurt because the game they paid $40 now has a beter version on Steam

It's delicious. The constant derailment of any paladins thread by you fags shows it too.

I have three friends who tried it and said it was shit, only one of them own OW.

Maybe, maybe not. Have any popular franchises been turned into moba's or moba-like games and done well? Heroes of the Storm, Nosgoth and Orcs Must Die come to mind.

...what?

>Obviously if you don't like people ripping things off it's cause of some form of buyers remorse.
Come on son.

Well you should be mad at Overmeme ripping off other FPS titles and movies then.

What has OW copied to the same degree as Paladins?

Honestly? This. If they didn't go for that stupid and ridiculous art style that has no charm at all for Battleborn, it would have done much better. A lot of people enjoyed the waifus and character design of Borderlands so I don't know why they went full on retard for the designs.

Pitchford said he won the name from Gabe in a game of cards I think but it turned out be a retarded lie

Go and look up the global agenda videos paladin's uploaded in response to the shitfest.

You mean the Global Agenda videos where they put on global, non class exclusive cosmetics to make their characters look like the OW characters? Like the universal Egyptian helm on their rocketeer character?

It's quite a bit different honestly, the shooting and time to kill is faster, and the game mode is more moba-alike with items and builds.

The characters are somewhat ripped off, but the game takes a very different approach to the genre.

>Pritchford told me today that his intent was to entertain, not mislead
>how he tries to patch it up after Valve calls out his bullshit
Holy fucking shit is this real life?

shit I actually snorted
this is genuinely funny to me

34K faggot russian br hacking poni kiddies are contained in this garbage out of Overwatch.

Thanks Paladins.

Yeah, only Blizzard approved league players can cheat in Overwatch anyway

SO HERE I AM

>Implying any of these 34,000 ponyfag russians can afford Overwatch

Did they censor the underboob?