>Never ever mortal

I'm still mad

This game defined my childhood.

>great uncle is home on holiday
>"Hey uncle! come look at this cool thing I want to show you!"
>put on N64 and Turok
>type in the entire big cheat
>"you remember that whole thing from your head? gaaahleeeee"
>load up the game, pull out minigun, and start spraying voodoo witch doctors and dinosaurs
>he's mindblown by the graphics but also staring at it and me going wtf this kid is shooting guns and killing things

Truly it was a revolutionary time. Now kids today are playing GTA V and having sex with hookers then stabbing them to get their money back. How times change.

>start spraying voodoo witch doctors and dinosaurs

Meanwhile in Germany we got the usual robot censorship treatment.

>Chromehounds

Damn now there's one game that could be great for cross-platform support if it ever got an updated rerelease. Unfortunately since it was published by Sega and from software is now owned by Bamco, there's a slim chance its ever happening.

>even the rope is gone

but why

the port is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=GVb4xG0QLkg

this cover looks so cool, not like all the cartoony garbage nowdays

Turok 2 remastered when?

I like '08 Turok. I think it's awesome.

Fight me you faggots.

>tfw my friend got the new turok a week early and would not stop venting about it
I've never seen him that angry before and I agree it was an alright game

>weeping for a mediocre shooter
lol kys

At least the Remaster is fucking superb and Turok 2 is on the way.

Such a cool series.

Hecatomb when?

>Tfw they will never remaster Evolution with a fix for the disappearing weapons bug and Online Multiplayer.

So many hours me and my buddies wasted on the multiplayer.

Really happy to see some of the weapons used in doom mods.

This. Also, Future Perfect

Remaster? Where

Single player Unreal.

store.steampowered.com/app/405820/

>.hack is now mobile shit

Jeezus, I still get goosebumps to this day whenever you exit the ship at the beginning and that god-like score starts playing.

There will never be a proper rerelease of the first four games. Well 2-4 since 1 is on PSN.

There's literally nothing wrong with the HD port. Stop spreading that stupid meme.

Whenever I see that infographic I'm curious if anyone had given that collection a shot a year or two after it's launch because they did address a lot of the straight up bugs, like adding the fog back to the boat sequence in SH2.

I played SH2 on PS2 and as well on the PS3 and it was pretty much the same experience after some patches. The art replacements are a thing of taste, but teeth for eyes and no fog are not an issue anymore and it makes at least SH2 on the PS3 a fine choice. SH3 is kind of fucked for it's new VO though.

R.I.P.

There's something about Turok that just seems so primal and otherworldly, I think the shitty graphics and the fog which was used to mask pop in have a lot to do with it, also the complete lack of cutscenes so your imagination has free reign.

Great soundtracks on those games too, even Evolution's was great too.

the other turoks games are3 good

Played the fuck out of Turok when I was a kid. Used to play until midnight with my cousins, that monkey in the middle mode was hot fire.
MY FUCKING NIGGA