>Batman
>master of ALL martial arts
I'll let you figure this one out OP.

Batman would win in an urban environment but big boss would win outdoors

Cqc is basically all martial arts mixed into one style

Is CQC considered a martial art?

if he had enough time to plan

How much prep time does Batman get ?

Is Big Boss allowed to contact anyone via codec ?

Which Big Boss are we talkin' here? If it was MGSV Big Boss than Batman would have some trouble getting him out into the open, otherwise he'd have to fight him and all his soldiers on Mother Base.

batman literally cannot lose

no, no it isn't

Yes

It's a combination of different techniques.

Batman only knows the fake versions, the ones used for show rather than for real life combat.

Does batman have prep time?

Big boss couldn't even beat death stroke
Except batman takes down martial arts masters, thugs, assassins, military, ex military all the time.

>guy who takes down bipedal robots armed with nothing

>rich guy who needs all the technology and still gets battered by a gay clown

HMMMMMMMMMMM

It really makes you think huh?

Unless BB brings D-dog.

>Armed with nothing
My sides

Batcucks are the most cancerous comic fans

that wallhacking piece of shit

Big Boss would win the fight, no doubt.

For one, he's not afraid to use guns, and he's an expert in using every single type. Batman probably doesn't even know how to fire a regular .22 caliber pistol. Also, Big Boss has thermal goggles, which pretty much eleminates batman's ability to stealth. In a straight up fight between the two, Big Boss wins.

If both are going all out, then Batman wins with the Batwing and it's missiles, guns and insane defense systems.

If it's a typical 1 on one encounter, then Venom can win, but only if he sees Batman first.

If youre going to make bait dont make it obvious with the hmmmm may may

>I have never read or even played the batman games: the post

Batman's suit has a thermal masking lining. Have you played the Arkham games? Bats knows guns and how to dismantle them pretty instantly.

Saitama beats them both.

Batman is invisible to thermals you idiot. Also the latest batman film has him gunning down people with miniguns and missiles from his vehicles. Batman also has devices that jam guns and his suit is bullet proof.

He doesnt even need to see him first with the sonar in his arm

Ive never realized that Ive wanted this until now. thanks.

Who?

>If both are going all out, then Batman wins with the Batwing and it's missiles, guns and insane defense systems.

If we're going that route BB/Venom have an entire army at their disposal.

>master of prep time vs. master of on site procurement

Legitimately a tough call. Unstoppable force against an immovable object.

And if you are really gonna force that,Batman has Bat-bot army.Every single one of them is basically bootleg Ironman suits.

Batman is the biggest mary sue in comics.

It doesn't matter who he's pitted against, he'll still come out the winner.

Batman jams the very loud and audible sonar with his own and his suit is invisible to it besides.

Bats do have really good sonar

>Using Snyder shit version of Batman as proof
Absolute shit.

Bring other people into the fight doesn't count because then it's not between Batman and BB.

Can't hide from wall hack dog

BB would actually make for a pretty good villain in the Batman universe. He's got a good motivation and everything.

>master of on site procurement
No that's Solid - the man that starts infiltrating hostile bases with no weapons.

>literal joke character beats two characters whose existence are not satires of their respective genre

Quality post, friendo. Shitpost or not.

So? Big Boss has access to literal invisibility camouflage. Batman can't beat that.

>He's got a good motivation and everything.
He would be a puppet for Ra's al Ghul and he's retarded enough to not even be aware who is controlling him. Literally second tier henchman material.

If Bat have prep. time, he wins no doubts.
If he doesn't, Big Boss have a chance.

He brought his batplane first. But ok, Venom brings Sahelanthropus then.

>Literally second tier henchman
You're thinking of Raiden.

Underrated post

And nukes.

Batman wins at night. BB wins at day.

>batman
>no optical camo
you what m8?

>Thinks Batman has optical camo
Think for a second. If he had it he'd use it.

>b-but batman is invincible to everything and if he isn't he secretly had a counter to it the whole time
OK, Big Boss is also in his noise dampening, thermal blocking, bullet proof sneaking suit with 100% camo index so he's invisible in broad daylight and totally silent while running around and also has his infinite ammo head band with armor piercing ammo, rocket launcher, and the magazine that forces people to stop a D look at it while giving away their position, an army of MSF soldiers similarly equipped, and metal gear ZEKE

Batman has been the result of shitty writing for decades with muh prep time as the most retarded ass pull meme ever

Stealth camo is the most visible form of invisibility the world has ever seen, to be honest. It also provides no concealment against optics in the non visible range, by the way.

>muh parasite suit + armour, mist & camo parasites + brennan LRS-46
done in 2 secons flat

Big Boss's mainly trained for urban warfare, he only adapted to the jungle for MGS3. They say that right at the beginning of the game.

Venom can't control it without Mantis (another person) and never did use it in game anyway. Doesn't count.

i dont care about facts, batman is a shitty character and deserves to lose

there are people who can beat batman in a fight, but big boss is not one of those people

this is almost as stupid as asking whether 'strong character' can beat 'one punch man' or whether 'fictional universe' can beat 'warhammer 40k equivalent'

no...because its not written that way, why even ask this

This. Big Boss with all of his game breaking god mode tech on easily outclasses anything Batman can pull out of his utility belt. Also, people have been saying Batman knows plenty about guns, but we know for a fact that Big Boss knows way more since he's basically a huge nerd for guns.

And it was stupid as fuck to begin with as CIA covert operatives in the 60s worked mainly in south american jungle shitholes and banana republics.

It's only visible for the sake of gameplay. In MGS1 the four guys in the elevator were completely invisible.

Everyone has to have a first time.

Big Boss isn't really stronger than Deathstroke

They only knew the fake versions. Literally anyone can call themselves a blackbelt.

No it's not as the camo becomes visible to guards who are on alert in game(in mgs3 it drops it's camo index on the alert phase to showcase that) so someone that pays attention can see it.

>He thinks meming will win him an argument

Batman is just a spoiled little rich fuck. BB will put him in a chokehold and whisper in his ear.

Kept you waiting huh

Because it's fun to speculate. Even then it depends on who's writing.

Adam West's Batman can

>muh dark and edgy batman

Okay then. Batman uses his Green Lantern ring (he owns 2) to pick up BB and knock him up, lol.

Batman wins.

Batman would be enraptured by his rugged good looks and his ideals and join the combat unit.

Adam West Batman would show up in his base run in and carry out his nuke while spraying snake repellent on everything then proceed to surf out of his shit platform.

If Batman can use his fancy toy, Big Boss should be allowed to use his nukes.
ez win no re

Yeah, I don't think Batman has fought and won against anyone that could turn invisible in his 77 years of being around

jackass

So Big Boss recruits him in the same manner he did Ocelot?

Better question - Ocelot vs Batman

no
BB is only allowed his tools
>gets a box and a stungun

>It's only visible for the sake of gameplay

Yeah, thanks for proving my point.

>Implying that the ONLY thing Big Boss going for him would be optic camo
That's only one of his abilities. Big Boss is also a trained soldier on par with Death Stroke, and doesn't us a retarded Katana and Bowstaff when he has access to perfectly good guns.

Does Big Boss get The End's Moss camo? If he does, he's literally invisible unless Batman actually walks over him.

>Big Boss
>posts Venom

Six bullets isn't enough to kill a Batman.

Batman knocks out Venom Snack, but then Big Bass appears behind him, grabs him and says "TALK" and then Bamtan deploys his anti choke spray that activates from his belt, but Snek Boss dodges it and then eh uses BBC and Batman block with kengfu and Big "Big Boss" Boss shoots him with the dartsleep but Batman immune so he use harpoon to shoot away, but Boss is deploy grab him and they fly to roof building. BoSs says "ur ded patents", Batmen gets attack by inner demos and surrender uncondistionally and gets fled to mother base to join r&r team.

Yes?

I really despise powerlevel threads. Any universe written in a way that makes you feel characters aren't vulnerable to blind chance is literal garbage. How many people in these shitty comics books die [1] due to a stray bullet or some other form of bad luck [2] without it being an obvious narrative tool of the author?
Where is the existential dread that even the literal god of the universe is subject to the same rules of eventuality and is vulnerable to the same finite limits of existence.
Nowhere because it's trash that deals with juvenile absolutes that are ultimately contradictory and boring.

Yeah, pretty much. Big Boss is irresistible.

12 BULLETS YOU DUMB FAGGOT

BULLETS

Actual fight or contest of style? Because the second one isn't even a competition

How about twelve?

Venom is better than BB.

>Citing Snyder
How dare you.

Dit it take you all this time?

kek

Game of Thrones except dragonbitch and Johnnycuck

Why does Batman need preptime? He literally has more advanced technology in terms of equipment than BB.

Of course. Also, he's cuter

Deathstroke would kill the shit out of big bossu.

What's the biggest, meanest thing Big Boss has ever taken out? A giant battle mech and entire teams of deadly black ops agents.

Batman beats up a gay clown and fights street toughs and weirdos in costumes. Big Boss would put a bullet through his big chin from 3 miles away, before he even got a chance to step out the batmobile

Had to play schenario in mind many time.. But now i am sure.

>Batman probably doesn't even know how to fire a regular .22 caliber pistol.
In year one and the 6 part, animatrix style mini episodes, he keeps every single gun he takes from the villains/thugs and dismantles/reassembles them whenever he finds the time

Ffs, he can out maneuver deadshot, the lord of gun mastery

>existence are not satires of their respective genre

>MGS

>Having no level of satire

Nigga

>without it being an obvious narrative tool of the author?

Yea, grrm does a very good job of it, but I was shitting on superhero comic books there.

If Batman fought Venom Snake, Venom Snake would win before any fighting began. Why? Because of that huge protrusion sticking out of his head. If anyone punched that thing, or moved it at all, Venom would probably die. Batman wouldn't risk it.

It's also visible on thermal imaging but the moment you enter the elevator with googles they don't show anything. So either Otacon had a better version that he hid from snake and himself or the total invisibility of the guards in the elevator is just there to make it more tense and shouldn't be a indicator for the rest of the series.

dumb frogposter

It will always be a tool for narration, or else its just a bad story.

I hate you.

That's not what I said. I didn't say the Batman series and MGS games were devoid of satire, I said Big Boss and Batman are not satirical characters like Saitama.

Can no one on this board read? Or at least read without completely missing the point / inserting what they want to read into it?

fuck you

>Or at least read without inserting what they want to read into it

I hate you

>Bane
>Superman
>Joker multiple times
>fucking Damian Wayne

Batman gets his ass kicked all the time desu

Bacon = reddit strips. There is no way around it. If you ever wrap your food in bacon, I can assure you one thing, my friend. You're literally, indubitably reddit. You're wrapping your food in upvotes you piece of shit!

I'm going the boring route and say it's a stalemate since both characters take on superhuman characters with just technology, skill and support from research.

Both would probably sperg out on each other's tech and share stories around a fire while eating tree frogs in the moonlight.

Deathstroke kicked his ass
I think so did Bronze Tiger
And that one Legion karate guy could murder them all

Got me

Sorry wrong thread/board/time/universe

Did Big Boss know anyone named Martha?

>not flash

literally the Accelerator of comics

whats wrong with the za?

>Big Boss
>Not satire

Have you seen the masterpiece escape from LA?

He is both parody and satire at the same time. Unless you consider the words coming out of big boss mouth "good writing" at any time. Then I just feel sorry for you.

SHOW ME YOUR RAW FACE

>Give Batman 100 million hours of prep time
>Venom just does that sonar detection thing to find then run up and CQC him

Fuck off Reddit, Kojima is based and our man

What if Batman says DRACULA
Big Boss would faint on the spot.

None of the Metal Gear games have anything that comes close to good dialogue though.

And my point still stands. Saitama is a joke character. The joke is literally the name of what he's from. BB and Batman are not.

Ignore him

Who cares about modern Batman.

All he would do is trade punches with Big Boss and stand in a rooftop at night while it rains.

or
>muh prep time

Now, 60's Batman is the only one who could make this fight entertaining regardless of who wins.

in every scenario, Batman takes it.

in the butt, lol

It's disgusting

Deathstroke would win.

Deadpool would win

Deadshot would win

>iFunny

Kojima is king, but snake is a pop culture shell more then any kind of real character

and that goes for all the snakes

BB is though, just not on the same single competently obvious note sitama is

what the hell is with that pic, that guy's a dick

Deathstrike would win.

Yeah but he ended up specializing in outdoor ops later. Solid outright says put door ops were big bosses thing in MGS4.

This is only somewhat related, but would Large Leader and Bungie's Master Chief see eye to eye? What would they agree/disagree about?

Master Chief isn't exactly a fleshed out character with hopes and dreams and all, but he is the best soldier. Would Big Boss admire that?

don't worry, he died

god is good

No becouse in the end BB is a psycho that wants to destroy the world.

It's not Hawaiian

It's just a prank bro

It's judo mostly

Check out Martial Gamer on YouTube, he analyzes and recreates lots of video game martial arts.

What about the Battle gear?

If you had to learn one unarmed fighting style, what would it be?

do we even know what the battle gear is capable of?

Could never stop staring at his dick

Big Boss is mildly retarded.

Batman is a super genius.

Take a wild guess

LET ME SEE YOUR RAW FACE

being a high functioning autist is one of venoms greatest strengths

>BB
>the man that fears Dracula - a bat expy
>beating Batman
ayyy

BB lives by cartoon character law.
Things that would naturally kill a man do nothing to him.

Autism is BB's greatest strength, it makes it so he can't stop.

Batman
Big Boss fears the night
youtube.com/watch?v=K6bJHXccWaw

Batman would win, no question. Because if Solid Snake can do it, why can't he?

The real question is, can Solid Snake take down the Batman?

Solid Snake and Batman would bro up

World's Greatest Detective + The man who makes the impossible possible OTP

obvsously its jay jay the jet plane can fly and tomas cant fly so if tomas wanted to hurt jay jay jay jay cud just fly in the air until tomas doesnt want to hurt him and then jay jay can come down again and attak tomas also jay jay can move faster cos he is a plane and tomas is a train and planes can move faster than trains but why do you want them to hurt each other cos there peacefull and not vilent and i dont know why theyd want to fite and not just get along

He just wants soldiers to have a place. He's not crazy. Venom was crazy.

Oh shit nigger this question has no right to be this good.

Fuck no. My fanboipussy powers will boost BB.

No he's crazy MGS4 proves it with the AI's mimicking his thought patterns and coming up with the war economy. BB always was destined to be a psychotic war loving maniac.

The AI's were the ones destined for insanity. They were tainted by Zero's warped views.

The Zero influence comes in the form of control over the war economy if it was realized fully in the way BB thinks the the AI's would just fuel the war and let total chaos ensue instead of controlled small scale conflicts.

Use of the word reddit in this thread: Three
Poor form

Doesn't Big Boss shit all over Batman in terms of sheer stats?

BETTER QUESTION:

Who would win:

>Solid Snake trained for three years by Batman
>Dick Grayson, aka Nightwing trained for three years by Big Boss