Is it going to be good?

Is it going to be good?

Fuck no, and fuck anyone who thinks it will be.

It's literally just another run-of-the-mill survival game but with the Friday The 13th label attached to it. LPers will stream this for around a week and then forget it ever existed.

sounds like any other game in existence you fucktard

>Fuck no, and fuck anyone who thinks it will be.

Oh fuck off and play your shitty weeb games

>i cant enjoy because streamers will play it!

what a faggot

You tell me one single major thing this does different than other "stay alive" survival horrors and I'll buy it.

Play as fucking Jason Voorhees killing a bunch of chads.
Honestly, who the fuck wouldn't want to play that?

why she wearing her underwear in the water?

>DUDE JASON LMAO

holy fucking shit you couldn't market harder if you tried

Hahahah this will be a rotting dog turd on fire pwhahahahaha

>Developed partly by Ilfonic
It's fucked

plz don't start complaining about censorship you massive fucking faggot

Because it's like a horror movie. Nobody removes their underwear in horror movies, even when they're having sex.

this, please kill yourself you genetic defect goobergator

Slasher movie as a game does sound like a neat idea.
I've heard good things about Dead by Dawn (?) and that CINEMATIC PS4 game that was also called something with Dawn.

Jason stalking a bunch of dumb teens at Crystal Lake could make for a good game.

It looks like they're trying to appeal to white straight males, so no

Dead by Daylight is shit, Until Dawn was ALL A PRANK BRO

So literally nothing except its reskinned with your favorite hat. No thanks, pal.

dat ass tho

What's up with all the salt in this shitty thread?

shut the fuck up you schizo

Dead by Daylight is good with friends. I haven't actually played much since launch, but that's because my computer doesn't run it well and I got tired of a few shitters. I wish we could do just Cred Forums lobbies but I don't think enough people around here have the game.

you sound super fun to hang out with

the shill is real

Except for the entire second half of the game you turbo nigger.

>game

If you can play as a skinny dipping woman or chase them as Jason, then yes.

>le shill xDD

God forbid people are... ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A GAME.

>see an indie group making a game about teens trying to evade a killer at a camp
>"Hmm, they're using Friday the 13th as an inspiration. Smells like copyright infringement!"
>slap devs with a C&D
>make our own shitty knockoff with only one killer; doesn't matter, because it's Jason, and everyone knows Jason!
>except 95% of our intended player base, who probably don't even know who Jason's original identity was
>send marketers out to shill the game and shit on any other imitators

Genius.

Forget it, user. It's Cred Forums.

How will it play though
I like the idea of a horror game where you play as the killer but if you're just an unstoppable tank then I don't see a point...
I liked Manhunt since it was kinda like that but you had to sneak up on the enemies and single them out

Nah, just a really big Friday the 13th fan, and this is the only fucking thing to look forward to.

Original Friday the 13th was Jason's mom, you fucking underage faggot.

Btw hi to /r/Cred Forums for the screencap.

Yes

>short hair

Deserves to die

Best girl.

>Jason Takes Manhattan
>Spends 10 minutes in Manhattan
Bullshit!

so it's literally a reskin of thousands of other games?

>girl

Most Friday fans I know just call it "Jason takes a Boat Ride to Canada".

You're an unstoppable tank that can teleport.

Other team is a bunch of players who are trying to escape.

Sound familiar?

Not going to lie, I wish it was single player and I could just go through a stage representing each movie killing the different teens.

>Playing SWF
Literal cancer killing DBD

Actually, no. Besides Evolve, I don't know about any other 4v1 games

test

It's attention to detail is astounding. If it can be a better Dead by Daylight I'll be satisfied.

You're going to have to start talking like less of a faggot if you want me to understand you.

The only "cancer" in the game is juking faggots who spend half an hour running in circles because >lol so meen u so stoopid, long after I've stopped chasing them.

i want the goobergator manchildren throwing a temper tantrum itt to fucking leave plz

No bullying

It'll probably be good enough for what it is. I was surprised at how well Until Dawn was made, hopefully it'll be the same with this game.

I hope I get to play as Jason's Milf.

Dead by Daylight is a 4v1 game, but it's married to retarded mechanics and isn't satisfying to be the killer at all.

I want them to stay just because it makes you unhappy.

She was a stretch goal that they didn't reach.

How can you play DBD and not know that SWF stands for Survive With Friends?

Unless it's a remake of the NES game I see no reason to give a fuck of a shit.

test

There's always DLC. I hope we get a Jason X spaceship map.

Oh look something predictable made by a marketing agency.

They're still taking donations through backerkit, dunno if it counts towards stretch goals.

I told you I barely played it since it released. I played the shit out of the beta.

I always get matches because I like playing as the killer.

What fucking horror movies have you been watching?

The way I see it the more simple a game is, the bigger chance it has to be good. This is about as simple as it gets.

You will regret this post, mother fucker

Name 144 horror movies in which people take off their underwear.

Protip: I like cats

They added a new killer that can teleport and then nerfed her when survivors got fucked over by it. There's now a public beta you can join to play the latest build and test stuff, like in Overwatch's PTR. Playing high rank killer is just frustrating now because people playing SWF will VOIP with their friends and fuck the game's balance sideways while self healing and sprint bursting to infinite loops.

Killer was fun as fuck. I only played the beta, but I got Rank 1 before it ended. I heard they have a Nurse killer now in addition to Wraith and Hillbilly.

Dead By Daylight already does that.

Or I suppose Orderly is the actual term given the context and what's stated by the devs.

skinny dipping
bikini maybe?

>Catalog
I can't do that, but I can say that does happen in Friday the 14th Part IV when the group goes skinny dipping.

It does it poorly as shit though. Having to put people on hooks is stupid and turning generators on every game isn't fun.

Seriously, what the hell is up with all the butthurt salt in this thread?

you take your underwear OFF when you skinny dip you autistic kissless virgin retard piece of shit

It does better than Friday the 13th where Jason can literally *teleports in font of u*.

I see the "this is gonna suck" committee has officially moved onto this.
To be honest, at worst it'll be Dead by Daylight with 1 killer, but better. At best, though, it will be a massive fucking time sink for fags like me. Win/win.

Well fucking Friday the 13th to begin with.

Her bra is off, maybe she was about take off her bottom before she heard someone behind her?

Btw only virgins call other people virgins ;^)

Enjoy your three day vacation.

The devs flat out said that they felt it was okay to make Jason a little overpowered compared to survivors so it's already better than Alive by Daylight.

Jason teleports in the movies and that gameplay video was thrown together at the last minute. Basically Jason can't teleport somewhere where people can see him, kind of like the special infected in L4D.

He does that in the movies, so at least they are being faithful to the source material

>waaaaaah waaaaaah! someone called me out for being a massive annoying retard! mods ban him! waaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah!

Literally (You).

Okay fair enough but is there a radius to this teleportation? Or can I literally teleport right behind people?

What about that X-ray vision crap where if you hide in a shack it hardly matters because he knows you're inside?

t. virgin

He can teleport but all his abilities have cooldowns and are only available when Jason reaches a certain level. So he gets more powerful throughout the match.

As for the x-ray vision he sense fear and can only tell where counselors are. So if they are in a cabin he will know, but not where they are hiding. Him guessing like stabbing a bed also leaves him incapacitated trying to remove his weapon so it gives players a chance to escape.

Also not being afraid makes it harder to find you. The whole point is not to panic or make stupid mistakes or you will get fucked. So you're constantly doing things to lower your fear while completing objectives and hiding.

It's the Cred Forums wants every game to be a tortanic mentality that has plagued this board since 2012.

Its moreso the idiots who think that Cred Forums actually caused the TORtanic.

Looks fun