lolno

This and O&S

I had more trouble with the prison than this level t b h

>There are people that haven't A+'d or S ranked every stage in this game

Nostrils.

Bring Vaseline fgt

Holy fuck, this.
>new game gets released
>people in here and other forums complaining how they don't know about something, or how something is done
>stuff that usually is told via text in the game
>people still help them
I hate to be a cunt, but fuck them.
Learn to fucking read.

>inb4 people post mid-late game bosses not understanding the notion cadual filter
Every fucking thread

Minotaur mind, no less the images are the same resolution. Damn.

Capra was just poorly designed and his appearance in Burg probably only an afterthought.

The game up to O&S is casual filter.

>tfw it was easy as fuck to out anyone in the group that was casual enough to own a guide because they used Bio and claimed it wasn't that hard

I've never understood why people shit themselves about Seymour. I had no trouble with him, any of him.

>implying that this wasn't the real casual filter

parrying was the real casual filter in mgr

>dies to 3 black firebombs
>dies to 2 hits from a weapon with lightning paper
>both of these things are available right before you fight him

>Watch friend play ds1 years ago
>Struggles up to Capra
>Beats him easily because the dogs went retarded and Capra kept using one move that swung right over his head while he kept retard mashing with his sword

This is a good example of a situation where if you figure out a mechanic in the battle, you immediately go from getting your shit handed to you each time to barely getting hit at all. Very satisfying.

This is also a legit good opening boss fight because of how fast and frantic it seems when you try it for the first time. Feels good to start seeing and recognizing these particular attacks.

>tfw you were too casual for this fight so you just paid Yojimbo to instantly kill him

I didn't buy a game to read essays, I want to actually play the game, dumb motherfucker.

Hello darkness my old friend.

My friend died to him on hardcore. Many laughs were had from the rest of us.

I dropped DS1 after a few minutes of playing

Eventually get DS2 because friends play it too and do a lot of shenanigans also finished DS3 this year

Yesterday and today I've started DS1 again and beat O&S first go, they're not that hard

Whole game is casual filter.

"Like"

DS1 bosses in general suck ass, only O&S and the DLC bosses are worthwhile.

It's easy as fuck to cheese enemies in this game though.

Considering every boss after it is much easier, meh.

>just started DS2
>Health is cut in half
God fucking damn it.
Which stats should I level up first?

If you were any less intelligent i would have to water you twice a week
Kill yourself
>dumb motherfucker
oh the irony

>Bogimoray
>Hard
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>his appearance in Burg probably only an afterthought.
Unlikely. The undead merchant has lines about Capra Demon having moved in the burg.

Wow really? who would have thought you would beat a DS1 boss after playing DS2 and DS3?

If I wanted to read novels I would buy one. Essays in games is a shit design, why are you even defending it you son of a bitch

Yeah I know right? Who'da thunk?

Imagine staring into the face of death itself.

Tell me how you would change the Capra Demon fight so I can laugh at how badly you understand boss design.

>Go to replay Godhand after years
>Still got some of my old skill, but not all of it
>Immediately drive the game up to Lvl DIE, then get my ass handed to me every time
It's pure suffering.

I admit I suck at Dark Souls, and I still managed to beat that guy.

>The faggot who can't even read videogames calls others dumb
Never ceases to amaze me how out of touch some of you people are
Level the Gtgd stat asap

I finished Demons too many times way back when

Everything after feels easy as fuck now as they barely add many mechanics per game. Enjoy it while it lasts faggots.

It's still odd that his dogs still respawn even after he's dead which means that they weren't part of the boss fight and how he's the only boss that doesn't have an intro cutscene, some early cameo/build up or any real room between you and him to embrace him like in the Taurus Demon fight.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lightning Returns was pretty brutal. First encounter with these fuckers results in butthurt.

>Buying another machine for a game
Please go

Actually yes, you see how actual casuals approach Taurus Demon

>That UI
Holy fuck I'm glad I avoided all of XIII

I beat him in no time on my first try. Capra took me like three attempts. O&S though took me quite a few of tries. No phantoms of course.

The way dogs are handled is probably because they're not at all boss enemies from the point of view of the game. There would be no important reason to have them work any differently so why bother?
The reason there's no cutscene is probably because of the claustrophobia. It would be awkward if there was a whole cutscene for the player just staring at the dogs and capra who would be only several meters away.

>essays
How dumb are you?
I'm talking about paragraphs, menus.
Hell, i remember when DaS3 was released there were people here that didn't fucking know how to infuse weapons because they didn't read the menu with few words when talking to Andre.
I'm guessing you were one of them you piece of shit.
>tfw can't enjoy DeS anymore
I just end up making fluted armor knight all the time
>infinite lifegems almost from beginning
>casual filter
kek

Cause not everyone is a dumb illiterate like you.

>We'll never get a sequel

>infinite lifegems almost from beginning
I'm not the same user, but I have to ask because I've been recently playing Dark Souls 2 for the first time. Where are these infinite life gems you speak of? Because I can never seem to find more from the few they first give me, and the enemies seem to rarely drop them.

The first time you fight and he casts anima gave me trouble. Not anima but seymour after him. Didnt realize he casted elementals in order.

You can buy them from the old hag. Her stocks are unlimited.

bretty cool monster design

I think I'll take it

What is the point of this fuckers.

>Because I can never seem to find more from the few they first give me, and the enemies seem to rarely drop them.
Weird, I'm not the one you replied to, but I had full stacks of the two smallest size life gems halfway through the game.
I never really needed to use them not because I'm 2gud, just didn't have much max health ever so my flask tended to full heal with every sip so they piled up stupid fast.
I'm kinda glad I didn't use them much honestly, because I gave them a shot on a second character and they're kinda broken.
The flask has got to be one of the best changes they made to the series between DeS and DaS.

What is that webm from?

"Casual filter" is just another term for "shit game design only praised by elitist assholes".

casual detected

I forget the actual name of the game, just pulled it out of jontron's video on bootleg disney games.

there's your casual filter

The dogs are normal enemies which is why they respawn, that doesn't mean they're not intended to be there at all, just that they didn't feel the need to program them out specifically.
There's several other bosses without intro cutscenes, and having a cutscene would mess with the fight itself, it's set up in a very specific way for a reason.

The only ones who finds such things hard are idiots who equates thinking as a chore.

Ahh, my brother told me he bought her soul gems out so he thought they were limited. I guess he was wrong.

i never beat him

If you died more than once to Capra you need to seriously consider git gud

Wait how the fuck do you even do that?

>this is supposed to be good boss design

underrated post

I haven't played DaS2 in a while so i don't remember all the names.
But in forest of the fallen giants, in the bonfire with the merchant.
Just talk to her until she tells you she's going to leave.
Next time you encounter her she will have an unlimited amount of lifegems.

I know I shouldn't have had a hard time, but I did.

This motherfucker inspired a D&D miniboss I ran once.

LOOKING FOR BAAL?

Really? I mean maybe if you had you're body in a really awkward stance before but if you're centered alright you should be fine.
Nigga you stupid? Left foot holds down right foot hits the other. You just cross your leg over to hit the left arrow.

Kids these days will never know.

Yo that guy was ded like 2nd try,
This nigga is a casual filter

Literally noone has ever stopped playing Dark Souls because it's too hard.

cross overs tend to throw new players for a loop
i guess this is more casual filtery for people who understand the basics of ddr

>not being able to beat azi dahaka during the end game phase

>final note that happens in black screen during fucking dialogue
Not sure if madman or genious, Taro.

nope

i know one guy who gave up on gargoyles because they were too hard.

They become infinite after like the first or second boss

Max breaks that entire game though.

Of course, then you get forced into using Sami and Andy in the final mission. Dick move, that.

This fucker on nightmare is where the game to become really hard

Nigga, Seymour is nothing, this one in the other hand...

If you are good enought to get to Anor Londo then you aren't really a casual tho. I mean, there are plenty of way steeper difficulty spikes before getting to that point.

A casual wouldn't know about either of these tactics.

seriously fuck this stupid tank, i was genuinely enjoying the game as a casual and then i had to uninstall due to sheer frustration

>Capra demon
He's not even a fucking boss, he's a normal enemy behind a boss door. If you consider a normal enemy a casual filter then you're probably a casual yourself

The tank itself is okay. It's the fucking titty alien monster, which comes into play and begin to slaughter everyone with reaction fire, just about time when you need to blow up the third radiator. I've completed this mission only by placing everyone into that tiny trench in the corner of the map, so that reaction fire is blocked by Batomys. Can't see other way to beat it.

>tfw got carried on Titan EX

I felt so ashamed.