Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts?

Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XHvpEViLxI
youtube.com/watch?v=xvAmCSnBjbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trash.
thanks dev for selling out

bad

What happened?

awful

It's fucking rubbish.

shit

Why not check out his patreon

is this even a game?

But that's the thing though, the dust never settles. Every topic ever on Cred Forums is in a constant state discussion.

>there are newfags on Cred Forums that expected better from EvaXephon

I like the cover art

garbage

Just say it straight up. I still don't know what you're getting at.

The dude apparently earns 5 granda month from nothing.
Shit, I should put up a patreon too to support my landbarge BMW.

Oh, I thought it was something bad like ruining the game somehow. If fans want to give him money for nothing, that's up to them. Doesn't affect me in any way.

I'm not bothered either, not like it itches up my ass in any way.
I'm cool with it as long as it keeps him from jacking off to his stock models and works on the game.

Shitty meme game created by a lazy neurotic fuck who will never finish it.

Fuck off EVA.

Feature bloated, made by a whiney bitch who wants professional level work, for free. Who cant stop reading shitty emails.
He left both here and eight chan due to people not sucking his dick, and criticizing him on issues like him caving to censorship.
I wouldnt be surprised if OP was him.
Fuck off.

>Now that the dust has settled
The game isn't even out, how can the dust settle? Or are you saying that there's so much time between updates that the game becomes metaphorically dusty?
Dumb Evashill.

Fuck off EvaXephon.

he keeps adding features, but never actually makes them work well in conjunction with each other. but dont criticize eva.

What got censored?

post the code picture

Why is my youtube recommendations full of this now? I know next to nothing about this game other than the dev being a whiner and that the girl isn't actually a yandere.

>caving to censorship
How? Isn't he making it himself?

If you just listen to what the dev talks about for his ideas it's a pretty neat game.

If you pay attention to how he actually spends his time and how unfinished the core gameplay mechanics are after all this time, you'll realize it's never going to happen.

Also his online dating profile.

>but dont criticize eva
Hello eva

Fucking Meerkat bastard, quit shilling your garbage of a coded game.

If only he were as productive as Tarn Adams, maybe I'd have more respect for him. Shit, Tarn does more in a week than Eva does in a month.

I don't get it

It Already did with panties.
And people called Eva a pussy.

user, does it really bother you that I managed to captivate a wide audience that transcends Cred Forums? My past can be regretable at times, but it's led me to a great place, a place that you will never know...

I'm saying that Tarn Adams produces more content for his game than eva.

Do you not know who Tarn Adams is?

He's the game who made Dwarf Fortress, or programmed it.

>obviously joking
>people take it seriously.

Shit runs with less than 30 fps

This guy explained him to me
Jesus man, he made that, fuckin hell and I a trouble making an asteroid rip off game

Don't beat yourself up, user. He has a fucking doctorate in mathematics.

*have

It's never going to get made at this point. He wants to add in shit like a massive open world, a beat em up system even though it would go completely against YS being a "stealth" game, said stealth is only now being implemented in a form besides hiding bodies and looking sane, it was clearly made for controllers, and he wants to make a kickstarter for it.

He had the inventory screen as yandere chan opening her skirt showing panties and weapons underneath. People whined and now it's two skirts. Seeing panties also helped given you change yours for stat bonuses and you could see what you had eqipped.

>He wants to add in shit like a massive open world, a beat em up system even though it would go completely against YS being a "stealth" game, said stealth is only now being implemented in a form besides hiding bodies and looking sane, it was clearly made for controllers

So he want to make MGSV?

>and now it's two skirts
Well that's just retarded.

if that's the case then why doesn't he make the game on the fox engine, it's open to the public right?

He took a two week off to play it, so probably. Though he was more inspired by this weebshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XHvpEViLxI

Atleast that game was focused and not all over the place.
Actually got released too.

>kickstarter
>after milking patreon

If Konami were to actually let this guy use FOX for his game the butthurt generated would be twice as much as the Metal Gear SurVive shitstorm

I really wish Japan would do more with their games sometimes.
It's like they come up with a cool concept like this where you're a high schooler in an open-world taking panty-shots, but they never expand it past the basics of the open world genre.
I know it's not a AAA title, but it's still pretty lacking in my opinion.

Just adding a few other features to give it more personality would've sufficed.

That game also wasn't made by one person and a bunch of volunteers that he also wanted to be "professional". Making an open world game in general would be a pain in the ass for a whole bunch of teams, but for one guy to undertake it's a trainwreck in slow motion.

He won't add the beat em up system.
I don't know why you people insist on spewing bullshit.

He made a video about how cool it'd be
the next day recieved a backlash, made a new video, apologizing and explaining his reasoning and said he'll come up with something else

the open world that is there now is a placeholder and he haven't really stated he'd do much with it, maybe it'd get removed completely, but he thought it'd be cool to use it for missions.

>tl;dr
bullshit, you're all fucking retarded
also I'll play it when it's actually released, I have no interest in playing a debug build.

Too ambitious for one man, probably, I dunno

In the end of one of his videos around this August I think, he said something along the lines of
>Now I know people shot down my original idea of the beat em up system, but I wanted to include it anyways
So it'll be against the delinquent boss. If he cares so much about that he should probably put YS on hold and make that beat em up he wants to do.

Hello Eva, I thought you were with reddit now?

this is literally Eva. This is exactly how he types

That's exactly what I mean, user. It's not my fault that so many young people are drawn to my game. I've made it very clear that my game has graphic content, but you know, kids will be kids...

It's kind of like that CoD and Pokemon pic with their intended audiences gravitating to the opposite. I just hope it gains that much popularity. Either way, the money is great and it's only going to get better...

what is with devs these days turning the development process into a product

Who the fuck would whine about this shit? Goddamn it

The vocal majority of around 8% when he took a poll.

EIGHT PERCENT

vaporware unity asset store trash
one man dev who's too dense to dev

Documenting the process while sharing it with tons of viewers probably makes them feel like they have a hand in making it, which they kinda do.
Had he done this without uploading videos every other week he wouldn't have found so much support.
But he's milking it too much and dragging attention to himself and because he feels obligated to deal with it his game is taking way longer than it should.

I've seen devs on Cred Forums get more done in a year than Eva has in 2 or 3

Unity garbage made by a attentionwhore jew lolcow. Will never ever be finished because the creator is a lazy retard who knows nothing about game development.

>yanderedev works 7/7 24/24 on the game
>only pause to make video showcasing its progress once per month
>worked in a game company before

>thinking the game will never be finished while it could actually be released as it is now and it would still be better than most modern AAA games

Holy shit

>until,the game finishes and it's over.

Its a fucking meme simulator game made from ideas posted on this shithole with Unity store assets. iPhone games are better.

Hello Evaxphone I see your still hard at work.

Development of this thing has dragged on far too long and gotten far too complicated for something that was always gonna be a joke. It's basically a meme partaken in by underage and extremely casual anime fans at this point.

>>worked in a game company
>>before
I bet I can guess why he got fired

Premise is dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvAmCSnBjbI

Here's a better one! Just need more enemy types and shot types as well as more use for those wings.

Meme game
Generic assets
Shit developer

The holy trinity of awful

Didn't he come back to Cred Forums?

Also Mike Z is a better dev.

Go back to sleep, Aniki.

Use of the word reddit in this thread: 1
Poor form

He left both Cred Forumss and went to Reddit.

Alex is an autistic cuntbag

Why is everyone with the name Alex is an autistic cuntbag?

>literally eva

Cirno didn't make Lunarians shit themselves, so Clownpiece is obviously superior.