What went wrong?

What went wrong?

>EA

Your dad's condom broke.

The first game itself didn't even have a real singleplayer mode and the game as a whole lacked alot of features so people got bored of it pretty quickly...

I don't know how you can go downhill from a game that played alright but lacked any real depth or any good reason to go back to it

Haven't played Titanfall 2, but the first one's lack of balance killed it. It was a fun game, but you couldn't get serious about it. It was just a simple, arcade style shooter.

Is this shit still 6v6?

Yeah I got bored of it pretty quickly after I realized how easy it was once you figured it out...shame because I really liked the movement in that game

I will play it for the singleplayer if I can find a g2a key for around 40USD.

>I don't know how you can go downhill from a game that played alright but lacked any real depth or any good reason to go back to it

You could make the sequel play bad but have even less depth and no real reason to go back to it

Instead of simply adding more content to a game that was almost perfect they decided to mess with the formula to reach as many people as possible.

>Source Engine

literally why?

This exists? I had no idea. My guess is marketing fucked up in that case.

listening to the interviews it´s clear that they care more about pushing "social justice" ideology than actually making a good game

Ain't the source engine made for small arenas and corridors.

Not large seamless maps.

There is a reason why the original Half Life 2 had loading scenes everywhere.

Link?

I don´t know
has been a while.
it was some interview in which they kept talking about diversity and female soldiers and shit like that

just google titanfall + female characters and you are probably going to find it

Dude, Half-Life 2 was cutting edge for the time. It was literally Crysis. Of course there's gonna be loading screens up the ass. It was pushing people's computers to the limit.

cod with mechs

Are we ever gonna get a good shooter with parkour?

I didn't find anything, but I don't disbelieve you.

I could be wrong

but it doesn´t matter to me anyway since I´m probably not going to buy it

the mulitplayer demo was trash and the campaign looks like nothing special

worst part is that all the cool, unique titan designs of the frist one have been replaced by titans that look like generic mechs

>classes
>grappling hook is a class power
>no titan custimization

>whining about literally nothing

this is what i expected.