Deathwing

Where the fuck is this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jBiwSzbPOzc
twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35912/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/ajax/moddescription/?id=35912&preview=&pUp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'bout a month and some change out.

They don't even have a solid release date yet, just a month, how is this acceptable?

"everybodys doing it"

still cautiously excited, its by the eye guys after all.

40k sells no matter what.

game this close to release and no new gameplay footage should trigger more red flags than the victory parade in moscow in 1945.

This, honestly it kind of reminds me of Colonial Marines
youtu.be/jBiwSzbPOzc

i know, every fibre of my being screams that something is going to go wrong. but god damnit, i loves me some warhams and wanted a game like this for ages.

good thing steam has refunds nerd

Why's that Deathwatch termie hanging around these dudes?

>Streum On Studios
At the very least, the marine's legs will be ok.

this, refunds make pre-ordering pretty much the best course of action.
>buy the game for cheaper
>get all the pre-order bonuses
>2 week or 2 hour timer starts when the game launches, not when you gave them your money.

You have 2 weeks to wait for the reviews and gameplay videos to come out, if that isn't enough you have 2 hours of hands on time to judge it for yourself.
Not to mention steam takes a 30% cut of every sale they make on the store, but refunds come 100% from the dev's pocket so you're punishing them for lying to you and getting your money back in the process, nothing lost.

Deathwatch marines are sent back to their chapter once their service is done, but they get to keep the deathwatch bling.

>Deathwatch
But it isn't. The shoulder doesn't bare the =][=, those aren't the right litanies in the script, and his armor isn't black.

He's just swag as fuck, probably made out of that anti-psyker metal.

>but they get to keep the deathwatch bling
Only if their service in the Deathwatch proved to be exceptionnal.
Cyrus is a very good exemple of that.

the 2 hour thing is just a guaranteed no questions asked limit, past that you need to convince them to refund the game

It's close. Very close to the real thing. But it is missing the lines that go through the I.

pretty much yeah, deathwing and tactical marines were the backbone of every Dark angels army last time I played the tabletop.

It is a Deatwatch arm. It has the Deathwatch Jolly Roger and the silver bling. You can keep it after three tours on the DW.

isnt that a inquisitorial I on his helm?

Yes.

The Inquisitorial symbol is still jacked on his arm. Is that intentionally removed after service?

E.Y.E released without any fanfare and the trailer did not represent the game at all.
I doubt they are even capable of putting together a decent trailer.

Despite all that, the space hulk level from E.Y.E. was pretty solid. I'm still hopeful they will give us an at least 7/10 Warhammer game.

It seems we'll have a new trailer soon: twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

It's the EYE guys, I don't expect much fanfare

>twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>armour gets in the way of your line of sight.

I remember reading somewhere that terminators had special organs implanted so they had 360º vison.
Unless im dead wrong.

will there ever be a 40k grand strategy game where you have to control a bunch of fleets to take over different planets? You could have leviathan, some orkz, etc.

I don't know if it would work well in game

You remember wrong. However the auspex in a space Marines/terminators helmet gives them incredible situational awareness and targeting data. However a space Marines enhanced senses are still often more keen than an auspex which is why many sergeants go without helmets, so they can maintain command awareness

Can't wait for GW to End Times this shitty setting.

>implying they would end times their best franchise
40k will probably go on for another millenium or so

>special organs implanted
Uh what, if anything Terminator armour just has more sensors than regular tac armour.

Won't happen, 40k still sells (even if it could really use it desu)

I can't wait for GW to end times your shitty life.

god that game had so much fucking potential...

they are teasing a trailer kek
twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352

>Emperor dies
>He become super not-chaos god
>End the universe
>Start a new one

Hand over the fucking trailer

faggots you'd better apologise when the game comes out
spineless cucks

I've done this before to answer questions.

I've been a member of the SpaceHulkDeathWing forums since Feb2014.

I have read every article and watched every video about this game.

Ask me anything.

My legs are OK.

>so they had 360º vison

that's literally impossible

It will, I really wish I get to.

>implying i dont already have it preordered and a massive boner for termies

ive been hurt too many times to not be cautious user.

What's your favourite meal?

>tfw preordered already for 7.50$ by selling kf2 cosmetics
Shit or not I'm ready.

what are the character selections like? is it classes or equipment slots or what?

will co-op be much different than campain?

My last one.

>40k
>anything being unpossible

Purge=very yes

how is the level design, big and full of cathedrals or cramped and claustrophobic?

>Character Selections
Multiplayer, everyone is the same mother fucker.
No Librarian. No names other than your own.
You're a termy.

15 Weapons at launch. You pick what you want from the start and can change it out as needed using portal shit. But youll get penalized for it.

Every player gets access to an "rpg like" skill/stat tree.

Mother Fucker, let me tell you a story. The map maker for EYE Divine Cybermancy would do nothing but get stoned and make maps. He would make maps SO FUCKING HUGE that the source engine would crash from it being loaded alone. And then he trimmed the fat from there.
Expect huge maps with alot of pathways to take.

KNOW YOUR SHIT, it isn't like L4D or KF2 where you generally know where to go just by looking at the environment. You get lost, you're fucked.

it's done when it's done, user

have a little patience in your life

It's not an organ and it's not 360º. It just works like the F-35 VR helmet system with cameras outside the plane that allow you to watch "throught" the fuselage.

will i have to unlock the assault cannon somehow or will i be able to slap it on from the first deplyment?

is there a multimelta?

Mother Fucker, let me tell you a story. The map maker for EYE Divine Cybermancy would do nothing but get stoned and make maps. He would make maps SO FUCKING HUGE that the source engine would crash from it being loaded alone. And then he trimmed the fat from there.
>Expect huge maps with alot of pathways to take.

that's cool but it doesnt answer my question

>The map maker for EYE Divine Cybermancy would do nothing but get stoned and make maps

i think he means "both" if what i know about hulks is correct you could be shoulder to shoulder one room and then suddenly in a landing bay from a cargo lifter thats been tilted on a slant

btw eternal crusade is released TODAY (23 of september)

isnt it just a shitty version of space marines MP now? no F2P orks or planetside battles. whats the point

Honestly, what do you think? It's a mixture of all of it.
Lots of colored glass, pillars, and hallways. Galleys, docking bays, churches, plumbing.

I don't know how else to answer.

THAT is something I can't safely tell you.
There's no loot system either and it hasn't really been mentioned if the AC is unlocked via the RPG tree. Theyve been hush hush about the RPG shit.

HOPEFULLY the new video will explain some things.

I was expecting Mostly Negative, what is this shit. The game looked awful as fuck from what I saw.

last gameplay i saw of it it looked nowhere near fit for release

fair enough

worth a shot. all i want is an assault cannon and a power fist. thats all ive ever wanted

That would explain the weed pirate cave on mars.

Yes it is. We just need to update Space Marine and we're gold.

basically yes, but they really fucked up the melee combat isntead of using the fine Space Marine gameplay

but you can play orks and they are as orky as you can hope

just wish it wasnt deathwing terminators, dark angels are the worst traitor legion

>marine with a laspistol

his tactical headlamp must be broken

I wouldn't say it's that shitty. Infact, it's actually kinda cool. Imagine big maps like Battlefield has, with APCs, tanks, and people running around.

It's certainly not the best 40K game out there and still needs some polish, but there's a solid market for it. I used an APC as cover against a sniper ontop a 4 story wall and kept him distracted while everyone else charged in from his side. It has it's moments.

Then again, this might come off kinda shilly.

>first some noname company copy pastes Overwatch
>now some noname company steals one of Blizzard's most famous villain characters ever for a stupid space dungeon game

what the fuck is going on

It still has fucking place holder textures for fucks sakes. Eternal crusade is a rushed piece of tripe.

Don't believe the reviews, the latest patch had devs begging for positive feedback from their players in the patch notes, and many players are literally telling people on the forums to make positive reviews about the game's potential, not it's content.

They'ev done this because, in their opinion, it's better to trick retards into buying this mess in the hope it gradually improves rather then watch the game die and potentially end all future plans for 40k mmo games.

WATCH, EVERY, REVIEW, CLOSELY

the buzz words are "potential", "shaping up to be" and, "will improve in future.

They're not reviewing the game as it is now, but what they think it will be in future, right now it's a piece of shit.

wrong thread m8

mother of bait

Your bait is to obscure for me. Which Blizzard villain are they ripping off?

>My brain is NOT OK.

I know streum on is a small company and all, but the termy corpse being stiff and t-posing is jarring

Its Neltharion you Catababy

This this this this this, i have the game, don't fall for this shit

its the armors servos going into a lock position

one a scale from one to shit that game was total ass

deathwing

I know better than to hype 40k games at this point, but I was playing E.Y.E earlier and if they make Deathwing play like E.Y.E plays when fighting huge mobs of Streumonic enemies with the Sulfatum and the Arranacadora then it'll be fantastic

please based frenchies don't fail us

Deathwing the friendly Dragon

I'm not seeing the similarities.

they're both called deathwing.

it's a joke

fucking autist

>There's no loot system either
Wait really?I thought the entire point of this game was you were recovering tech from ships lost to Nids.

It isn't fit and it isn't the Planetside thing we were promised, but they are "working towards it". I will say that they do pump out new updates pretty quickly now that they finished the long transition to Unreal Engine 4.whatever, that shit took ages.

It is awful. Don't believe the blind fanboys who would be happy with a turd on a plate as long as it was in the 40k universe, the game is a mile off what it was originally supposed to be and is an unbalanced and unfinished mess.

>doubting the devs of EYE
Stop being a faggot.

i remember when EYE research was in real time. il be plenty cautious.

Shit, imagine if researching a new weapon takes as long as it does in the 40k universe

>only 2 more millennia till the new bolter barrel pattern is ready!

I managed to save Dutch by prop blocking the side entrances but it didn't even matter because he immediately gets killed in the next mission

rip in pieces dutch

The game will be fine.

>implying they research and dont just find shit

Is it alien? No.
Use it.

Please put a bullet through your brain. Please please please just do this for me

I'd trade my left nut for aFaallout/VtM style rpg set in 40k

This will NEVER happen, EVER, and I don't even know why.

K

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35912/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/ajax/moddescription/?id=35912&preview=&pUp=1

id play it. it would have to be about a inquisitor however, cant imagine how anyone else would work.

what i REALLY want is a guardsman simulator. feel like a tiny man in a HUGE war machine vs impossible odds and barely getting by through the virtue of being behind the guy in front of you

Really? It said November 24 when I preordered it.

>id play it. it would have to be about a inquisitor however, cant imagine how anyone else would work.
A marines one could work, especially done in the style of FFG Deathwatch.

i figure with marines you would never worry. raw power and faith would make them kinda boring in a RPG dont you think?

There are rumors that 8th ED will have the plot moved slightly.

However it will be like moving the timer from an hour to midnight to a minute to midnight.

Well there are Archeotech Laspistols.

They are S6 AP3. Essentially second to Lascannons but in pistol version.

new weapon? it'd be amazing if they could research old weapons from the glory 20k days.

a archeotech lasgun from that era kicks the shit out of bolters, technology backslid a LOT after the men of iron and warp storms.

>AP3 laspistol

everything i know is a lie

Sadly only available in the Horus Heresy game by Forge World.

There are nowhere anything like this in 40K anymore...unless the AdMech still has some hoarded away.

Welcome to Archeotech, 'modern' lasguns are a hollow imitation cobbled together by primitives compared to the real thing.

>pre-ordering pretty much the best course of action

Shoo Shoo shill

il admit, i dont know much about pre-heresy other than the usual iron mens story and how everything went to shit. do we even know what a tank looked like back then? i remember hearing the leman russ was literaly a tractor so what, a golden age light tank must have been baneblade tier

Everything was great back in the times of the Great Crusade and it was kinda awesome during the heresy.

Contemptor Dreadnoughts weren't irreplaceable relics but hard to produce units, Leviathan Dreadnoughts were sane back then instead of being loyalist Hellbrutes and Space Marine Legions even had Nanite Guns as relics that were the ultimate tarpit annihilators.

Shoot at a blob of Ork Boyz and see them get eaten by nanites, only to explode and infect other Boyz with nanites so that they can also explode and etc...

we're not talking pre-heresy here, we're talking pre-fall of whatever goverment humanity had before the emperor revealed himself.

in the ACTUAL golden age. (we think humanity had some kinda federation?) human tech was so good that all ayyliens were basically a nonissue, after the uprising of the AI's, the warp storms that cut everybody off, and the appearance of psykers everything went to shit and technology backslid immensely over the next several thousand years.

after the warpstorms ended, or at least shortly before they did, the empy conquered the technobarbarians of earth, and created the beginnin of the imperium of man.

but gettin back to the tech, basically, all tech is fucked, it all has fragments of AI in it, and the labyrinths of mars are dangerous places full of evil AI's and sabotagued technology, every time they dig up an old thing there is no instruction manual, or the manual has been re-written to be harmful to the user.

>Contemptor Dreadnoughts
>nanite guns

looks like i got some reading to to tonight. thanks gents

there's little info on pre-imperium humanity beyond archeotech, but there's plenty of pre-heresy material.

Essentially, Contemptors are more advanced Dreadnoughts that are taller and more humanoid humpty dumpties of death who get more advanced weapons.

Also they have a automantic shield that is essentially a Dreadnought Iron Halo and parts from the Legio Cybernetica. So advanced that it allows the pilot to actually have touch receptors and feel like he isn't in a metal box.

Contemptors are so awesome that even Chaos Marines will do everything to get entombed in one if something bad happens to them. Why? Because the pilot doesn't go insane while inside.

>gives an idea
>supports his idea with arguments
>shoo shoo shill

kys my man

No gameplay has been shown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lurk more

Well does it look good?

BROTHER I AM HIT.

>LD4 ripoff where you are forced to play as a closet traitor

Fuck Dark Angels, I rather have Ultrasmurfs than those closet traitors

Could this be the least surprising result in the show in history?

>tfw the emperor of marskin

I like the fact he is dump in a lil corner

Wait, Deathwing is by the EYE devs?

Fuck, now I'm actually hyped.

>a archeotech lasgun from that era kicks the shit out of bolters

I want volkites weapons in 40k

It's called chapter master

>tfw your body is so OP that armor actually holds you back

mean to quote

Newfags only know Neltharion as his edgy phase name, Deathwing.

Remember that one Admech spaceship that has some sort of AI with secret Golden Age tech on it that can warp other ships back in time if it misses a shot? What was its name?

>saving Dutch
>not skipping most of the level by killing him as soon as the mission starts then running right for the finish line

the AdMech has some everything hoarded away, it's just that no one remembers what is in which quadruple trapped vault or how to safely open it

You talking about an Ark Mechanicus?
As far as I know, those are the best ships in their fleet.

I love how 40k ships are just giant catherdrals in space

Ah yeah! Thanks! The name of the particular Ark Mechanicus is the Speranza. It appeared in a book. Priest of Mars by Mcneill i think

Really makes you think what the 'dark age of technology' ships were like, when efficiency was the main purpose.