So what exactly does this picture tell us about people, class?

So what exactly does this picture tell us about people, class?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No overwatch
No class.

>tf2 lost 30% of its playerbase to a OW rip off
It really makes you think, huh?

It tells us that there's lots of people in those games.

/thread

Crates and cosmetics first followed by mindless griefing get the big bucks and there will always be SAWKUR

Dota 2 is the best video game of all time.

It tells us that people gravitate towards
>Free shit
>Cheap shit
>Simple shit
>Time-consuming shit

DIVEGRASS

what?

tf2 has been balancing around 40k for a year

>the "master race"
topkek

POVERTYBALL

All of those games are simplified versions of previously existing games.

BROWN RACE BURN-THE-PLACE BALLY KICKEROO

>Simple

RL, CS, Dota, TF2 are extremely difficult games to master tho

It tells me that just because something is popular, doesn't mean it's good. And this is mainly because the vast majority of people, myself included, are dumb as rocks.

No it was at 74k last time i looked which was after the "major" update

>he thinks a game with over 100 characters, hundreds of abilities, and interactions between all of them are simple games

Are we talking about MUGEN?

who /footballmanager/ here?

Poor people are the majority yet they are too dumb to avoid it and end up continuing it by reproducing.

>>Simple shit
>>Time-consuming shit
Uhm, what? What kind of game is not a con then?

>using the character depth instead of just mentioning the mechanical depth of trees
baka desu.

I honestly can't understand how delusional you have to be to claim that Dota 2 is easy.

That single player games, are objectively inferior to competitive, multiplayer based games

spergs megaspergs and eurotrash

numbers are objective, I was trying to make the point that dota (and league compared to 99% of games) are objectively complex based off the numbers alone.

I'm trying to not post reaction images but you're making it really hard.

You're not going to be an MLG pro elite gamer in any of those games. The games are insanely simple and easy to get into, you can play for a long time at a low or intermediate level of skill. You don't need to "master" them to play them.

>implying trees arent objective
Name one thing you see more often in dota than trees.
You can't.

>dota is insanely easy to get into
W.
E.
W.
LAD

>RL, CS, Dota, TF2 are extremely difficult games to master tho

To master? Maybe. The overbearing majority of those games' player-bases are stuck in the lowest of the lowest skill brackets though.

Most TF2 players play pubs or shitty 24/7 2fort servers. Most CS players are below Gold 2 in competitive ranking, and that's not counting the huge percentage of players who are unranked and play deathmatch or surfing (nor the thousands of players who only play 1 or 2 maps). I imagine it's exactly the same thing in Dota and RL as well, just shitters playing with shitters.

It's ridiculous to imply the majority of those game's populations are highly (or even moderately) skilled or busy getting better.

popular competitive balanced polished 1v1 online video game when

i don't like people

>what are fighting games
Nigga I don't even like them

>popular
>fighting games

>sf5
>anime shit, less than 2k concurrent players on PC
>mkx
>abandonware

What does popularity matter when you literally only need one human being for the game to 100% playable?

your average Cred Forumsedditor believes having more than 20 concurrent at all times matters when you can't grief other players

He asked when there is going to be a popular competitive balanced polished 1v1 online video game. What you think matters is irrelevant.

So that he can measure his 1336 3p33n with his friends during math class

Uh huh.
steamcharts.com/app/440

It lost a small amount of players, nowhere close to 30%.

But are simple as shit to learn. Quake is hard, not TF2 or any of the others up there.

>tfw the paladins shill actually made their game one of the most popular

Goin' down the drain

Both dota 2 and csgo are pretty far from casual, you really are grasping straws if you say otherwise

How many games with a significant enough playerbase is mostly composed of "skilled" players?

something being popular doesn't make it right

I don't understand what you are trying to say

That pc gamers have unbelievably horrible taste in games

Please read what you just posted. Read it again. Now again. Again. One more time. Now you understand how fucking stupid you are.

yeah nobody is playing Battleborn

remember when you had to type words to get (you)s? I was just fucking with you

reminder that Cred Forums is an imageboard

Use of the word reddit in this thread: 1
Poor form

may be lehahgooee of legends

Why is civ so popular?

Ok, how are husbandos in Paladins?