Those devs poured their Blood and Sweat into this game, and you all hate on it!

Those devs poured their Blood and Sweat into this game, and you all hate on it!

Hang your heads in shame Cred Forums

post yfw mario kart 7 (a 5 year old game) outsold it on release week.

It's a pretty good game once you leave the memes aside and actually play it.

Most of people here didn't though.

>A Mario game selling well
Oh no, someone stop the presses!

>muh dislike waves
>muh "dats not metroid me wants"
>muh "it's shit if you look at the graphics haha what a childs game topkek"
>all that shit months away from release

and you wonder why

A run button would've made this game 100x more bearable.

Usually when a piece of shit is full of blood and sweat it's not considered a good thing

Not like any mission require you to move at super fast speed, maps are small enough with the obvious exception of mission 12.

top juj

>Literally Mattel Prime.

>fisher price coop shooter on obsolete hardware sells like shit
>i-it's the fans fault!!
would you happen to be working as a vidya gayme journalist by chance

>fans actively petitioned to have this game canceled
>every trailer met with dislikes
>people surprised it didn't sell well

Even if this game is fucking fantastic, why did anyone think this was a good idea? Its 2016, the internet allows you to see instant feed back. Other companies abuse this with things like no mans sky, they see that everyone is hyped as shit for the game and already pre ordering it, they can see they have already sold the customer.

But nintendo got it the other way around. The community basically said "HEY WE HAVE NO INTERESTED IN THIS AND ARE NOT GOING TO PUT ANY MONEY AT ALL TOWARDS IT"

You know at least Nintendo is trying to make a fun game out of all of this, it could be an extremely blatant corporate cash grab that tarnishes what fans love about the series.

It could have dragged Samus through the mud and ruined her, or tried to actively appeal to the COD audience, or given Samus a boyfriend. Chances are Nintendo won't make a sequel, and if they do they will try to improve on it.

Basically, it's not Equestria Girls

The game's actually pretty mediocre IMO. I've had a situation where one of our teammates was stuck in a place on the first level when only a single player can go inside a building from using a line rapel thing, and the guy had no idea you had to shoot some crate things to access a terminal that barely looked like a terminal. We had to wait 5 minutes for his ass to understand what to do because this is fucking Nintendo so we can't talk to anyone online we don't know except with basic prerecorded lines (whcih btw you can change to be a different language for your character and everyone now hears it in that language, now who the fuck thought that was a good idea needs to be fired because that only makes it harder for people to communicate)

Oh and it's plain not fun.

I feel bad for Next Level Games, but this game is not as good as it should.

>I didn't play the game but I'll judge it by its looks anyway
Yeah...

I'm glad they didn't cancel it.

gitgud and do it solo. It's much easier.

This time around you have a reason to play solo (if you have the game for long enough you may know), or join a community to schedule onl... oh wait, nobody cares, people won't even give this a chance so online communities simply don't exist beyond your own friends.

>It could have dragged Samus through the mud and ruined her, or tried to actively appeal to the COD audience, or given Samus a boyfriend.
thats other M

the latest metroid game before this one

im sure nintendo are as well. Think of the sales!

l played the demo, it was shithouse

l'm not going to waste 40 bucks into the full game as l'm not a contrarian faggot who feels like he's the only one with enough taste to appreciate this hidden gem

My biggest question is, who thought making a co-op experience on the 3DS was a good idea, and above all else use the Metroid brand for it?

I dunno man, co-op in Luigi's Mansion was pretty alright.

>Hey!
>Hey!
>Hey!
>Hey!

Its not any.worse than other metroid games. Theyre all boring and drab

delet this

That entire game was pretty alright.

Man, I would love to see a Luigi's Mansion 3 on the NX made by NLG again.

why dont you cry some more bitch boy?

Monster Hunter is the definitive co-op game, and lives on the 3ds. What else would a co-op game be better on?

let´s give them a "not as bad since you could have done it even worse" award