Let's look at the facts:
*God tier gameplay mechanics
*10/10 soundtrack
*Cute bunny girls
*Amazing art direction
*Dark Souls tier difficulty
*Tons of replay value
*Open ended and non linear game progression
*Tons of free updates from the devs so far, further enhancing the game in proper ways

I'm tired of Cred Forums claiming 2016 has been shit when no one ever mentions this masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yU2Gl1SPSjA
youtube.com/watch?v=1CGMk_roNaE
my.mixtape.moe/jamkjy.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=lFEsfCM_dXw
youtube.com/watch?v=pXy1vdFt8Fk
sanahtlig.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/eroge-with-censored-official-english-release.html
blackspyro33.deviantart.com/art/Tables-Turned-624388299?q=BlackSpyro33/20804855&qo=5
kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/the-grisaia-trilogy-three-huge-visual-novels-for-p
prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814/
web.archive.org/web/20141012072719/http://prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814/
vndb.org/t6693#15
reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/4wzu5t/japanese_vn_developer_frontwing_here_ask_us/
youtu.be/2Kw4WQxmMro
youtube.com/watch?v=_xZID-EqOQU
youtu.be/-fFzh4FXLpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm plan to buy this for PS4.

Though Sekai Project are TLing it, so I expect it by 2020.

Bunnies are better.

bosses are too hard

yuri

I think I know who's behind THIS game

Listen to this soundtrack lads, holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=yU2Gl1SPSjA

It's $20 for 100 hours+ of gameplay, what more do you want you nigger?

>amazing art direction
Yeah, I'm just gonna tell you to fuck right off

>game is called Rabi Rabi
>doesn't actually feature any Rabbi

fucking false advertisement

I really wanna try it but the style of it is putting me off, I guess I'll pirate it and if I really like the gameplay I'll think out buying it

pedobait weeb trash

>Dark Souls tier difficulty
...easy?

>t. Dark Souls 3 was my first Souls game!

>using sprites with different sized pixels

what the fuck were they thinking? That ALWAYS looks like shit.

Just look at that tree and the player sprite. It clashes horribly. If you want to do pixel art for a game that's great but keep it consistent. It's like every damn thing is a different scale in terms of pixel size. The trees, the characters, the damage number, the health bars, the corner portraits, the pentagrams, the background... everything is just random

Nice viral, senpai.

There is a demo if you want to try it out.

I posted this before and I'll post it again.

I liked games like Super Meat Boy, Touhou, Castlevania but this game fucking SUCKED.

Maybe it would have been better in my mind if it weren't such a shitty cocktease.

in what platforms is this available for purchase my dear merchant?
id like to buy and play this on my 3ds

Steam, PS4 and Vita so far, goy.

Uninspired, unmemorable. Are you even fucking trying to shill this crappy game?

youtube.com/watch?v=1CGMk_roNaE

>t. I fell for the Prepare to Die meme

I'm just waiting for the Vita release.

>>*Dark Souls tier difficulty
So the game is a technical mess with garbage level design?

that is sad to hear but i am sure it will be ported eventually

>Le dark souls is hard meme
Fuck off
How the fuck do i git gud against Irisu?

Is this on Vita?

It will be in december I think.
Right now it's on PC.

Thanks, I'll just wait then.

Make this thread again when it costs less than 10 bux

This game is so fucking hard holy shit.

that other 2D anime grill game is worlds better
can never remember the name of it tho

made by the same people who made that shop game

Fun game
shit dialogue

Is this a shitty meme or is this game actually worth my cum crusted good boy points?

>tfw still can't beat Irisu
>been throwing my face at her for half a year
FUCK

Lets discuss facts

>faggoty weeb shit

enjoy virginity

>steam weeb bait game #28490
>game of the year

wow

Enjoy your reddit. Fuck off.

We are all weebs here

Cred Forums is weeb land since the beginning

Face it.

Also Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight, also Pharaoh Rebirth+.

Report instead of reply

I like it because it makes things stand out. People have bigger pixels so they stand out more, very useful when things get hectic.

>talks shit about unispired music
>literally posts trash-tier Justice ripoff

Rabi-Ribi is the name, chucklenuts.

thanks for making me laugh user

>rabbit ribbit
>no frogs

I only like one platforming game and it's N

Wooooow synthwave it's like we're in 80's woooow carpenter brut perturbator woooow.

It's just a Chinese rip off of Undertale so who cares?

>shitty fake danmaku
>no one is really a bad guy and you have to become friends with everyone
>specifically designed to appeal to SJW Tumblrcucks (no white cis males anywhere, women solve everything and do nothing wrong, turning from a rabbit to a person is clearly a shit type metaphor for being transgender, everyone has stupid hair colours)

Why do people even like this garbage? If you wanted to play a real weeb game to fap to, play Hunie Pop

I'm halfway through my first playthrough right now and it's shockingly fucking good. It'll probably make my top ten for the year, though I don't think it'll crack top 5.

>turning from a rabbit to a person is clearly a shit type metaphor for being transgender

>he hasn't played the DLsite version where you get to fuck the bosses you defeat
You're missing out mate

Loved the game, but still can't beat Irisu on hard mode. I know that one day I will beat the entire True boss rush on Bunny Extinction mode but that day is not anytime soon.

It's also funny how my current favorite games of 2016 are three indie games (Rabi-Ribi, Devil Daggers and Redout) and a rerelease of a 10 years old game (Dead Rising)

>still can't beat true boss rush on bunny extinction difficulty

>mfw erina's rabbit cock got me into futa

Whats the RJ number?

Are you sure? The english and jap sites both return a product not found error.

I know that feel. rabbit girlcock a best

Good point.

I think he's fucking with you.

fuck off weeb

I figured. It sucks but oh well

>levelingshit
>hard

I b ought it because it looked neat and I secretly adore bunny girls despite pretending to have good taste.

>t Dark Souls was my first From Software game

Mami...?

>ripoff Reisen smacking other cute girls with a hammer while a slutty fairy follows her

One of the better games in the genre, with astounding nonlinearity. Makes repeated playthroughs pretty fun, with all the different routes/item skips you can do.

Shame about the generic artstyle, but at least bunnygirls are cute.

It's fine.

Wait what

Are they lesbians?

Some of them.

Can someone summarize the story of Rabi-Ribi for me?

I seriously have no idea what it was about.

All I remember is that the maid and the bunny did lewd things together.

bunny turns into a bunnygirl, tries to turn back while fighting a bunch of lesbians

Did Justice make a second alias for this game?

>no one ever mentions this
are you new user?

I liked Momodora better.

> male
nice

Both are pretty allright desu

Pretty sure its a meme.

Mediocre game gets dickridden by autistic weeaboos for having anime art style.

what version, there no fucking way im missing out on this

Both of them are good and cheap enough that you can just buy both.

I think Rabi-Ribi has a lot more content though, Momodora is on the short side

Maybe /r/ will help if it exists.

>Sekai Project
I'd honestly rather pay for Battleborn than support these fuckers.

Just pirate it then, it's a great game.

I agree that Sekai Project are gigantic faggots, I bought the game before I knew they had handled it.

>deleted

Fuck. And I was doodling stuff for you.

It's fine, it wasn't turning out that great anyway

>responding seriously to an obvious joke.

That's Autism, folks.

Did Halcyonic Falcon compose this?

>10/10

Holy.

I need to play this shit.

My fucking nigger.
Irisu best girl, even though she beat my shit for literal days.

This shit came out of nowhere. Anybody if the dev has plans to make more?

You can do it man. Amulet past her initial pulses, and pray to yuri. I believe in you.

You can burst through here waves at the beginning of the fight

Thing is, you only have enough bursts to evade all but one on her waves

The pattern with the pillar lasers and stars can be misdirected into the corner

Probably some day but they can't seem to stop adding new content to Rabi-Ribi. The most recent update is hinting at a new post-post-post game area.

You take that back about best Kirby girl

>tfw beat it and never went back to play new game +
Maaan Irisu really drained the fun out of it.

>Buying weeb games
Being actually serious though, yeah, it was pretty fun. Cred Forums has had a few threads on it though. I like the fact it's still getting updates too, like the bump up to native 1920x1080 being possible now instead of 1280x720 and then being upscaled from there. Looks a bit more crisp now.

>Put ears and a tail on an anime girl
>Now it's a rabbit

Fucking casuals

If it makes you feel any better she used to actually be a rabbit. Not like your anthro piece of shit either.

cute jews doing cute jewish things

>Let's look at the facts:
Okay sure
>Harder difficulties locked at start (why the fuck?)
>The ones unlocked by default way too easy for a shmup player
>Forced to play the piss easy difficulties

I got bored at the beginning of what came after Hell.

>You can refill health by using the homing heal spell and switching the screen a few times, making everything but bosses completely meaningless in terms of difficulty

Okay yeah no. Shit game with some huge faults.

Also the game has literal "GO HERE!!" progression, i don't know what the fuck is OP talking about when your goal is clearly marked on the map and it's not even possible to go to other directions very far.

>Hit money cap
>Pic related

Plain, retarded fun up until having bosses escape my hammer combos mid way through

>and it's not even possible to go to other directions very far.
You can actually sequence break pretty easily in the game, and quite frequently too.

Dude, that was Game of the month at the end of January this year since it was a shitty month for games. It's usually shown on some GOTM threads.

Does the game have and lewd CG's or such?

That's a big rabbit.

No. It's actually surprisingly wholesome.

A show of hands

How many of you guys expected Rabi Ribi's lore to go the way it did

>still waiting for the Vita release

>never discusses game of the fucking year
I purposely never mention the game because I hate their publisher with a burning passion.
It's shame really, because I can admit to really liking the game. But I really fucking hate their publisher, and I'll never give them any money or support. And I wish no one else would either.

Now if only they could break off from Sekai Project. Fuck Sekai Project.

Definitely one of my favorite games for the year.

MFW finally managed to beat her without using healing items on very normal and still looking to improve.

my.mixtape.moe/jamkjy.mp4

͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏ ͏͏hi

They should just start making a sequel with new areas and bosses (keeping Erina though).

Story?

That is a level a hate that cannot go without explanation.

I too was in the mario thread

There's something great about that

>*Dark Souls tier difficulty
Trying too hard mate.

>seana lying on the floor.jpg

why is she using only one stocking? is it to avoid legal stuff with playboy or something like that?

>>You can refill health by using the homing heal spell and switching the screen a few times, making everything but bosses completely meaningless in terms of difficulty
Enjoy your shit ranks, faggot. May as well say there's no challenge in DMC because you can just grind orbs replaying the stages and buy revives.

No but there's a cg where alot of weebs are taking pictures of them

>Bunny hunter gauntlets at half health

Because she's a silly rabbit. Also ???.

I love bunny girls. Post moar.

Sekai-Project are shit. They've funded many releases through Kickstarter, always missing deadlines. Many of their releases are licensed fan translations, and the ones that aren't are poorly translated and edited (which is the case in Rabi-Ribi as well). They've localised several eroge and censored them with no uncensored version available, with the latest such release being the upcoming Maitetsu (lolige from the makers of Monobeno). Their censorship doesn't just stop at sex scenes either, they've also extended it to cutting out suggestive dialogue (Grisaia), and removing innocuous scenes such as kissing (If My Heart Had Wings). An amusing note about Sekai-Project is that a former member of MangaGamer's staff; the one responsible for the atrocious script in their release of Imouto Paradise, was fired for their poor work and is now employed at Sekai-Project.
Also, they use kunrei-shiki romanisation, which might be the worst thing of all.

Wow if I had known this I would have pirated the game.

Adding sekai project to my boycott list.

The outfit is copyrighted by Playboy, as far as I know. That's why some games like Tera don't have them, which is weird because others have them without problems (DQVIII)

It may surprise you to realize that even in cases where the sprites are stretched or rotated on an SNES, they are still made up of the same basic pixel grid that makes up all the rest of the art in the game. That's why it doesn't look bad and clash like Rabi-Rabi

That is weird, because ffxiv has it as well.
Still, i find it cute. Fits her personality.

>prefundia campaign for the localization of the Grisaia trilogy in preparation for its kickstarter
>looks good, but the way things were presented and worded made you wonder if they were even going to localize the actual 18+ versions of the titles or not, or if they were to just flat out censor them (concerning considering only the first title even has an official all ages version in the first place) leaving most fans naturally concerned causing huge worry in the comment sections
>they respond on the prefundia page by promising a "mature uncut edition" of the games
>this is met with a hurrah! and huge relief among the fans, thinking that despite of kickstarter the localization may actually be done justice

>the kickstarter starts, is a huge success, and concludes successfully
>however, as it turns out the kickstarter page itself never actually once mentioned anything about any "mature uncut edition" anywhere
>re-check the prefundia page
>the prefundia page is fucking edited and any mention of any "mature uncut edition" anywhere has been removed

>people voice worry towards Sekai Project anew all over again, in regards to the 18+ releases
>is met with picture related as the response
>their head of PR literally goes posts on the vndb forum, daring to claim that they had never once promised anything about any 18+ releases in the first place, and that they were somehow all innocent

>promised ports not happening
>delays
>after the massive shitstorm and the all ages version under performing, they eventually caved in and actually did sell an unrated 18+ version of Grisaia (that you had to buy)
>this was also delayed
>the second title of the trilogy also delayed
>it's released now but the unrated 18+ version of it has also been mysteriously delayed for ages now with no further notice making you wonder if it will ever even be released in the first place

It's weird indeed, and they don't lose anything with free advertising

How are two lesbian bunnies supposed to repopulate the bunny population?

I didn't play the game, but that's what I got from a stream I watched.

>their PR has repeatedly on social claimed that they don't need eroge, that they never wanted into the eroge business in the first place, and that fans of eroge all just damn pirates and aren't even their audience
>in spite of this they have bought the rights to not just Grisaia, but dozens of other eroge
>the vast majority of which have also had all ero content outright cut shoddily with nothing to replace it with
>and despite having been around for many years now with dozens upon dozens of titles under their belt, with a few smash hits even having granted them the position of a recognized publisher on steam among other places, they still use kickstarter on just about every damn project and hold the titles hostage to the success of the kickstarters
>and almost all these titles too have seen nothing but delays and promises not kept
Fuck them. Fuck them. Any licence they acquire automatically rots. Anything they touch they automatically make worse.
They're disingenuous scheming bastards that also have no issues whatsoever with insulting their audience or blaming their partners for any shortcomings that are so blatantly their own faults.

Still new to the world of VNs, but this is something I'll keep in mind

And assuming by the former's reaction to kunrei-shiki, it's the system that gives you shit like Hiziri Byakuren and Sanae Kotiya

Best boss theme coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=lFEsfCM_dXw

Magic

If they can find a way to make one, than making more will be as easy as breathing

Better question

What the shit did Noah do that required every single rabbit to get wiped from the island/spoiler]

Nice try

youtube.com/watch?v=pXy1vdFt8Fk

I'm taking your post with a grain of salt, as it's only one side of the story.

The picture you included still speaks volumes though. You don't respond to a customer that way over what they consider a serious question, even if you don't consider it one.

They grow dicks when they get horny.

>Still new to the world of VNs
You can make use of this too, then.
sanahtlig.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/eroge-with-censored-official-english-release.html
>And assuming by the former's reaction to kunrei-shiki, it's the system that gives you shit like Hiziri Byakuren and Sanae Kotiya
That's it, yeah. Complete nonsense.

>Released January 28th
Huh. I thought it came out last year.

>TLing

It's translated eons ago

What? TERA does have those outfits.

Two good games user, bu too short

I kinda wish their in game personalities were more like the manga personalities, they're more fun.

... huh, they added the collar and ears. I remember them not being there

Those are accessories.

well, I stand corrected then

for being a fag, I'll post another bunny then

Yeh looks good

I'll add it to the wishlist pile and get it when it's on a sale in like 4 years

That third panel of Ribbon dying looks familiar in style to something, but I can't put my finger on what.

>manga
WHAT

I won't play this game because it has cute girls in it and I HATE cute girls!

Are these ghostwritten by bkub

Because some of these read like a Pop team epic strip

Yukkuri abuse? That one still of Jesse from the Pokemon Anime?

That game was literally so good that I commissioned fetish smut of it.

Fucking excellent vidya.

Single-leg stockings are a thing or used to be. Used to see them in old 90's, 80's magazines and on some "race queens" images.

Better copy.

What fetish?

Depending on what it is, you may or may not have to share with the class.

Best girl!

Growth. Lesbians. Mild expansion. Size/attribute theft.

Who?

Forget your image, user?

>posting a blank image
>best girl

yeah, but I can only guess that Japan picked up that trend with more strenght these years

I agree, nobodoy is best girl.
Your taste is alright.
And when you say growth, you mean height, right?

>Only wearing one stocking at a time
Smart, makes your stockings last twice as long between washes. The fashionable version of turning your underwear inside out.

Yep, height. Well, if you want the smut, here it is: blackspyro33.deviantart.com/art/Tables-Turned-624388299?q=BlackSpyro33/20804855&qo=5
Ignore the furry username/profile. My commissions that he does don't contain any fur.

>Yukkuri abuse?
That'd be it.

>Growth
Anything past 9 feet is too big for my tastes.
Rest is all good shit.

>It's a novel

>14.5 pages
>Novel

>wants text-based porn

>doesnt want to read a lot

???

Good smut is between 10-25 pages, bub.
What smut are you even reading that's less than that?

I bought this game on release but it's still in my backlog.

THEY
KEEP
UPDATING
IT HOLY FUCK.

I need to bump it up and finally play I guess.

I assumed he was talking about art. Why would you ever pay money for someone to write a crappy fapfic for you?

I'm so insanely tired of the constant "TEN OUT OF TEN GAME OF THE YEAR" that I hear about this game from Cred Forums

Good written works are better than an art piece of the same price a good 70% of the time.

That game is shit and you should feel shit.

Please filter the threads

We'll continue to enjoy this amazing video game

Never attempt to write a fapfic that you intend to actually fap to later. Artists as almost a rule find it very difficult to appreciate their own work.

I know I do.

Anyway, smut is better than art anyway. Art commission prices are inflated to all fuck for no good reason, while writers tend to be rather cheap, yet without that being reflective of the quality of the work they put out. You just get so much more out of a good smut piece. Really, just give it an honest go.

Shoulda been clued in when you saw the deviant-art link.

Niche fetishes + devart = autistic O/C fuckers every time.

It's literally their side of the story though.
It's true that they just recently got a new PR though, so their old twitter is deleted meaning that any tweet that hasn't been screenshotted or otherwise documented is gone.
I really wish that I had shots of any of the tweets where he claimed that fans of eroge weren't their audience, or the one where he outright called fans of eroge to all be pirates.

In regards to the Grisaia campaign in particular though, I can back it all up.
The kickstarter page as it is now
kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/the-grisaia-trilogy-three-huge-visual-novels-for-p

The prefundia page as it is now
prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814/

The prefudia page as it used to be
web.archive.org/web/20141012072719/http://prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814/

Their PR lying his teeth out on vndb
vndb.org/t6693#15

FrontWing themselves calling Sekai Project out on the bullshit on it being them that had problems with 18+ releases (which is also backed up by the fact that FrontWing cut themselves off from Sekai Project and invested in an in-house localization branch, of which is localizing 18+ titles and doing everything Sekai Project claimed that FrontWing couldn't or wouldn't)
reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/4wzu5t/japanese_vn_developer_frontwing_here_ask_us/
>We're not sure where that impression may have stemmed from, but we certainly don't have any issue with releasing 18+ content, or any desire to distance ourselves from it as a company.

I really could go on and on but I'd have to dig through several archives and quite deeply at that in order to find the definitive sources of everything.

Lets look at the facts.

>weeb game on pc

There you go, vmasterrace doesn't even consider non pc games. Sen 2 is clearly goty.

>purchases the old fan translation of G-Senjou
>crop the top and bottom of all art
>crudely cut out any ero scenes without replacing them with anything making all chapters involving them awkward as fuck
>no uncut 18+ anywhere, nor planned
>a literal stealth release on steam out of nowhere without so much as a whisper about it on their twitter

>Oh no! It's under performing!
Some have actually speculated that Sekai Project butchered G-Senjou on purpose because the developer denied their request of localizing it through a kickstarter like they commonly do. But I'll admit that's getting into tinfoil territory.

I think the thing that surprised me the most about this game is how fucking hype it feels at times. The final boss was fucking neato.

One of the before and after scenarios from 2014.
After it's been funded, just fuck any previous implications, right? Nothing was promised after all ;^)
No really. Fuck them.

>talking shit on chantelise

i kinda liked that game

is this how feeling triggered is like

One of my friends told me to get G-Senjou and I never got around to playing it. Is it that bad?

I liked it too, I just threw it in there because Rabi Ribi reminded me of it with the female protag with an assist fairy.

G-Senjou is great. Just get the fan translation of the actual title and not Sekai Project's butchered trash.

More or less, yes. Like someone flipped a switch drawing forth hyper-negative emotions in you and making you want to harm the entity seemingly responsible for the trigger.

>sekai project kickstarts every fucking VN they buy old fan translations for
>dicks the one VN whose developer told them to not do that shit (do the japanese devs even see any of the Kickstarter backer money, or only profits made off official Steam sales?)

why the fuck are they still a thing
are retards actually buying new releases from them

Too late for the latter.

can't you refund it

Yes, they're called retards for a reason.

Nah, bought it ages ago.

Clearly they wiped the negative reviews on it though. There's no way there's just those 4 trivial negative reviews. I'll leave a bad one once I play it eventually.

Not everyone is privy to this drama.

Don't suppose anyone has a working link for the flac soundtrack, i really do like the music

The fact that JAST, MG, and SP were all in talks with Giga over Baldr Sky and that it was SP out of the three that actually managed to get it really makes me upset. And as expected they've confirmed they're going to censor it too, with no uncensored release.

That would have never have happened if any of the others had gotten it. Even the translator is pissed off.

Well, if it was MG, it would've been renamed to BALD KEK GET or some other dumbfuck thing they think is cute, so that's always a factor.

Wordfilters are back huh. Glad to see the important shit being focused on with Cred Forums.

What word filter did you hit there? I've only seen t.b.h and f.a.m desu senpai

I no longer feel bad for pirating this game. Thanks for the heads up.

uh... what's the correct versions of those names then?

You completely forgot to mention that they stripped out the voices and made them a $20 DLC.

Right. That too.

>(do the japanese devs even see any of the Kickstarter backer money, or only profits made off official Steam sales?)
Likely neither, just a license fee.

It's a truly unfortunate partnership here. No one should give Sekai-Project money, but Rabi-Ribi's devs don't deserve to get fucked by association.

I'M NOT REISEN
I'M MY /ORIGINAL CHARACTER/ BLEISEN!

Hopefully they'll manage to break off from Sekai Project somehow some time and re-publish the game. I'd buy the game immediately.
But I kind of doubt that'll ever happen.

Does this game lag for anyone else? It makes my PC lag a ton. Which makes so sense since it can play games like Half Life 2 just fine.

The "correct" versions are Hijiri Byakuren and Sanae Kochiya, in Hepburn. Hepburn logically writes them the way they sound, while kunrei-shiki rigidly and nonsensically writes them according to the Japanese syllabary even though they're not pronounced the way this leaves them written when romanised into English.

>Which makes so sense since it can play games like Half Life 2 just fine.
>Half Life 2

Look on the bright side, guys. At least Sekai-Project aren't Hirameki.

2D vs 3D are different animals.

The default assumption is that 2d must = less demanding, but you'd actually be surprised at all the shit relatively modern 2d is doing at once. It's not strange for it to be more demanding than a 12 year old 3d game.

>Giant AND Shrink

So she's normal-sized? She looks like a big girl though.

Really sad that this is still turning me on, fuck.

>Half Life 2
Fucking hl2 is over 10 years old mane

Giant is only while in town, and Shrink is only in effect during boss fights (speeds up the music too).

By the way, never buy the Shrink Powerup. It carries between boss fights, which gets rather annoying fast.

Then I dunno. Is Umihara Kawase Shun 2D? Because it runs that smooth as butter. Maybe my PC is just shit.

Umihara Kawase Shun is a port of a 16 year old game.

>Umihara Kawase Shun 2D
Fuck you mane, that's even older than some posters here

Then what makes Rabi Ribi so taxing? It's the only game I have that makes my PC shit itself.

>hit money cap
>nothing to spend money on because don't like to use items save for cocoa bombs for shits and giggles like blowing up town
>get to miriam fight
>suddenly realize that attack where she steals ribbon slowly uses your money and lasts until you have none
>also have a tendency to use the charged egg attack
>try to use after that ribbon stealing part
>suddenly realize it needs money or else it does nothing

Well it came out 11 years after your next-most demanding game, for one thing.

>sexy anime bunny girl
It never stood a chance against neo/v/

If they made it a fat black woman instead the THICCfags would be all over it.

How about Insurgency and War Thunder? My computer runs those just fine.

For a few days.
Then it would die like with that haley game.

Haley really did burn out didn't it

One day I see a corner of this board treating it like the Second Coming and the next day not a peep is said about it

No weebshit fanservice game will ever be GOTY

You need more than just one fat brown girl to sell a game using sex.You need like 10.

And another 20 girls that pander to other fetishes.

Maybe even a few boys.

First thing, as said, 2d and 3d are different. Stop comparing 2d to 3d performance. They're not the same thing with a 1 digit different name.

I'm not an expert on this shit, so you'd have to research it or get someone in here who knows more of what they're talking about, but the easiest thing to start with is town. Go into town, walk through it, watch the background as you're going. And then notice that there isn't just "foreground" and "background" alone, but there's actually several different backgrounds moving differently in parallel.

Next, go to any boss fight, and instead of trying to win it, just watch the number of bullets and things that are actually flying around during it(this is why shmups are commonly more demanding than people expect up-front.)

From those two things alone, you can determine there's a fuckload of shit going on at once. Now you can consider it from there, or wait for someone who actually does this shit to explain it in-depth.

>Literally Touhou: the platformer
>GOTY

How the hell do you pronounce Touhou, anyways?
"Toe-hoe?" "Two-who?"

Cred Forums is such shit now, I keep coming here hoping there is a thread talking about *new game* but there rarely is, and if there is it dies immediately because nobody actually talks about games here, everybody just spams stupid fucking memes (see OP) and tries to "troll" each other. Also they've all developed some sort of phobia of anything Japanese.

As for the actual topic of the thread, the game was alright, I like Bunny Must Die more. My main bitch with the game is that bosses have a bit too much health and fights start to drag on. That said they are very fun boss fights, I like that they end up requiring memory like an actual STG. Otherwise there is a lot of items to find on the map and that pretty fun. I also like that it keeps getting updates even now, even if I don't really care for Sekai Project.

just wait until you fight the underwater idol boss chick, that fight lags like a motherfucker.

Why does everyone has a problem miriam and keke bunny?They are super easy i beat them in a first try!

2hu

I didn't like BMD mostly because the jumping was so corny. Not as bad as Bloodrayne Betrayal's awful jump but not good either.

Yeah, the jump is a bit awkward, but I like the goofy charm of the game, it also reminds me of when people used to actually care about doujin games past Touhou.

As a side note: Gundemonium wasn't bad either, but Hittogatta Happa doesn't feel as good to me and I don't know why. (but I sneaking suspicion its because I just suck)

I liked the charm. Gundemonium and Gundeadligne are fun too. But I couldn't get past the jumping and a few other things once the game got cracking.

Hitogata Happa is weird. The first world is kinda a locked in pseudo-tutorial, as in it limits you to try to learn mechanics but doesn't teach you jack shit. You cannot beat the first boss without using the suicide feature on your dolls, which is why the only ones you can buy are the cheap ones with suicide built in. But if you lose too many going in, you're fucked.

When you get past that shit, you can actually buy a wide array of dolls and the game becomes fun again, but that first level is an unintuitive wall.

That said, there are many better doujin shumps on Steam than even the whole Gundemonium trilogy. Mecha Ritz and Crimson Clover are better than sex.

>tfw you started threads about this a while ago
I like to think I helped people get to know about it. Gives me a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

>tfw you bought it on release and became amazing at it

I cant get past that boss rush level in Hitto, I keep running out of time and insta dieing, I get the feeling I'm supposed to suicide to kill shit faster but that just feels so wrong.

Havent picked up Mecha Ritz but I hear good things about it.

I was playing Crimzon clover for a while, i was decent at stages 1,2 and 4 but the second half of 3 absolutely kicked my ass. Then for some reason it started not working on my computer, which sucks because that game is goddamn amazing, double break might be the coolest thing ever. (its even got a sorta-kinda spider tank!)

how amazing? any tips? A /jp/ user recently convinced me to give it another go on a harder difficulty but I'm waiting until the weekend to start.

Haven't gotten to Keke yet, but Miriam gets effects depending on the badges you have equipped so that can end up making the fight more difficult. For example, having the Pure Love badge equipped makes Miriam get the Bunny Lover buff which halves all damage she takes. There's also a badge that causes her to get Super Armor so she can't be stunned, but I forget which one.

There are no tips that are a substitute for reflex and patience

The best thing you can do is realize where your own hitbox is at any given point and take advantage of it, and not to throw yourself into ridiculous fights early on, but speaking as someone who's done both 0% and BEX to completion it comes down to understanding movement and maintaining consistent damage with ribbon in almost all cases

とうほう

I played a bit of it at ACEN. I thought it was ok

>realize where your own hitbox is at any given point

Well they added a hitbox hint at the beginning of each boss fight so that shouldn't be much of a problem now.

That doesn't mean you instantly know where it is while sliding or flying, or that you understand how to weave your way between shots for different bosses

fair enough

After doing Irisu on normal I sort of figured higher difficulties would require a lot of pattern memory and stopped playing for quite a while, figured I might as well ask if you had any tips to make up for my lack of skill. Also do you use amulets more for offense or defense, I remember blowing like 4 at a time for long combos but on higher difficulties it would probably make more sense to take it slow.

Congrats on BEX, that's really impressive, how long did it take?

they are pattern memory

amulets are best used for when moves become ridiculous instead of used to spam super carrots like you can do in lower difficulties

if you know what you're doing BEX won't really take much longer than a first playthrough, postgame and all, especially if you time things properly (like not fucking beating noah until you've beaten everyone else you can to prevent their levels from skyrocketing)

Thanks user, you seem like a cool dude.

Bunny girls are low tier, therefore this game wasn't good.

Preview

Too bad she still won't be noticed.

Your reward is unplugging the super spring. Where could it go?

Pic

wihj 2hu wud u fug :LDD

such a cute game.

Go to bed.

>game is about rabbit girls
>doesn't have a single girl rabbit in it

Rabi-Ribi is one of the best games I played this year, though it's been awhile since I touched it. The people who hate on it are mostly just fags who never played it. Unfortunately my old computer fried and I lost my data, but I had beaten the game and post-game and gotten a bunch of trophies. I also beat the game (not post-game though) on a no item run.

I have no real argument about Sekai Project but the game itself is good.

How do I use the cellphone?

It is in the top left of your screen. Higher bars means an item is closer.

I still can't get over the fact that the game has very inconsistent artstyle.

Using different art style for menus =/= inconsistent artstyle

Rabi Ribi is so underrated it's not even funny

Is the 1.10v + DLC on TPB the newest one?

1.65 is the latest version

I'll be honest with you guys. I didn't understand the story at all.

This is top b8 of the day already

rabi ribi looks good but i will not pay more than like five dollars for it

Played a bit on PC and stopped when the news about the Vita port popped up. Waiting for that now.

How so?
and see

Shit, did they make any big changes? Can't seem to find 1.65 anywhere

Bunnygirl turns bunny into another bunnygirl so she can steal her body and become the bunnyestgirl.

Postgame plot is just lesbians.

I'm not really sure what the issue is with this? The sprites are cute and are animated just fine. Just because they are pixely doesn't make them inherently bad.

Ye, it blew my mind when I got it earlier this year during Steam's big weeb-shit sale. Seriously I was blown away. It made me happier than any game in years. I literally teared up after the final boss because it was so great.

Seriously one of the best games ever made but it will be eternally forgotten because of the aesthetic choices.

>Game is supposedly good

>No webms
>No pictures
>Not even any links to jewtube videos

>Just a bunch of shitty fanart

Threads like these deserve to die

Seriously, Rabi-Ribi has a god-tier soundtrack.

youtu.be/2Kw4WQxmMro

>Protector of Rabi Rabi Island (Noah) is exiled from the island while trying to protect the island from the outside world (aka the real world, it's almost identical of a setting with Gensokyo from touhou)
>Erina is transformed into a bunnygirl so Noah can get back to the island via body switching magic or something, Noah uses Miru to lure Erina to the real world.

you can use something called "google" to find those things. This is a rabi-ribi discussion thread, not a "sell rabi-ribi to retarded anons who can't even do cursory research" thread. Glad I could clear that up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xZID-EqOQU

well here's my favorite boss.

>Cred Forums is still full of fucking weebs

When will this meme end

when you end your life dumb frogposter

This. Can someone make a big greentext of what the fuck was going on in the plot

Go fuck off to /c/ if all you want to do is post your trashy flavor of the month waifu. The thread started with the implication that it's a good game and has done nothing

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove it.

>game pauses while you chuck a cake
I don't remember being able to do that

>The weeb version of 2chan
>Not full of weebs
kek, nicely memed my friend *tips fedora*

Use more Super Carrot bro

w-what

>Flavor of the month
A game that came out almost 10 months ago and is almost never discussed?

>The thread started with the implication that it's a good game and has done nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prove it.
We have nothing to prove to you, especially considering the game is good. Again, if you care so much, just go google it or pirate and see for yourself.

It's a really fantastic metroidvania with loads of content, polish, love, and unique mechanics. It's definitely my GotY.

I got the bodyswapping part, but why was she exiled? Does she just die after the fight? What the fuck is up with that maid looking girl that turn out to be a rabbit too?

>TFW the boss is yourself

youtu.be/-fFzh4FXLpQ

well if you want a rundown of the game, it's basically a mixture between a metroidvania and a shmup. The levels combine platforming with run and gun. If you're not doing a no-item run, you also have a hammer to whack things.

The bosses become increasingly challenging as the game goes on and shoot intricate bullet patterns at you. You have various different shot types, bombs and techniques at your disposal to counter them. There are also a lot of difficulty levels and trophies if you want to challenge yourself.

It's an innovative game and is solid as a metroidvania. There are a lot of easter eggs, both literal and figuratively, which are hidden on the map. The bosses are also memorable and fun. The only one I hate is the underwater boss because the game lags during it.

So there's your proof.

It's not my video. I just posted a random vid I found on youtube.

I think Noah accidentally made all the bunnies of the island disappear except Erina when she was trying to protect the island from the outside world. She regretted it and missed everyone and wanted to come back after she faded away.

Or something. They're bunnies man I don't know.

Used up all her power to protect the island, her real form is made out of slime/mana so I assume her original body died. Pretty much yeah.

>what is up with that maid
she is just a raging lesbian

The whole Cred Forums intent was to discuss anime related stuff, if you feel off in here leave for reddit you'll find your kind there.

>We will never EVER get Ribi-Rabi

>people actually replying to bait instead of just reporting

>Somehow made it through the game on normal
>mfw hell difficulty

I've mustered up all my tryhard and I still can't beat half of the bosses I encounter.

Whatever magic Noah used to seal Rabi Rabi from the real world caused her soul to get separated from her body so she was long dead, and then all the magic she used to turn Erina into a bunnygirl and bring her to the real world for bodyswapping consumed what was left of her soul. That magic also exiled her from the island and somehow killed every rabbit, plus she erased the memories of everyone regarding the real world incident so they'd be happy and in doing so she also erased their memories of her or something.

But honestly the plot is as much of an excuse as a the plot in a Mario game so just enjoy bunnies.

I think your image got messed up somehow. Luckily I got the real deal

will this game make it into agdq?

Maybe, but the people that choose the runs are no fun allowed so probably not

>try the game from a friend's shared steam games list
>can't get past language select where the control stick works fine but nothing will select/confirm
Am I really gonna have to use a keyboard for this shit?

I laughed way harder at this than I should have, especially Saya.

IIRC the menu doesn't work with a controller but the rest of the game should.

I never had a problem with the game on a controller. Check your settings?

Using a knockoff Xbox controller here, haven't had any issues with it during gameplay. Though, when booting up the game the D-pad tends to have issues in the main menu. Using the left stick first seems to fix it.

This exact thing happens to me. It won't work for about 5-10 seconds, then works flawlessly.

The language select is the only that that may not work on controller, I think.

I wish this was a hentai game

Tried it again and the funny part is when you're past the proper title screen, the controller then proceeds to absolutely not work at all, not even to change menu selections. Then I go to Control Settings and it just says it's searching for the controller but none of my three usb controllers get any response out of it.

>Sekai Project

Fun fact, Miriam's attacks depend purely on what you've gotten at that point, so on a 0% run she has almost no attacks.

I knew the badges gave her buffs, but I was unaware of this, that's actually pretty cool.

The ONLY way I found out about this is by playing as the UPRPRC girl in the art book boss rush, since she only has the bunny amulet to defend herself.

is the DLC worth getting?

>Maitetsu without the suggestive content

It has lots of suggestive themes though...

It didn't even have an all-ages version originally either...

I'd say yes, on paper you would think it's just an art book, well you get the art book, plus portrait viewer that is more like a paper doll game, and a lot of playable beta content.

looks fun, thanks

I'm scared they may actually make Special Irisu someday.

>weaboo
no thanks

No, it's too weebish.

omg :3

Is that the succubus in the game? I love Succubi :3 I'm getting it if that's in the game.

They Keyboard controlls where lacking and it wouldn't recognize my controller.

I've heard the devs mention a thing for Noah, possibly to give her a better ending.
Yes, though her normal ingame art is different, that is her beta outfit

So if I bought the game now I won't have the skin because I didn't buy the game in beta?

I'm not sure... the artbook/character viewer HAS the outfit there, I just don't know if it's in game proper, she usually has this outfit here though after her boss fight she temporarily loses the camisole

Same. I had to use JoyToKey.

My wired xbox360 controller works, but yeah keyboard sucks.

Still looks like a succubus, pretty good.

Should this be the first weeb game I buy?

Lilith has that outfit in BEX difficulty. Her, Keke, and Erina all have different portraits.

Igg games?

its a fun metroidvania with awesome music and bullet hell bosses its up to you honestly, its also hard as fuck if you play on harder difficulties

>(((Rabbi)))-Ribi

>Plurk product placement

what the fuck

Ribi is nickname of Ribbon, your fairy companion used by her friends Lilly and Pixie.

No, because it is no h-game.

>stuck on Irisu for 4-5 hours
>look the fight up on Youtube
>there's only 3 videos of the fight on Normal
>they all have over 1200 health
>I have 705 health, less magic types and do less damage than any of the videos
I did it eventually but that fight was retarded hard. The part in the third phase where there's bullets covering the whole screen is undodgeable unless you look it up and find out that you have to stand still in a certain spot.

Chocolate or Vanilla Cred Forums?

Green tea

I love the game but I'm too bad to continue playing it. Everytime I go back I'm stuck on the same boss.

You sure about that?

Why not just cheese it? Maximum everything into HP etc and whale on the boss.

I wasn't aware there was cheese strats or anything. I haven't played in a while but don't you increase HP via potions you find? I have a decent amount I think. I'm pretty sure I just need to get better.

Coffee

But there is just black in that pic so clearly there is nothing lewd happening.

>The boss is you with powerups that you'll have in the future

I absolutely loved the Illusion Alius fights. If only her attack patterns were smarter and more aggressive, she'd be my absolute favorite bossfight in the whole game.

Pedo shit

> Generic weeb pedobait with zero substance
> GOTY
Ok.

Honestly, if it weren't for the character designs, I'd be all over it.

>he never even played it

lol xd