Resident Evil

Why did they make her evil in RE6?

shes always been Wesker's cum rag

She's always been morally ambiguous youngfriend.

The real question of RE6 that you should be asking is why Kobayashi was allowed to make it into a LeonxAda fanfic.

Not really. She crossed the line when she killed Chris's team mates with the virus.

and her platonic love clone

didn't play the game btw

Why did the villain make an Ada clone again? Just mega autism?

He was "in love" with her. Granted I just finished Leon's campaign last night. I'm doing Chris's now. I had no idea Ada was cloned, I completely forgot about that birth tape until you guys mentioned a clone.

Splitting the story up into separate campaigns is messy as fuck. I should've just followed a guide to play in Chronological order. Shits making no sense.

Wasn't her though.

I guess I spoke too soon

i wanna know why they gave her a jew nose and made her fugly

wasn't her. Was Carla

They did the same to Leon too.

C-virus mostly exists because they wanted an Ada clone. The titty-gas-spore monsters are actually failed Ada clones

But except for being love at work, I think the Adas would have had her dexterity and abilities too. Carla was just a scientist before, after the transformation she is jumping around everywhere etc

I love fighting these, there is something fun about the way they sound and act

Resident Evil 6 isn't that hard of a story champ, but yeah the whole clone Ada bullshit was dumb.

At least in Ada's episode you can enjoy that cute butt. Pretty much the only thing that I liked.

Also fuck them for not giving Ada a regular pistol, I fucking hated Ammo Box 50 with a passion.

Shes never been good

They took a normally morally ambiguous character and turned it into "There's an Ada clone that's evil but the REAL Ada is totally super good."

RE 6 in general is irredeemable trash.

I don't care about the story too much. Is RE6 worth playing?

>Trying to clear her name by stopping her retard clone's evil plan to ruin the world with the C-virus

>Suddenly Ada becomes a good guy

The fuck are you on?

Delta Leon loses yet again.

They didn't.

Did you not finish the game retard?