He picked black Denton

>he picked black Denton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hE_BqEU26_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>latino JC has a scar on his face
It's the little things.

They had different gameplay mechanics. Black JC was some absurd degree of less visible and used more energy.

Redhair was fumblefoot but had higher accuracy.

>he didn't pick black Denton

Really?

No but his movement speed was all around quicker.

Of course he is fucking with you. The only difference that matters is that albino Paul has a less gay beard.

>he didn't pick a secret skeleton Denton

>not being 100% black

And totally render my swimming skill useless? It's a noob trap.

There are some areas in the game where swimming is legitimately useful, take for instance the airfield if you decide to head through the sewers you'd need to be trained or higher to get through that underwater segment in time to avoid drowning damage.

>so am I

Then you realize regeneration exists.

I've played every Denton at least once.

albino denton >>> ginger denton > black denton > default denton > latino denton

At that point in the game no, but it is fairly easy to bypass, one could easily go through the lift to the airfield.

>albino
I always thought he was blond. You know, gentically engineered German master race raised in Switzerland.

...hey, is the German version of the Game any good?

How come no one ever played redhead JC?

>Being the niggest
That would be easy mode when it comes to stealth. And hard mode during the day with social interactions.

Because that would be just silly.

Why wouldnt you pick Best Denton?

Really. It's well documented.

>that shit was created with nanotechnology
Malkavian mod has the deepest lore.

>put points into multitool, lock picking
>discover these items are finite, and some doors/electronics require multiple lock picks/multi tools to pass

so these skills are total ass aren't they computer was pretty useful

If the perceived color is the color an object does not absorb, does that mean that on the inside a person who is 100% black is the whitest of them all?

>Not playing GMDX and abusing unbalanced mechanic in vanilla

Go play The Fall, it fits you more

>he picked ranch denton

A black hole absorbs everything, including light. That doesn't necessarily make the singularity "white", or the event horizon "black". Light just can't reach your eyes anymore from that point.

I don't know if that analogy makes sense to you.

>all those exclusive dialogue options for Black Denton

How did they get away with this?

People of African descent are nigger trash on the inside regardless of their skin color.

I always picked the one in the middle.

>"Nigga, I can see in the dark'n'sheit."
>"Look at that Manderley nigga I popped. I'm out for real, homie; don't have time to learn to write n sheit."
>"Nigga, you be foolin'?"
>"A bomb! Sheeeeeeeeeeit..."

>There are some areas in the game where swimming is legitimately useful
The problem is that it is one specific skill that is only useful in a single possible path, unlike pretty much any other skill.

homo sapiens sapiens originates from the african continent, you self-depreciating moron.

>23 years old

Why would anyone pick ginger JC? Unlike the other JCs, he has no advantage, and he has the disadvantage of requiring twice the credits for all purchases, and it locks you out of a few of the sidequests.

Play as ginger JC and carry your save over to IW for Alex Denton to be a qt ginger girl.

I know it's pathetic but I sat for atleast 1 hour on the character creation because I couldn't decide between default white Denton with black hair or albino Denton

>pick black denton
>can't put any points into swimming

>decide to play Hispanic JC for the first time
>you get a whole new sidequest allowing you to side with Jojo if you kill Renten
>that whole part where you take over the Mole Tunnels with Jojo, his thugs and the zyme dealer and net an upgrade aug canister

Why do the other options even exist? They are so boring in comparison.

That is a very real and understandable dilemma, user.

Albino JC's hairline is less receding than black haired JC's, so he looks much younger. On the other hand unlike Paul's, his hair is not completely white, but has that piss-colored yellow tint to it. Although it might be a good thing, because Paul looks old as shit with that hair. But on the other hand it makes his act during the whole scene when he is fucking dying from nano-cancer significantly more convincing.

Decisions, decision.

>There are people on this earth that did not pick stock 1st JC

what the fuck

I thought albino was canon JC because of the cover.

That could be black hair Denton aswell, looks like he some kind of light shining on him.

I do, every time.

I have red hair.

Sure, but the actual game cover is much smaller, and at first glance it just simply looked blond to me. So I automatically went with albino, without even really thinking about it.

That being said, I'm still not sure about the color.

>Choosing anybody but Aryan Denton

For what purpose?

Liked your coment, friend.

Ay yo JC, let me holler at you join my crew fo' real

>not playing as black denton for ultimate stealth

I didn't realize this guy was a nigger until someone pointed it out

You didn't notice he was black until someone told you he was? Are you blind and/or stupid?

>"nigger"

Yes, you are.

>not picking Albino JC

the GEP Gun takedown is always the most silent takedown

Not him, but I thought it was just bad lighting.

Why contain it?

Old men

Who's the guy on the cover anyway?

I picked Black Denton because every time the UNATCO troops shot back, everyone in hell's kitchen started rioting against them.

JC looking up

No idea. A few years ago I made some effort trying to track it down, but didn't have any success.

I'm talking about JC's model/actor whatever

Which one is JC's canon look?

Thank you for correcting the record.

best boi is back

youtube.com/watch?v=hE_BqEU26_I

The default one.

Although I always try to forget that Invisible War is "canon" really hard.

The first. It is kind of hilarious in IW, because it also allows you to pick your skin color, but JC and Paul will always have white skin/black hair, which makes the "you a Denton clone for realz!" twist fall pretty fucking flat.

It's the way it's meant to be played

>Nuclear Snake

damnit

I played the PS2 version... didn't even know that was a thing

Fucking Kojima lovers.

being black is truly the hard mode