My Buffalo Snes controller clone just came in the mail

my Buffalo Snes controller clone just came in the mail.

What are some obscure but great NES (not snes) games to play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bjGiP_7YLMY?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=EIAOemFKDco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gay Hipster Bros. 3

that controller is shit, anyone who says otherwise is a god damn cuck and fell for the ibuffalo meme

does it feel like an snes controller?

yo noid

I want to like the SNES controller, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt my fingers as hell.

i looked on amazon for the top rated usb controller and all the nes ones got bad reviews, this one has a ton of good reviews to outweigh the bad ones

its because people think they play exactly like snes controllers but they don't, its at least ten times worse than an actual snes controller because of the shitty d-pad

Try out Cocoron and Little Samson. If you like Megaman you should like these.

d-pad feels nearly identical on mine

Try put Master Blaster

Check the wiki

>NES
>2016

Why would you play NES games when you have access to all the great Master System games?

I had an snes back then, the controllers were ok but I wouldn't go back to them. There are far better controllers out there.

Gimmick!
Shatterhand
Startropics
Castlevania 3 JP
Little Samson
Shadow of the Ninja

Why don't you just try Master System games?

I really liked Solbrain or Shatterhand, the powerups were cool, the music catchy it was kinda hard though.

youtu.be/bjGiP_7YLMY?t=34

There's literally no reason to play NES games when SNES is superior in every way.

all 2 of them?

Takeshi's Challenge is great.

Not OP but yeah they're pretty sweet, almost indistinguishable from the original official pad, I use them on my laptop (which I use as a 'console,' full of emulated retro games).

It's pretty obvious that you don't know what you're talking about.

Just keep playing tetris Bosman.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIAOemFKDco

A NES game where you play as Castro and Che?

Fucking metal.

pic unrelated