youtube.com/watch?v=LSKdQhrcbuw
critpoints.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/critique-of-matthew-matosis/
youtube.com/watch?v=TNcyY0ZVqL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy shit, it actually is.

What's up

>Hello ladies and gentlemen
>Hello ladies
Fuck off Matt you SJW pandering inclusive progressive cultural marxist. Did you know what the percentage of REAL gamers who are female is? You say ladies and gentlemen as if it's 50/50 but it's not. I've dated a few girls that were pretty far left and the heated debates stop very quickly because they stop being leftists once you've been dating them and having all of these heated arguments with them. If you know what you're talking about and you're passionate about it then they crumble very quickly. Any fun that you might get out of having heated debates with lefty women is always temporary at best because if you really care about what you believe then you end up naturally converting them because they get emotionally overwhelmed by how ridiculously intense you get about this. The problem is that so many men today are kind of effeminate and they don't really give a shit about their beliefs, if they even have any beliefs, so they end up fighting fire with apathetic appeasement and agreeing with her just to get her to shut up. When a man is passionate though and he fights fire with fire then it's like this little cat that's having a go at a lion and suddenly the lion gets up and just roars at it.

Nothing much, what's up with you?

Not much, what's up with you?

>Downwell
God damn it Matt, Mark Brown already did this like two months ago.

I missed you

oh it actually is up what a twist

I'm surprised someone as anal as him hasn't taught himself moonrunes so he can get the 'real experience' with these games.

>been gone all this time
>fucking 15 minute review for a mobile game

jph_anderson is better

also fucking Running Shine is the most underrated vidya channel in existence right now. go watch this bullshit, guy needs subs

youtube.com/watch?v=DEUOf5VORTE

youtube.com/watch?v=LSKdQhrcbuw

inb4 he '''shows up'''

He's avoiding social media for now.

Kill yourself
>this channel NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT is SO MUCH BETTER than the one you know and like
>it's totally NOT ME but you should go subscribe RIGHT NOW because he NEEDS THIS

Even if you aren't him, kill yourself. You are a massive fucking faggot.

Oh it's the Nintendo and Sony fanboy that looks down upon arcade games because he prefers an "experience" over a game?

Wrong guy

>looks down upon arcade games

what? he literally says arcade games are good in his dmc1 video.

>no Halloween stream

fuk

Fuck off with that mobile shit matt, where's is my MGSV deconstruction video where you prove that is a fucking masterpiece and not a piece of shit love Cred Forums said.

>DMC1
That's my point. He has shit fucking taste in games. He doesn't care for challenge or for replayability.

>Nintendo AND Sony fanboy
Holy shit, are you actually a butthurt Xbox fanboy?
I thought you all died out when your newest console was so shit even chads and niggers were smart enough not to buy one.

Look here.

Fuck off, faggot. You don't know anything about games.

critpoints.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/critique-of-matthew-matosis/

Meant here

>He doesn't care for challenge or for replayability.
>Kamiya and Miyazaki dicksucka

Pick one

>Enjoy GAME 1
>GAME 2 is coming out soon
>"Boy I loved GAME 1 SO MUCH! There's no way GAME 2 could be bad right? I'm not gonna watch any of the trailers or footage to keep myself in the dark AND I'm going to buy it DAY ONE!"
>GAME 2 is shit.
>The preview footage showed that there were downgrades or dumbed down mechanics in GAME 2.
You guys don't actually do this, right?

You can stop shilling your shit site any time.

What's you guy's favorite Matt videos to rewatch?
I like the Mario reviews and the Bioshock one.

Why do you need him to validate your opinion? I even agree with you but why do you want to "prove" Cred Forums wrong through him?

Obviously silly bait, but it reminded me of that time I tore down a fascist with basic factual arguments. Still a nationalist wanker, but I managed to make them stop believing in their ideology. It makes me smile thinking about it.

Also nice vid Matt. I enjoyed Downwell a lot, but sort of stopped once I was finished for the reasons you mentioned.

Not if I just enjoy GAME 1, but it I really love it then yes, I do. Like he says, even if it's awful then I want to see for myself.

I'm not a fanboy of anything. I've only owned Sega and Microsoft consoles, but I'm not a fanboy. This guy though clearly has a Nintendo and Sony bias. Every game he covers on his channel is a sony or nintendo game

Hi, Chris

It's actually more accurate to say he's biased AGAINST Microsoft than he is toward Nintendo or Sony. He quite openly detests Microsoft and the influence they've had on the industry.

I liked it when he said "nigger" repeatedly as well.

Shalom, Cred Forumseddit!!

I too am a le hardcore gamer that enjoys Dark Souls and Devil May Cry! The pinnacle of video games!

>my way of enjoying games is the only correct way to enjoy games
>that means the other guy isn't actually critiquing games, even though he is literally critiquing games, which I myself admit.

I don't want to validate my point i love the game, but Cred Forums always listen what matthewmatosis says, and the amount of daily mgsv threads are fucking nuts

They are, though.

Microsoft haven't done shit, sonygger. They're the only ones putting out games,. not shallow experiences.

But no, go preorder the PS4 Pro and Nintendo NX, goy!

Matt says that he's never owned an Xbox console. On his twitter he said he believes that Microsoft is hurting the game industry.
On a Cred Forums thread he said he doesn't think he needs an Xbox console because he's not interested in their exclusives and thinks Nintendo + Playstation + PC are enough for him.
I asked him about it, and he said he does realize that he's missing out on some of the few good Xbox exclusives.

Someone's never played Exile or SaGa before

>Microsoft haven't done shit

This is what retards actually believe

And the guy's clearly a faggot then. Clearly shows in how he raved about The Last of Us even though he shitted on Infinite.

He's shit at games and knows nothing about games

youtube.com/watch?v=TNcyY0ZVqL4

Fuck you OP for not posting it.

What will you do if he doesn't like it? It's gonna be spammed in those threads either way as evidence for one side or the other.

I stopped going into those threads a few weeks after the game came out because they were so bad. Are they any better now?

Dustforce is not a sony game
DMC1 is not a sony game

Stop giving sony credit for 3rd party game development they didn't do.

>Matt says that he's never owned an Xbox console
Why are Yuropoors such fucking cucks?

nigga i love his vids, and if shilling his shit has even a tiny chance of making him put more out, then fuck you, i'll do it

whoops, was meant for