Those are my .isos to emulate with PCSX2. Judge my taste anons

Other urls found in this thread:

kentie.net/article/dxguide/#downloads
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex
buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
youtube.com/watch?v=jMESOoVo-9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Deus Ex
I can understand emulating Second Sight, because it may be a bitch to run pc version, but DX? What's wrong with you?
Also
>no Yakuza

I'd give you 8/10. Good start and decent essentials, and bonus points for Evergrace.

What'll bump you up to 10/10: You should be playing Eternal Ring, Baroque, and Nano Breaker.

Also, Project Eden if you have anyone to play with.

Missing out on Ace Combat

5/10

>No Timesplitters trilogy
>No Spiderman 2

Other than that, pretty good.

like the other guy said, Yakuza. you might like mister mosquito as well. nice collection so far

>Budokai Tenkaichi 3
My nigga

>One piece

This. PS2 trilogy is godlike.

It's because for some reason the PC version doesn't work on my machine

>no burnout 3

how do you deal with the horrible controller support and bugs in each of those games

kentie.net/article/dxguide/#downloads

>No Sly 2

Yakuza looks interesting, I'll give it a try

I'm downloading Nano breaker. What's Eternal ring, Baroque and Project Eden about?

Literally 4 good games

>horrible controller support
?

Has the ps2 emulation scene gotten better? I remember it had to be installed, and it ran like ass unless your computer was beyond average.

>Literally no bugs (Besides MGS)
>Literally no horrible controller support

Well, mine is not thaat beyond average and games run pretty well

Thank you. I'll check it out later!

Np. If you'll get any problems - keep in mind that this site exists pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Deus_Ex

Pretty awful. PS2 was only good for jrpgs.

when I try and emulate devil may cry the health bar is really small, or doesn't show,
any know fixes?

Then you should probably figure that out or just not play it at all.

ace combat emulates like shit last I checked

That's weird... What version of emulator are you using?

Reminder to use latest PCSX2 build buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Why? I still don't play the ps2 version. Just downloaded because of the problem with the PC version. Is that awful? What's the difference?

Anyone know the scoop on where PS2 emulation is as a scene? I know most people consider PCSX2 as a mess, but one that mostly works. There are other android focused emulations in the work, but I don't know much other than that.

It would be best to figure out how to play DX on your PC or to not play it at all.

Have you tried pirating the GOG version of deus ex? Should work fine on a modern OS

What the the are those icons. Why the hell kids doesn't use WinCDemu instead of some shady iso mounter.

What you are suggesting is shadier, actually.

A bit over the place, missing a bunch of essentials while having some obscure games in the mix, but alright I guess. I'll give you a 7/10.

cause DaemonTools is beckoning him from a dark alleyway... what could that shady iso mounter want?

But WinCDemu is just werks and I don't there's a catch or anything

Eternal Ring is kind of like the sister game to Evergrace. It's pretty much what Evergrace is to Demon's Souls but with King's Field.

Baroque is a decent Roguelike/lite-ish with interesting respawn and item saving mechanics.

Project Eden can be played alone, but it's a 3rd person puzzle shooter with 4 unique characters with their own abilities that you play with at the same time. A lot of the time they split up, and go through different sections of a level and affect each other's areas in interesting ways. I highly recommend playing with another player.

I thought Blood Will Tell (Dororo) would be better, but it becomes repetitive very very fast.
Budokai Tenkaichi is one of my top 5 PS2 titles.
Drakengard is repetitive as fuck.
>Evergrace
Shaolin Monks is awesome.
Dead Aim is mediocre.
Urban Reign is fucking awesome.

There's not much that's changed. PCSX2 is still a clusterfuck, but since the lone guy working on the graphics plugin uses loonix then the OGL backend has actually made progress and is the best, most accurate backend. The catch is it runs like utter shit on AMD GPUs and he's got no intention of working around that issue.

The "android focused" emulator is Play! which is still ages away from reaching PCSX2's compatibility.

Ah that's too bad. At least we have PS2 emulation. I've certainly played through multiple games on that thing, regardles of it's accuracy and I feel blessed for that.

I hope someone's making a core for PCSX2 in RetroArch. I'm new to that whole thing and don't really get how it all works but I know I'd appreciate a PS2 core.

>winCDemu
>completely open source
>as in you can download the source and look at it right now
>shady in any way

Who do you main in bloody roar?
Stun is my man

I main the crow

The guy from Yu-gi-oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMESOoVo-9Q
YOU-MANAGED-TO-SURVIVE-WITH-THAT-INJURY
IS THIS ENERGY GAIA???

I was playing FFXII at 3x internal resolution at 60fps on a GTX 460.

As long as your CPU isn't total ass you should be fine with most games.

>no burnout 3