Anyone who shows up Polygon like that, Instantly wins the Internet

Anyone who shows up Polygon like that, Instantly wins the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T35XCYeSMMo
youtube.com/watch?v=OAwtN_LhkAw
youtube.com/watch?v=bYXluwnbwio
polygon.com/2015/5/22/8646827/sunset-gameplay-video-tale-tales
twitter.com/aegies/status/310282795564015616
newsnow.co.uk/h/Technology/Gaming
christcenteredgamer.com/
nichegamer.com/
gematsu.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A TL:DR version of Polygon's review:

"Virginia is great because there's little to no challenge and no moral choices for the player to actually make. It's truly the sign of a mature game to not even trust the player with anything challenging or any moral choices because being mature isn't about choice but doing what you're told by your morally superiors, like us. The game also features women of colour. 9/10 a ear perfect game because no-one who is mature plays games to actually be challenged or have their own choices matter, they only play because and should only play games to support the social causes we like."

Oh yeah? That's cool.

>reading """"""""""""professional"""""""""""" reviews

Still a kid I see... I was young once too...

Holy hell this game looks pretentious as fuck.

At least with other Walking Simulator games you have some semblance of control, in this you have little to none at all as you constantly black out in between scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=T35XCYeSMMo

This is what happens when you let a bunch of uppity faggots "make a game."

This industry is so fucked in the west. All it takes is for you to be buddy-buddy with the right people and you'll get scores like in OP's Polygon pic.

Lets not forget this is the same site that gave their 2015 GOTY to "Her Story", and also uploaded that video of Doom where it looked like they can't play for shit. ANNND refused to do at least one playthough of Star Fox Zero, a game they had for over a month and wouldn't give the game 2 hours at the least.

With how harshly they treated Star Fox Zero, it boggles my fucking mind that Nintendo would even keep associating with those faggots.

I feel like big name companies should do some kind of "promoting" for smaller websites and help give them some recognition. Usually the reviewers there are at least somewhat knowledgeable at games. But even THAT is a mixed bag when you have faggots like pic related that are essentially fanboys.

At the end of the day, the only person you have to rely on is yourself. Reviewers are all fucking idiots.

>reading polygon
>ever

Polygon kills itself every week

Devfag typing. I've had my boss say "you can't do this because games journalists will pitch a fit". These idiots control my job. I hate my life.

How do they even stay online? Who reads this shit?

Literally the buzzfeed of game reviews

What were you doing user? Come on. We both know it was something you shouldn't have been doing.

does this review show up polygon?
youtube.com/watch?v=OAwtN_LhkAw

Are you against reading cartoons too?
Do you simply hate fun, user?

>That bit on Danganronpa
It's both funny and sad that these people try to insist characters are trans when the characters themselves don't feel that way. Fujisaki was a boy.

what the fuck is with this preoccupation with gender, especially in weird ass otaku oriented games and reasonably standard JRPGs?

people who think the same way, and wallow in the reaffirmation of their own misconceptions.
Soothing!

someone post webms of polygon playing D44M

man you'd think they'd grab someone who had at least passing familiarty with FPS games.

Or play on easy, fuck, this isn't hard.

>Her Story

That's a good game though.

that rune factory one is dumb to be fair though, just ask what gender you want like pokemon

Better than Rocket League, Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Super Mario Maker, Batman Arkham Knight, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Splatoon, MGS 5, Fallout 4, Undertale, Mortal Kombat X or Just Cause 3 though?

this was on purpose right?

That would require actually playing the game, and seeing as that case doesn't happen for what, 10-15 hours I doubt they bothered to get that far for the review.

I wonder who finance sites like Polygon.
I refuse to believe they manage to stay afloat by themselves.

I fucking hate FPS games and even I'd kick their asses in Goldeneye 64.

I wouldn't be surprised if whoever funds it also funds Feminist Frequency.

Honestly this just shows how casual DOOM has become

>you play as a black woman
>your partner is also a black woman
DAMN THAT'S D I V E R S E

Whoever hires for polygon probably deliberately weeds out anyone who likes fps games. Probably turns away anybody who actually likes video games.

The only thing good about the """game""" was the girl's acting. It abruptly ends, you never find out 100% certain what happened, even if you unlocked everything and listen to them in order because you can't ever be entirely sure who is being interviewed, and the gameplay is less interactive than Mavis Beacon Typing.

considering how goddamn many TPS and FPS games have been released you'd think they could find someone whose played a shooter with a controller.

Now that you mention it, maybe naming the game "Games Journalists Are Morons Simulator 2016" was a bad idea

SJW's finance Polygon which is why all the articles are entirely SJW-oriented.

I really don't know why Cred Forums ever cares about Polygon material except to get upset, it's obviously not intended for Cred Forums viewers.

Whoops meant to post this one.

Whatever, it's all equally shit anyways.

ITT the best videogaming journalists only

considering their obsession with pointless bullshit and need to put politics before, you know, games that wouldn't surprise me.

this is literally as simple as 'grab your roommate who likes CoD and have him play the game for us. We'll give him 20 bucks and a couple beers."

It's the first encounter of the game with an imp. It's not like the game is filled with big rooms fighting a single imp.

Polygon's youtube videos are awesome, the McElroy's consistently put out super funny videos, but their website is HORRIBLE.

How can you be that petty as a journalist

I remember when Polygon promoted this fucking book

>why Cred Forums ever cares about Polygon
The same reason people go to the zoo

>Three paragraphs just to tell me you're a faggot

-"HOLY SHIT HOW DO I MOVE AND AIM AT THE SAME TIME HELP ME IM BEING ATTACKED" -person who's getting paid to review games

but this sounds biased as fuck user.
You're no better than them.

looks like the reviewr is trying to play without a mouse

Passive aggressiveness is so fucking gay

>now here is my article about how this game shouldn't exist because it's too violent, too hard for me to get into or has fanservice for straight men in it

they're using a modern controller. Not good for multi but if you can't get 'one stick moves, one stick aims' you've literally never used one before.

>Instantly wins the Internet.

Fucking /redditors/.

How?

>Kuntchera

Its a video game, why do you care this much?

So, what do we do about it then?

This would probably be better if they weren't talking about fucking Beyond Two Souls

How such a shitty publication be home to things like monster factory?

>Pacific Rim isn't a very good movie
get a load of this faggot

>I went to the movies instead of work today and still got paid

We angrily post until this thread is pruned or deleted.

>Poligon gameplay was so bad, bethesda had to release a free demo of that part just to prove their game didnt suck
>The doom demo was a key in temprally breaking denuvo
>All hell broke loose that weekend
>Because of polygon

How can someone fuck up this much in so many levels?

It's always some balding white guy with glasses.

More like Macfags.

>game is (also) on Mac
>its a 2deep4u artsy walking simulator

Whoah... really makes ya think...

>HEY GUYS
fuck off with that video

Now that explains everything. He's playing Doom the way it's meant to. Arrows to move, spacebar to shoot.

Ben Kuchera is THE balding faggot with glasses. It's the closest he gets to being an alpha.

This will forever stand as a testament to the state of game journalism in the mid-2010s.

>never heard of that game
>google it
>"Virginia is a surreal adventure that feels like a playable movie"
>dropped

Now stop and think about that for a minute, because you're right.

The people who write these sorts of masturbatory, contrarian sadness-fetishizing """culture critiques""" ALWAYS look like failures at life. They're always hideously overweight, or suffer from male pattern baldness, or they're past the midpoint of their life and waking up and realizing they're still writing shit about video games, etc. It's not a coincidence. This rise of navel-gazing "woe-is-me" op-ed pieces is attributable directly to the sad mindset of the people doing most of the writing for the world of video game journalism.

It's actually pitiable when you stop and think about it. It used to make me angry but now it only makes me sad, because I realize this is their way of lashing out. They're all like Movie Bob, that's their mentality.

I just wish we didn't have to suffer through their problems with them.

It's too lenient they guy could hardly shoot but as he was killing it it glows Bright orange and you do the killing animation complete invincibility while doing it and gives him almost full health

I highly doubt people will care about game journalism in the mid-2010s after the mid-2010s

Kuntchera is in an entire league of his own though

You won the internet kind sir!

Woah woah woah woah woah.

I am definitely a failure at life and I have no desire to write clickbait videogame reviews.
Please don't put me together with those people.

The only thing we can really do is just stop giving these faggots attention and hits. Unfortunately, they're essentially too powerful unless they were to all come crashing down ala Gawker.

Smart people will ignore stupid press and make educated decisions based on varying factors. Ignoramuses will remain ignorant. Some will wisen up, but stupid people will ALWAYS out number smart people.

if the reviewer noticed it enough and felt that they had to mention it, or if it specifically interests the reviewer then theres nothin wrong with writing about it. Doesnt really hurt anyone imo

The reviews are nearly always bad and most of the people at porygon are fuckin idiots, and there are a multitude of other places to get reviews from. it probably shouldn't bother anyone tee bee aych.

Most Macfags are essentially uppity faggots.

Was it actually that bad?

Man, Polygon really has a talent for making a game sound as unappealing as humanly possible. Bonus points for "subversion of norms".

Wow, that really got my neurons fired up...

No. Its an average strategy game with cute ideas, but not even nearly that bad.

Better than FE Fates

Ben Kuchera is literally the worst person within the entire gaming jOrnalism thing. He should be on his knees thanking god every single day because he is so unlikeable and petulant that he would be driven from and barred from any other career. I can say, with no irony, that he belongs in a dumpster.

How nice to find a fellow /redditor/ here! I recommend you post this ownage to our fellas at /r/kotakuinaction, they sure are going to enjoy it!

who the fuck plays Ipad games?

Not exactly a high bar to pass

>ywn be Anthony Burch or a cultural blogger

normies and shitty gaming journalists

Am I reading this correctly? Subversions of video game norms are better in this game than in Twin Peaks?

>Dear diary, today I impressed no one.

>Codename Steam
>on PSN

Friend

>you never find out 100% certain what happened
You missed the point so hard it's hard to say if you ever intended to recognize it to begin with.

Nah. It's basically steampunk Valkyria Chronicles.
Normies are stupid and constantly need their hands held.

holy shit that isn't the link i wanted to post
youtube.com/watch?v=bYXluwnbwio

>complaining about gender in a game where you can literally become a boy, fuck a horse and have his babies
Chuckled.

>only one ending
>admits to it being confusing
>leaves room for ****open interpretation***
>mark of a great story

Jesus fucking christ I hate this mindset so goddamn much.
If your plot is incomplete it doesn't deserve positive reinforcement, it deserves to be shit on for lacking proper resolution you half-assed hacks.
Whatever kind of succulent blowjobs these "professional" reviewers got for sugarcoating such horseshit wasn't worth it.

>gender segregated hearthstone

It's literally a fucking card game.

i wish it was

is that the walking sim where you're a nigger maid?

>MENTAL COMPROMISE

You're right. It's poorly written and comes across as ambiguous. It could be read as either the game subverts norms or the developer. The whole sentence is bad.

And "subversions of _____ norms" is a cliche. bad writing for a bad game.

No, you're thinking of Sunset. I predict a similar fate for this one, though.

jesus christ. uninstalled after 15 minutes because the gameplay and story were so bad. LIS was alright in comparison.

>Bayonetta 2 is so good that even feminist nu-males offended by there own dicks can't help but give it atleast a "decent" score.

>uninstalled after 15 minutes
So you finished the game?

>you will never date a qt facially disfigured girl with a hairy ballsack on her head

Twice.

>4000 copies, half of which were reserved for kickstarter backers

so in reality, they only sold 2000. hah.

>Launch game
>Collect all 10 trophies in 38 minutes
>Delete game

>Want to make a video game
>Don't want those Polygon faggots touching it
Doubt it'll get more than 5 downloads but whatever. How does the review process go anyway? They ask if they can review the game first or just go for it or what? If anyone here even knows.

>purchase game
>start game
>check settings
>see this
>uninstall
>refund
>format c:
>encase PC in concrete
>drop in nearby lake

Don't even fucking waste any thought on these faggots.

I don't even care if your game is just some kids first attempt made in gamemaker.
Even someone making shit like that should not waste any second thinking about polygon.

Never forget

no kickstarter backers also payed for it.
They also started blaming everyone because everyone was racist for not liking their game

Can't have been that bad if you did two playthroughs

I guess you need to give them a review code and some PR bullshit like "hi, are you interested in reviewing our game?" etc. That could go for any review site tho

They often ask you to give you a copy for free for review purposes. If you dont give it, they wont review your game or will review it later and call it shit for asinine reasons.

pic related

Welcome to a world where postmodernism has made itself at home within our establishment.

In a postmodernist world, members of the protected groups are encouraged to explain personal problems (i.e. failing at one's career or being unable to get laid) and things that bother them at first glance (i.e. a large number of white male protagonists or a girl being shunned in an online game) by immediately searching for anything that can possibly be construed as prejudice against their group, and everyone is expected to support this marginalization of non-protected groups to the fullest.

If you're a self-absorbed, narrow minded member of the protected groups or a short-sighted retard who wants to feel like one of the "good guys", joining in on the fun is very appealing.

If you read an article,
then the journalists have already won.

Cool, I'll never do that then. Thank you.

That's true. I'll just have to keep trucking without worrying about this dumb shit.

Just played through Virginia

Pros:
+Artstyle can be pretty good
+Music is beautiful
+No spoken dialogue
+Piece together several different parts of a story
+Actually interesting portion where the person you're playing as wonders what would happen if she went down the "bad" route and gave her partner up

Cons:
-Never actually get the full story, and unless I'm a fucking idiot it's some Evangelion bullshit at the very end
-Suggested to be 30 FPS, and when you set it to 60 it still fucks with you. I could MAYBE understand this if it was a PC port of a console game, but this was made for the PC so I don't know what the FUCK they're talking about
-Mouse acceleration and choppiness out the ASS holy shit

I'd be a lot more interested in the story if they gave me more to go on. It feels like they have 75 percent of the game and the 25 percent that ties it all together just fucked off somewhere during development.

Does it bother anyone that all of polygon's logos and graphics have 10 sides?

Not trying to defend Polygon, but wasn't that footage taken on consoles? I'd probably have a similar experience if I tried to play a FPS with a controller

Gee, when they act like this, I can't possibly imagine a reason why people wouldn't like them.

It's really not that difficult to walk and aim with a controller though.

No. Just no. You may imagine it's very unresponsive and difficult to control, but anyone who has ever played video games before will do several times better than the person playing in that webm.

>Pros: No spoken dialogue
>Cons: Never actually get the full story

The Con sort of cancel's out the pro here, I get that for some games this can work really well, but if the story suffers hard because of this artistic direction, DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

Not to get into any game journo shitflinging, but that Destructoid review is spot on. I really wanted to give the game a chance but it's yet again just another vacuous walking simulator. The "silent" gimmick falls completely flat too, in my opinion, because it's totally artificial. It's not like the situations in the game don't include dialog, but the characters actually do talk, you just don't hear them for no reason.

dude I played the original doom on PC before mouselook was standard and I've played halo and all the other standard console FPS's its really not that hard. This stick moves your character, this stick moves your camera. Not as good as keyboard and mouse for accuracy but they have no excuse.

jesus christ

German freelancer here.
With big companies, you usually approach them yourself and ask them for a review copy so you can promote their product by doing a review.
With smaller companies it usually goes the other way around, although most dudes wouldn't turn down a review copy if you sent them a message promoting your product.
Bottom line, if you are doing the publishing, you have the right to dish out review codes of your product as you like, i.e. dont send any copies to faggots at Polygon, etc.

are you fucking stupid?
have you even played the new doom
try doing those kill animation shits on nightmare (let alone ultra nightmare) and see how far that gets you

If you play game at all, and you pick up a controller, you'll be fine. Trust me.

If you don't play games, and you try a controller, it's going to fuck you up like that guy.

I heard that the guy actually had not played any games beforehand, and was being 'coached' by another gamer. They wanted people to see the transformation as the guy finished the game. But the backlash was so insane that they just stopped after the first round.
That makes it seem reasonable, but I have no sources on that.

here's an extra (you) my man

I think his point for that tweet went over your head. Not that I'm disagreeing with your general sentiment about him

Thanks a bunch man, that's really good to know.

it's like he's refusing to use the aim stick

refuting the argument by just saying play on the hardest difficulty.. That can apply to every game sperg

They're gigantic bigots that demand that every culture everywhere follow their asinine social rules.

>Can potentially buy 40 Ipad games
>They're all shit so it doesn't matter if you bought 40 of them

I wonder what it's like being a subhuman

I can tell you on super nightmare the player would have died 5 times from that damage

>Look! I know big words, and can use them to say nothing to defend my point while seeming like I'm making groundbreaking commentary!

>that fucking intro
what were they thinking holy fuck
rught at the first scene you can see how bad woman are at making games

>While working on the review, I consulted an expert on gender and sexuality
>I reached the conclusion that I didn't have enough information to comprehend or understand the character's preferred identity. However, Danganronpa's handling of the situation remains troubling.

a.k.a. "despite being told by an educated professional that I'm grasping at straws, this game still feels icky"

>woman

>expert on gender and sexuality
I like sex. Does that qualify me as an expert?

It was on easy...

Wonder what he even does since he left Gearbox?

>my face when I'm not anthony burch

That actually disqualifies you from that position.

You stole my joke you bastard.

too bad this isn't real

oh so you got 1000 gamerscore/trophy points and an eternity of shame polluted your account now that you played a well known shit game to merely get virtual points

why youre not ashamed of revealing this at all is beyond me

Was he playing with one hand? I don't understand how anyone who has ever played a video game before be that bad at one

>Poligon gameplay was so bad, bethesda had to release a free demo of that part just to prove their game didnt suck
Are you sure that's the reason they released a demo? What's the source on that, 'cause I'm legit curious.

These are the same fags that rent Hannah Montana and Mega Mind from Gamefly just to boost their e-peen.

I'm a bit of a trophyfag myself, but shit like that is ridiculous

These people sound like massive tools.
polygon.com/2015/5/22/8646827/sunset-gameplay-video-tale-tales

Why do people read polygon reviews.

They're funded/sponsored by Microsoft IIRC

MS funded their creation but nothing more than that. It's primarily ads, hipsters and the incestuous nature of the 'game journalism' industry today keeping them afloat

See that's a nice idea in theory but when you decide to do that and then use it as the basis for reviewing your game, you're a fucking lunatic.

>Frame rate is a setting
The mark of a literal faggot developer.

how is anyone showing anyone up here? One person on one site gave the game a different score than another person on another site. It's almost like people can have different opinions on things or something.

First thing i thought when i saw this shit. fucking samefagging gamergate thread

dat damage control

Nintendo even admits they fucked up real bad with Star Fox Zero. Honestly, that game is a fucking chore to play, I don't at all blame whoever it was that decided he wasn't going to keep playing it and just base his review on what he managed to get through. SF0 is easily my biggest disappointment of the year.

Im really bummed about polygon being what it is. It has the perfect name and aesthetic to be a good videogame website for news and reviews but the UI and the employees are cancer

Because people who don't have the same opinion as me are wrong and deserve to be ridiculed online, where I can show everyone

>Nintendo even admits they fucked up real bad with Star Fox Zero.
Source on this?

I can't remember the last PC game I played that didn't have a selector for where to lock the frame rate, or to just leave it unlocked. Hell I was just playing Forza 6 Apex earlier and that has the same thing. There's no reason to not have that.

I'm not sure exactly where I read it, but I think it was Reggie saying something about how they overestimated people's desire to use motion controls for the game or something along those lines.

I don't have the source, but I remember what he was talking about. Everyone was finger-pointing after the game launched, with the devs insisting they had been basically held at gunpoint to give the game shitty controls to try and justify the existence of the Wii U's gamepad.

So, no source then?

Yeah a choice between locked out UNLOCKED. Not glorious cinematic 30fps lock versus disgusting problematic 60fps lock.

some guy on Cred Forums said it

is that not enough for you?

You understand that his brand of journalism is firebrand journalism, the kind that gets off on attacking others.

Otherwise you end up like this guy. A disgraced motherfucker who now is forced to cope with depression and being outted as a weeb

>he's not a cheevo master

Nah. I'm over 18.

Fuck if I know nigger I'm not the guy that claimed it. I'm just saying what I remember, I could be full of shit.

Of course I don't have a source. That game came out back in April and quickly dropped off everyone's radar. Why the fuck would I keep a link around regarding anything about that game?

I can verify, my dad works for Nintendo

Lives off his sister's shitty voice acting job

The shitstorm caused by this was magnificent.

Some of the best stuff that's happened to gaming in quite awhile.

>Polygon worse at games that people thought
>Normies coming out along with nerds saying it's bullshit
>Polygon starts crying
>Other "journalists" start trying to defend Polygon
>Articles popping up saying how it's good that reviewers are bad
>Comments for said articles is people just ripping the writer a new one
Absolutely beautiful

This is so stupid considering it's easy as fuck to hack Gamer Scores and Trophies.

30, 60, or unlocked.
> a selector for where to lock the frame rate, or to just leave it unlocked.

You illiterate, bro? There's no reason to just have it be "LOCKED" or "UNLOCKED", because that's fucking meaningless. There's literally nothing wrong with giving people the option to lock it to either 30 or 60 if they want.

This new attitude Cred Forums has developed of "more options is FUCKING TERRIBLE" needs to die a quick death.

I hate that birch she ruined Chie.

I honestly can't even believe Polygon allowed that video to go live. I mean I know journalistic integrity doesn't mean much these days, but they should really be embarrassed to have such low-quality gameplay footage on their site.

Birch has never played Chie.

You are looking at the same company that refuses to review star fox zero

She never voiced Chie, she was Rise in the music game though.

It's okay user, we all know Rise is pretty forgettable so naturally you'd only remember best girl Chie.

Honestly if I had been picked to review Star Fox Zero I would have probably refused, too. That is hands down the worst game I've played.

When did this all start anyway? I mean this whole pretentious, gaming journalism?

Either I'm so out of the loop that I don't remember this stuff happening at around 2010-2011 or something. Is this just recent?

Holy shit. They literally went to an expert to ask if they should be offended about chihiro and when the expert said no they decided to get offended anyways.

I'm sorry you're so bad at games.

Good, it's meant to be a casual filter that's not designed for ADHD touch pad fags like yourself.

Been playing games since I was 3, with my NES. Star Fox Zero is a fucking abysmal game, and this is coming from a Star Fox fan. SF64 is my favorite game on both N64 and 3DS.

>Pacific Rim isn't a very good movie

I fucking love Pacific Rim but he's kinda right, as an actual movie it isn't great but it's fucking fantastic in the parts where it counts.

My 10 year old niece was able to finish the game just fine. Looks like you need to pack it up, old man.

fwiw, all major windowing systems (Windows, X11, Wayland) support vsync through API extensions, e.g. wglSwapIntervalEXT(int interval), where 0 = no vsync; 1 = regular vsync; 2 = double-vsync i.e. at half refresh rate; (etc.); -1 = adaptive vsync.

arbitrary caps like 30 fps are usually done with vsync off, by simply drawing then sleeping until a timer has reached 1s/30 since the last frame.

>Implying Mac didn't have the GOATs when PC gaming was dead in the early 90s.

Exactly. If what you're looking for is basically a live-action mecha anime, Pacific Rim is pretty excellent. If you're looking for a well thought-out plot and interesting characters, look elsewhere. Pacific Rim isn't a great movie, but it's definitely the best movie about giant robots punching the shit out of giant monsters we've gotten in years.

>so insecure that you have to bring up your "gamer history" as if anyone cares

SF0 had some problems, but the controls weren't it. Anyone that doesn't suffer from a mental disorder can pick it up within an hour at most.

Wouldn't this be better than using vsync to lock it? Vsync tends to introduce input lag, doesn't it?

The controls were the worst decision in that game, desu. I could handle a retread of SF64 if the game just let me play it the right way. Hell, for years all I've wanted from Star Fox was basically SF64 in HD and with more levels. SF0 got part of that right, but then tied it to the worst control scheme I have ever had the misfortune of trying to use.

What the fuck did I just spend the past hour watching. And why the fuck am I watching it again.

was orchid ass really that bad?

I'm sorry you're so bad at games.

wouldn't _what_ be better than using vsync?
vsync introduces at least 1000/framerate milliseconds of input lag, in singlethreaded games (most shitty engines like Unity). multithreaded ones handle input either in a separate thread, or with asynchronous callbacks from the graphics library e.g. GLFW, neither of which has significant lag.

I'm not great at video games, but I have enough experience to know when I'm handed a fucking terrible control scheme.

>arbitrary caps like 30 fps are usually done with vsync off

Did you forget what you wrote in your own post? You made a clear distinction between vsync and capping the frame rate without vsync. I was asking if the cap without vsync would be better due to vsync tending to introduce input lag.

Nah, I don't think so, but okay.

You are damn right it started around 2010-2011 when reviewers started bashing Japan.

I wasn't sure what exactly you were referring ti in my post. anyway, manually coded caps with sleep() have the same effect as vsyncing at the same FPS when singlethreaded: input handling doesn't happen until each frame is dispatched, which is 1000/framerate milliseconds.

also, doing a low cap with vsync on will just result in the lower framerate of the two being the effective one.
setting "sync to vblank" in the graphics driver panel is exactly the same as turning on vsync in-game.

This was actually a very good article. It told me the game was 2 hours long at most and had no writing. Now I know for sure not to touch it.

I honestly don't get why the western reviewers bash Japan in regards to gender, but when I look at it, that country actually is fine with everything.

>Girls like boys x boys
Boys like girls x girls
You see gay, trans, and lesbians in their games but they don't even make a big deal about it like the west do.

Was it Polygon or some other site that sent some one the preview Rock Band 4 and they article was about how they didn't want to be there and how they talked about pretentious shit?

Misuse of "subversion" too. Throwing conventional wisdom out the window isn't subverting something.

well if it's going for a filmic vibe, wouldn't that make sense?

>Play Feature
>Not Play Game

Well at least they're being honest with their barely interactive movie.

Any idea why? I always figure it had something to do w/ the decline of magazines (constant need for articles means lower quality/sensational headlines).

Why does this trigger me so much?

This is what gamer gate should've been but instead it turned into the shit hole that feminists wanted it to become.

Nothing can top them sending that guy to the E3 promotional party for Rock Band 4 or something who then submits an article that's just him bitching about not wanting to be there because he doesn't care about those types game, his social anxiety, blah, blah, blah. The fact they actually posted that on their tells me one of two things:

1) They have no editor and they just post whatever they want.

or

2) They do have an editor but they suck as much as the rest of them and should be fired like that idiot who thought their livejournal post was actual journalism.

>Reading anything from Destructoid, Polygon, IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, RPS, etc etc

Just don't.

Because the only people that play that badly are people that don't play games

>defenseless virtual creatures

hey lady, most of them had guns and were trying to kill my virtual self, shitlord.

and if you die in the game you die in real life

Those motherfuckers only gave it a perfect score because they were personal friends of the makes of Gone Home.

This represents everything wrong with gaming journalism and indie games these days.

>This is what gamer gate should've been but instead it turned into the shit hole that feminists wanted it to become.
>This is what fence sitters actually believe

guys please
why can't this just be over

>Virginia

I've never even heard of it.

It wasn't released in theaters. It went straight to video.

Sorry, kid. No safe spaces here.

The ride NEVER ends.

Oh, I get it.

They are just being low-key Racists "in the name of Social Justice".

What in the fuck is Virginia? Why the hell do you faggots even give a shit about Polygon says about a LITERALLY WHO game?

It can be over within the videogame community as soon as postmodernist hypocrisy has been driven from the industry, and it can be over as a whole as soon as its been driven hopelessly underground where it belongs.

The postmodernists certainly aren't just sitting by and being quiet, so we can't, either. If we don't constantly speak up, they're going to successfully spin their narrative, march right over our rights, and control those who dare to oppose them with fear. That's what they've been doing slowly for the past 50 years, and it's been getting worse fast over the past two or three.

>I honestly don't get why the western reviewers bash Japan
I don't have the image but if I did I'd post the "jews fear the samurai" image.

This was the original cause of gamergate.

For some reason, it got blown out of proportion because of professional victims being a thing and now we got nothing but a tirefire.

say no more senpai

>instantly wins the internet
This post gave me cancer

Might be cynical, but I never trust anyone w/ a Patreon who claims "harassment" or some shit. It's practically a career these days.

speaking of which, the number of retards who start crowdfunds to buy new PCs or because they got scammed in CS:GO is giving me cancer. they usually get one pledge of $30, from their aunts or grandmas.

>refuting the argument by just saying play on the hardest difficulty.. That can apply to every game sperg

>make the option to play game on easy or hard to satisfy every kind of faggot
>the last kind of faggots still whines "ot just not the same"!

The reason faggots like you unsatisfied with perfectly great Nightmare difficulty is because it is not a default option for EVERYONE and therefore you cannot pet your ego by shitposting on reddit in the threads with complaints about game difficulty.

Because proving that you are better than someone else in a piece of media entertainment is the only way you can feel powerful than anyone else and redeem yourself as a asocial cave-dweller without a job or a gf.

>see, there is something I'm better at then them!

it just sad

Cheevos sound like a delicious cheesy snack.

I don't understand the crowdfunding mentality when it comes to just one person. Kickstarter for a company making a game? Risky, but I get it. Giving some schmuck cash (sometimes each month) on the hopes that they'll produce something worthwhile? Why?

hope is a powerful poison

As awful as some articles are, Monster Factory and Car Boys are fucking great.

Don't forget the glorious comments in youtube before it was disabled.

I stopped when they started doing those "human angle" pieces.

Thank god I'm hopeless then.

They act like this is some great sin or something

Its just introducing the plot why are they so fucking childish and coddled, fucking Polygon fags.

You can turn the glow effect off, and it doesn't last forever.

The kill animations also give less health the higher the difficulty.

I mean backstory, fuck.

Because Korea was starting to replace Japan as the go to Asian country.

Even better ,the cunt behind this review is also the same guy who was bitching about Rock Band 4.

Because Polygon likes to think they are important and they have weight and prestige yet they cant find anyone on their site to play DOOM compotently and chose this footage for their review like they're oblivious to how bad they suck at it.

Its like they only exist to review and appreciate generic indie game #46473 and totally not movie game 2deep4u 5 hour story #42747382

>ugh you don't HAVE to be good at or even enjoy playing videogames to be able to review a videogame!

i think Bayo's critical acclaim is evidence of how the apparent feminist/progressive influence over gaming journalism is so fucking exaggerated

Jesus Ploygon. At least PRACTICE before you post it up. That at least shows you have some god damn understanding of what you are doing.

One guy likes it and the other doesn't.

Video Game reviews are subjective.

Where's the story here??? Who the fuck cares?

Wonder if he's playing with a track pad

>Nintendo Gamer

Every fucking time.

there is no source except his ass, but its a nice urban legend thing to spread i guess

It's easier for them to show off their ethnocentric view by targeting games not of the society or culture, but comparing them to their standards of their society and their culture.

In fairness to Polygon, nobody did.

However if Splatoon and Codename STEAM switched aesthetics and characters only, it would have been the success and Splatoon the failure.

When retards stop buying all these shitty, unfinished games

>cinematic experience gets a 7.5

Odd. Usually Polygon loves those kinds of games.

Remember when they wrote an entire article crying about teabagging? Over a decade after Halo 2?

>Get a life
He says, on twitter, in regards to posting on twitter.

Is this a woman playing?

Ironically this post is the most childish thing i've read all year

Polygon or destructoid?

When are mods finally going to start deleting garbage threads like this?

Is having different opinions "showing up" now? Is this new lingo like the bastardization of "BTFO"?

wait i thought gobblegate is not allowed here

it's because they're written as actual characters and not mary sues and deities worshipped by numale sjws

So it's like the difference between gay people if written by south Park, and the gay people written by the show writers behind Mission Hill?

>HEY EVERYBODY

Why are the wrong memes reality

Memetic warfare. It's happening in the indie ranks.

It's actually a very good game with a bad art style. The reviewer rage quit on the final boss, but it's not like it was broken or anything. Probably couldn't find the weak point lol.

>With how harshly they treated Star Fox Zero

The only reason why it got shit is because it was made by Nintendo and it was Miyamoto mission to show that the gamepad wasn't just a useless gimmick that would've been better off as an accessory.
He did not succeed and the game itself wasn't very good.

If it wasn't Nintendo people wouldn't even had noticed the game and it would've been forgotten.

I don't like polygon and all the other shit but just because Nintendo did a bad game and reviewers spoke the truth for once, Nintendo should stop bothering with them?

I like how Cred Forums gets all uppity about shitty review sites like Polygon but doesn't seem self aware enough to realize that most people consider Cred Forums to be just as awful as Polygon and put them on the same blacklists.

It's one thing pretending to be someone who knows a shit about stuff and another thing being a forum where people talk about their experiences

Why are you comparing an imageboard to a 'gaming news site'?

Are you pretending to be retarded?

It was painfully boring and even more painfully casual. I'm surprised they didn't like it more, since that's usually their forte.

hi polygon journalist, how's it hangin? Got any better at video games?

You don't need to play all of Ride to Hell: Retribution to know that it's a shitty game. You don't need to play all of Big Rigs to know it's a shitty game. You don't need to play all of Code Name STEAM to know it's a shitty game.

Don't try to understand cucks. They get upset over women being objectified and sexualized in games yet rather than engage in tender loving sex with their gf/wife, they'd rather watch them become a cumbucket for some bull while they jerk off to it like its live porn.

>Try to be a good journalist, work at a small ass newspaper for two years and review games as best I can
>End up leaving for an actual paying job, eventually try to start my own site, even bought and set one up on squarespace and get a patreon started
>Never actually got it to lift off, didn't put in enough work and I'm too small on my own using a medium like online publishing to get viewership

At the very least I can say that any journalist worth their salt, like any that run a real newspaper or publication, will agree that the kind of writing that comes from Polygon and Kotaku is awful. Source: I've talked to editors about their practices and not once have I ever heard something positive.

that guy has a goblin face and social anxiety. every time, it's the same shit.

Why does it seems like all these pieces are published by white dudes in their 30s? I thought these publications pushed for more diversity in their workplace.

Epic ;)

It's possible for shitty games to have redeeming qualities. There's a reason there's review scales and not just a 'it's shit' rating that covers all games the reviewer finds bad.

That reviewer can't even operate two thumbsticks at the same time. The amount of practice that he needs before he even thinks of taking a job reviewing a first person shooter is at a far greater scale than what your post implicitly suggests. It's obvious that the only game that he plays is Words With Friends.

See, the problem is that the STEM booth is staffed by an evil rapist that any rational vagina-carrying person would be right to be afraid to approach (AKA a man). You can't expect those poor womyn to apply to STEM majors when they're being so inconsiderate towards their needs! Think of how they feel, being surrounded by such dangerous beasts!

>playing to win is stupid!
>why doesn't the game let me win!?

but of all the greentext things that never happened I wish this one happened the most

it was

Boy it's a real shame that Polygon's editorial/review stuff is so shamelessly shit. Their video content that the McElroys and Nick Robinson do is some of the best stuff around.

this would be extremely skillful gameplay footage if only the player was controlling the game with a dance pad and a midi-compatible synthesizer.

Yeah.
Man how the fuck did we end up in a world where South Park style Flanderization is the only way to make it not offensive.

>I was young once too...
And still obviously are. Which is why you use a dozen fucking quotation marks around one word. Like an idiot.

Backing you up on that. Played games forever, and waited 10 years for the supposed Starfox sequel. I couldn't be bothered to even go half way through the first play through.

It's a fundamentally flawed game.

the narrative jumps around so much, wtf happened?

is this what games are becoming? shitty movies

making indie moves isn't cool anymore, user.

maybe you missed the irony of the "girls only camp", which they surely praised, and then the next article whining that gender segregation was a bad thing.

Well, when someone wants to make an independent movie and get critical acclaim for it but realize that they lack the talent to actually do that, they instead decide to make the piece of shit you just watched. Why? Because the pretentious indie 'game' audience has incredibly low standards for what is considered to be quality writing and development.

So yeah, failed pretentious film students make their bad ideas into shitty movie-games for pretentious imbecile 'journalists' to fawn over.

i dont think i could even pretend to be this bad

>this opinion is better because I agree with this opinion because fuck polygon

Never change, children. If you like it, play it. You don't need to justify why you like it to anyone.

>children
*tips fedora*

what a petty little faggot, jesus

According to those people and the circles they converse in, gender segregation is only bad when women are the ones being excluded. When it's men being excluded it's perfectly fine and often a good thing.

You might think I am somehow exaggerating but I have been told as much by someone from one of these social circles who said it with a completely straight face totally absent of irony.

I fear for the psychological stability of these people sometimes, to hold such great delusion and hypocrisy is truly frightening.

VIRGINIA IS FOR VIRGINS

>immediately responds exactly like a child would

*nods respectfully towards you*

*tips fedora*
m'lady

but this is still an indie movie
you just have to press play occasionally

theres no actual gameplay

>tfw forever 13

If that's what your virginhood feels like to you, whatever floats your white boat

The "best" Polygon article has got to be their one on the Rock Band 4 press event.

*tips fedora*
m'lord.

They don't actually care about trans people, they just want to feel good about themselves by pretending to be progressive.

>8/10 in general
>doent sell at all
actually really makes you think

here's your answer

neo/v/ detected

>Kuntchera
>Petty

That's redundant, famalam

It's a classic case of the opposition blowing a movement they hate out of proportion so it looks ridiculous to everyone learning about it, causing them to get the wrong idea and hating the movement themselves. When you turn Gamergate from hating certain "journalism" sites that intentionally manipulated their review scores to favour the people they actually knew and liked, to just hating women in gaming, of course everyone learning about Gamergate will hate anyone who claims to support it.

Standard neuroticism superchanrged by social media.
It's the resonance of a 100 million hipsters whining in unison.

did they ever review R60? i am expecting as fellow SJW they give it a 8/10

Not really. As a PC player, aiming with controllers sure is annoying and inaccurate but it's no way near something like this.

>actually wanting to spend money on the cornucopia of shit that is mobile games

>n-no YOUR the kid
kek

It's late, so I doubt I'll get many replies, but do any of you actually read reviews and trust them?

I haven't done so for over a decade, and the only thing I go by is what fans (and non-fans) of the game say about it, and of course actual gameplay footage.

Because at this point, I don't see how anyone can actually take them seriously. Not even the reviewers do (probably?).

I mean screw Polygon and all but I'm sick of this video gamer elitism where basement dwelling nerds feel the need to criticize every game that isn't entirely focused on raw gameplay mechanics.

Sometimes I want to play fighting games but sometimes I want to kick back and play a narrative driven game and there's nothing wrong with that. I feel sorry for elitist neckbeard who need to score gamer cred by only playing the most hardcore games with high scores just to enjoy themselves. Me on the other hand I don't have to be a fat neckbeard, I can enjoy those games and I can enjoy cinematic story games as well. You can be hyperbolic neckbeards all you want but I'll enjoy what game I like to play, cinematic story games or not and that's that.

This is the hipster take on point and click games. It's pretty fucking sad.

yes but not if it's just a pretentious walking simulator like all the games your basement dwelling nerds are complaining about

also fuck off back where you belong you faggot newfag you clearly aren't from around here

lurk more or gtfo

Narrative-driven and in-depth gameplay are not mutually exclusive concepts

No. I usually have a good idea about whether or not I'll like a game. For trying different stuff I just pirate them first to try it out. Usually I dont enjoy them but if I do I'll buy them unless it's "early access".

SJWs hate player agency. Leftists are sad victims of fate and want to "educate" you about how you're a helpless puppet of the system. They are anti-gamers.

>elitism where basement dwelling nerds
>neckbeard neckbeard neckbeard

It's not a game. Call it something else. Maybe a realtime computer generated movie?

Go home Razorfist.

Why did PC Zone have to die?

They wouldn't have put up with any of this shit.

Just play one-handed dude

>Massive faggot using low effort buzzwords like immersion and scripted
>Wins internet
HAHAHAHAHA

>winning the internet
Oh shit, it's like 2008 in here

Wasn't this by the guy who also had a SuicideGirls account?

Yeah, Arthur Geass. He's also the 'SimCity could never work offline' dude.

I agree, user. Sometimes I want to play a video game, and sometimes I want to watch a movie.

>sounded like a Bethesda game
>sounded like a Bethesda game

>He's LITERALLY Hitler u gais, waaah!

>instantly wins the internet
Stop that.

The tweet is right there, if you wanna retweet it today for great justice

twitter.com/aegies/status/310282795564015616

Is that an actual quote or are you trying to pass off your own words as theirs?

Burch is working at RocketJump studios now. A youtube channel run by FreddieW. His channel was ok a few years back, but now, not so much.

>That Trending list

Polygon is probably the bigger home for clickbait than Kotaku ever was.

So where am I supposed to go for video game news?
Every site seems to be utter garbage, but I still prefer to get my news via RSS

newsnow.co.uk/h/Technology/Gaming

go fuck yourself pol poster

Yes but Nintendrones will instantly tell you otherwise

Watch footage of it, judge for yourself

No, because games have no exposure time to look like a film plus since it's interactive it feels and looks sluggish

>wins the Internet
the rest of us stopped saying that by 2005, gramps

Which is why I fast-forwarded through every part that wasn't Robot Punching. In all that's about 15 minutes of a nearly two hour movie. Real glad I wasn't in theaters for that trash.

christcenteredgamer.com/

No, I'm not joking, they're truly based. They even review some weeb games every now and then, and their reviews are pretty fair. They have 2 scores: game score and morality score. Even if it has women in skimpy clothing, profanity and other things it still gets a good "game" score.

thanks. Keep them coming

>A religion based gaming website reviews games more fairly than "professional" gaming reviewers
lmao

www.allgamesdelta.net

nichegamer.com/

What's this shocking genital twist in Dangit Ron Paul?

>relationship between a teen girl and a "much older man" is "metal illness"
>"gender binary", transexuality and "any sexuality you want" are not and are in fact very applaudable.

It's fine to be a fag but at least don't be a hypocrite. Denouncing some bigotry because it's in fashion while casually engaging in another because nobody will call you out on it is cowardly.

I wish the fags, bisexuals and lesbians distanced themselves from transexuals and the fluid gender fluid sexuality special snowflakes

Tranvestites are ok.

Why just 3DS games? Why buy any console or game when an iPad game will always be cheaper?

It's especially annoying that the term tranny now means transexual.
But really a transexual, etc is just transvestite going a bit crazy isn't it ? Crazy or desperate. In the future when sex-ops are flawless I probably won't see any problem.

>The Gayly Beastiality writes a shitty hit piece
>Other shitty websites than write articles about the shitty hit piece

Thanks modern 'journalism'

He's probably blocked me but I don't care enough to check

Well at least they are consistent about that.

>no ethnic diversity
>rampant sex appeal
What exactly did they prove here?

I'm fine with them taking Tranny since transvestites get the better term "Crossdresser"

But I've never really seen a transvestite that was later a transexual

it was more about such stuff than the other stuff, don't believe falseflaggers

Try criticising people's appearance less and arguing more, next time.

Ooh, crossdresser is a really cool term. Sounds a lot like "tresspasser" which always reminds me of those guys from Quake 2.

so what are some journalists that aren't trying to push an agenda?

Any reviewer that writes more than 3 words will in some way make some political remarks, that's just how it is these days. Only check sales numbers if you want something objective.

Those days are long gone user.

Long, long gone.

>this review was made last year

Just kill this cunt.

No.
Crossdressing has very little to do with being a tranny.
One is a fetish engaged in for temporary sexual enjoyment, the other one is a condition.

Crossdressing is a kink, transexualism is a mental illness

trannies are the furfags/fursuiters of homos

If anything they are just trying to not burn any bridges professionally since they may one day prove useful

>Morality Score

>direct implication that fun in vidya is a bad thing

was only a matter of time i supposee

well it is an explicitly christian review site

>basement dwelling nerds
>elitist neckbeard
> fat neckbeard
>hyperbolic neckbeards
you forgot virgin and momma's boy

Christian review site.
Plus isn't it nice that they separate it from the review of the components of the game itself?

>wins the Internet
Back to where you came from

Honestly, it makes sense. It's written for Christian gamers, who will as a group have a lot of views on morality that not all developers have, so it's useful for the readers to know whether any given game will be grossly offensive. And they keep it separate from the actual game score, acknowledging that a game can be well made even if it offends them. Compare that to mainstream sites that inject morality directly into the main score, but a morality that is personal to the writer and not necessarily shared by the reader at all ("Game is okay, but the skimpy clothing doesn't agree with my views on gender, 2/10. Oh, you don't care that and just want to know if the game is good? Well fuck you you misogynistic pig").

More likely the released a demo because did barely marketed the campaign at all, and put all their time and effort into marketing the outsourced MP instead, so all the consumers were expecting the final product to be Halo-lite just like the MP.

>Plus isn't it nice that they separate it from the review of the components of the game itself?

Fucking THIS. Big-name reviewers don't have the morals nor the humility to do this, instead docking scores is a game dares to oppose their opinions. Like how Bayonetta got docked for "muh sexism".

I just hope Japan does not follow suit and starts pandering to this.

As much as people keep on saying anime this and anime that from that country, they are the last ones who write characters as, you know, "characters".

They've done it again recently, go look at their Duke Nukem footage.

What a boring game. I'd rather just watch CSI, at least they talk.

I've read the reviews from that site, and frankly, they actually better written than any big names sites try to deliver.

Also they actually separate the moral stuff score from the review itself. Which is damn surprising for a Christian-centric site.

You can also turn off your trip and your name.

This is probably the most pro gamergate thing I have ever read.

>woman actually wrote that article.
>christian site
>not biased

So this is how it all amounts to? We actually have to go to these kinds of site to see proper written reviews?

>gone home
>unfinished

(You) want to sprinkle some more memes, and buzzwords in there little buddy?

really makes you think

b-but videoGAMES are about the GAMEplay, it says so in the dictionary!!

they're all gone now...

literally every single games journalist nowadays is a fucking nu male cuck sjw "progressive" tumblr user blm activist

really makes you think about the fucked up society we have these days

>they are the last ones who write characters as, you know, "characters".
Are weebs really this delusional?

>Tranvestites are ok.
You just want the cute traps.

Holy fuck, this reply had me laughing so hard I started to choke on my saliva.

The tone of it just sounds so resigned.

Out of a consumer perspective these people are utter shit,

but as an aspiring game developer who hasnt made shit just yet, I'd be so happy and suck these peoples dicks all day to get a favorable review. I mean they make it so easy and obvious for anyone willing to go down for extra points

all thats left of game """journalism""" is a hollow shell of political agenda of murican liberals where you end up on one of the two sides

t b h Cred Forums has been ahead of the hipster vidya kino curb for a while

is he "our guy"?

>he still doesn't understand what that guy meant

Oh, so that's where the current slate of Game "journalists" came from

Only legitimate one is the rune factory one, it's fucking bullshit when games do that and you have to look at fucking charts of dialogue branches to get the right gender and character design. Looking at you, Animal Crossing.

SJWs donĀ“t buy video games, this is a fact.

>Cred Forums being ground zero for some of the worst shit on the internet

It's unlikely.
Pulling shit like that makes Otaku chimp-out and they have the self-control/butthurt to actually mass boycott shit.

This is so true. The video game writing clique has done a complete about face from saying the idea that video games cause violence is ludicrous and unfounded, to saying that non-respectful depictions of women in games causes people to be more sexist with zero evidence to support it.

And if you say you're not sexist, you're even more sexist because you don't realize how sexist the culture around you has made you. This is their actual logic. The only acceptable answer is to prostrate yourself, ask for forgiveness, and promote their friend's games nudge nudge wink wink. After all, they carry a positive social message! If bad video games cause sexism, then "good" video games must cure it!

Have you not read this thread?

It's not just Polygon, either.

On your next game, you should include a mode easier than easy mode and call it game journalist mode. Make it run through the whole game automatically as a scripted event, or skip the gameplay and show all the cutscenes. Then the reviewer who are all so busy can just have it running in the background while they compose their verbal diarrhea.

this is actually pretty common in reviewing. If you finish everything you review you end up like bunnyhop, high quality but low quantity

Cute girl(male)

>everyone hates American history now
Yup, the commies won.

>too much ass
>7.5

>"I have a hard time recommending this game"
>Game Score - 76%

Seems a bit contradictory to me.

techraptor

Not him but rocket league was the only other one on the that did some thing newish for once. Her Story was neato burrito

Their 'official stance' on AutismGate remains the funniest thing ever written

err, was meant as a response to

Is the walking simulator the best genre? Because as far as the reviews are telling me every last one of them is an absolutely cracking game.

It's not, Aggregating scores leaves 7.5 as average, 5 as poor but passable, 9 as best of year and 10 as a timeless classic.
6 being you have to be a fan, numerous faults stated.

The reason why it would be average is because the game does it's mini-games + Volleyball right, and that it delivers the entertainment value. The criticism of justifying the price is spot on as well from a TimeValueMoney sense.

If you wanted to play a volleyball simulator, it's not that bad, but not as good as say Mario tennis due to the remote.

>filmic vibe

Yeah well right now I'm directing suicide vibes in your general direction so please kill yourself

gematsu.com/

>admitting to using child labor

I do love how the guy ends by stating he is fucking confused and does not understand the entire fucking game.

I think they were referring to themselves there.

Physically they're adults. Mentally on the other hand...

Its almost transphobic in a way.
>HE DRESSES AS A GIRL. THEREFORE HE'S TRANS
But he doesnt want to BE a girl, he just wanted to not be bullied. He even identifies as a guy,
.>BUT WHAT ABOUT MY TRANS REPRESENTATION
Look elsewhere.

If I was Bethesda I'd be pissed. You send a demo out to showcase your game, and Polygon made it look broken.

>implying it isn't
Some retards on reddit and 8ch throw a tantrum now and then but it's been dead for ages

>your surname will never translate into Squirrel Island

Looks like it man.
Looks like it...

>this thread
>still a sjw

some people just cant be redeem

Pacific rim fucking ruled

miyamoto literally says Zero is enjoyable if "you were a kid coming back from elementary and never played a Star Fox game before"

oh no you HAD to see it in theatres. Preferably IMAX 3d.

Go watch a movie if you want to play a "cinematic game with very little gample" you stupid fuck, as not even the best video games stories have writing on the same level of even slightly above average movies.