There's a big update

there's a big update

will they fix this fucking inefficient layout?

how is a grid less efficient than a list like every other game ever

they are different sizes.... so you don't know where you're jumping to

so tiles scroll and others don't

it is so lazy

>different single player and multiplayer modes sprawled all over the place with no order
>options being a small icon on the side along with the exit and notifications icons
>A big fucking CFN icon in the middle like it even matters with how broken online is

Its not the worst but its up there.

definitely one of the shitty menus of our time

>>different single player and multiplayer modes sprawled all over the place with no order
What? All the single player is on the left and all the multiplayer is on the right, what order are you proposing would make more sense?

I don't know, how about every other fighting game ever made?

>people defend this design

new Cred Forums everyone

>All the single player is on the left
>Versus

It needs a total re-arranging, some of those menus need to be sub menus. You don't need Battle Settings and CFN taking up space on the fucking main screen. Main menus for single player/multiplayer/online/options and sub menus inside those would work, not this mess.

reposting

Just a heads up, SFV now requires admin mode to run, some people looked at the code and figured out it happens because the game installs a custom driver on your PC that prevents any modifications to the exe, a fucking driver believe it or not, not only this is the most aggresive form of DRM I've ever seen, it's also clearly a malware that is very easy to exploit since it's client sided. I recommend anybody to uninstall SFV from their PCs until they remove this garbage from the game.

source

Steam forums

Is this a menu thread?

Every other fighting game I can think of is list based, quit jumping to conclusions

SF is pleb tier fighter. fuck anyone who plays this crap.

I actually enjoy the menu, so you're wrong

I hate how all of Sakurai's games have the same menu design.

Is the server still down?

It's boring but it's functional. It's also kind of like Alpha 3 menu, but bland

Do I still need third party program to use my stick?

Yup.

Jesus christ I have never actually noticed the menu design of any game until this abomination came out

I don't understand. I don't for sf4.

It's like Capcom took notes from this, without realizing how much everybody fucking hates it.

There are a lot of regressions from SF4 and other Capcom games.

They were clearly rushed and seem to have gone with early iterations for a lot of things.