Do we all agree that Splatoon is a better multiplayer game and experience in general than Overwatch?

Do we all agree that Splatoon is a better multiplayer game and experience in general than Overwatch?

Yes, I think we do.

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/828133
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait a minute that image...

No.

is this the navy seal copypasta in braille?

I think it is... I'm done with the internet for tonight guys. See you tomorrow

Oh my it actually is. God bless Cred Forums

I wonder how much time you spent doing that.

Can we all agree that Marie is best squid?

No.
But she won the ultimate Splatfest, I can give you that.

>But she won the ultimate Splatfest

yes, cause she's best

No, she's a slut.

Too bad is dead now.

It's Blizzard, they will find a way to bring it back to life again.

Die faggot
derpibooru.org/828133

>dead game is better than non-dead game

Oh look, it's a retard.

You take that back, faggot. Marie is more perfect and pure than any other video game girl and I will kill any man who tries to touch her inappropriately

Marie's an asshole.

It would've been better if the gear could've stacked even higher than just three repeats to make classes more likely. I wanted to make a tanky Splatling Squidkid but the defense ups were so minimum. Having Nine should've made you really difficult to take out, not even being rolled over by a Roller would take you out

>implying titanfall isn't better than no man's sky

there are plenty of games with 1000s more current players that are less enjoyable than games with only a couple of players still on

overwatch is____a meme like pokemon go____

>no dedicated servers
>Forced to play with gooks with 900000 ping
>no chat of any kind

The effects of each bonus get smaller as they're stacked.

Overwatch isn't better then Splatoon?

Half the time when I see official art for this game, I get the feeling that the artist really wants to draw sexy squid kids.

That wouldn't be a problem if you had any friends that owned a Wii U.

Though being able to filter out players from other regions and such would be nice. MK8's online system is so much better, I really don't understand why Splatoon's is so barebones.

They're both garbage.
It's not really a fair comparison

because they wanted to keep it alive as long as possible, and segmentation of the user base would kill the game even faster.

laggy japs and australians > empty lobbies

I don't like either, but squids have better fap material

One's aimed at a more general audience, one is more mature.

Duh. No one actually plays Overwatch.

>mature
>>either of them

talking to yourself again

Splatoon is very simple. Not bad, and it's incredibly fun, but it's a very simple shallow concept.

Simple arcade games are making a comeback, games like clustertruck, splatoon, the entire (dot)io series, halfminute hero and the one way heroics games