7 > 6 > 9 > 10 > 5 > 4 > 8 > 12 > 1 > 3 >>> 13 >> 2

7 > 6 > 9 > 10 > 5 > 4 > 8 > 12 > 1 > 3 >>> 13 >> 2

Can you find a flaw?

Leaving out the MMOs for -literally- no reason.

Other than that it's actually one of the better ones I've seen.

4 is above 8.

I'd put 2 before 13 and move 4 and 8 further down.

I`d put 5 above 10 but otherwise looks good

Yeah, pretty much everything, your tastes are shit.

not putting 13 dead last

4 and 8 above 5
2 above 12, 13 and 3

wtf
2 is my favorite

8 and 10 are too high.

Where will it rank?

You forgot the best game, Final Fantasy Tactics

Damn near matches my opinion. I enjoyed 2 though.

I prefer judging muh FFs on two axes

dead center

>2 is my favorite

How is that possible?

mine > yours (opinion)

You forgot mystic quest

are you serious or just autistic?
i hope this is bait

was good until I got to 12.

nostalgia fag - shit was the tits back in middle school (all i had was a gba)

Would have been a great ranking if you didn't leave out one of the best games (14). Your top 4 are correct though.

7 > 6 > 9 > 10 > 14 > 4 > 5 > 12 > 2 > 13 > 1 > 3

11 is fine to leave out since unlike 14, it's strictly a multiplayer experience and too different from the rest.

but the gba version includes a better game on the cart

Yes cause 15 should be first place retard

>one of the best games (14).
lmao

>11 is fine to leave out since unlike 14, it's strictly a multiplayer experience
14's story makes you do a dungeon at level 15 so unless you want to solo level until you can solo that dungeon you're fucked and eventually you will be forced to group when you reach a point where soloing isn't possible. 11 gives you the tools to solo pretty much everything except adoulin and rhapsodies stories.

After beating IX, I can't rank them all together anymore.

2D:

FFIV > FFV > FFIII > FFVI > FFI > FFII

3D:

FFIX > FFVIII > FFVII

>15
>good

VII > IX > X > IV > VIII >VI > V > II > III > XII > I > XIII

>Tfw II is one of your favorites
Idk what to say.

100% CORRECT OFFICIAL FF TIER LIST
MMOS NEED NOT APPLY

Chocobo's Dungeon > 4 = 5 = 6 = 7 = 9 = 12 = 4HoL = Tactics > 1 = 3 = 10 (for gameplay alone) > 2 = 13 >>> a literal turd with the Final Fantasy logo emblazoned on it >>> 8

2 was your favorite probably because it's the least FF of the Final Fantasies, ironically. At least in terms of leveling up.

The SaGa series would probably be more your thing, seeing as the guys behind FFII went on to make that series.

>15
>good

It's gonna be fucking perfect

Will there be a FF X-3?

maybe

9 = 6 > 4 > 8 > 7 > 10 > 12 >dirge of cerberus > 13

Didn't play 2,3,5 since they weren't officially released in the us except for shitty bundles years later.

Personal preference:

VI>IX>IV>X>VIII>VII>XII>I>III>II

>hating fun this much

I like 2 and even 100% the PSP version (going through the stupid Phrekyos dungeon for every weapon).

But I can't see what would make it anyone's favorite. Busted progression system, least characterization of any FF with a set cast (still more likable than 8's cast, somehow), party members that all function identically, braindead enemies that almost all only use the default attack command (including a lot of bosses)...

I still like it a lot though.

Dungeons in FF14 require zero human interaction and even if you do want to socialize there's no point since you're matched with people from different servers and will never see them again anyway. They're essentially just single player dungeons with unpredictable AI party members.

Sure there's good real multiplayer content as well but it's completely optional and separate from the main story.

Meanwhile the social/cooperation aspect is the core of FF11, you can't separate it from the experience without turning the game into a snoozefest.

That's what I thought they were going to announce at E3 2015

Instead we got FF7: Bait n Switch Edition

>DS III
>PSP II
>GBA V

these weren't released in the US?

You should emulate 5 right now based on your preferences.

The GBA version is a highly competent remake with an extremely good translation. It's one of the few FF remakes worth playing.

Hell, PSP is the only version of 2 worth playing.

>They're essentially just single player dungeons with unpredictable AI party members.
"Essentially" is pretty good but FFXI can literally be that. It is not in anyway strictly multiplayer.

it's almost identical to the GBA version

not my favourite, but I liked it more than I, III, XII, XIII and V

XII is my favorite Final Fantasy, Ashe is my favorite heroine

And FFXI when played by yourself is not fun. That's the point.

It is though. Meanwhile FFXIV is only fun when played with friends, and only because playing games with friends is fun not because the game itself is fun

Man I just don't see what everyone else see's in 9.

I didn't play it when I was younger so it could be a factor. But the battles take decades and are so fucking slow compared to all the other Final Fantasy games. The story and world were okay but I just couldn't find myself giving a shit. The only character I enjoyed was Zidane.

Just what is it about 9 that makes people go crazy for it?

My favorite is 10 followed by 7 and 14

t.autism.

Why is 1 and 3 ranked so high?

6 > 9 > 7 > 10 > 4 > 5 > 13 > 8 > 12 > 3 > 1 > 2

>Just what is it about 9 that makes people go crazy for it?
Nostalgiafags who have a boner for medieval fantasy settings. 9 was the only FF I had to force myself to finish. Completely mediocre.

t. ADD child

I don't want to sound contrarian but after playing the PSP version of FFII I must admit I like it quite a bit more than many other FF. The stigma it has surrounding it is just silly it's not that bad of a game or FF. It's more mature and coherent than FFXIII that's for sure.

Because it doesn't have "emo" characters and it's a throwback to the good ol' medieval fantasy days full of airships and robots, which is really what the jaded autists who hate any game released after 1994 want with absolutely no changes or innovations whatsoever.

Bottom five with II,III,VIII, and XIII.

t.normal sane individual, actually.

>VII is greater than all FF games

You've been sucking too much FFVII dick like the FFVII weeaboo you are.

As much as I hate the Star Wars storyline, I too think XII is my favourite

>tfw the Cerobi Steppe was comfy as fuck

Besides for 8 and maybe 13, I don't particularly recall any emo characters in the entirety of the Final Fantasy franchise.
And no, Cloud is not fucking emo.

>Ashe

FF's best female character IMO. Next to Celes.

FF2 gets a lot more enjoyable once you realize heavy armor is fucking garbage and Evasion is what you want, and stop trying to turn all your party members into capped stats "good at everything" machines.

>First playthrough on the GBA a decade ago.
>Literally every undead enemy one-shotting my characters.
>Try the PSP version a couple of months ago.
>At some point in the game enemy attacks start displaying "Miss" 99% of the time.

The real problem with the game is Firion was too much of a beta bitch to fuck a hot lamia.

Vincent

More like:
XII>V>X>IV>IX>VI=VII>I>X-2>VIII>II>III

oh Tifa and Garnet are okay too

yeah, and most people dual wield weapons and destroy their agility and evasion in the process

I don't think that 10 is that good.

Firion has a cool design though. I was ecstatic when I heard his Amano design will be used for Dissidia. Also the Emperor from FFII is a cool villian that did twice as much as Sephiroth and Kefka combined. Literally took over THREE world.

8>7>12>9>6>others

is that from a game?

>9 better than 10, 8, or 4
>12 better than anything
>13 isn't top 5

Fix this.

>7 is on top
>2 worse than 13

>Can you find a flaw?

You didn't rank the MMOs.

Requesting Tifa wearing a Mega Milk shirt and a crown that says Queen of Breasts.

It can be an ASSFAGGOT, It can be an FPS, it can be an RPG, it can be an RTS. MMOs are garbage.

>12
>the best

12 is ok maybe in good lighting but the game is MASSIVELY flawed in so many ways that can't be ignored.

10 > 7 > T > 6 > VS > 4 > 10-2 > 5 > TA > CC > 12 > 9 > 8 > CC > Type-0 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 13-2 > LR > 13 > DoC

>Final Fantasy XI
>The best game ever made.
>Can't be an MMO

>MMOs are garbage
>Not ASSFAGGOTS
kill yourself

Also even if the MMOs were garbage that doesn't explain why they aren't in the list

You're absolutely correct, and I'm not even trolling when I'm saying that. I hate Vaan, I hate the fact there's no classic world map, I hate that much of the music is just very bland and uninspired, I absolutely loathe the license board and how it can make the characters carbon copies of each other (Yes, yes, I know, IF YOU WANT, but still, damn), and that's just off the top of my head.

Now, that being said, it still is my favorite.

I love main characters, being Ashe, Fran, Balthier, and Basch. I love the political intrigue, I love the setting and the world building, I absolutely adore the voice cast (one of the few redeeming qualities about Vaan is that his voicework is done well and he rarely speaks), I love how the Empire was presented not as TEH EBIL EMPYRE but just another place full of people who have a life, and I even love the main 'villain' Venat.

I looked at some gameplay of XIII and holy shit the game ia georgeous, and really long it seems, which is good. From what I remember about the plot I had no idea what the fuck was going on, but the characters were great minus a few Lightning and Hope moments andva fantastic soundtrack. It doesn't seem like that bad of a game, so why do people hate it?

Just fucking rearrange the whole list at this point

ASSFAGGOTS are MMOs. Learn some reading comprehension. As for why they aren't on my list (Not OP, can't speak for him) is because I refuse to buy into the Pay money to play a video game bullshit and play them.

If the game is an MMO it's garbage, no holds barred.

>best game ever made
>garbage

>I haven't played these games but I somehow know they're garbage
again, kill yourself.

>It doesn't seem like that bad of a game, so why do people hate it?

It is LITERALLY a hallway for most of the game. Some of the other FFs are pretty linear, but they never get THAT bad about it.

It seemed open enough for me to not care. Plus it's better than being open world

All I need to know is that they're MMOs. How hard is that to understand? MMOs are garbage, and have a shit fanbase. Case in point: You and the other joker that's trying to say 11 (That's right, it doesn't even get a Roman Numeral from me, SUCK IT) is the best game ever when he KNOWS Chrono Trigger exists.

FF7 isn't a good game though

>I looked at some gameplay

try playing the game

You should play the Sa-Ga games in that case

What are you doing up this late Toriyama? Or is it early in nipland? Either way, stop trying to shill your dead game and GTFO of Cred Forums.

If you're somehow trying to correlate XI with modern MMOs you're just showing how little you know about MMOs.

FFXI isn't the best game ever but it is great. It also happens to be an MMO. Weird how that works. Maybe you should try playing video games sometime instead of just shitposting about them, they're really fun.

I have no will to learn anymore than I already know about MMOs.

Sure, I'll play FFOnline, What's your address or PayPal so you can pay my bill?

>poorfag

Opinion 100% disregarded.

>What's your address or PayPal so you can pay my bill?
Just find a private server. You obviously don't care about pirating since you said you don't pay for games.

My shit opinion:
VI > V > IV=After Years > XI > XIV ARR > Crisis Core > Dissidia > the good spin-off games > IX=VII=VIII > X > III > I > II > Lightning Returns (terribly forgettable though, but at least it wasn't shit) >>> XII >>>> shit spin-off games >> Dirge of Cerberus >>> X-2 >>>>>>> XIII >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XIII-2

>It seemed open enough for me to not care.
It sounds like you saw pics of Gran Pulse. A good deal of the game looks like pic related.

FFX had the same problem but you were often allowed to go backwards and there were towns and npcs and eventually you got an airship that let you travel everywhere. FFXIII is almost entirely a straight walk forward through places you won't visit again

6 > 4/TAY > 1 > 13/13-2/LR > 10/10-2 > 12 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 9 > 8 > 2

Actually, I really don't like pirating games. Games where the dev has gone under or that aren't available any other way, I have no qualms about. HOWEVER: You only have to pay for a proper game once. So, that's all I will pay for it. I will buy it off of Steam, I don't mind doing that. If you want me to play it so badly, however, YOU pay the monthly sub for me. If you're not going to volunteer to do that then shut the fuck up. The game is shit, end of story.

>If you want me to play it so badly
I don't care if you play it, I want you to stop making baseless claims about the quality of a game and, in my opinion, the best way for you to do that is the play the game because it's a fun game.

shit list 2 is the best game you retard

>2
(You)

Ok, fine, I get that. No, I really do. I will stop saying that FFOnline is a shitty game. I really can't attest to that anyway, because, as you said, I haven't played it.

But do you understand my position? It's not that I think any INDIVIDUAL MMO is garbage, it's that I think the ENTIRE MMO genera is garbage, and somewhat of a scam. Pay to win, or pay to play. Pay for servers, pay for gear, pay for mounts, pay for gold, pay for items, pay for skills, pay pay pay PAY PAY PAY. Fuck that and fuck them. Another thing: Any game that I can get banned from because I hurt someone's feelings (not that I ever have, or ever would mind you, I'm speaking hypothetically) lose all my time, progress, and money is not good for the consumer. So, yes, the idea behind MMO games raise my hackles, and I'm not going to waste my money on them. If you want to, fine, that's your own prerogative, you do you. I still feel that one can't argue that the best game in a series is a game you can pay to play for five years, then say the wrong thing to an admin and get permabanned. You cannot and will not convince me otherwise.

4 > the rest
I haven't played a lot of them :^)

Pretending a masterpiece like XI doesn't exist.

Why did they bother releasing MMOs as mainline FF games? P lame if you axe me