Why aren't you eating a Taco Bell $5 Cravings Box right now Cred Forums?

Why aren't you eating a Taco Bell $5 Cravings Box right now Cred Forums?

Literally no excuse.

image equivalent

to be quite honest family

Do people really get the shits from Taco Bell? I've never experienced that, and I eat there a couple times a month.

im lactose intolerant
I FUCKING HATE CHEESE tee hee

>a couple of times a month

maybe you ate you way to full immunity you fat fuck

All mexican food seems to do that to some people.

Yeah I used to eat it a lot and never got shits.

I've eaten there about three times in the last two years, and I never experienced it either.

I've eaten all types of spanish food from the mild to extremely hot.

Never had any abnormal shits.

Whats the strat for these codes?

Put them in at like 5am right

I started eatting really healthy years ago and haven't touched Taco Bell since. Got stuck in a situation where everyone wanted to go so I tried it out again and liquid shits

I I tried a demo for PlayStation VR over the weekend and I'd rather try to win a Pro

It's random but yes you have a better chance of winning when less people are eating and entering their codes in

All of you are retards you don't have even waste money on this contests like this always have jew loop-holes for you to not waste money.

I worked at a taco bell, I would never eat there now, just the smell of it makes me sick
Plus there's a del taco and a taco cabana literally down the street and 3 minutes away from my front door if I walk

There's no Taco Bell in México.

>look at the page for the jew loophole
>it's a broken link

There's a jew loophole for the jew loophole

They wanted 7ish bucks from me after tax!

Elaborate

Steak and a large drink are an upcharge

Apparently you are a gook who can't read that is not the loophole as that only opens on Oct 5th.

Taco Bell is the only place I won't drive back to if they fucked up my order. All the food tastes alike so as long as I got something close to the volume of food I ordered I don't care what it turns out to actually be.

I bet you are on of those people who think that eating at any fast food restaurant ever makes you a fat fuck.

>PS4 comes separately

On the bright side you're only lactose intolerant. I'm allergic to dairy so I could potentially die from eating taco bell.

taco bell isnt mexican, its mexican inspired, and its delicious.

>Taco Bell
>Delicious
You serious? It's pretty normal-tasting.

I got the $5 box today actually, here you go.

>

>he doesn't check his food at the store

>send a "code" through "text message" to this "number"
I don't own a cellphone but this is obviously a huge fucking scam right?

... go to bed grandpa

You get your food and then you move, both for the person behind you and for the employees who are being graded on their drive-thru times. If they get it wrong you go back through the drive-thru or walk inside. We live in a civil society

>I don't own a cellphone
How tf do you live without a cellphone?

You can live without a cellphone (Poor), it just fucking sucks.

But if you're poor the government has free cellphones for you.
Unless you don't live in the US I guess.