Sent in a ticket to unlink an old account with my PSN

Sent in a ticket to unlink an old account with my PSN

Do I have to call them too because their service support sucks?

Also Final Fantasy XIV thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6134/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c244625b50b0208675f0a1f7baf9ac67543943ad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off shill.

I'll fuck you

>Cred Forums gets triggered by FFXIV threads

I hope people keep making them just to watch you faggots sperg out

please respond

Post lizards

wish you can make the doggo class less thick

I said 1 hour, it can't have been that long since the last thread.

What are you talking about boy

He's a triggered blizzcucks upset that people have a game to play while he waits for legions time gated content to become available

Would you get healed?

You mean Legion also has weekly token grind and waiting for next patch?

t. yoshi cocksucker butthurt that WoW has an excellent new expansion while FFXIV is only just getting garrisons

Looks like a small autistic child Lightning farron

Sorry, I'm a strong independent WHM that don't need no cohealer.

gross

Can we do this tomorrow? We already had like 3 threads today.
Gas all potatoes.

Who the fuck said you faggots could post your ugly ass characters? You have to go back >>>/xivg/ >>>/oven/

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME BUT SQUARE WONT LET ME

Actually one of the best potatoes ive ever seen.

Play a different game in the meantime.
FFXIV isn't the only game.

Stop replying to yourself.

my Legion sub runs out tomorrow and I won't be resubbing

I also think 3.4 looks like a pretty light patch. Im gonna play for the story though, and Sophia of course

Dont care what you think. They will know someone likes it and thats what matters.

I worked at their support (EU) and well it was fairly decent back then at least. Just wait for your ticket to be answered. Not sure what are response time nowadays, but back then it hardly exceeded 24 hours.

What's more exp efficient, 10 normal leves or 1 temple leve?

>2016
>Still doing Levequests

>yfw wow refugees come over

10 normals. also you'll average more Ambers so more money/relic items

Real question, and I'm being serious no troll.

How the fuck do people not get bored of MMO's quickly? Like, I'm ok for a month but after that it's completely repetitious crap. The combat is literally the same thing with different AOE's/Teleporting shitty attacks over and over.

>Go into dungeon
>let tank pull enemies/pull enemies if tank
>kill enemies/heal tank or DPS or all
>move to next wave or boss
>dodge the shit and spam more hotbars
>roll for a item that'll get replaced by the next cookie cutter shitty item everyone else has

Rinse and repeat for how many more fucking dungeons there are. If you're not doing combat segments

>go talk to more quest npcs
>go fetch shit
>talk to more npcs and get shit
>OHBOY an item that'll get replaced in 3-5 levels!

It's just, why? I just dont get it. It's the same exact to OCD shit every fucking time, ultra rigid crap. Dont spoil a dungeon for yourself by watching a guide? Want to learn? Dont have a guild/clan? SHIT OUT OF LUCK. Just what the fuck man.

But only like 50 people pay for videogames in Europe

10 normal, the big ones are pretty shit.

Leves are usually a great XP rate, but less so HW Battleleves.

I guess enough people are paying or there wouldn't be an in-house team there, especially in the most expensive part of London.

There's more to MMOs than combat.
>Dont have a guild/clan? SHIT OUT OF LUCK.
Well gee, maybe you should try and make friends in a genre focused around socializing.

Sometimes it's okay not to enjoy something, user. Let it go.

There's more to an MMO than grinding dungeons too, you know?

>Dont have a guild/clan?
If you don't want to network and play with like minded people in an MMO you're only going to stunt your enjoyment. That's entirely your own fault.

post your characters transmogs, lads.

Do you guys have any nice friends in game

A girlfriend perhaps?

It's called socializing you autist

Nobody talks in this game.

They don't talk in public channels.

Fuck off back to vg faggot

there's 200+ people talking in novice network on my server right now

How do you get into the novice network?
I'm a mentor but I've never worked out how to join the channel and actually help people.

Is the Shiva server good?

200+ gil bots

Kill all
>wowfugees
>potatoes
>lizards

type /novicenetwork inside the chat

look at all these bots

So more character creation options never right

PS3 limitations :)

Do you speak German?

Do statics expect their dps to talk on voip or just listen callouts

>inpending death
>darc disembowel
>kay esdarke
>scatter senbonzakura
>jenny darkscale

What server, also kek at triggered feminist

What a bunch of faggots, who asks questions when everything is just a google away.

I'm at work at the moment so I can't try it out, but thank you.

>it can be easier to ask another player in game instead of taking a textbook/encyclopediatic version
>alt tabbing out of a full screen game to google a question
>not having friends that you can ask remedial questions

Nope
Guess I'll tell my friend i aint joining that then. Nothing like the loneliness of being in a foreign speak server

I'm sure there's plenty of English speakers but IIRC, Shiva is the unofficial German server while Moogle is full of French.

If you want an active (mostly) English speaking EU server come join me in Cerberus.

I'd say Cerberus has more russians and germand than native english speakers.

I asked in the novice network the other day, "how many seconds does a particular DoT have to be active for, to be a dps gain over your basic 1-2-3 combo" and not a single one could answer.
I was very clear in the phrasing of my query but the mentors thought I was talking about refreshing DoTs or DoT snapshotting or some shit.

I assume this is why most DPS are so garbage at endgame (if I'm to believe Cred Forums anyway); important information like DPS priorities is needlessly esoteric. Not even the fucking experts knew what I was talking about, and it's such a basic thing.
For reference I was asking about Mutilate and it needs to be up for at least 12-15 seconds (assuming the slashing resist debuff is up).

It's an EU server, there's going to be lots of different languages by virtue, but Cerberus is mostly English speaking.

It's only French players that make me want to kill myself every fucking time I play with them.

Use live chat.
It's faster

>I assume this is why most DPS are so garbage at endgame
DoTs make up a fair amount of damage to this game and it's almost always a substantial DPS loss to not keep them up at all times. One exception would be say, not bothering to keep Aero up all the time on WHM when you unlock Stone III because it's 10 less overall potency and instead only use it when you can weave an oGDC or have to move because it's an instant cast.

Ideally you only want to refresh them within the last 3 seconds of their duration of their duration, though there's some exceptions.

They probably didn't understand your question because the nature of it is odd. There's no 'when is my DoT better than my combo' when your DoTs are part of your rotation to begin with, which is why the conversation lead to when you should or shouldn't clip your DoTs.

>see someone in public chat ask about "transmogs"
>/blist

What if you're 6-10 seconds off from a phase transition where the boss is going to go invincible? Then you would have to consider if the dot is worth the potency.

>tfw balmung and only 200 blist slots

This is in the context of adds.
As a Ninja i have like 6 different timers to watch; Huton, Trick Attack, Mudra, Dancing Edge, Shadow Fang, Mutilate. Three of those are debuffs you ideally have up 100% of the time on an enemy, and two of them require a combo to inflict.

Adds tend to not have too much HP, and I wanted to know how long they need to be alive for to justify setting any/all of that shit up.
It's extremely relevant while you're leveling, because eg. I worked out its 100% of the time straight up not-worth bothering to DoT the first enemy in a pull.

Tfw no one plays as Roes

I haven't levelled up Ninja much so I can only speak in a general sense. What I'd do is apply long lasting DoTs on whatever I intend to target last, shorter dots on whatever the tank pulled first (generally as soon as they've pulled it) and AoE dots once everything's clustered.

If the tank's mid-pull it's generally safe and a good idea to try and slap a DoT on everything.

So from my perspective as a WHM:
1: Aero II (12s, 250 overall potency) on whatever the tank shield lobs/whatever first
2: Spread Aero (18s, 200 potency) while we're on the move
3: Unload Aero III (24s, 370 potency, AoE) once we stop moving

Generally speaking I wouldn't bother refreshing single target DoTs on trash (especially when you could and should be smashing whatever AoE button you have) unless it's particularly beefy or I'm playing BRD. Refreshing an AoE DoT is fine as long as the overall potency is at least going to exceed that of a single target attack.

I have a friend who is level 60 SCH and WHM and somehow he's still better represented by the second picture

Contrary to popular belief, healing has a hilariously low skill floor. The good ones are few and far between.

I play nin, for trash mobs don't even bother with dancing edge or shadow fang since they don't live long enough for it to make a difference, just keep huton up, b4b and ir active whenever possible, and use raiton or kuton as applicable for how many enemies are around
Use ogcds whenever but keep in mind it helps to have them ready at the start of a boss fight to activate them all while you apply mutilate and shadow fang after hitting TA

>less thick
Fag

Healer DPS is streamlined.
As a Ninja it takes 6 GCDs to inflict all my debuffs on an enemy by which point it's probably already dead, if not very close to it, wasting the 18 seconds of debuff tics/timers I just laboriously set up. I understand what you're saying but we play by different rules and ultimately it's extremely important that I know how long an enemy will live, because if it's less than 12 seconds I may as well mash my 1-2-3.

>Doing quest and shit in Balmung
>Get sent to ul'dah
>HereWeFuckingGo.jpg
>Already see a bunch of lewd dressed catfags everywhere

Nuke this fucking server.

Yeah, I get that, which I why I figured figured I probably wouldn't be a great deal of help. ;_;

Listen to this guy:

>Already see a bunch of lewd dressed catfags everywhere
I fail to see the problem.

Ruining my immersion only to see a bunch of literal faggot neckbeards cyber with each other and that fact I can only imagine them sweating while they jerk they're baby dicks.

My style of tanking is extremely aggressive leading to high damage output while still maintaining all of my tanking capabilities.

This is a playstyle that I have grown accustomed to and this is achieved by; min-maxing stats, aiming for HP thresholds, stance dancing, and making the correct choices to maximize and mitigate damage when the situations arise.

*tips*

You sound chuuni as fuck

kys you dumb potato

Thanks.
I've actually got most of the minutiae downpat by now, but that only came through a lot of independent questioning posited to Cred Forums (like above) and much googling re: NIN theorycrafting. My main point is that the mechanics of class gameplay in XIV ate fairly poorly documented officially, both in and outside of the game. That SE leaves the learning process almost entirely to the enthusiasm of the player, and his own desire to better himself, is kind of lazy and explains why the general skill level is so low at endgame.

I picked up SCH again and no other job competes. I am literally doing number crunching and thousands of simulations per second when I play SCH - do you know the choices I make when some WHM or AST can literally press 1 button to win?

Every job is just easy mode, they don't understand the difficulty of controlling a pet - SMN literally gets some easy mode tunnelvision pet but I have to micromanage Selene or Eos to the very core; having to control when she heals/cleanses/breathes/moves/exists/eats an AoE. Honestly, I am just pure enlightened by my own intellect when I play SCH the OBJECTIVELY HARDEST role to play in this game because tanks just spam their 1 combo and never have to worry about cooldowns because my superior *adjusts glasses and smirks* skill-based job can take care of all that.

I look at primitive Ninjas and Monks and laugh at their 1-2-3 rotation and how infantile they are. They are little sheep, unaware of the real euphoric intricacies of SCH. They wouldn't even be able to cope with having Selene on Sic while I cast Broil. Their puny minds can't comprehend the infinite possibilities SCH can do every millisecond.

Shadow Fang has 440 pot when combo'd (340 no combo), Mutilate has 340 pot. The important thing to remember with dots in ffxiv is that they tick every 3 seconds, so mutilate is an 18s dot with 6 ticks of 60 pot. If the mob lives for 15s then it will do 280, then 220, etc etc. For stuff without a lot of hp then it's faster to just do Aeolian Edge combo over and over and skip trying to apply your dots, mudras, or dancing edge. Keep up huton outside of combat and then once combat starts just do katon or fuma shuriken and go into ae combo. If the tank is pulling multiple mobs then you're going to want to lay down doton and spam death blossom while keeping up b4b and huton. However, there's a lot of variance in the amount of time its going to take a party to kill mobs depending on how lazy they are, what the comp is, what content you're doing, etc, so you have to be flexible enough to adjust whatever you're doing to match the situation.

I just see WHM and AST can can only laugh at their futile attempts to mimic hardcore healing... They are fake and playing the most overpower healers in the game, do you know how much effort goes into doing Adlo+Deployment? I have to clean my chalkboard ever encounter I do because of all the sheer calculations I perform each fight for SCH. My desk is littered with abacuses and my trusty TI-86 from deciding if I need to use Physick or Adloquium because I am literally going to make a choice which decides the whole fate of the party - I am so important and the machine that keeps these uneducated DPS alive because they cannot operate without me.

I'm sure most WHMs couldn't even cope doing that... Literally no other job competes with how retroactive SCH is; the only job for true intellects like myself. AST cards are nothing compared to the hardships I go through every fight; the fact that they're getting a buff shows the basic intellect of the non-SCH player... I can only shake my head in dismay as this game becomes more casual in order to appeal to neanderthals...

A quote from my favorite video game character that fits for SCH:

"Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein, Command and Conquer Red Alert.

the only time a dot is worth it is if it last more than 6 seconds, otherwise you are better off using a skill

Is this a general?

Fuck off Xeno

I'm going to commit a crime

So is this MMO fucking dead or what? Did Legion finally kill this game?

It obviously depends on the dot. Mutilate only does 120pot after 6s which is less than spinning edge, but shadow fang does 200 + 80 after 6s if combo'd (100 + 8 uncombo'd). Mutilate > Shadowfang combo > Aeolian Edge combo is worth it if you have the time, if not the cut mutilate and if still not then uncombo'd shadow fang is still higher. The other option is you can dot the mobs that aren't being focused to get longer ticks and then switch to ae combo for whatever is being focused.

Also, should probably mention if there's a WAR in your party then he should be keeping up Storm's Eye 100% (or else he's not playing correctly) which means you don't need to apply Dancing Edge and you can just do AE instead.

yeah

Nah patch next week. Expansion announcement soon.

I play on Ultros and it's still pretty active (though admittedly not as active as when HW launched or even during patch 2.4 in ARR) and from what I understand Balmung, Excalibur, Leviathan, and a few other servers are still pretty active.

4.0 is going to save this game

Deader than Guild Wars 2

Games still active. People say it's bleeding subs but since I play on a JP server I haven't noticed. It could be much quieter on the NA and EU side but I doubt it.

nah

i play both and ffxiv has a more active pvp scene than gw2

>However, there's a lot of variance in the amount of time its going to take a party to kill mobs depending on how lazy they are, what the comp is, what content you're doing, etc, so you have to be flexible enough to adjust whatever you're doing to match the situation.

>encounter a large trash pull
>invoke katon, followed by a Kassatsu'd Doton
>tank moves to dodge an AoE, pulling all the mobs outside of Doton; he makes no attempt to reposition them
This should be a crime.

So what kind of brain training can we expect from this fight?

Speaking of PVP...
>Wanna do my daily DR Frontline
>This was my lineup

It was not fun to heal at all...

>there are people that play anything except blm in experts

they have fucking ridiculous aoe damage and fucking ridiculous single target damage

why play anything else for the daily grind? ninja's only purpose in life is to boost the blm's damage in raids alongside brd

>Tank has initiated the mosh pit and your targeted AoEs can't connect with all the enemies.
Makes me wish I was playing WHM every time this shit happens when I'm playing AST.

Because I'd prefer a fast queue and I can't trust DF healers to nuke trash.

>invoke katon, followed by a Kassatsu'd Doton
What the FUCK are you doing?
Doton can't get crit, you're wasting your Kassatsu on it for fuck's sake!

>tank does big pull
>triple flare to clear an entire third of the dungeon in one fell swoop

Is the user who wanted my sweetfx preset around?
I put it up on the website.

I almost resubbed yesterday. Had my CC info typed in and everything but I pussed out. I miss it alot but I dont know if I can justify trading my time away to a game anymore but damn do I want to.

>Doton can't crit

I actually find myself spending significantly less money overall on video games while playing MMOs than I would be otherwise, just stay away from cash shop shit.

>Xeno will never /pet you while you're idling in the Limsa Lominsa Markets

I'm not the same user, but what website? Nexus?

Who hurt you?

sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/6134/
here ya go

>Want to level up Botanist and Miner
>Don't want to waste the bonus exp bar when I still have combat jobs to level up
>New patch in a few days which will pull be back into the gear treadmill and away from levelling

Thanks.

You'd be doing yourself a favour maxing out gathering classes sooner anyway.

THIS.

I ended up in a bunch of a4 relic grind bullshit with him after one the patches.
He was fucking garbage, kept trying to tank in Sword Oath and 2-3 of us were just taking turns ripping agro from him.

>Kassatsu Doton

Holy fuck

tfw I do

xeno single handedly caused the muh deeps war's to start showing up and i wont even like him for doing that to the game, even though that was the meta at a time, still caused more shitters to be around

I'm literally on the deadest server in the game and while it's been pretty dead as long as I remember, it's actually been growing since Legion came out.

It was such a small amount of extra dps too considering all the hassle it takes to look after the dps wars.
Tanks should tank.

You're probably better off, perhaps you don't get the hoards of catboys in pink bikinis running all over limsa.
It makes me cringe every time i go there

>all those "dps" wars who stacked only strength and would die to a fly touching them, and need 25% more healing

Keeping in mind that I won't be raiding for the entirety of 3.4 (won't be joining a static at least(, is there any reason to play if you won't be raiding Savage?

How do you level crafts without wanting to end your miserable existence? I have 3 at 50 and I just can't stand doing the same exact grind on the rest.

I have Fisher at 60, but I'm in the middle of the red scrip grind for it. Mostly because I don't have the money for pentamelded crafted gear.

do daily turn-ins for a year

Not really
New apartments and some new story quests, that's about it.
Otherwise it's the usual: make money, level jobs, wander aimlessly around Idyllshire/Limsa until you question your life choices.

Is there an ideal method for farming MGP right now? I want the Fenrir mount, but I haven't really touched Verminion, Triple Triad, or Chocobo Racing.

Go test it on a training dummy, Kassatsu makes every tick for Doton crit. The numbers don't get the ! for normal crits but kassatsu doton ticks definitely do more damage than regular doton. I just tested it and my lvl 50 NIN was doing 65 dmg per tick without kassatsu and 95-105 per tick after.

None of those besides maybe chocobo racing are viable. Otherwise it's just lotto and the quests that pop up.

from what i remember ages ago, the way people farmed MGP was doing a certain TT battle, but when they added the challenge log with MGP rewards that also helped, and the bonus rewards from doing chocobo races and ranking up in them or something, other than that i dont know

Want to take your time?
Just do your challenge log every week.

If you REALLY want to farm, just do Chocobo races.

Chocobo Racing if you want to pay attention. Triple Triad is probably better, but requires a much longer investment of time to be able to do reliably

also, git gud at mini cactpot, and figure out the secret for GATEs

Makes me a little sad. I don't want to outright quit the game and I've already been taking a break since May.

I remember him streaming himself going into party finder groups for bis EX when it was relevant and wiping them because he refused to put on defiance during the snake phase. I also remember him getting real pissed at my co-tank when he pointed that fact out to him in the chat.

>wiping on bisex
the fuck?
the only thing you can die to is the knock-back

There's still 2 new dungeons, a new primal, and nm creator plus the new wonderous tails where you go around doing old content (like ex primals and coil amongst others) and get stickers from a cute little miq'itten.

IIRC if you don't kill the snakes in time you got wiped.

So many wars were convinced this is how you play.
Makes sense, wipe an entire raid so you can get an extra 100dps.
They'd always blame the healers afterwards too.

Doton does crit, all ticks of it in fact.

Or if one of the tanks screws up on swapping the snakes. Of if one of the healers doesn't harpoon bis. Or if your party is a bunch of shitters who can't meet the dps check even though they have i240 gear.

Those guys didn't tickle when everyone was in like i170

This is true, but it's pretty easy to meet the dps checks in bisex now. It was actually challenging back on release when everyone was sub 180, but now it shouldn't be a problem unless you're playing with retards.

Bismark EX had a pretty tough dps check when it was current content. even Ravana's Warlord Shell didn't compare

50 ilevel later? not even close

>People actually play as the opposite of their own gender

Why do people do this

also, the xeno strat for a6s seems to be designed around keeping the warrior able to DEEPSDEEPSDEEPS the boss at all times

Because they have no style, no grace, Lalafell is the master race.

Because I can and you're powerless to stop me. Are you so shallow you need to "self-insert" into a video game you're playing? Seek mental consultation.

>mfw people compare XIV's hard dungeons to some 15 tiers of Heroic and Mythic

because cats a cute

Yeah and they also play make believe races, one of which look like a pedos wetdream.
It's not you faggot

Because I have the heart of a catgirl but the body of a neckbeard. FFXIV is the only place where I can be my true self. ;)

>make female miqote because thats the only correct way to be a bard
>get emotes all the time like /hug /pet
>yeah thats cool
>sometimes the weirdos go further and initiate things
>this is where I want out

>>sometimes the weirdos go further and initiate things
?
initiate things?
like what

I dont want to talk about it

This is literally turning into /xivg/ over the past few days.

I've had dudes that literally don't care that I'm a guy. They still want me to rp with them.
Never seen so many perverted virgins in one place
oh wait...

patch week

Sophia and crafted WHM cane look like shit.

I like doing palace of the dead

mostly for leveling

>Hey SE can you help me with account system bug? I can't log in
>No, you didn't give us your PC specs

Fucking tech support.

>no bulge
disappointing desune

Randomised dungeons have always been terrible.

not really

>PLD buffs confirmed for 3.4

How disappointing will they end up being?

>5 potency on shield bash
>reduced tp cost on Riot Blade
>Spirits Within doubled in potency but cooldown did as well
>Shield Oath reduces damage dealt by 5% less

Any WAR that does not value Storm's Path is worthless in my opinion.

because SMN is better in dungeons

DRK/WHM/BRD/SMN is literally the best dungeon comp right now. And DRK because their AOE threat isn't affected by using sprint. And BRD buffs pretty much that entire party with Foe. SMN and WHM have the strongest AOE burst too.

>Implying dungeons even need a comp

Seriously, dungeons aren't that hard. Who gives a shit about groups in dungeons?

>SMN
lol

with a good comp you can clear a dungeon in 10 minutes, but if you have monk, ninja and a retard-healer who never dpses, you're gonna take like 40 mins.

MNK and NIN both have good AOE capabilities at 60, enough to melt everything in the piss easy "expert" dungeons, you just never see people who actually know what the fuck they're doing.

This to . Ends up less about group comps and more about if they know how to play their class. You could have the best comp but then have a BRD who doesn't use Foe, A WHM not using cleric stance ever, etc.

SMN actually does have ridiculous AOE, pretty much overshadows all AOE in the game.

BLM has them beat single target though.

>BRD doesn't sing Foe Requiem despite busting my ass minmaxing my DPS
>sings me ballad when I redline my MP thanks to the (usually appallingly) low group DPS
This has happened more times than I care to mention, and I've started votekicking them. If I'm doing everything I can to speed up the run, and you're making it your business to slow it down, then you are an asshole and that literally constitutes harassment.

Too bad the majority of the community are passive aggressive little shits. I'm glad I have a huge pool of people to draw from. My expectations are incredibly low after 3 years of DF, but I still see people who continue to break that. I've seen NINs who refuse to Huton or use Kiss of the X, when I only say Huton/Kiss i n party chat. Like nothing else. I don't bitch about it, I just say they should be using a VITAL fucking part of playing a role at 60. BLMs who use Blizzard 2 at range and never flare. SMNs who energy drain and Fester in a 10 mob pull. MNK who can't keep up gl3.

The worst is when they offer up a bullshit excuse or try to blame anyone else. At that point, you're going to get kicked.

Kupo beast tribe quests was surprisingly interesting.

>just unlocked the old man tree hugger sylph god
>tfw still scared as all hell to do 8man fights without friends since there's more weight on my shoulders for a fuck up because warrior

still having lots of fun with this game though, i've been wondering when do i get to idleshire? most of my friends are around there a lot doing whatever you do in heavensward and since i'm on mateus things generally get lonely outside of limsa and quarrymill

also how can you tell what item level a specific piece of gear is?

Rate my blm cat

bisex should be mandatory content for tanks imo
so many people dont understand tank swapping

Surely you meant Garuda EX.

I don't play on Balmung or Gilgamesh, but the last time I spoke with someone outside my FC, they said that they love the game because people are so much friendlier than the WoW community. That kinda hit me in the feels, so I try to be nice to everyone, even if they ask questions like that, and inform them of the proper nomenclature. Even the spergs don't bother me as much because I know they're young, frustrated, and lost.

fairly new tank, when are the times that you should tank swap?
i tried to fight odin a bit and tried to get aggro when the other tank was close to death and the healers can't keep up, using provoke if necessary. we still wiped a lot because DPS kept running into his tank buster so i gave up

Is there any point getting the moogle beast tribe to rank 8?

Whenever the other tank has been debuffed to the point that further main tanking would prove fatal.

Maybe if you're doing minimum ilvl, but even synched you burn through her phases so fast that you never end up swapping. You can still easily wipe if you mess up a few mechanics, but unsynched you could probably solo tank it.

A lot of EX Primals, Coil, and Alex fights have specific mechanics that require swaps or else there's a wipe. There's two main types, either the boss puts a stacking debuff on the tank that will cause a wipe after X stacks or there will be two mobs that have to be tanked separately or they cause a wipe. The specifics differ depending on the exact content, though.

But isn't Ul'dah the home of jew potatoes and sunsluts?
How does that ruin immersion?

For your information i'll hafve you know it's erp and not cybering k

Sounds like dumb sir.

Every day this week I've queued for Ifrit Extreme for hours and still no party. I only want to get this damn quest off my duty list.

nice blm my dude

your quests start to give EVEN MORE EXP, and mogzin will play cards with you. so no, basically, unless you were using it to level your DoHs, in which case it's just going to happen eventually.

Huh. Thanks.
I actually might for the sake of leveling my crafts. I don't really craft anything because the crafting system is about as user-friendly as microsoft access but I confess it's very nice being able to repair all my own shit, wherever I want, for virtually nothing, with darkmatter.

The best part of self-repairing is that the durability can go up to 200%, and you can do it in dungeon or raid in case shit gets fucked because you forgot to repair them prior.

That too.
I wish you could repair stuff for other people as well, but that'd probably ruin one of only two ways SE has of getting Gil out of the economy (the other being teleporting).

SMN is just fucking useless without any stacks while BLM just laughs at their inactivity proceeding to spam flare.

>Clueless about multi-flaring until now
What the fuck have I been doing until now?
This is amazing

Join the explosion side of life.

Is there a way to report 'mentors' that drop out of Ex Primals as soon as they see bonus?

Is this game worth getting back into, I resubbed after Heavensward and then dropped it like as soon as I got past the million quests it took to get into the Heavensward area.

>p-please play AST guys

where is this from

How does SMN even exist?
The second you hit 50, you've already hit 2hu status

preliminary patch notes

by using motherfucking Akh Morn

>Redraw now 30 seconds

THAT'S ALL I WANTED.
THANK YOU YOSHI

Delete the fuck outta this

right

now

really though this seems kind of stupid

>10% stronger healing in nocturnal
>consistent 170% barriers that are instant
>can re-draw once every draw
>Balance's buff doubled
>enhanced benefic actually useful because it guarantees crit heals

I guess they're really trying to push Nocturnal Sect since it was always inferior to SCH before.

jesus christ

5% + 40% barrier increase, double potency of balance and bole, redraw available for every draw,

question is though: will this be enough to get everyone to jump ship to AST? I imagine the other healers will be getting changes too, yeah?
I hope not

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c244625b50b0208675f0a1f7baf9ac67543943ad

the only change to any other healer was a PVP change for Stone's Heavy effect.

Link me

patch notes~

>please avoid me: the tag

I'm really liking these improvements.

oh man the new layout is so much easier on the eyes

I dont know about this. Elaborate? Cancer will have a cancer tag on their names now?

>new quick report function for rmt
will i be able to quit filtering /t soon? That'd be great.

G O L D E N

Yes, people who are seeking RP can now toggle a tag for it.

>AST gets buffs every single patch
>SMN still has the same 3 summons as 3 years ago

where's the ERP tag

>people who are seeking RP can now toggle a tag for it
Now I can actually see who to bully

to be fair they at least made SMN a viable class now. AST keeps getting these buffs every patch because they suck.

They may have overdone it this time though

Alchemists and Fishers are goddamn jews. Just sell your shit for a reasonable price goddamn.

>tfw resubscribing with new PC and playing in 4K

Damn this game is pretty

Shame I have about 40hours of main story quest to go before I get to any relevant content :(

Scholar is the best class I've ever played in an mmo though for sure. The mix of healing and DPS so you always have stuff to do is great.

Only problem is figuring out all the pet macros and binds for all the spells

>AST can now give 35 second trick attack
What the actual

These raid potions arent cheap to make, goy!

>facepalm emote

This will be used quite frequently.

>those AST buffs

MADMAN

>Players revived using the following limit break actions will no longer be inflicted with Weakness. Furthermore, players already suffering from Weakness will be cured of the status effect.

I don't think this semen slurping game is for me guys

>AST is now broken
>BLM in pvp is completely gutted

>Ifrit
>Garuda
>Titan
>Moggle Mog
>Odin
>Bahamut
>Phoenix
>Leviathan
>Ramuh
>Shiva
>Ravana
>Knights
>Fiend
>Goddess

>SUMMONER gets 3 garbage versions of the 3 first primals and that's it

It's pretty underwhelming. They could at least do glamours for it or something.

>440 potency benefics
>715 potency benefic II's which can be guaranteed crit heals
>275 potency nocturnal benefics that shield for 170% of the heal
>can redo every draw
>can buff a DPS's damage by up to 30%

>please play AST you guys

>They could at least do glamours for it or something.

we were supposed to get Egi Glamours a while back, they said 3.4 and one egi glamour every patch, but, Yoshi

>can buff an entire party's dps by 10% for 40 seconds
>can then draw into a 20% increase for 45 sec directly afterwards for the best dps-er

You become the bahamuts at 58, and you shit shadow fire at 60.

patch isnt out yet, dont count your cards before you draw.
>people imagine always pulling ewer/spire and burning and then balance and always in that order
>people will still burn or redraw bole
>shields did not stack with sch before and no mention of them stacking in the notes

I can only think of one or two times where a healer level 3 limit was welcome and needed but only with some sprouts and shit, never in a competent group

>>shields did not stack with sch before and no mention of them stacking in the notes

Shields will never stack because it'd be outright OP and a standard Meta.

The problem is that AST barriers will always overwrite SCH barriers no matter how weak they are.

WHM+SCH emergency bunker GTF in here!

What are we going to do bros... I'm literally shaking right now... AST just btfo us out with 3.4 buffs...
I've been up all night sick to mys stomach with anticipation of the patch notes and now the worst case scenario has come to pass.

AST not only stole the main healer throne from WHM but now have claimed the mitigation healer from SCH a well!
Literally no real raid groups are going to take us on board for savage Creator raiding when the new meta is double AST. Yoship even buffed it so Limit Break charge isn't affected if you bring multiple astro.

I'm hoping maybe a casualcore or maybe even semi-midcore group will at least let me try out for their group. But things are looking bleak for us WHM/SCH mains.

Just level an AST you dumbfuck, it plays exactly like WHM, but with cards

>Time Dilated enhanced Bole = 45sec of Shadow Wall.
>Time Dilated extended Bole = 75sec of Rampart/Shadowskin.
>Time Dilated enhanced Balance = 45 seconds of no draw back B4B
>Time Dilated AoE Balance = 45 seconds of Trick Attack

Holy fuck Yoshi what are you doing

except with weaker heals and lower damage that sometimes shines when the cards match up

>giving in to the bandwagon
>literally giving yoshida the smug satisfaction he wants

170% Single Target Shields. That's almost as much as a crit adlo, but instant cast.

RIP SCH 2013-2016

Gone too soon.

that's not even counting those buffs in addition to the buffed cards

>weaker heals
Well meme'd, they buffed the healing output a while back, it heals exactly the same as WHM except it doesn't have Cure 3.

I almost used to somewhat respect Ast in 3.0-3.1 cause it took skill. Now it's just shitter magnet extreme.

>that image
I FUCKING HEAR IT

check again. example:

Medica 2: 200 pot, 50 pot regen, 30 seconds
Regen: 150 pot, 21 seconds

Asp Helios: 200 pot, 40pot regen, 30 seconds
Asp Bene: 140 pot, 18 seconds

Might not sound like a lot to you, but its noticeable when you want to DPS. And the DPS part is hit harder when your dots/blast is weaker than WHM as well.

Glamours are the laziest fucking way to do it and I would be angrier if they did that as opposed to nothing.

Summoner is a waste of a job and should of just been made into a Necromancer, with an actual Summoner job coming along once they found devs that knew how to make video games.

>most raids and content has a WHM healing and SCH dpsing with a fairy doing the shielding work
>hurr durr but yeah nah sch still has their spot in a raid while the meme card people keep drawing arrows and ewers

Now they just changed their enhanced benefic.

Before it just had a 15% chance to remove the cast time off Benefic II which was who cares. Now, it's a 15% chance for Benefic II to be a guaranteed crit so Benefic II will become nothing but huge heals.

>My AST buddy will be giving me Enhanced Balance on top of my Raging Strikes, Enochian, and a Battle Voiced FOE on my BLM for a grand total of 75% damage increase
MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

meanwhile, duri regen will heal more than was shielded

don't forget to craft those max int potions

You're forgetting
>DRG Crit boost
>NIN Trick Attack adding 10% on top

>meanwhile your ast buddy will probably give it to a monk instead because they can move and dps at the same time

>dem 20k Fire IV crits

It's not, because DoTs only tick every 3 seconds.

6-10 second uptime means only 2-3 ticks, when most DoTs have like 40 potency per tick (obviously results will differ based on your job).

For example, Phlebotomize does 170 potency, plus 30 potency per tick for 24 seconds (eight ticks) for 440 potency TOTAL. However, with 8 seconds to go, you know you're only going to get off 230 potency in that time. In that 8 seconds, however, your basic 1-2-3 combo does 720 potency, with Phleb-1-2 combo doing 510.

Basically each class has to math individually on this, but generally speaking your DoTs aren't worth using unless they'll be up for most (like at least 2/3) of their effective time.

What's the reload change?

Ammo won't expire from reload or reload won't go into cooldown until you use the ammo?

>That Paladin change

Holy fucking shit my sides have atomized.

This is so much less than anything I had imagined that I'm genuinely amazed that ANYONE at Squix seriously thought "Yeah, that'll help some".

Like holy fucking shit I am just flabberghasted right now.

>Yoshi still trying to make AST less shit

Shoulda added support jobs into your shit game, faggot

>report button for rmt
>still no button for racism against lalafells

We dindu nuffin

>A8N groups still look like this.
Why is this acceptable?

Thing is he might have made it TOO good.

This is a problem when AST isn't filling its own healer niche and instead is just piggybacking off of what the other two healers can do.

the 25 potency increase is actually pretty good for offtanking or just Main tanking. Thats 75 Potency every auto attack, which this buff increased it by 25. It may not seem huge but when we get numbers it'll probably show.

>Still no option to report people for choosing lala

Unplayable

>AST
>42 DPS
>Other healer doesn't even chart

I just want Cover to:
>be a toggle oGCD on like 5 seconds
>siphon 50% of ALL damage instead of taking 100% of physical damage

But its so laughably, laughably minor that it frankly doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the patch notes.

Like it'll probably be a whopping 1-2% damage increase over the course of a 10 minute fight against a stationary target with 100% autoattack up time.

This is like pic related except even more pathetic.

>SCH and SMN still tied to the same base class

As an AST main these changes were way too much

On the other hand SCH can suck my hairy dick get dethroned you stupid meme healers. Y'all ain't even healers you're just a shitty SMN

Just fucking STOP. We get it you like frogs, now fuck off

At least PLD gets something

The only time I'll ever see SCH in the patch notes is if they remove Eos or something.

how to buff paladin (the yoshi AST buff way)

sword oath now delivers all of your weapon skills a second time but at half potency and no additional effects

flash now deals aoe strength down in addition to blind
rage of halone deals int down instead (stacks with dragon kick or delirium blade)

goring blade's DoT is now an aoe

royal authority now does a 150 damage aoe in addition to its single target damage

sheltron now also completely absorbs the next spell against you in addition to its block, 50% of the spell damage absorbed is converted to HP

you can recieve the benefit of your own divine veil, also the cooldown is reduced in half

>Yoshi's more likely to remove the fairy than ever add a summon for Summoner

I was surprised to find out that Flare is literally "EXPUROSHAN" in FFXIV.

let's give everything ast tier buffs

except SCH and WHM because you know

Your lala must be ugly. People usually /pet mine, say I'm a cutie and give me commendations

>All Allagan tomestones of law will be removed from the game.
So I should spend these now then?

I would honestly prefer to not see anything.

At least silence would leave it to your imagination that maybe they're working on some actually significant improvement.

These little bits and bobs here and there just say that they haven't got the SLIGHTEST fucking idea what they're doing, that they're just throwing whatever at the wall and hoping it sticks or will at least get PLD players to shut up for a week or two.

i don't think you can unless you convert them to esoterics

>you can now put melding NPCs in your house

Good job Yoshi, let's not give people reasons to fucking interact with each other in a fucking MMO.

>US datacenter
Every player that uses duty finder is hot rotten garbage.
I have been spoiled by the gooks that actually put in effort. I'd kill myself if I had to main on Aether

I like to glamour the sorcerer's set. It hides my handsome lala visage.

They flat out don't know how to develop this game, and boxed themselves into a corner a long time ago with SCH and WAR, since nothing will ever compare to them, nor do they seem interested in trying.

Its still a positive and its still an increase no matter what. Also think of it this way, with Cooldowns always resetting on wipe, Paladins can now always use Hallowedground for a mechanic which is a bit of a stealth buff for them. Sure you could do the same with Holmgang and Living Dead, but those require healers to heal them quickly so they don't die or have the WHM waste a Beney.

Anyone else feel like Chloes sticker album is nothing but an added chore list?

Who in their right mind would want do old Coils or help new retards who can't even use google to find infos for themselves.

>he doesn't know alexander the creator is movement heavy

i really hope they added more MGP rewards than that dumbass barding

1 million MGP and nothing to spend it on

cloud card, turtle mount, and fenrir can fuck off

Isn't most of the game just a bunch of daily/weekly chores now

>It is no longer required to adhere to the average item level requirement when registering as a full party.

SAY IT AIN'T SO
I WILL NOT GO
TURN THE LIGHTS OFF
CARRY ME HOME

It's like you've never played an MMO.

People will do it however because it offers a fucking ilvl250 piece with 5 guaranteed melds. if you get 3 lines!

Oh hey it's xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. He bought an a5-8s for like 130 mil.

Hourly/daily/weekly

Yes but now we have an additional one. I feel overwhelmed as it is capping every currency

That's the whole endgame. If only it was less blatant.

what's going to be the most underplayed job this patch, now?
I need my special snowflake factor

>5 guaranteed melds

the fuck am I crafting for

idk, seems like another way to get Tomes to me. If the rewards are worth it, its worth doing.

MCH like it has been ever since 3.0 launched

Probably NIN/SMN after that

Summoner or Paladin honestly

whm and sch

PLD as usual

maybe SCH now

Because you have no control over your own life

wait, so no risky melds now? All 5 slots are 100% safe? WTF WHY

for lazy people who buy gil to pay for it? If it lets you sell the item it's really fucked, but I expect you can sell it because the gear piece is probably randomly and may not be for the type of job you play as.

>add new chat
>call it Hall of the adventurer or some shit
>you get to it after you complete HS story quest
>unlike Hall of the novice, you cant get kicked/invited to this one
There, I fixed XIV. Just add a general chat and you are golden. Also add another shit like Hall of the expert, some chat where you can join based on itemlevel, so endgame people can shit on other people. Make it so they can kick other people out of the chat for maximum keks, the drama would be out of this world.

what should I do with my excess Esos? I should spend them before the patch right?

You make it sound like 3 lines is easy, you only get 9 stickers with you need 4 per line so you'd need the lines in a very specific way to fit 3 lines.

SMN always

Cap them then convert to lore

isn't the conversion rate really bad?

no

one eso is worth 1/4 of a lore after conversion, but prices are only being reduced in half

spend them on craft mats to sell or whatever else you need

>go to sleep
>wake up 6 hours later
>thread still up
Neat. Anyone know how dead Leviathan is as opposed to the more populated servers?

Early jump on gear for other jobs

Unless you want girl for some stupid reason

Do we get new mats for the new craft gear or is likely it will use the Eso mats?

X X X X
- X X -
- - X -
- - X X

and

X X X X
- - X -
- X X -
X - X -

Plus rotations to get your 250 piece and 5 meld slot guaranteed.

Yeah but the stickers are random aren't they? you don't get to chose where they land I would think.

if they add new mats they'll still probably be mixed with some eso shit anyways

and besides they are uncapping lore, you can farm as much as you need whenever you need it. an extra 500 isn't going to give you any major time advantage

So, this made me curious. Yea I know its different for each server but on average, whats the situation on the jobs? Least/most used ones?

>Special snowflake tier
>Rare sight tier
>Average tier
>Always 1 or 2 in raid tier
>Fucking everywhere tier

Spend them on relic

cool, thanks bro

They are random but you'd prob do any but you can obtain second chance points.

Retry
Restore the status of a completed duty to incomplete, while rendering the status of an incomplete duty to complete.
1 point
Shuffle
Shuffle the position of all seals in the journal.
* Only available when current seal count is between three and seven.
2 point

>680 potency Fire IV

Sounds like the former. I would have preferred the latter though, since there's very little reason to wait around before pulls now that cds reset on wipe.

Isn't worth making people wait up to a minute for a minuscule potency increase unless you're staring at a faust level dps check at the start of the fight or something.

>I245 minimum Ilvl for Creator Savage.
So no one can get in unless they have like 2 weeks worth of Alex normal + Lore gear or they get the i250 crafted gear?

Yeah but thats ONLY if someone is new, I highly doubt you'll be getting 3 or more points every week unless you advertise you're helping new guys in the instances you need to do.

it's literally the new hotness to make old content relevant. They always did this kind of shit and it was usually relic related.

Cant wait for every patch from now on to have fuck long pvp changes because of dueling getting added to this game

when the jobs in pvp aren't balanced at all

READ PATCH NOTES, YOU DONT NEED TO MEET ILVL REQ IF YOU GO AS FULL PARTY

You're getting a new reward for the same thing you've always been doing. If anything it will break up the monotony of spamming experts because you can do some of the target duties and get scripture from it on the side.

>New gathering locations have been added.
>New items have been added to gathering points.

Then you'll just have to grin and accept whatever the trial is on the specific spot.

I think the worst will be having to do PvP, not sure if extreme mode primals are part of it, but coil is.

Those are duty finder changes not raid finder/whatever going to the new entrance of Alex is changes

We still don't know that, it could be a special item on their dev client or crafteds could be going the way of 5 guaranteed melds as well.

It seems needlessly complicated to have a special version of an item drop from WT like that.

Haven't seen it from that perspective.

>MFW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT BALANCE AND BOLE
God DAMN those changes are sexy tho.
>130 to FUCKING 170%
>Basically inbetween normal and crit adlo with instant cast
>15% chance to heal for 10k
>Redraw 30sec
>Draw 15sec

Holy shiiiit, am I glad I leveled AST to 60 yesterday.

>I think the worst will be having to do PvP
Get rekt you pve shitters, finally I'm getting rewarded for running frontlines everyday.

>rare sight
MNK SMN MCH AST PLD
>average
BRD NIN SCH WHM DRK
>always 1-2 in raid tier
DRG BLM
>fucking everywhere
WAR

At least from what i gather. I mean i don't usually pay too much attention to these things.
No such thing as a special snowflake since despite what i think, there's still a fair amount of each class.

Actually, the trials don't mean that's where the sticker will go and what spot it'll be in. Take a look at this screenshot to confirm it.

>draw 15 seconds

that's wrong. It's just that when you draw a card you can hold onto it for the full 30 second cooldown on draw so you can pop them at the last second.

Actually Draw is 30 second, but still Redraw and Draw are on the same Cooldown which is insane.

>stickers are RNG

It's atma/dungeon item from relic all over again

fucking cancerous.

No you get it from completing whatever is on it confirmed, its just RNG where they'll go I think.

>Players are allowed 1 apartment per character

GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
>GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
>GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
>GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
>GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
>GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA
>GET FUCKED FAGS AHAHAHA

fucking DELETE this RIGHT NOW

Think of it this way
There are 16 stickers and 16 objectives but what objective give for a sticker is hidden until you do it. So its a bit of a game of luck

Oh, so then as I said you're just have to deal with certain trials, just look at all possible outcomes to get 3 lines then choose the most beneficial one.

from the looks of it aren't apartments limited too?

just not AS limited as regular housing. I think they said 90 apartments per ward

>Players with a house can buy an apartment
>Only 90 apartment per ward, despite Yoshi saying they could have had 500 per ward.

>all those quality of life changes

fuck yeah

I might be biased as a monk main but I barely ever see any monks, even when playing as other jobs. It really throws me off when I see one since dragon kick is in my muscle memory.

Oi veh it's anuddah calamity!

You don't get it, you don't know WHICH trial will give which sticker.

> wanting to live in the red light districts of eorzea

Cactpot style then?

Yoshi confirmed for dirty socialist pig. What's next? Taxes for rich players, fixed prices on goods? DPS boost for shitters.

Fuck you.

Yes, why do you think they allow the retry and shuffle business if you knew what trials would give what?

In Yoshi's world, the autistic neets should be at the top of the food chain, not at the bottom, so this is all keikaku for Yoshida-kun

What should I do with my orchestrion rolls if I never plan on getting an apartment? Any chance I'll ever be able to use them directly at an inn?

The best exciting district.

There's already an orchestrion at the inn room

Right, sorry about that, I got a bit too excited.
But still, redraw available for every draw?
That's still too good to be true.

I give it a week before they nerf it due to backlash from the other healers

>easiest new raid in HW
>AST buffed up the wazoo

Gee, what could possibly go wrong here.

Yeah but you can't use the rolls there.

>Reload
>Now remains in effect until all ammunition is used.

Is this a nerf?

As a XIIfag, this upsets me

You have to craft the older ones. Find yourself an Alchemist or something.

No, it's a quality of life change.
Now MCH won't need to spam Ammunition every 15 sec while the tank decide when to aggro.

why its for screenshots only? dont see any problem here

worldfirst fags on suicide watch

Hot damn.
This time I'm not gonna miss this tree like the cherry one.

>New items can now be purchased from the Amalj'aa, Ixali, and Vanu Vanu beast tribe vendors.

What does it mean!?

>/facepalm

aids up your anus

>Furnishing limit remains the same

I have FUCK ALL for room for small dolls. Holy shit.

>get reported for using it

>Players revived using the following limit break actions will no longer be inflicted with Weakness. Furthermore, players already suffering from Weakness will be cured of the status effect.

Well, I don't say no to a all healer LB3 buff.

I got banned for 3 days for /laughing at players who bought the Bennu and sat around in their circle jerk

>every other person typing in said chat would be some weeb spamming his max length multiple line recruitment macro

I've made an extensive guildworks filter with several generic regex filters as well as filters for specific FCs and these fuckers still manage to get through all the time, even fucking gil spammers were easier to get rid of than this shit.

Speaking of which...
>AFK while waiting for DR pvp
>Come back with this happening

Will the creator gears be class specific or role specific?

I really got spoiled by the lore gears and being able to play all healers classes with 1 set was fun.

I do that all the time to people who bought the moogle mount, but I never got in trouble.

Did you spam the shit out of it?

Same as usual. Doubt they'll change things now.

tanks get their own
healers get their own
casters get their own
dex get their own
monk and dragoon might have special ones, cant remember how they handle them

>Alexander (Savage) can only be accessed via the Raid Finder.
>* Item level restrictions do not apply when registering as a full party.

It says right above the requirements

Thanks mates!

Also, to be perfectly honestly honest, I think I will miss Sohr Khai and Hullbreaker Isle (Hard) in the EXDR.
At first I though it would be like Alwaysreap and that one other I forgot its name and get completely tired of them, but in the end I actually really liked them.

The BGMs were nice, the fights were nice, the lore behind each dungeons was also nice.

I'm hoping that the 2 new one will be as good as them.

Esoterics were job specific because they're artifact armor.

They'll always do this unless otherwise stated

>Tank gear
>DRG gear being modified Tank gear
>MNK gear
>NIN being recolored MNK gear
>Ranged DPS gear
>Caster gear
>Healer gear being a white caster recolor

>Players can now register to play Lord of Verminion via the Duty Finder.

>Traps and mines will now affect nearby enemies when triggered.
Oh wow.
The Meta of PtoD suddenly changed!
Now you can blow a fuck ton of enemy with mine!

>The strength of Void Fire II and Pummel when transformed into a succubus or manticore has been adjusted.
I wish they would be more precise on this.
Is it a nerf? Does manticore don't OHKO monsters anymore?

>The chance of discovering a treasure coffer when using Pomander of Fortune has been increased.
>The chance that certain enemies will drop a treasure coffer has been increased.
Now that's pretty cool.

Overall, seems like PtoD will be less of a chore.

There's one thing I want to know about those 1vs1 duels...
While the healers classes be able to use Cleric stance?
In PvP areas like frontline or the Feast, I can understand that they wanted healing classes to mainly focus on support but can the healers have some fun on 1vs1 at least?

>he thinks dps jobs wouldn't bitch and moan until it gets removed if healers are allowed cleric stance in 1v1

Healers and tanks aren't allowed to have fun

Goddamn.

>Now you can blow a fuck ton of enemy with mine!
I wonder if that means enemies can step on mines or you still have to activate it yourself. Pretty dangerous taking yourself down to 20% if you're kiting a train of mobs around.

>Can get a 60 second Raging Strikes from an AST
Honestly, Yoshi must be drunk if he let these through

What's better tho, this or a 40% enhanced Balance for 55 sec? (Time Dilation 15 sec + Celestial Opposition 10 sec )

>40%
Meant 30%!

why not buff selene while we're at it

they can do better than 3%

30% is better totes if you pop everything to extend it and its goes with the DPS's openers, but I'd be 100% fine with extended Balance. Hell even 75 second Extended Balance is fucking crazy. I mean 60 seconds is almost usually 1/5 of a fight. Not to mention they COULD get it again.

3.4 will be godly, 4 DAYS.

>Not to mention they COULD get it again.
Redraw's cooldown was reduced to 30 seconds.
They will draw it again unless RNG really wants to fuck with you. Hell, they could probably draw it 3-4 times.

Spire -> Ewer and vice versa is still a thing though.

bruh

Yeah I mean you either need Arrow, Spear, or the Bole to RR it for the effect, then try and get Balance in two tries. If you get it in the first try, they can also Hold it for later as well. Honestly AST is just amazing right now either way to the buff changes.

After reading her lore, she literally sounds like some SJW goddess with her band of orbiters

Sophia barding is fancy

STOP IT STOP BUYING SHITTY FISH AT STUPID PRICES YOU IDIOTS

So the price of those fish listed have shot up in price?

lel, time to go fishing.

Says in the patch notes that i200 eso gear will no longer be available for purchase. Where will we get it now?

centurio seals? iirc it was in the notes too

Right yeah I just got to that part.

Thats gay.

>The materia melding window will now display the maximum parameters for an item in addition to the resulting parameters for the selected materia.

Time to finally meld that crafting gear.

So it's too much effort for you to look the caps up on a website?

I shouldn't need to go to other websites for things that should already be in game.

See: Destiny

Are you talking about the lore entries on Destiny?

Lore and in game match making.

And fun

>lord of verminion

>Still no other way to get umbrite

Come the fuck on

Either 3.45 or 3.5 it will be nerfed.

back to grinding, goyim

>Tfw 119/240
The end is near...

>can use HUD shortcuts now
ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

>The online status "Role-playing" has been added.

draw
>spire
>spire
>ewer
>spire
>arrow
>spire
>ewer
>bole
>spire

Why not? Its a win-win.
Cancer recognizes other cancer and they do cancer things, keeping the rest of the sane and healthy people in peace.

I'll finally have fodder for tournaments now that its datacenter wide. That free MGP.

I thought this would be our last patch til 4.0, a lot of people said so for several threads. Its just people assuming or Yoshi said anything about it.

Nigga you crazy.
4.0 will be at the earliest during summer 2017.
Also we still need to see the third sky pirate raid.

True story
>Draw
>Spire
>Redraw
>Ewer
>Draw
>Ewer
>Redraw
>Spire
>Draw
>Spear

Man, fuck spear.

Spear is legitimately garbo.
>But your faster CDs
DPS always have to plan out their CDs usage during the raid. Spear won't help shit.
I honestly don't know why they think it's Spear good idea.

2.x went up to 2.55

We'll have 3.5 guaranteed (In coming out, still Void Ark 3 confirmed) which will be a similar sized patch like this around late Jan or early Feb, with probably a 3.6 or 3.55 a while later to keep us engaged till 4.0's big launch. So still lots more to come.

New Spear: increase your target's abilities range by 20 yalm for 15 seconds

Hire me Yoshi

So it was just Cred Forums assuming stuff, okay. And neat, a shitload of content is on the way.

I'm a stupid fuck who can't calculate for shits but, would a 170% shield aspected benefic be stronger than a 300 potency Adlo?

Would a 150% Aspected Helios basically be in-between succor and Aldo + DT?

It is.

Still don't have the effect of Crit Adlo though.

>fflog numbers will be even more inflated thanks to AST

Thanks fags.

>those ast buffs
wew lad I picked a good time to level this job

Honestly, why the fuck would you need a WHM now with AST becoming so strong?
Hell, with those buffs they may even take SCH places now too.

>Thanks to constant upgrades AST is nearly on-par with other healers
>Decide to go full retard and make their buffs doubly strong, more reliable and their shields almost twice as strong too

I'm surprised this didn't come with nerfs to WHM/SCH like making stoneskin 5% HP shielding.

They can't take SCH's place because SCH is the only healer who can DPS indefinitely

What about if you did like an AST main healer in Noct (since they have infinite MP too) and an off healer WHM?

>Luminiferous Aether 24 sec long
>Ewer card
There, infinite mp too.

>Trusting RNG

wouldnt it make more sense to have the whm be a main healer and ast be the off healer, cause whm runs dry so fast?

>AST gets buffed out the fucking ASS
>meanwhile PLD get 25 potency on Sword Oath

Jesus Christ Yoshi I was expecting to be disappointed but not quite this badly

Yeah, like AST right?

touché

the buffs are still too much though

YoshiP the absolute madman actually did it, AST is now better than SCH after these recent buffs.

I didnt expect much from PLD. Maybe in 4.0 he will recognize they need some kind of AoE. If he still wants to make them the 'defensive' tank then just give them a small thorns effect while in Shield Oath. There fixed.

>See those AST buffs
>SCH sweating bullets
>WHM on suicide watch

shit guys
i might switch over to ast instead of sch now

How do you start the Scholasticate storyline of sidequests? I meet all the requirements, but the quest marker isn't there.

*WHM. They wont replace SCH because of the damage output and passive healing. They flat out made them better than WHM though. You can probably sneak in an AST in place of SCH for raiding after a month or so but not in progression.

I love how the devs solution to fix any job is to add a trick attack like ability.

>MCH doing worse than BRD? Buff their Hypercharge to Trick Attack levels
>AST doing worse than SCH? Buff their AoE Balance to Trick Attack levels.

AST has better shields than SCH now unless SCH can crit Aldo often. SCH has better personal DPS but the recent changes to Balance and shit makes their party DPS contribution skyrocket. Enhanced Balance is now a 40% damage increase instead of 20%. Combine with celestial opposition buff and time dilation it's fucking insane not to bring an AST now.

just means when you remove the UI via Scroll Lock key, it gets removed as well

>trial roulette
>Bismarck Normal
>miss one dragon killer
>tank 1 immediately suicides and tells everyone to do the same
>end up losing the island
>tank 1 complained that he had to "do adds" as if there's anything else for a fucking tank to do on Bismarck
>second try
>tank 1 falls off towards the start
>tank 2 falls off while attacking carapace
>wipe again though the two dragoons, myself included, were the last men standing
>both shit tanks get mad at the healers as if they could out heal falling off an island
>kick them both
>find one new tank
>get promoted to off tank
>clear Bismarck as a 7 man party
>had more fun in this one trial than anything I've done in Legion

Remove Cleric Stance from anyone but WHM.

So you think the party DPS from the cards will make up for them not really contributing personal DPS? I would prefer that since I hate DPSing 90% of a fight, but I dont think raiding groups will accept this change so easily. Its a very foreign concept from what we have had so far.

I've been playing this game since closed beta and I'm the same as you, I can't stand doing something over and over again, however, I play this particular game in short bursts of 1 or 2 months and even then just 4 or 6 hours a week. I do enjoy the visuals, lore and musi a lot tho, combat does get a lot more active late game so it becomes less boring but it's still basically the same game. Crafting is a whole other beast if you get into that and for the guild part, I've been a solo player with a few spambots on my friend list and I've beaten every Raid except savage just by joining random PF entries or DF rolls

Honestly the shitty runs are the only reason I play anymore.

You go from contributing passive healing and active DPS to passive DPS and active healing. AST will be the go to healer for those people who are IPLAYHEALERTOHEAL types because its actually efficient now to focus on healing as AST. In fact they give the WHM more time to DPS too.

so it's pretty much confirmed that grand company squadrons are basically just a more elaborate retainer venture?

i think i'm okay with that

AST can contribute personal DPS but not at the same level as SCH. The recent card buffs though more than make up for it. It's literally Trick Attack vs Monk all over again. Why bring a MNK/WHM when NIN/AST has so much party DPS potential.

They're just like missions from FFT

Its weird because they didnt mention at all what you get out of it.

>echo added to nidex
great
now i have to deal with even more shitters who got carried and think they can come to farm parties and constantly wipe everyone because they "CLEARED IT"

Because you don't get anything at all from it.

You know that lore wise female cats are sluts right? You rarely will see female lalas or hyurs dancing on the streets of uldah or limsa, cats however they are just playgrounds for everyone

It's his own thing until they expand on it I think.
They said they want to make people run dungeons with their squadrons.

So why do it? Cant imagine them adding a feature that doesnt do anything until 4.0.

Fuck, think I could get to level 60 on AST before Monday?

>tfw singlehandedly taking on the scalpers in the fish market

Depends on your level and how much you're willing to play

from lvl 1?
nah
unless youre an absolute madman

I think it's mandatory to get promoted to the superior GC ranks and be able to buy the new gear. Not sure though.

I'm level 60 with lots of rested saved up. No levels in AST though.

Tankless runs are pretty fun in early dungeons, also as a healer, having shit party members that get hit by everything makes me hard as fuck

Fire IV is the best thing, how will 4.0 top it?

Fire V

>protect should always be on your first slot, stoneskin on your third

I just got told this in a dungeon by a tank when Im levelin ast
is he right?
I take cleric stance as my first slot, aero as my second and protect as my third

You're correct.

Protect might as well be useless in Satasha and that one other dungeon which synced you to level 19 because fuck you.

Put stoneskin on last slot.

They said they will streamline rather than add in 4.0. So maybe you'll have easier or automatic use of Fire IV and just have Oniichan as a buff to try and keep up that isnt tied to Fire IV.

fuck that shit cleric stance first I'm not gonna make satascha and that other one take any longer than fucking needs be.

Cleric Stance first. Stoneskin is really irrelevant for dungeons but put it on there I guess. Hes one of those 'healers should only heal' types I imagine.

I've tanked Sohr Khai in Expert Roulette as SMN.

Cleric stance first, fuck that guy. I don't remember what else I have set or in what order though. Been awhile since I played.

I have protect as a shortcut and stoneskin 2 as another shortcut in my mouse, even if I didn't they are not really important once you have already applied them before starting, just have them in a separate hotbar where it does not bother you

There was a vague comment in a interview of them bringing back stuff like a retainer

Well, what you do is you calculate how much your 1-2-3 combo deals in potency per second, and then you figure out how many DoT ticks it takes to surpass that potency amount (keeping in mind that DoT ticks occur every 3 seconds). Then, you work out whether the mob is going to live long enough for it to be worth using a DoT on. I can't be arsed to look it up myself, and I'm not familiar enough with NIN to tell you off the top of my head.

You can swap them at the start, cast protect, put cleric stance back in slot one.

I have cleric stance in slot one for sch/ast

Would you get healed?

Protect scales with your def so it would make no difference in low level dungeons. Just stick to Cleric in your first slot, aero in your second, and protect in your third.

What is it about fags and their lusts for men who look girly? Why not just fuck a bitch at that point?

It's a tranny and their character is representing their pre-op/mentally ill state.

Thank fuck I play EU. No balmung fags

So what is ideal healer combo now

How's the community in Ultros? Planning on transferring there from Brynhildr

AST/AST.

ast / ast, even with diminishing lb generation, the constant dmg inscrease from aoe balance will override it easily

two skilled ones.

one big burly male one who shouts insults and encouragement with his heals and is just as likely to smite things with the light, but has a heart of gold

the other a spunky young female who's eager and has great power within but has trouble controlling it. somehow always manages to be wearing a robe with cleavage and showing off panties

these two gang up on the lalafell monk/ninja/dragoon and make fun of him all the time

>always manages to be wearing a robe with cleavage and showing off panties

a.k.a. you play the game
Xeno is a fucking joke

That has neither, though.

AST/SCH will take over as go to comp.
WHM/SCH will still be used but much less so.
WHM/AST has potential.

he also gets mad a lot and unironically listens to linkin park

You didn't say showing cleavage though you can clearly see she has a nice pair. Not showing her panties in that shot but it'd be really easy to get a peek. I just posted that becasue i fucking loved the desing of RO's priests. Also I guess this is more what you were looking for, but not sure how you would get something like this as a robe.

>wanna server xfer because mine is dead and populated by shit players/fuck you got mine players
>server hop is $18, can only keep 1.2 mil gil, slot on higher pop worlds is not guaranteed

Guess I wont play any more.

>shit management
>shit patches
>same gear treadmill every time
>shit community

I'm retarded, meant for

That image also doesn't have cleavage. That's side-boob at most.

it says not guaranteed but i was able to move to balmung despite char creation being down

So basically you want a healer with their tits completely exposed?
>teasing isn't better
Nigga u gay

user do you know what cleavage is?

Yeah SE is really fucking bad at account management

They literally wont let me use my debit card because I'm fairly sure they think I'm a chink gil seller

>Name on card: Wang Wei

Apparently not, figured it just meant another name for boobs in general.

My name is white as fuck

Got a new card since my old one expired, I sent an e-mail to them and they said it was my bank, when I know for a fucking fact its not because I used my old card just fine

From what I found out, if you try to use an invalid card they flag your account and the more times you try it, the longer you cant put in the info. It stacks too. Of course though, they dont tell you at ALL what is happening, just a shitty picture of a moogle saying error 620 or some shit.

>Name on card: John Doe

DANCER

W H E N
H
E
N

anyone?

time for new thread?