Where should it be set bros?

Where should it be set bros?

GTA VIce

Chicago or Philadelphia, and it should be about italian families.

This

gta noice

>Le vaporwave maymay
This really needs to die

This game should be about the traditional italian mafia set in chicago or philly it should be as gloomy and serious as gta 4, seeing how gta 5 was bright and cheery like san andreas.

retard

make it happen!

the Lost City of Atlantis

prove me wrong

San Fierro

The next GTA will most likely be more SJW oriented like every other AAA western video game, so it'll probably be set in Seattle since San Francisco is already claimed by Watch Dogs.

Where ever they decide to set it. We ultimately have no say.

the rumor I've been hearing is Boston, which would work pretty well with your idea if they go with an irish mob theme

>le gritty mah fee ah meem

not every crime video game has to be about the fucking mafia or italians, mate.

besides, it'd be neater to have it set in Shanghai with some kid trying to become a member if the Triad, if we're going to go the super gritty realistic route

Eh I hate the irish mob, gta4 did that already. Packie mc doesnt deserve a 3rd game... I really want them to go back to the whole italian mob thing, it hasn't been a gta theme for a very long time and could be good revisited.

it wasn't really a central focus in GTA 4 though. I wouldn't mind a Departed-esque GTA

>ftw we will never ever get a true mafia gta game (mafia 1 2 and nigger 3 don't count)

I'd like it to go back to vice city but a game set in the 50s (or modern times) with the Italian mafia would indeed be nice.

30's chicago capone would be lit af

Oh yeah

What about las vegas? Noone has ever done a gta las vegas, that has some serious potential.

Vice City is too similar to Los Santos, don't think it'd be particularly interesting/fresh. I want something cold and gritty again

This

This, it's gotta be chicago or philly

>lit af
kys wigga

it should be mid-west
chicago, detroit, cincinatti
right when the economy went to shit in.. what was it the mid-90s? and crime became just rampant everywhere.

>tfw im black
>tfw I hate the racial handout that mafia III is
>tfw I wanted a legitmate game about the italian mafia instead of this fucking shit
>tfw my own people have fucked over my dream of being an italian mobster in a videogame

IM AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE...