You have to erase one era from vidya history. All vidya releases from that time period will cease to exist...

You have to erase one era from vidya history. All vidya releases from that time period will cease to exist. What will you choose?

1990 - 1995
1995- 2000
2005- 2010
2010 - 2015
>2016

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vivianechiamulera/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2010-2015

Not even a hard choice.

2010+ was a mistake.

My whole life

2010-2015
Gives us harder choices...

1995-2000 just to spite you fucks and deprive you of good games.

1990-1995 to erase the golden age of console gaming

I wish I had a girlfriend like this, I wish I had a girlfriend at all.

1990-1995. Who cares about a bunch of old games and the best classics came between 1996 and 2001 anyway.

90-95.

Let's face it, none of those games are actually good today. Good games didn't start until Sony debuted the Playstation and Nintendo debuted the N64, which brought true 3D gaming to the masses and allowed game developers complete freedom to create gaming experiences truly worthy of praise. Every subsequent generation has been better than the last, made possible by advancement in technology that allows us to strive ever toward a playable, photorealistic experience.

She looks a lot like my young cousin. She'll be 25 this year. She went to all the family gatherings, but I've never seen her smile once in my entire life.

Someone will bite

2010-2015, easy

2000-2005 tbqh

2005-2010 hopefully erasing the pioneers in indie crap games.

It's bait but I don't care
>Earthbound
>Doom / Doom II
>Diablo
>Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah looks real pleasant to be around

2010-2015

id miss some great games but rooting out sjws would be worth it

Clearly C: The Contra Adventure is a under appreciated masterpiece shunned by nostalgiafag retards in favor of dogshit like Hard Corps

>new games are shit true vidya was made in the 90s

Who is that in pic

2010-2015, easy

>a playable, photorealistic experience.
Behold, the barbarian, whose underdeveloped cerebellum has robbed him of the sense of aesthetics we higher beings enjoy. Unable to grasp symbols and styles he holds mere lowly reality as the alpha and omega of artistic merit. Often seen frothing at the mouth in discourse regarding armor, does his very best (which isn't much) to look down on all fictional races, and utterly fails to comprehend the appeal of a gargantuan robot over a pathetic tank.

some dyke from brazil, pic is wayyy fuckin old

instagram.com/vivianechiamulera/

I'd actually rather do 2005-current

That would wipe out most of:

-DLC
-Cringey modern indie crap
-sjw pandering
-season passes
-microtransactions
-trophies/achievements
-the gen 7 shovelware onslaught

And pretty much any other form of cancer that has plagued gaming in gens 7/8.

why are the cute ones always dykes from a foreign country who speak a different language?

A majority of what you just stated mostly happened between 2010-2015 anyway, so getting rid of anything before 2010 would almost be redundant disregarding those last two points.

because you are drawn to that which you cannot even attempt to have, which allows you to never try and never fail

Every single one of those is outdated trash made obsolete by better games.

2016 so FFXV can die in hell

Because you are a beta loser who can't get native women and so in an attempt to protect your ego you subconsciously refuse to see native women as cute, much like in the the fox in the sour grapes story, and thus you only see unattainable foreign women as cute because you won't have to face the reality that if you did have the option to go for them that you'd fail just like you would with native women.

90-2000 for all I care.

I'd rather play the worst game from any other period than the best game from the nineties.

2005-2010 had some good games, but it's really when shit started going wrong.

She seems happy.

;_;

>the way post-rock sister turned out

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

are you sure that's the same girl? i swear i saw a more recent pic and she turned into a porker

wait what

All of them; fuck video games

Hey I know you're bullying that poor user and all but as someone who has actually had a gf before I also thought the OP girl was a 10/10 qt.

Fucking asshole
This isn't really a tough choice, games are getting more shit and casual as time goes on. 2010+, wouldn't really miss anything

Yeah she even has a post on her facebook of some /r9k/ thread where they talk about her.

Who is this ugly wugly?

>1990 - 1995
I fucking hate Cred Forums and their "LE EVERYTHING PAST 2005 IS BAD" nostalgiashitter mentality

Isn't that the beginning of the FMV games phase? Fuck you that era was innovative and Hollywood was actually interested in getting in the industry during that period.

nice one, underaged

God, why ALL the fucking girls have to be like the same FUCKING WAY? She is obviously another "indie" piece of shit feminist like all the other girls I have met. Why can't I find a girl who is detached from any kind of ideology and just try to think by herself? Every single girl who I think is different, turns out to be just another generic human being. I am going to die alone.

>I am going to die alone.
At least you have optimism on your side.

That autistic rant sure makes you seem like a genuine thoughtful human being alright.

I only played one game from 1990-1995 so I choose that time period.

Centurion: Defender of Rome

2006-2010 would give 2010-2015 a run, but 2005 was stacked:

>RE4
>Path of Radiance
>F.E.A.R.
>Civ 4
>Future Perfect
>Chaos Theory
>DMC3
>Ace Attorney

All top 5 games in their genres.