Is there game where i can be pretty cat boy?

is there game where i can be pretty cat boy?

my basement

>playing some Korean RPG
>choose a race
>choose female
>it's a feminine little girl
>choose male
>it's a super masculine big guy
Or then it doesn't have a male option at all for that particular race.

Would you a cat?

How barbed is her penis

Is there a game where I can murder cat boys?

THAT'S NOT A BOY

IT'S DRAWN LIKE A FUCKING GIRL AND THEY JUST SAY IT'S A BOY

STOP DOING THIS FUCKING SHIT YOU JAP FUCKS.

Fuck off, retard.

The ending was way to happy for the show. I realize they don't want to leave a cliff hanger in case it doesn't get a season 2, but seriously the ending went too perfectly.

Wow, she has a big boner under those pajamas.
No wonder why he's crying in terror.

I'll be your catboy user :3

what chinese cartoon is this?

RE-Zero. It's actually really good

Felt like a advertisement for the novel's since anime left so many plot holes unfilled

They don't show what happens after

Cred Forums pls go

Post the catgirl and burger

That's kawaii as fuck

It had its ups and downs. I don't watch anime but had heard it was good. Honestly Betelguese made it for me, top writing / art there.

It definitely had some slow episodes, but it kept me looking forward to each new episode. Hoping we get a season 2. I'm hoping the other archbishops are half as good as Betelguese was

For me it was how much of a little bitch he was at times. Can't stand that shit. I thought it would go in another direction with how he thought his STR was higher because he beat the thugs up. I don't expect super powers or shit but at least don't be a faggot.

I'd watch it for them alone buddy.

I didn't really get how he was afraid of the thugs in one life, and then the next beat the shit out of them effortlessly. Also I was a little disappointed he never actually tried practicing his magic to use in a fight. Like why the fuck wouldn't you attempt that?

Also not a fan of how Emilia is the main girl while having the fucking screentime and character development of a side character.