Check catalog again

>check catalog again
>old dragon quest thread at 500 replies
Dragon quest thread

Could use some advice. Grinding basic classes and wondering what other one I should do? Here's what I have mastered.

Hero- warrior, sailor, theif, priest
Maribel- warrior, martial artist, mage, priest
Ruff- warrior, priest, theif, shepard

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/688276-dragon-quest-vii-fragments-of-the-forgotten-past/73896111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

What would be the most /u/-tastic DQ3 Party based solely off character designs with no class dupes.

Anyone know how much style you need to win the rankings? I got maribel to 188 and placed 5th, but i remember these getting harder as you advance in the game

>about to revive someone from death
>kill boss in same turn

it keeps happening

Playing dragon quest vi right now and it's become a favorite now. I am gathering the legendary equipment now do how much game is left from here.

You still get the exp even if dead

Rockys sacrifice

fuck I just realized why it's called Nottagen island

oh what

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case in previous games. Not to complain or anything

>playing the machine in bucccenham that has 2 rows of 7s
>get 3 7s in less than 10 minutes

GLORIOUS FUCKING GLORIOUS

If I have to run through this cave one more fucking time I'm gonna flip

Oh god monsters? The town is still destroyed?

NOT AGAIN

tfw only getting the jack of alltrades / master of nu'un joke until 150 hours into IX

Wait, you do?

GODDAMN, I WISH I KNEW THAT WHEN I FUCKING FOUGHT CARDINAL SIN.

kiefer more like queefer amirite

you could be wearing a sheep costume right now but nooooooo

Backtracking: The Game

S T O P

>Swinedimples Academy

So what's the Priest's Key for? The chest he had in his room is gone since the whole church got wrecked.

so how long until I can do the streetpass thing with monsters? Just freed Alltrades

you can do after you find the first monster for the haven I think

go into the teleporter underground and talk to the dude in the house

does anyone know if 7 is selling well/ is there any chance of new DQ games coming out in north murica ever again

so I made my streetpass thing be a grandpa who is "naughty" but one of my actual hobbies is photography

I didn't realize the implications until it was too late

Well it sold out in lots of retailers so it presumably did pretty well but we don't have any actual sales data yet.

I have four of the shits in there and they aren't in the meadow at all

that's till later

you don't need that to do the streetpass

Well, the game has pretty much sold out. Its pretty much done as well as they printed. It'll probably get a second printing. But no idea if the hype will have died by then.

So basically, SE and Nintendo shouldn't complain about its sales since it sold out. But the same thing happened with DQ IV and V and SquareEnix still complained.

>mfw visiting present day Regenstein for the first time

I wasn't expecting that. Kinda depressing.

How to defeat bandits?

Use spells that effect your entire team or the entire group of enemies.

Also, take out the fucker who puts everyone to sleep first.

cordially offer your butthole

Liberal abuse of Snooze/Dazzle
Or go level up your new classes a bit and come back

Best place to job train past level 20?

Present day regen stein is Haven
Which is nothing there until you start recruiting

In the 3ds version is bard suppose to be troubador?

I grinded a bit at drake slimes, tablets are so good for grinding they only spawn one monster so you can kinda go braindead

I know, i'm just sad little Felix never saved his family and waifu

Use boomerangs with Hero/Ruff and heal with Maribel.

High Priestess is Jacqueline GOOD OL JACK

Present tense

WHY

I WOULDA KILLED THEM ALL BRUH

>Alltrades Abbey

I'll never let another monster live. I hope you're happy game.

Which tablet is the drakeslime one everyone is talking about? I've been job grinding at the slimetree forest for a while now

find the town members, one of them is a drakeslime who gives you that tablet

So how do I use monster hearts to improve my class?

put the monster heart into your inventory and then go talk to the job dude, a new option will show up

>Slasher and stripes
>The dread of my life continues

They made me fuck myself years ago, they're doing it again.

The Troubador has music abilities so I assume so

>Helm Splitter
Man, not having this carry over to other classes is gonna suck.
I might need to putz around with Monster Hearts at some point after I get an advanced job or two out of the way.

What am I supposed to do in Providence after everyone had their souls stolen and I got the goddess scroll and key? I talked to Caleb a few times, went back up the mountain, looked around the church ruins, went to the spring, and tried interacting with some of the dead people, but nothing's happening

Did you perhaps try examining the spring?

Yes

I figured it out right after posting, turns out I had to go back to the bridge near the portal and pick up the remains of the statue

In buckenham

I talked to priest about the shard but he walked away

WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO?

I ran all over town looking for him

I can understand the visual update but WHY DID THEY HAVE TO FUCKING CHANGE ALL THE NAMES OF PLACES

WHY IS DHARMA ALLTRADES? WHY IS GABO RUFF?

WHY DID THEY TAKE PERFECTLY FINE NAMES FOR PLACES AND MONSTERS AND CHANGE THEM TO STUPID LE EPIC MEME PUN BULLSHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're talking about a change in translation

>Maribel leaves the party
>Get the fifth party member
>Comes with maxed out Dancer and three ranks in Warrior

lame as fuck. Have to play the catch up game with her now. Not even sure what classes to go with .

Fuck you I like the puns

This your first Dragon Quest game in 12 years?

Fuck, you're already at that point?

You guys play fast. I'm still on the island after the time loop one.

Does class grinding depend on how many enemies you kill or how many battles you win?

How many battles

>go to Haven for the first time
>get the Slimeforest tablet
>try to stick it in the plinth
>"You don't have a tablet!"

Er...what? Can someone help explain what just happened?

>Maribel masters Sailor

Now I don't know whether or not I should stay with my plan to turn everyone into Pirate for Thin Air or make her go Priest to get Midheal.

So which party members are permanent? I need to figure out who I'm giving these seeds to. I'll probably just shove them all on Hero like usual.

It's on the received list, not on your tablet.

Oh. Thanks.

Another question, if you don't mind. I'm at the animal village island now. How much longer before I unlock classes?

Still got a long way to go.

>Gain access to the mini medal castle
>one of the fucking fragments is a reward for who knows how many medals

are you fucking kidding.

Also I need to make it to the top of that tower with the weird name so i can get the fragment but i can't get through that door since no one can get through the hole. how do i proceed?

this game is fucking boring. i'm after the robot island. when can i change jobs?

Damn. Alright. Thanks duder.

Check the basement

>want sage
>need teen idol/luminary
>to get that you have to master THREE absolutely shit and pointless jobs
I only want it for Maribel but fuck if I'm actually going to try having her be a jester in the main story, basically forced to grind.

Thin Air is a Paladin skill now

Dancer gets you some useful shit m8
Jester's not all terrible either.

Does Maribel ever stop being an annoying cunt? I just got to the volcano island.

Some user said he learned it from Pirate too.

All you need for Sage is Mage+Priest

KEK

You just need black mage/priest for sage

You need luminary for Druid.

You mean druid right?

I don't get why Jester is needed for Luminary and not just Troubadour and Dancer

Sage is the one that got Oomph, right?

Can someone please help?

In Buccanham tracking down that shard that the armorer had. Went to talk to the priest but then he left the fucking building. I've searched all over town and can't find that fucking priest WHERE IS THE SHARD? I know it's in the church but i can't find it

Oh fuck I meant summoner. You're correct, my mistake.

do you only get 4 party members in this game? why is maribelle more annoying than fuka? i am so disappointed the fourth member is a stupid retard and a dog. what is he useful for?

Sage, Godhand, Armamentalist

So I talked to the guy who mentions Pike's Scorching Stone containing the legendary hero or whatever, but where the fuck is Pike? Or the rich dude he sold it too I guess. Does that just come up as part of the main story later or do I need to go out of my way now to take care of that?

Yeah, I just grinded Jester for her like I did Priest for Hero and Ruff. Not gonna deal with that type of shit in the main story

The one northeat of ze place where ze people talk with ze yes?

Pike is where he always is don't you ze? Ze inn ze inn you fucking zetard

This game is silly sometimes
>Master the Sailor vocation
>The skill you get for doing so is Lightning which hits all enemies for 0 damage
>Mastering Dancer gets you a skill that has a chance to instant kill a group for 0

>>The skill you get for doing so is Lightning which hits all enemies for 0 damage
...what. That sounds like the most worthless thing.

Where to get mermaid moon?

Gabo is a Japanese onomatopoeia for a dog barking. They just didn't translate the joke in the PS1 version.

lighting does a decent amount of damage, like 40-50

if you're using vs those dust bottles they have a high magic resist

ooh oops. i meant 0 MP it does 30-50ish damage

So if anyone's wondering when the fuck you actually get Monster Meadows, it's about 40 hours in.

please respond

What Vocations are good for Ruff? Don't really know what role he's best for or what the party members who have yet to join specialize in.

He obviously meant MP, lightning is phenomenal for when you can first get it.

I went Priest > Shepard > Thief > Monk and now Warrior

Healing and taming

Make him a hero eventually and alternate between that and Masher.

Yes, she becomes kinder over time. Its called character development.

i don't think so. i'm farther than you and she is still a fucking annoying dumb bitch. and plus she runs like sonic the hedgehog. this game is trash.

I want to get the new DQ game that just came out for 3DS, but that general consensus is that it's extremely boring and grindy. Is this true?

Yes we all actually hate it

Yes, it's shit and you'd probably hate it

depends on how much you like old school JRPGs
If you do like them then you'll have lots of fun
if you don't then you'll just get bored quickly

>shepherd and thief

>doesnt master monster masher

Warrior
Martial artist
Sheperd
Priest

Gives him good power and makes his magic more useful as now he will be a efficient healer in battle with his stellar speed.

Does style mater at all?

i'm working on basic vocations first.

so Gracos in the present is much harder than the past one right? When should I fight him?

Thats a shit idea. Advanced classes have better skills

this is my first dragon quest game, and if they are all like this, then thank god i didn't get into this series.

people say it is better than final fantasy, yet it is easier than any final fantasy game i have ever played. i haven't died once. and i still don't even fucking have classes. you go through the game by finding these retarded tablets to fit one piece for an island, you go to that island. backtrack up the ass all over it for whatever they want you to do which is always "go talk to him here, go get this item here" and then after you beat the shitty boss, you go back and go to that SAME ISLAND. then you have to find another piece of a tablet for another island then go back, go to the new island and do the same shit all over again, x20 i assume.

>The Envoy

Fuck Kasnooze, fuck Kafrizzle

He seemed to be pretty much exactly the same if not a bit weaker

I killed him first thing.

I didn't even have blade of ultimate power but still annihilated his ass

he's only a bit stronger

Yeah that's what I thought. I guess the charm tricks people into having fun. I think I'll buy the $100 version of Forza Horizon 3 instead.

There's a Drake Slime tablet? I have six of the downloadable tablets, but they don't show Drake Slimes.

You may find it boring. This is probably the least grindy DQ, though.

It's from one of the villagers you recruit, not DLC

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Different tastes I guess. I have tried four FF titles and couldn't complete one but every DQ I play I have become obsessed with.

i don't know if you're sarcastic but i'd rather buy that then ever spending 40 bucks on this. i didn't pay for it, which is good. the game is very ugly and bland.

i got the orchestral patch and it just has me wondering what its like playing with the midi version because the music fucking sucks. it plays the same four songs over and over.

so far compared to final fantasy, nothing in this game touches anything in that series. especially the music. the battles are so easy and you can beat every normal monster battle in one turn, which i guess is good because it is fast, but then they hype up the big bad dude on every island and you can beat them in 7 turns or less. i got to the mechanical island and beat that guy, and then he is like "im not done yet, here is my super mechanical creation blah blah" i was getting hype for the first time in the game, and then i cheesed it by

>sap
>sap
>keifer ups attack
>kiefer uses flame sword
and then you just continue that over and over unless someone needs healing. the character are the most basic shits ever. i don't feel anything towards the characters, or the stories. it's like nobody even cares what is happening in the game, and they can't convey it properly either especially with the same awful music playing over and over.

fair enough, keep going till you clear Alltrades abbey, that's where the game picks up

Someone post that class guide on Gamefaqs.

>tfw by the time I finish DQ7 and SMT, DQ8 and Yakuza 0 will be out

What a time to be alive

All I found there was a boss fight with a king slime.

Ignore the shitposter. He's just trying to get a rise out of people. Did the same thing in /hbg/

Oh wait never mind.

>game gets good 15 hours in
i love this meme

>his negative opinion means he is shitposting!
you told me to take it here. fuck off pussy.

Come back when you're 12 years old at least.

>bothering with strengthen up

Using attack or Flame Slash twice gets the same results

You were baiting for some (you)s so I just directed you to where you'd get more. Doesn't mean people should be giving them to you for such obvious shitposting.

Reminder that you can use Snooze on the Cardinal Sin

Can anyone explain how to get into the shrine north of wetlock?

It's entirely surrounded by mountains and there is no cave i'm so confused

first the "insult" was 13 years old back in /vg/, now it's 12? can you make up your fucking mind you retard? the game fucking blows, deal with it.

so then what is the fucking point? does this game just throw a bunch of useless abilities at you?

so are you giving me them in your stead?

>see a town called Xere
>what there's no pun here
>find some weird stone duplicate of it l later on
>the Xere Rocks

Use the inn in every town one by one.

Why are you so mad that you have shit taste bro

I ain't falling for your bullshit.

But considering this fucking game i wouldn't doubt its a possible

>does this game just throw a bunch of useless abilities at you?

Actually yes it does. And it has plenty of skills that all do the samething. And you can't organize the order in how they show up during battle

>shit taste
>when the game is literally backtracking:the game:do the same thing over and over again:the game:super fucking easy battles:the game

You have to not be retarded to know which skills to use in which situations. You're either really stupid or just trolling. Either way, stop playing and fuck off to Mass Effect General or wherever you came from.

>you must not be a stupid to know what to use!
>hur dur stop using that ability and just attack twice hur dur
>wow that really changed the entire battle! so much easier than what it was before!

>open chest
>it was a cannibox

>break urn
>it was an urnexpected!

>check bookshelf
>it was a grimoire!

>peer down well
>it was a scarewell!

is there something I can inspect without the fear of getting ambushed by some mimic monster

>cross over the bridge
>mfw all these new developments for Greenthub Gardens
I wasn't ready for this roller coaster of emotions

>Mervyn starts 5 levels behind without any levels in any jobs at all
You would think they could at least make him a Paladin fuck

Fuck man I ain't clicking on those anymore

Do you actually talk to NPCs.

I mean, you literally complain about the best part of each episode, heading to the islands in the present and seeing what your efforts did.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can understand Gabo being given a more fitting name since it was a japanese onomatopoeia and since he's a wolf it'd make more sense for him to have a name that is english onomatopoeia as his name was given before he could speak human language

but Melvin is a really good name why did they change it to Mervyn

why not change Maribel to Maryver while you're at it

No wonder god lost his greatest hero didn't even have a fucking job

Lol it's fucking 2016, man. Give us FMV or cutscene or QTE or something. Talking to npcs one by one is so outdated.

stop replying to the shitposter you fucking retards

Why are the old mustachio'd men in dragon quest the best

i've talked to every npc so far. everybody in the towns. there is nothing interesting they talk ever talk about. it was neat the first time and then it gets fucking old. i can expect something slightly predictable and uninteresting when i go back to every island. it's literally the same fucking place every time, there is barely anything changed when i go back save for the shitty tiny island which had the statues. my god that place was boring as fuck.

>give us FMV or cutscene or QTE
what the fuck does that have to do with talking to NPCs?

shut the fuck up retard

>mfw want to play but too much school shit

When does Maribel rejoin?

Ok yeah you're just trolling got it.

When should I start using seeds on my party?

i was never trolling. it's funny you guys think it's trolling/shitposting whenever somebody shits all over your game, and when people do it in other threads like ffxv its
>a different opinion is shitposting???
fuck off. your game is bad.

Mervyn/Melvin's Forbearance skill seems pretty busted, he can seriously just take all the damage for the whole party every turn at no cost? Keep Buff up on him and bam.

Once I get him as a beefier class than a Monk (for now) this is gonna get silly.

Fuck off, the new translation is much better.

Yeah, yeah.
The door is that way

>and when people do it in other threads like ffxv its a different opinion is shitposting???
Most people are shitposting in FFXV threads because they're either blind fanboys (FFXV Kun) or people making fun of said blind fanboys for claiming a game they have yet to play is the best game ever made.

These DQVII threads have been talking about the game. And very few people, like you, have been complaining about it for attention. When you could have easily just avoided the thread.

>have been talking about the game
LOL fuck off to /vg/ then. Cred Forums is only for memes and funposting.

when can I start using the stat nuts?

Whenever you want

This is the fourth day you've been complaining, with the exact same posts, at the exact same time.

That's just sad. But hey, thanks for bumping the thread.

just don't use them on kiefer

>Makes a thread right as soon as the old one hits bump limit
I like DQ but why isn't this in /vg/

Its really nice that since DQ7 came out, there have been nonstop DQ threads on Cred Forums. I was starting to think that not a lot of people like the series. Thanks for proving me wrong.

/vg/ sucks, and the thread moves too slow to survive being there. Also the reason /vg/ exists is because the games in /vg/ had generals that lasted for years. Also, if Cred Forums cant talk about a game released recently, what is the point of Cred Forums?

>what is the point of Cred Forums?

It's because we get jackshit in Dragon quest games.

I'd love to have dragon quest monsters joker 3 professional release here in the us.

>created a general earlier today on /vg/ only had 1 post
>already archived

That is easily the worst part about Cred Forums.
>console wars
>sales wars
>never ever
>PCMR
>What went wrong with this game?
>Why cant x game be released on PC?
>Why do exclusives exist?
and so many other things.

RIP Wiggles

Are you saying that the only kind of shitposting in XV threads are the ones that are positive about the game?

I come around and tell you reasons why the game is fucking shit, and I'm shitposting? The guy wanted to know if the game was good, and after that post and everyone after I have gotten a reply and so I reply to them. You think it's shitposting because I curse or what? Because the game sucks. I am talking about the game. What else am I talking about except for what you are replying to?

Everybody could easily avoid anything but it never happens. So let's talk about the game, and why it's mediocre so they shouldn't be supported in the West and stays in Japan where it belongs.

Stuck in the time loop. Time is frozen. Wat do? have some cute

>Are you saying that the only kind of shitposting in XV threads are the ones that are positive about the game?
No. And because you're working so hard to come up with ass backwards excuses to continue an argument, I'm going to just ignore the rest of your post and future posts.

Do you remember seeing a weird painting in town?

PLEASE SQUARE, ALL I WANT IS ROCKET SLIME 3

Why are you so angry about DQ to never ever want to see it released in the west? It makes no sense to be this angry.

> I don't enjoy this game, so that means no one else in the west should enjoy this game and have the right to enjoy the game.

Do you see any sort of logic to that? It would be like me going into a tread about 4 X games, a genre I do not like and saying the games are shit, so people should stop making them.

Stop time, then go to the painting of the clock tower in the south house.

to get localized that is

Is there any way to uncurse cursed shit? I didn't equip it or anything, I mean like how in DQ8 you could toss a cursed item and saint's ashes into the alchemy pot to get an actually useful item.

Dragon Quest is seeing an increase in hype. And so you're seeing a contrarian shitposter try to get attention for jumping on the hate band wagon early. Same thing happened with Dragon Quest IX when we had threads for the game for a couple months straight.

Here's an image to clarify what he's trying to do.

Dragon Quest 7 more like Dragcuck quest 7

>Lavender loves Carraway but he's too much of a pussy to elope with her, he ends up leaving without her
>Florin gets cucked by Kiefer who decides to just take over the tribe of Roamers to fuck bitches in the past
>Zev is constantly threatened by Eustace for Nava's attention before deciding to just leave his sister

He kind of reminds me of the S-E guy that used to appear in the DQ threads late at night, that would try to defend all of S-E shitty moves towards the DQ fanbase.

>everyone is too prideful or stupid
>bad end for everyone
Its like poetry.

I only just finished alltrades, how many more anthony burches am I in for?

I don't remember anyone else except you get more closure on Carraway.

>The inn and Alltrades Abbey got more expensive by 2 gold
I'm onto you, you fuckin jewbags

How long does this game take to beat? Non-completionist playthrough.

>Grody Grotto is replaced with an inn
>an inn located in the middle of a poisonous swamp how fucking scenic
>240 gold coins per night
>nothing to even find here

if you rush through everything and only stick to mainquest maybe you can do it in like 60-80 hours

blind prob 80-100

There's the earliest exposition dump you can get on the game's main plot if you talk to the old dude in the basement

After playing this game for twenty hours or so, I have to say that I like it better than most of other JRPGs out there. For starters, there's no "mature" and "edgy" politics plot like in other JRPGs. And there are no cringeworthy animu humor being shoved down your throat. The humor feels more natural (Maribel's commentary is top-notch)

So yeah, thanks for the rec, I suppose.

Hot damn.

Well the PS1 version is one of the longest RPGs ever made.

The main reason this one is faster is because the movement speed, battles, and menus were sped up. They trimmed a bit off the intro now too so it only takes one hour before you see your first Slime instead of 3-4.

I'm at the point where you get Vocations finally and I've got about 18 hours clocked in. And this is from playing pretty casually.

Yeah, same here.

It's funny because characters like Maribel never really mature or have 'arcs' really.

I mean she obviously cherishes her adventure and friendship with the Hero but she'll always be kind of an all-about-me bitch because that's how she is.

But that's why I like her.

...Is this in-game on the 3ds?

That animation is solid as fuck.

I'm amazed there aren't wardrobe,drawer, or barrel mimics. I think they're the only searchable items that don't have mimics.

Dragon Quest Monsters Battle Road II/Victory

An Arcade game/Wii Port.

>43 hours into the game
>Open a wardrobe
>"What luck! A pointy hat!"

are there wardrobe mimics in this game too

so far that's like the one thing that hasn't attacked me

Not so far at least. Just chests, bookshelves, urns, and wells.

The Scarewell really fucking caught me off guard the first time. Hadn't seen those in any DQ I had played yet.

Never seen a wardrobe or bag have an enemy in it. And I've played the whole series.

I hope Dragon Quest XI adds them.

Joker 2 had regular Canniboxes/Mimics/Trap Boxes that were disguised as fucking everything from plants to rocks
Nowhere is safe

>go to save at a church
>no priest just a book
>book is a mimic

I hope they do this

>combine this really mysterious recipe in the alchemy pot, gives you the ingredients but the result is ?????
>The recipe was a mimic!

>The ingredients are all really rare
>They do it again 20-30 hours later with a simple recipe

>ingredients are rare equipment pieces
>the recipe is almost identical to another that actually gives you a useful item

How much worse could we make this

the ingredients only drop from mimics

The mimic the recipe spawns attacks three times a turn and spams Kathwack

You can't use your alchemy pot again until you beat the alchemy mimic

Also I propose it be called a Harmonculus

>defeat a boss with only one surviving party member
>the boss drops a treasure chest
>the treasure chest is actually a mimic!

>the inn is actually a mimic

>Zamoksvan Nesting Mimics

So far, the best use I've seen is in Alena's chapter in Dragon Quest IV. You spend a bunch of time exploring, then when you get to a town, there's a well. If you search the well, its a well wisher. You have a chance to save, but I always check wells as soon as I see them. And I almost died to that well wisher since I was only level 7 or something.

>The Matroyshka mimic dropped 1000 gold
>the gold was actually a mimic!

>Harmonculus
So you're on the Dragon Quest localization team right.

you're hired

I modestly may make modulations to many monikers

>go to some area with friendly Slimes
>one of them says "slime" instead of "time"
>chuckle and forget about it
>go to a different area with friendly Slimes
>they say "slime" instead of "time"
>chuckle again
I can't help but laugh at the stupid slime speech.

Where is the 5th migrant? Hint clearly alludes to Frobisher/Faraday, but I've scoured the place.

What's the hint again? They're all fairly obvious.

It's Frobisher, I think the inn?

You have to be far enough in the story for him to actually show up though

Guy who wants to sing at the top of his lungs on his way to a town with machines, I think it was

silly gooman

>far enough in the story

Fug. Is there a list of these guys and when they appear? I don't mind figuring out the where, but it's the arbitrary spawn flags that seem to vex me

He's definitely at the inn like the user said I think. There's not too much point worrying about the Haven though is there? I go back and find new dudes every few islands.

Speaking of though, where do I use the Tombola Ticket?

Does maribel really leave at some point? Is it permanent? I'm actually starting to like her

He's in the inn, looks like a muscle guy, not a bard

>Speaking of though, where do I use the Tombola Ticket?
very late game Haven

>get to some town
>no one in the party says anything
>talk to some guy who says the elder just left
>Maribel: "Whatever, we can let ourselves in"
Fucking Maribel

>see a line of people complaining about how long the line is and how slow it's moving
>you just cut the entire line
>nobody says anything

happens at least twice

>Fighting Hybris
>Oh I know, I'll cast Bounce on Mervyn and have him guard everyone
>Boss used Chilly Breath! Mervyn died!
Welp, at least I was supposed to lose that fight.

>Maribel: [Hero], if I ever die, I want you to feel just as bad about it as he does about Lucia, is that clear?
descartes.jpg

What's the best way to make a tidy sum of Gold?

When should I try and take on these traveler tablets?

I downloaded some SQEX ones but I know not to touch those yet.

the Square enix handouts have shit that makes the game piss easy so don't do them.

the freebie one you get at the beginning with slimes is okay for grinding starter vocations though

Grind your vocations in the Slime dungeon and sell all the hearts you get.

They're not dropping hearts for me and the monster munchies aren't available at Haven for some reason.

I've outlevelled that dungeon anyway through game progress

>3rd Island now with these jumping knife lizards

I shouldn't complain... I KNOW what's coming next.

If you're reached The Haven at all, you should be able to get the munchies. They're not in the cabin on the other side of the portal? Also if you reached the cap, just move up to the next dungeon, and so-on.

I'll have to give it another once over to try and find them

In the cabin on the other side of the portal, examine the book on the table to get the munchies.

thanks user

Go to the casino, win lucky flip, sell the equipment you get. Did it for roughly half an hour and got 40k gold

Did they change the order of Islands in the 3DS version?

Or was it possible to sequence break?

I don't remember this town full of animals, I just remember getting walled by killer machines and dying every 10 steps after the volcano island.

>the Square enix handouts have shit that makes the game piss easy so don't do them.
Where? I keep getting wrecked by metal men.

How do you get past the gate in the present day Highendreigh Tower?

you know there's a board for generals?

King Slime in the basement.

You have to go through a dungeon and beat bosses for each ingredient

He just told me to not bother, so I'll head back soon.

end game the gem slimes are definitely the best
you'll need that gold for the endgame shops anyway

Where is the second Casino?

so DQ9?

>recipe has a 10% chance of actually resulting in a very good rare piece of equipment
>90% chance to be a alchemy mimic
>game autosaves when you do the recipe

>King Slime breaks up and they tell you not to go fight the big boss
>"yeah these slimes are probably right"
You're a weird Hero

They weren't helping and the gate didn't unlock, hence the question. I want to go fuck that turd up

Jesus I haven't seen fgsfds in years.

What landmass is green thumb garden on? I left a fragment there and I don't remember where it is.

When you look at the pillars it will show what areas go to what pillars

I didn't really liked Maribel at first but seeing the fan arts were she is with the hero does things to me. Is she a popular character in japan ?

thanks

She gets most of the DQ7 fanart so probably

meanwhile I don't think I've seen a single thing with Aira

I guess she is the most memorable party member for now, having only seen the first four.

Very popular, they love tsunderes.

Which team members stay with me throughout the story? I dont wanna throw my seeds at guys who will leave the party at some point

Seed goes through semen. Don't worry.

Ruff is the only one to join early and stay with you the whole time.

You lose Kiefer permanently during the Roamer island, Maribel and Melvin will leave you for a while at some point later

>seeing the fan arts were she is with the hero

No wonder the manga adaptation wasn't so well-received. She was shipped with Keifer there.

This game is a little too realistic for me. I play games to escape reality.

So, are there plans to redo 9 seeing as how 7 & 8 is/are/going to be released?

a bigger remake with a bigger post-game story would be pretty cool

nice screenshot faggot

>Battle against the hell cloud
>Thin Air
>Thin Air
>Thin Air

Holy hell, I should have brought someone with multiheal

I'm at the Cloud boss.
Am i supposed to focus his minions? Or just go ham on the boss?

Does Maribel come back to the party?

She's a million times better than Aishe

When minions appear use group spells/skills. They can be annoying after one thin air.

Yes, but it'll take a while

are the monster vocations weak shit? Wanna do healslime for multiheal

also, where the dicks is the fourth monster? I looked in all the "high places" I know (burnmount, the flower city abbey, the mountain where you meet Ruff...) but she's not there...

God, Staff of Salvation is so good. Saved my ass in the Greco boss fight.

Also, what job has the ability to cure poison?

Just picked it up, anything I should be aware of?

>Maribel is rising in popularity because of this game

I like this.

Yes, play the fucking game yourself and don't start to make question on how to make the game easier for you.

>I don't remember this town full of animals
It was there.

Dont give Kiefer any seeds

>Florin came back.

And yet, Kiefer didn't.

I think shepard does?

The difference is that she really means it here.

>things you learn from advanced jobs don't remain.
What, why??
Is there a reason to do advance classes at all then?

How good is Knuckle Sandwich really? Should I go after it instead of going Thief and then Pirate to get Sword Dance?

Can I ask for some encouragement to keep playing? it was late last night I was tired I saved as a quick save and well first time i did that in 70+ hours and well, I didn't know it was a different thing on the start menu so I lost everything during the post game so far no Maribel, no merv talk, no buccanham flame, no fire spirit 2-3 hours of gameplay and buccanham item collection gone because what I did in my confusion when I first started was to quick save again to check what it said.
im ready to just quit the game.

There is no cure for being a retard.

I'd say knuckle sandwich is worth it since it's really good for damaging bosses and it's permanent unlike sword dance.

We should have been allowed to have crispin his great great great great many more greats grandson.

>Colette forgets where the hidden staircase is

Oh fuck you I hate pixel hunting like this.

Where the fuck is it exactly behind the church?

The tablet peice in present day buccanham in the church corridor is like the most confuseing iv talked to everybody but no one wants to give it.

Nevermind, I got it.

Man, going Martial Artist on the Hero makes him look like Gohan.

I figured it out. Priest is upstairs in the church somehow i kept ignoring the stairs and talked to the nun.

The fragment is under the alatar you need to enter the menu and use the examine button

So, who hasn't been spoiled on the identity of the hero beforehand here?

>Check catalog again
>old dragon quest thread at 500 replies

Time to make a general in /vg/ instead of spamming Cred Forums

>make MC a martial artist and cast zoom
>suddenly it looks like a DB game

I tried on /vg/ it only had 1 reply and got archived

Also hubbstock hurt me bad

>finally gets the flying carpet
>a walled off island with no way to get in has appeared

Fuck you cocktease game.

sir marvyn is completely useless. Everyone else has amazing spells and abilities while he has nothing.what class is good for him?

Unless I grind, I dont think he will achieve any of the advanced class before the game ends.

I completed Nottagen and Providence but I still can't recruit the monster at the Likeness. What am I missing?

I know arguing with someone especially when its bait is frowned upon, but this is my first dragon quest game and as i said i had not quirk saved up till that point.

if i ever get the want to play this again after my quick save fail, im planning on make my characters classes be,
Gabo - forever monster masher
merv - hero
Hero - champion
Maribel - druid/summoner
aria - forever luminary/teen idol

A-Any one here want that Rocket Slime 3? No?

Guess I'll go back to the Rocket Slime fan club.
Population: Me.

The funniest part is ayou go to them before you get the flying machine. Yeah you never use the flying machine to get anywhere you couldn't except for one singular place

I never played rocket slime is it good?

Pirate is a pretty good class so far. Not mastered yet and I've learned Thin Air and Oomph. I learn Sword Dance when I master it, right?

Wait, Pirate has Oomph?

Advanced classes are stronger.
Theres no combination skills with everything being moved to other classes so if you want a balanced teams with string skills then you need to divide your team among advanced classes.

Where is the best place to grind classes for me?
Hero: lvl 28
Ruff: lvl 25
Mervyn lvl 24
Aishe: lvl 22
I'm having too much trouble with the Cloud boss.
And the long as walk to him each time is not fun either.

Yeah I just learned it at 6*. Pleasant surprise actually. Since advanced class skills don't transfer, I guess they had to buff each advanced class. I wonder how powerful the last tier of classes are.

Tank Battles to the extreme man.

Super comfy, and super fun. It's got this collect em' all aspect where you gotta save all the towns slimes.
Then you can customize your tank and put your own crew members, types of ammo and general tank layout. Plus it has a top-down Zelda like aspect where you have a slime adventure.
Most places sell Rocket Slime 2 on DS for 15 USD.
Though emulation is just as valid. Pretty obscure and niche game.
Hope you enjoy it though. It takes about a chapter to get to the tank stuff.

sauce me up senpai

one of the best 3ds games ever. Even better if you have a friend to play it alongside you, multiplayer was the fucking tits

I'm probably gonna do the exact same thing; I don't want to just make everyone a hero or something since that sounds pretty boring. The only thing I'm wondering is, would Gabo and Aria end up being relatively weak since they are only at tier 2 classes while the others are in tier 3?

I really need help. For some reasons the game don't consider Nottagen completed despite the fact I saved the city 3 times in the past, got the misterious fragment and talked to everyone in the present

Hands the fuck off my waifu buddy.
Just answer my question.

dude I never played a dragon quest gane in my life, just clicked on the thread because of that gif

Then fuck off.

Dullahan from Monster Musume

you fuck off dickweed

HOW DARE YOU
HE DID NOT DESERVE TO KNOW

thanks for not being a faggot other user

>mfw Inferno
I'm glad I made Ruff a Monster Masher.

Any other official art like this?

>It's funny because characters like Maribel never really mature or have 'arcs' really.
I'd argue she matures slowly over the course of the whole game. She's plenty different compared to how she was at the beginning of the game.

>tfw nodragonquestmonsters

how do you get him to leave?

>never could get schlimenian tank during wifi tourneys

I've got to say, those hard DLC tablets give some nice rewards
Staff of Resurrection from the mannequin one
Shimmering SHIELD from the dragon one, more than 60 defense, better than the endgame silver shields sold on the ship

>have to talk to people i ncasino about guy winning fragment
>Guys in the front entranc of the city on the east side from the downstairs at the casino he looks like a mayor
>He tells you you need to go to the top of the beacon lighthouse
>Armor guy at top tells you he gave it to priest
>Talk to priest he leaves to church and then you talk to nun and get the fragment

Anyone?
I don't wanna be stuck anymore.

If SE decide to put they head out of their asses and release XI, which version will you be buying? I'm going for the 3ds. Love that old school graphics on the bottom screen.

try your tablets
not the slime one, more recent ones

What class has the protection from cold spell? That boss on the tower fucked me up with his cool breaths.

Shepherd I think

>already Lv. 20

Fuck me what's the other best place to grind other than the slime dungeon?

DrakSlime dungeon is apparently the next best thing

I don't have that. Where do you get that from?

How do you get that tablet?
Also where do you find the monster/human in the volcano town, or is it not there?

Why does the game keep talking me about Nottagen when the city is fine now? Is there an event I still haven't triggered?

>he thinks he is done with Nottagen
wew lad

I saved the city 3 times and the game still tell me I am not done despite the city being fine in the present

Your waifu is shit.

I don't remember exactly when I got him but I found him in the inn in La Bravoure

>tfw i got so good at the card game at the casino i now have 114478G

It might be possible that you have to advance the story a little bit to have the reformed monster appear. I know that one guy that was supposed to be in the tavern in Emberdale didn't appear until I completed the next island and shit

You are a fucking shit faggot.
Ill end you.

>mfw the ride never ends

I fucking love this game.
Best Dragon quests

VIII > VII > V > VI = IV >III

>he thinks he is done with Nottagen
lmao I haven't gotten to this place yet, but please tell me I don't have to save this place like 4 times. That's a damn funny name.

How far?
I'm on the island with the people with wings.
I'm stuck on the could boss.

Cloud boss

Multi-heal and ULTIMATE BLADE

Its your only hope and have hp over 100

how do you get good at the poker table.

By volcano town did you mean Emberdale? Because I have no idea what you're talking about and I still managed to get the reformed monster there. He should be in the tavern to the northeast

>play the card game like 10 times
>the one time I win, all the prizes were shit

Found him, thanks.
Why does it not show that there is a bar/tavern there on the map?

>A-Any one here want that Rocket Slime 3? No?
Yes

One of the best spinoffs of anything ever

Rocket Slime Fan Club
Population: 2

Is there a list of all the people you can recruit to the Haven yet?
Where do i find the one in the animal town?

Can someone answer this for me, Do you keep abilities when you change vocations in DQ7? In the other ones I've played you do. But after changing around ruffs vocations he no longer can use his pirate spells and abilities.

Only the basic vocations.

No, that's a good idea. Base classes get mastered faster than a liquid metal slime sliding downhill on ice and only their skills carry over to any other class.

should I keep ruff as monster Master or pirate?

When will you be able to get the cook that hates heat? I know he's in Emberdale since it's the only town with hot springs and all, but the flower girl still says I probably can't get there.

Do buffs and debuffs expire? How many times do they stack?

>my fucking face when Scorch
Holy shit Monster Masher is gonna be great for grinding

Monster Masher since it kinda fits him

Definitely not farther than completing the next island. I did that and when I checked back again he was there

Shepherd gets Squelch

I've already mastered Monster Masher on Gabo after Hubble, been going back to make him a Warrior/Monk so he has better damage options for single target shit. I'll leave him as a Monster Masher after that.

I had Maribelle all set to be a Sage and a Luminary or whatever the Dancer + Troubador + Jester job was but she just had to go and fucking ditch me for a while.

I guess I'll make Merv a Paladin first after I get Warrior/Monk/Priest done on him.

Yeah that's pretty much the joke

>steal an angel leotard I the sunken shrine
>93 defense for Maribel

Wew, she's going from 95 to 143 defense

Holy shit, Knuckle Sandwich is so good. You niggas should get it for bosses.

Shit dude, what did you steal it from? I've had dick all for luck with Klepto Klobber. Mainly I've gotten a few seeds with it.

Anyone?
I want that Darkslime tablet or whatever.

What's a good way to job grind after level 30?

dlc dungeons have no level cap and one of them has enemies who give a ton of exp

I'm currently grinding on the island with the wing people and it's working for me at level 30

Dunno, it was the pirate passive that stole it. Didnt use kleptomaniac that fight. I think it was one of the water dragon things though

Rocket slime fucking rules!

>Maribel licks the worm of woe all over its body!

Oomph + Sap + Focus/Muster Strength + Knuckle Sandwich = ???

I was gonna make my Hero a Pirate once he was done Gladiator. Most of Gladiator's shit hasn't been too useful so far besides Gritty Ditty (aka half price Kabuff)

>oomph + sap x2 + multifists
no fucking hope

Where the fuck did Crispin go? He's not at the Inn or with his waifus like the old dude said he might be

Oh, nevermind, checked the castle

Where the fuck is the drakeslime tablet i cant find it holy shit

Have you been recruiting the villagers for the haven

Where is the one in animal town?

What did he mean by this?

So in my haven the ex slime poet guy told me he met another ex monster in a big town near the starting village. I talked to everyone in Estard but to no avail. Where is the ex monster?

pls respond

Ballymolloy

Cool thx.

Also, how do I use monster's hearts? I just completed alltrades abbey

rather than having them be in your bag they have to be in a persons inventory

Have them in your inventory when you change vocations

How do you get the tablet from king maximo?

By trading medals for it.

Lol I would've never thought of that, thx

Yeah but i got stuck in the one where the hint is that a soldier is looking for a place where their is ancestors of heros or someshit

Shit. How many do I need? This is integral to the story right?

I thougt medal collecting is optional.

La Bravoure

>axeassin boss does 50+ damage in one hit

buff/sap is a 50% increase/decrease so you can do them twice since the max reduction/increase is 100%
kabuff/kasap are 25% instead I think
they gradually expire overtime but i'm not sure how many turns they take

Holy shit, Alltrades Abby might be some of the most fun I've had in a DQ game. And since I'm level 16 I can grind these jobs forever.

DQVII is a pretty nice game.

Where is the hidden passage in Temple Palace? I know it's in the past, but I don't know how to get to it.

They do expire but it takes a decent amount of turns for it to happen. Buff stacks until you hit a 200 defense increase cap while Sap stacks until the monster's defense hits zero

what do i do once i get the fire spirit on my side? the other chambers are alight.

Hm i haven't been to that place..How far am i to getting their if i just finished Alltrades abby?

Talk to everyone in the town first, then go back to the present and visit the modern day desert, then when you return to the past the temple should be restored, talk to the queen at her throne there

you need to talk to the queen and she'll tell you to move the statue behind her room

I want to thank whoever said that using animal magnetism like 10 times guarantees that the enemy wants to join your monster meadows
I just got a gem slime, which I definitely am going to share with as many people as possible

It opens up in the present along with Alltrades Abbey

Ah OK thanks. I could just barely see the staircase beneath the statue, but I didn't know that I had to talk to the queen in order to move it.

Shit, I know some people rag on the game for being stuck in an older era of gaming. It is obtuse and doesn't always explain things even with the extra hints they've added, but seeing these threads with everyone helping each other out and discussing the mechanics and just generally bullshitting about the game.

Well, it just warms my goddamn cockles. It's like we've come full circle.

Anybody? i am so stumped right now.

>mfw kiefer is a bum that never got a job

lol waht a losr

>You'll never see Kiefer dressed like a Jester

Thanks!

Any tiny medal tablets are for postgame

>The Almighty's greatest champion was a jobless bum
No fucking wonder he lost

I'm leveling Main Guy as a Warrior/Martial Artist, Marbel as a Priest/Mage and Ruff as a Thief/Shephard. Does that seem okay or should I be rushing everyone towards some specific class?

>tfw most people haven't gotten to the full Monster Meadows yet so barely anyone actually sends an envoy with their own tablet when you share tablets online

That's the same team I'm running and the monster masher for ruff is amazing. Inferno is a godsend, 0mp 140-150 dmg to all enemies. I also had the hero Master priest and paladin to get champion.

>Three chests sitting in a row
>20 coins
>Empty
>This chest is locked tight! Open it with the Magic Key?
>Hero obtained a Pot Lid!

Good to know, thanks. Thankfully I beat the Abbey at level 16 so I have years to grind slimes.

>Malign vine silences Maribel and Gabo
>Hero and Gabo are poisoned

what the fuck? does this ever go away?

Fugg

How close am I?

>Are You Frustrated_?
Damn right I'm frustrated with your fucking bad grammar!

Poison / Toxic seems to be really useful against bosses in this game, they usually take a lot of damage every turn.

It's probably % HP based
The problem is figuring out what bosses aren't immune to it

Also, is there any way to uncurse a cursed item, or should I just sell the Hate Mail?

Pirates also a really good vocation for ruff. You might like it better, but it's all preference. It has higher stats and similar abilities, but some cost mp unlike the monster masher ones

Sell it, not worth it.

Go to Gretas cottage and she'll write you a letter.

Yeah I figured. Just wondering if there was a way to de-curse shit to get an actually useful item like in DQ8.

Late at night? try all fucking day. Guy was dedicated to shitting on DQ because, as a whole, we blame SE for not having faith in DQ. And this release is proving them wrong again fortunately.

Is there some way to check what skills a monster vocation teaches? I want to know if one I'm working on is going to be a waste of time or not

>read all that vocation stuff
>only just finished animal village

How long guys?

None of them really are a waste of time as you need most monster classes mastered to get plat king. Plus they typically are the only way to get a lot of the skills that are locked behind intermediate classes for use for everyone.

However, this link will be useful for you
gamefaqs.com/boards/688276-dragon-quest-vii-fragments-of-the-forgotten-past/73896111

I'll probably grind that up too, thanks.

I unlocked them at 17 hours in.

I have no idea what some of those monster names refer to with the new translations

I'm leveling up Notso Macho because I assume it gives you permanent Oomph

>30 hours in
>still haven't gotten the fourth party member

Holy shit, this game is long. I would have finished your average JRPG at this point.

It's interesting to see how the Church in this game worships the Almighty but also allows worship of the spirits as well.

Can you send one higher-level monster with two slimes to get a tablet dungeon that's mostly just slimes but has a higher level cap for grinding? How exactly are the level caps determined on player-made tablets?

I'm not sure if majin budu is notso macho. I know the rest aren't. But like I said before, plat king is arguably one of the best classes in the game because you get metal slime style resistances.

>Bird of Paradise gets mentioned

Aw fuck, what is up with her popping out everywhere? 3, 8, and now 7?

They also worship "the goddess".

Haven't found anyone mentioning a goddess yet.

welp, i'm at 8

And Heroes

She canonically can travel between worlds/times remember.

sorry for the spoilers then.

How hard is sulkk the black dragon?

The demons are hyping him so much im kinda scared.

Three of my characters just changed vocation too so we have rubbish spells/abilities.

>the Almighty unleashes one last powerful blast at the Demon King before dying

Is this DBZ?

If you have someone with Wooly Blanket or Insulate you're probably fine

>game autosaves when you do the recipe
Fucking DQ9.

Where the fuck is the fragment on the mini medal guy's castle?

I had Mervyn as a Paladin so I just had him cast Multiheal every other turn and whittled the boss down with Wind Sickles and it was pretty unexceptional

You have to trade medals for it, why does this come as a surprise to people

No, its Slayers.

He's weak to Knuckle Sandwiches. Like every other boss in the game.

Finally got to the place where you can get the fourth party member. Have to get the item first though.

ADMINISTERING SOUP
SOUP TEMPERATURES CRITAL

SOUP REHEATING IN PROCESS
SOUP WILL ENSURE REVIVAL

Hmm, I'm on the wind island, I think I might want to grind out jobs for a bit to get everyone back to advanced classes again.

At the very least I want to wrap up Monk on Ruff so I can get him back to being a Monster Masher. Breath attacks are 2 gud.

>casino girl asks if I want a puff-puff
D-do I want a puff-puff?

>Talk to ELLIE after convincing the king not to disassemble her
>THANK... YOU...

Did he fuck the robot?

is there any reason not to grind out the basic classes on all my chracters?

Silly user, you can't fuck a robot.

Yes, you do

Wheres the rich dude? I have the tower available to get melvin but i dont remember how to get the stone from pike's dumbass

Talk to Pike first then go on a wild goose chase to the rich dude's three houses in the right order.

Visit all his houses, then talk to Pike and head towards the area north of animal town with the magic carpet

Yes you do.

>just doing some grinding against relatively harmless enemies
>just mashing L to attack regularly
>don't look at the game for a turn, just to browse a bit more on here
>look back, 3 dead, 1 character with 3HP remaining

almost got a heart attack right there

Balleymolloy, second floor of Tower
Anyone knows where the "big pot" monster is?

In the town with the fucking gigantic pot, it's hard to miss
If you haven't seen it yet keep playing

desert town

What is the best place to grind jobs ?

Not as far as I'm aware

how do I get more travellers tablets? can I find some in game or do I need to use streetpass?

Need to know this aswell

If you're below level 20, slimes in the tablet.

Otherwise apparently Drakslimes.

>Merv can tank status effects for the entire party too, not just damage
Only problem is when he gets assraped by breath attacks

get them from the fixed NPC immigrants (receive hints from previous NPC)
get the DLC tablets from the Download Bar and share your own tablets and receive up to 3 in return (every 24 hours) (requires a few immigrants from above before the download bar shows up)
send out your monsters to find them (requires significant story progress)

FRIENDS

Though seriously. Where is Rocket Slime Boat Wars.
Enix said Rocket Slime sold suprisingly well in the US and garnered to the adults more than kids.

I want my Wi-Fi battles.
I want a team of Cid, The fat one and hooly to distract em'.

Make that population: 5

>15 hours later
Holy SHIT, seriously?

>Wifi battles with random tanks online
>Load your tank up with literally nothing but Dynamite

I just walked all around my city, looking for a copy of dq7 on the 3ds. unfortunately, couldn't find one. Is it even worth it?

Is the pirate class any good i want to make the hero a pirate and mirabel into a sage and I'm not to sure about ruff any suggestions?

Ok, so I'm at the desert
Already got the fossil 'cause I already played the PSX version an knew I had to get it
But there's no one at the river and, while the old man is dying, nothing else actually happens on the town
Did I do something wrong?

RUSH OVER WITH LIGHTNING STICKS. BLOCK THE DOOR AT ALL COSTS. HAHA NICE TRY NIEGER. Insta throw that bitch using invincible frames.

Made sure to bring a Knight with me. Slash slash slash slash motherfucker

elder's house, there's a balcony at the room you can rest in, leads to another room where the elder actually is

You have to talk to certain npcs on the first floor of the elders house. Id just talk to them all to be sure

Yes its worth it. Hence why its sold out everywhere.

what if we never get the spinoffs

More like as fans we finally hyped a game up enough. It's a win for us for once.

Amazon is even backordered till october.

We won't. 3ds lifecycle is nearing it's end.

Though the fantranslation of the monsters 1 remake is nearing completion.

I'm making Ruff a Paladin.

Havent played DQ7 since it first came out. God damn is the first hour clunky. Love the armosphere though.

Man this game is all about that take a guess where people are nonsense.

But I still adore it. Can't wait for 8 and 11.

we have to get monsters at least

what the fuck is SE's problem anyway? Are they seriously refusing the rest of the world their games because of some bizarre nationalism?

IIIRC, the hours he posted made it seem like he was from S-E Europe.

We're never even going to get Dragon Warrior Monsters on Virtual Console. SE is fucking weird.

Maybe.
Honestly I think we might get another 4-5 years of titles.

We all thought the Xbox and Ps3 generation would be over in 3 to 4 years but it wasn't.
Who knows? Its like predicting a Smash Bros roster. Sometimes patterns don't match up.

Remember Pokemon the 3rd Version?

>there's more to life than money, says the giant walking gemstone