Welp, that's it I guess

Welp, that's it I guess.

Oculus is already seen as somewhat of a dud, and is being beat out technologically by the Vive. But now this man will never appear on an E3 press conference stage again, will never show up at an after-hours live show. The liberal games media will make sure of that.

Good work Palmer, you fucking idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283045&page=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this is true i'm buying two.

Take your shitty American politics back to Cred Forums, dipshit.

Chelsea Clinton is on the board of directors of the company that owns the daily beast

Imagine being unable to separate a product from its creator.

I haven't seen a dime of that money.

Trump will win

That's a plot to kick him out of facebook and keep the Occulus Rift. Do you really think papa Zuckerberg would really accept Clinton bashing in his company, especially after all the efforts they take to take pro-Trump pages out of Facebook?

OP here. I absolutely can do that, and I recommend others do it as well. Liberal, conservative, whoever the fuck you are, and whoever the fuck the creator is, their politics has ZERO BEARING on the quality of their work.

What I'm saying in the OP is that the people who make up the general gaming media are unable to do that. And being a mostly liberal group, they jump down the throats of anyone who even hints that they might be conservative.

why did he sell out to the jews then?

What video game is this?

There is no escape

Cred Forums and the rest of Cred Forums are just tools for the political machine

>dirty memes
SOMEBODY LOCK THIS LOOSE CANNON UP!

This article authors should fucking kill themselves because this is the dumbest fucking thing ever written

>dedicated to proving that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real

WTF? I love Oculus now.

I like how this doesn't mention all the users of the_donald bashing on the money begging and the post being subsequently deleted

>Cred Forums
Why do they do this, it's clearly stylized as Cred Forums
You don't write Google like GOOgle

>tfw you didn't buy a rift

i'm not buying anything from some meme-spouting Cred Forumstard

wtf I hate meme magic now

REEEEE FUCK YOU PALMER WHERE IS MY PAYCHECK

So now we know all the Trump posting is by paid shills. How ironic.

nope, i do it for free

CTR nigger cuck

wtf i could have gotten money to shitpost all this time?

Well then you're a fucking retard. You could be getting paid to shitpost like you normally do, but you don't.

>Meme magic is real

I can't believe this is getting published in articles, even as a quote

so could you, dumbass

How is this any different from Soros funding BLM or Shillary CTR-ing some site? Is it because it's """"""""""""our"""""""""" movement? The thing about Trump's constituency was that they had enough of limousine liberals and SJW's shitting up politics with massive influxes of cash to keep the masses divided and an iron grip on the definition of political correctness (more or less.) Or is it more of a "Hulkster's court case is secretly funded by a gay man to take down the immature millenials at Gawker" type situation?

>shill defense forces are okay when Trump does it
What else is new?

Yep. Go talk to Microsoft, they have a huge army of viral marketing posters to keep people away from using superior things such as GNU (Linux), Playstation, LibreOffice, etc.

Did Palmer buy Cred Forums?

inb4 Trump shills call this CTR

I was just reading that thread

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1283045&page=6

Because this is a fake article written by (((thedailybeast))) to discredit Trump

>LibreOffice
>superior to anything

>mfw I see Cred Forumsyps shitposting about how if you talk shit about their orange chimp president you work for CTR and get paid money
>it turns out they were the ones getting paid to shitpost the whole time
Is ANYTHING Cred Forums says not just projection?

What's wrong with it?

says the sonycuck shill that does it for free

I sure hope Facebook shitcans this guy. This is the definition of gross. I hope Cred Forums doesn't throw support towards their technology until he's gone. I really hate the fact I own a Samsung VR now. Blech.

Cred Forums wasn't wrong

>admitting to going to neofag

I couldn't write a post that looks less like a Cred Forums user than this even if I tried

>The Playstation VR shilling
>GAMERGATE!!!!

It's a Neofag thread alright.

>mfw I've been shilling for Trump for free this whole time

Best thing is these shills don't even get paid. LITERAL cucks

You just did, you stupid fish, you took the bait.

This. Where the fuck is money?

When I saw this story my first thought was to check out neogaf to get their reactions. I wasn't disapointed.

IT IS A MYSTERY

>tfw getting to use an old meme again

You actually think that the main engine behind VR, the biggest invesment for game corperations as of now, is going to be shot down because of le SJWs and shitty memes over an objectively awful president?

You're fucking deluded. The average normie doesn't give a rats rotten ass about politics.

>dirty memes

Only the dankest.

>he doesnt shill out of sheer pride and love for his nation

sad!

And?

It's a good comedy site. Someones gotta collect their crazy post to show off elsewhere.

>He's a huge tismgator as well

Wait, what?

MEME MACHINE
MEME MACHINE

I'm sure it will come in the form of lower taxes and better paying jobs when America is made great again

>he does it for free
TOP KEK

>he does it for free
How are those hot pockets cooking?

>carmack works for this meme-loving cuck

love is over

>Hillary funds internet propaganda and trolls
>''SHES JUST DOING THE RIGHT THING''

>Someone else does it
>''EVIL SHILLS ARE AT IT AGAIN, THEY MUST BE STOPPED'

>Claims to love his nation
>Shills for a man that has made hundreds of millions of dollars from taking away American jobs to outsource them overseas

>these comments
Good lord these people are retarded

I know you're shitposting right now but it's not the kind of shitposting that will get a drooling retard to write an article about you user.

I'm sorry.

Oculus is the worst VR
Palmer Luckey is a dumb name
Pepe sucks

That's literally what Cred Forums has been saying for months, with Trump's name swapped to Hillary.

Oh yeah, this thread is definitely about his role in the video games industry. Not thinly-veiled politics at all.

Not vidya, take it to

Does this really need to be a gif?

Do you send OST threads to Cred Forums?

I'm sorry everyone knows you're confirmed shills now.

Meme magic breaking into msm is meme magic at work

>Oculus is the worst VR

Looked and worked better than PS VR. Have not tried that Valve one to compare it to that yet.

>Palmer Luckey is a dumb name

Yes

>Pepe sucks

Agreed

you're literally right

Yes because otherwise deniers would claim it's doctored. You can tell the email is legit from the loading screen.