DUDE, THESE CONTROLS MAKE NO SENSE

>DUDE, THESE CONTROLS MAKE NO SENSE
>LIKE WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW....
>GRRRRRRR THIS WAS SO SIMPLE THAT RESIDENT EVIL DID IT!
>DUDE I READ THIS WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE ABOUT IT, SO SHUT UP, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
>[TRIGGER WARNING]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQY8r44I9kM?t=391
youtube.com/watch?v=DX987J5O0bA
youtube.com/watch?v=QrIM9IQoRS0
youtube.com/watch?v=1my1lri6Kkc
youtube.com/watch?v=3A1-GPjA-GU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkL3topdf0hxO4u93FKR8drUbTPb44MqL
youtube.com/watch?v=9a6y3w0oim4
youtube.com/watch?v=hJu5YHnH-Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=YyMx8AkwD-E
youtu.be/yer65nhQvxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even close. Good try though

Pat. Stop quoting and using Cred Forums as a source.

>It's complete shit for retarded kids but I watch every episode!

-Cred Forums

When did you stopped watching them?

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream

youtu.be/HQY8r44I9kM?t=391

why is he such a piece of shit, Cred Forums?

When they stopped telling jokes.

He's the devil's avocado!
[studio audience laugh track]

>Ignore game story and tutorials
>Ends up guessing incorrect shit about the story while fumbling through easy shit they don't understand.

They've fallen to Game Grumps levels.

>Akiyama acts like an asshole
>2bf call him an asshole
???

I agree with the image, The Witness and Picross 3D 2 are GotY.

Man I don't what you guys are talking about. While they're dumb to not remap controls in Ominkron they are almost killing themselves in it and crying and I'm loving every fucking second of it.

>Pat
>Claims to be a huge Persona fan, but has only beaten 4. He quit playing 3 and refuses to play 1 and 2. Won't play Persona Q and outright prevents others from playing it.
>Refuses to play old games because "you can't go back to those mechanics."
>"Hates" System Shock 2 and Deus Ex for that reason.
>Used console commands to insta-kill the final boss of Baldur's Gate 2
>Called Banjo Kazooie shit despite later admitting that he had never played it
>Claims to be a huge Resident Evil, and Silent Hill fan, but is barely proficient at those games
>Claims to be a huge JoJo, Berserk, Kamen Rider, and Game of Thrones fan but hasn't read all of the current media and refuses to do so. Bitches when the other friends want to talk about those franchises because he isn’t caught up.
>Looks up the game they play on gameFAQs and tries to pretend that he just knew how to do whatever needs to be done in the LP
>Believes that games should include token minority characters for the sake of filling a diversity quota, even if those characters have no personality
>Created a Free Company on FF14 to do everything for him, give him all the best items, to run him through raids so he can level without doing anything. Actively shouts down and belittles new players who don’t have good gear or aren’t experienced
>Actively spoils games for himself on the internet and tries to justify it because “spoilers are unavoidable on social media”

When Willie and Liam started full time.

>when they start talking about movies
>easy to tell none of them have more than a passing interest
>the only one that watches more than just blockbusters is Matt and the only ones he watches are bad direct to VOD horror movies
>Pat was absolutely impressed and mystified by the halfhearted talented mr ripley remake
>Woolie routinely hypes up literal trash as if it's the next coming...but only if it's popular from his twitter followers and people told him it was good

They are the video game equivalent to that normalfag that plays CoD, an open world Ubisoft game and a one flavor of the month a year and act like these are the best/worst games that ever exist.

This

Omikron has to be the best failthrough they've ever done, followed closely by the trainwreck that was XCOM 2

fartgas

Official Super Best Friends Power Rankings:

1) Pre-2015 Pat
2) Non-Devil’s Avocado Liam
3) Interested Matt
4) Woolie
5) Devil’s Avocado Liam
6) 2015-Present Pat

POWER GAP

7) Disinterested Matt

>"Playing a game is hard when you have to talk about your life to entertain people so OBVIOUSLY we can't pay attention to the game!!!!!"
>Oney and friends beat Mega man X in no time at all while still talking

>Disinterested Matt
He just fucking sits there and mumbles the entire time and wonders why no one likes it.

>claims to love videogames
> has zero knowledge/taste and does nothing but be a shitter on youtube and the internet in general
now I see why Cred Forums watches every episode

XCOM 2 was the perfect combination of bad decisions and game bugs.

Why do you hate Willie, user?

I hated The Witness even though I loved Braid, but it's undeniably a well made thing. Not a thing I enjoyed, but I can understand why someone would love it

Where were you when based Xavier Woods btfo of Matt and Liam on this week's podcast?

I DIDN'T SAY THAT DON'T PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH. That's really offensive. Willie just isn't for me and I don't want to see him.

>matt trying to make jokes with vague references but it goes on for too long and its always a miss
>repeat

>THIS GAME SOLD MORE THAN THAT GAME SO IT'S OBJECTIVELY BETTER

>My based country being shit
DELETE THIS

based Cleaner when?

Liam? I remember Matt getting rekt, but fail to remember Liam getting blacked

i stopped completely around ds3

dragonropa and mgs5 was puttin me on the edge

I'm having flashbacks of the first time I played UFO Defense.

>it's Liam defends a Keiji Inafune game episode

you guys are like women but instead of actual celebrities you talk about youtube channels. Couldn't you just use your free time to not stress yourself out with things you dont like instead of watching 30-60 minute youtube videos of obese 30 year olds talking about videogames?

>Claims to be a huge Resident Evil, and Silent Hill fan, but is barely proficient at those games
It REALLY annoyed me when Pat was playing RE5: LiN and somehow forgot the controls. How the FUCK do you forget the controls in a Resident Evil game? It's almost always the same shit and no other games play quite like them.

That's because Dingdong was playing and not all that talkative.

Evil within but that was because I went away for no internet for a month (twice and then for 2 months this year) and didn't have the willpower to catch up, I now only watch what I'm interested in

Video Games

Why even bother making lets plays then? If you're under the assumption that no one wants to watch you play video games and just want to hear about your boring no body internet life then why not just make podcasts?

One thing I liked about the Witness was the fact that they said outright in one of the audio tapes that they were skirting the edges of sounding pompous with the inclusion of the audio tapes.

They certainly fucking did sound pompous but I'm grateful that they put that audio tape in the game. Although I don't know why they hid it in the middle of a final area instead of just giving it to us in a goddamn director's commentary.

God, FYI, the Witness is the best game ever if you like that sort of thing. But under no circumstances should you click on the audio tapes.

I don't know who the fuck talks like that. One of the audio tapes has one of the voice actors having an emotional crisis trying to read some of the lines in the audio tapes because of how important that she get it right for this work of art that is the game.

They wouldn't even call the player as "the player" but instead refer to them as "the intrepid".

I like philosophical bullshit as much as the next guy. I just don't think its presence in The Witness did anything for it. If you duct taped the Louvre to Resident Evil 4 it wouldn't make the game better or any more of an art piece.

Huh? Oney's strategy is to have one person focusing on the game while everyone else just bullshit, it means except when they're intentionally fucking around (or it's Catwoman) they play fairly competently. So it doesn't apply to what you said.

>Pat starts yelling at the top of his lungs so you know he doesn't know what he's talking about

After Beyond: 2 Souls.

They actually had a mailbag question on a podcast in the last month or so where someone asked them about why they claim to be "huge" fans of things, but oftentimes don't know much about the thing. I think it might have had to do something with them claiming to be Warhammer experts but being exposed somewhere along the line as not really knowing a lot about Warhammer. They just scoffed and waved it off as the internet sperging out and being too protective of their favorite brands, which to their credit, the email was really cringeworthy and posed a quiz to test their Warhammer knowledge. But I think they are too into hyping things up. They always go as bombastic as possible talking about something that it isn't in their nature to just say, "Oh yeah, I think X looks cool; I don't know a lot about it, but I really like the aesthetic." Instead, they yell, "Oh, X is the coolest! I fucking love X! I'm all about X!"

It's not Norway's fault dude, it was totally a bug

FUCK YOU PAT WHY IS YOUR WIFE SO GOD DAMN HOT YOU OBESE MIDGET

God, they're like the "Orks can point their finger at a guy and pretend it's a gun and it'll kill people" fans.

Except for Pat, of course, who has major deep-seated insecurities and compulsively has to be seen by the internet as the best and most knowledgeable and most capable regarding any IP.

For real, they're doing an almost blind LP of a janky borderline old school European adventure game and they're complaining about getting lost and not knowing what to do. No shit, darlings. Those games required you to pay close attention or at least draw maps and take notes.

I guess it was meant to be directed at other Lets Players. I always seem to watch people just not give a fuck about what they're playing or even comment about but only to talk about their lives.

When did you realize that Pat is mentally ill?

I did when he freaked out about that insect in his apartment and spent all night cleaning his pad out like a dude n speed and threw away all the food in his fridge

youtube.com/watch?v=DX987J5O0bA

"Well you said it would be a quick story and that was about an hour ago."
I always try to skip Matt's weeks but for the first time ever I'm glad I didn't.

It REALLY annoys the hell out of me when they talk about superheroes but are so obviously uninformed when it comes to those.

And yes, they always over hype the hell out of themselves.

Matt's insecure as fuck too but his insecurities manifest differently.

All the different times they would be talking about a game's mechanic or hook, and Pat would start shouting about how the mechanic is wrong and the devs should have made the game in a really obtuse, niche way. Liam usually explains that the devs have to make money and would make no money if they did it the way Pat wants. Pat will then scream, "I DON'T CARE, THEY SHOULD CATER TO ME AND ONLY ME!"

What are their most annoying phrases?

>dude they just KNOW. They KNOW
>this is a thing. Yes this is a thing.
>DUUUUUUUUUDE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>The BEST
>The WORST
>liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike
>*every matt meme*

I first suspected it when he was on a diet of Red Bull and prescription pain killers which he was over-prescribed like hundreds of them.

But the house cleaning moment solidified it for me. Especially after hearing about garbage mountain.

It's fine really, he doesn't let it show in the LPs.

>call yourself a fan
>not actually fanatical

why do people do this

>>*every matt meme*
Fucking this.

I used to love Matt but I swear to god, he is so annoying now. He tries so hard and every joke/meme he comes up with is so fucking forced these days.

>Liam leaps to the defense of the multi-billion dollar company yet again
Jesus fuck I am so sick of him.

>yfw they will never be as good as their early, scripted 10-15 minute Machinima videos

Mat and Pat were best early on when they did nothing but tear down and rag on shitty games

I remember once Matt saying that they'd never do RE4, because if they did do RE4 it would be a sign they ran out of things to make fun of and had to actually LP good games

and now here we are

they're fine to be honest, all they're doing these days is playing games together and doing their best to make you feel like you're actually one of their friends and you 'get to know them', it's why they're popular, they rarely talk to the 'viewer' they usually only talk to each other so it draws out the autists and helps them delude themselves into thinking they have friends

Reminder that Woolie is a fraud who isn't a fan of anything. He just acts like he is to be more appealing to people.

Reminder that Liam is a hypocrite who'll complain about aspects of games and japanese media in certain instances while shoveling it down in other with no complaint

Reminder that Pat is literally dying as I type this.

Reminder that Matt lacks the critical ability to rationalize or tolerate people having different opinions than him

So if you guys hate it so much why not just quit watching lol

>matt tells a story about how he did a completely mundane family thing

It makes me think he was an unloved orphan but he has two seemingly normal loving parents.

Honestly nothing is really grabbing me lately

I hope they make some good shit in the upcoming Shitstorms though, can't wait for it

>It's another "they spent 2.5 of 3 total hours talking about their weeks" podcast

I don't blame him, cockroaches are disgusting.

>scripted
nigga you dumb

all they did was throw shit of shit at the wall and only chose the best parts that stuck

those fuckers cant write for shit

>stopped doing Minecraft Story episodes
their best content and they stopped
what a shame

I'm a huge Best Friends play fan. Except Woolie and Liam. Matt and Pat are great together. Any other combination is shit

You could just watch broteam if you want to listen to an unending stream of nonsense while he does nothing.

Dark Souls 3

Oh look, another "they're doing a blind LP but Pat clearly has the game's wikia pulled up" playthrough

>DUDE I READ THIS WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE ABOUT IT, SO SHUT UP, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

It really annoys me that Woolie is a Game of Thrones super fan who wants more, but then just reads the wiki to find out what happens in the divergent books instead of, you know... reading the books.

Pat is Cred Forums

SO HERE I AM

Broteam actually made it kind of funny.
Especially whenever he kept predicting Telltale cliches.

>woolie
>superfan
>can't even get characters names right

Now you're just acting like a cunt.

technically not them but danganronpa

It's really funny how little Notch gives a shit anymore. Although with the money he has I can't imagine why he would care about anything ever again.

>Reminder that Woolie is a fraud who isn't a fan of anything.
Proof?

>>Claims to be a huge Persona fan, but has only beaten 4. He quit playing 3 and refuses to play 1 and 2. Won't play Persona Q and outright prevents others from playing it.
That's Persona fans in general, though. Playing maybe half the franchise at best.

Problem is their cliches are easy to spot even on your first play through so the majority of his stream is just dull
>dont responde to making a key choice
>i bet ill get railroaded
>donation received *unintelligible screaming* THANKS BRO, and a message
>nothing nothing nothing and more nothing
>He talks about how he has low testosterone or admits to being shit
>stream ends
I mean im at fault for watching 30 minutes of it but its the only way I would of found out how boring he is

>matt what's esuna
>i dunno

>unrelated image
>lyrics in caps

wow you truly are the most memeiest person itt

I don't get how Liam can criticize japanese media then when talking about any western female design he just goes
>but whatever, she's cute

NIGGA THAT'S WHAT WE SAY ABOUT WEEB SHIT ALL THE TIME

He was obviously heabily bullied as a kid. I can see why, I was watching that Valley vid they uploaded earlier (A Woolie and Matt vid I quite enjoyed actually), but then Matt whined about hurting his knee a few weeks ago and I really wanted to beat him up

The books are something of a slog. There's a lot of characters doing a lot of the same things and jumping around chapters doesn't help.

Even today I can't keep track of all the killers loyal to House Lannister. There's the Clegane brothers but outside of that there was a huge swath of murderous motherfuckers. Not to mention everyone seemed to be related to each other. I had to keep the dramatis personae under a finger to go back to it immediately every time they changed perspectives.

I seriously don't think the later books are that great either. The story is fantastic but I really question whether or not some characters even need to exist or not. At this point I'm just reading them to finish them.

I actually don't remember. But If we talking about fridays, I think it was around when they started doing Saltybets

>>unrelated image
Wew, lad

>wow you truly are the most memeiest person itt
But arigato anyway

Liam is just a fake who wants to look progressive and more enlightened compared to his peers.

If you faggots think THESE faggots can write anything funny you clearly haven't been paying attention to the little skits Matt keeps trying to force every once in a while.

Yeah he's an arrogant fucksteak, so what? He's not the tbf.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE MEMES THEY WILL NEVER BE RELEVANT

>That time Pat mentioned "fart gas" in their Omikron playthrough and Matt wanted to change to subject.

I consider myself a Persona fan and i've only played Arena, and its all i want to play.

When Notch is dunking on people left and right you know we're in some strange times.

There's plenty to make fun of the Sword Art Online guy for, but it really ticked me off when Liam casually said that the guy hates women because a bondage-themed pic was in one of the light novels. Considering that I have a big bondage fetish myself, I felt that the statement is just as much of an attack on me as it is on SAO guy.

I know Omikron is considered "le bad gaem" but I can't tell if it's the game or they are playing poorly and blaming the game cuz its a Cage game.
sometimes I forget Big E was a heel.

Reminder that Matt went on a diet and cried at the dinner table because he couldn't eat the food he wanted to. Then he went to the gym, someone looked at him and smirked, and Matt left because he thought the guy was making fun of him. Then he got a personal trainer and started faking an injury because working out was too hard and he didn't want to go.

What a mistake that was. How can someone so likable ever be a decent heel?

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER

The New Day as a whole were heels too, i liked them the same amount as Heels as i do faces.

>he went to the gym, someone looked at him and smirked, and Matt left
I would have too desu

>lazy ass Pat who probably never clean his own place
>freaking out over bugs

Shit makes no sense to me.
And I think all the joke about crack is actually true and Pat MUST be addicted to something.
You just look at the dude and you can tell.

Watched that recap video of the overwatch stream and woolie is a gigantic faggot. I don't care that he went through the trouble of setting up a premade team filled with top players to pubstomp pat's autistic friends, but to act smug about, when he was the one being carried with his retarded controller/mouse set up and with the fact that if the roles were reversed he would have handleled it way worse then pat would have made me cringe.

It's a bit of both.

Johnathan Blow made the Witness.
Liam says the Witness is his favorite game this year.

I miss this trio. Dolph is just unbearable on screen now

Therefore: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

Well Liam is a faker, so of course he likes pretension.

>it's a somebody goes full tumblr and gets triggered episode.

Team Rocket 5ever

Just wait, Dolph will be golden in the shoot stable

>2015-Present Pat below Woolie and any form of Matt

This isn't regular shit taste, This is ADVANCED shit taste

>Hire a personal trainer
>His sole purpose is to get you fit
>Don't work out or follow his advice because "bawww it's too hard"
Why the fuck do people do this? Is Matt really that autistic? Also, I really hated those retarded "workout photos" he would post on Twitter. Like "HOLY SHIT, YOU WORK OUT? SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE A STANDARD FOR EVERYONE? STOP THE PRESSES, SOMEONE CALL FOX NEWS". I just really hate it when YouTubers who've never worked hard a day in their lives suddenly think they are ultra-special for picking up a weight, like get the fuck over yourself.

No, because it's obnoxious how these fags are skirting around saying what Adachi's role is when the game's been out for fucking ever.

I also don't think the other one is not a big deal because it's broadcasted with a fucking neon billboard in game but whatever, people will see the plot twist coming the fucking moment they play the game themselves. It's just as broadcasted as Snape's twist was in the Half Blood Prince.

Also I hope you won't delete this post over Adachi, because for fucks sake, he was a fucking meme half a decade ago. If you're seriously deleting posts over his spoiler that's fucking weak.

>Fighterpedia Season 2 never

Pat's neuroses have consumed him at this point. It isn't funny anymore, it's just sad.

Best Friends Brawl > Friday Night Fisticuffs

>tfw Paige is too good for that shitbag Pat and she should be mine

Sounds like Mark from Peep Show

youtube.com/watch?v=QrIM9IQoRS0

Pat is 5'2'', balding, obese, literally has mental problems, and a ginger. I absolutely fail to see any redeeming qualities that Paige has deemed worthy enough to enter a relationship with him.
The only explanation is his [spoilermonster dong[/spoiler]

>Xavier Woods didn't know Woolie was black until 3/4's of the way through the podcast
>this was AFTER Woolie invited him to the Black Otaku Council and Xavier let it slide that a white guy was asking him to join this black club

>Matt mentioning cryme tyme and woolie's response

>that fucking Kenny Omega salt

Xavier was a fantastic guest.

>Woolie immediately starts sucking up to him and repeating what he says when he calls Pat on his dismissive "that's cute"

I love the videos of them together though. They're a good couple.
Die alone scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=1my1lri6Kkc

Welcome to KO Gaming

I am Phil

He's a Z-list internet celebrity

What is this a gif for ants?

FUCK OFF WITH THIS E-CELEB BULLSHIT

not really since notch used to be business notch and since he had employees and profits to think about he had to fake the persona of being a lameo nerdo.

but he is now billionaire notch and doesn't have to give any fuck about anything so he just says and does what he wants

What is
>money
>a free place to live
>free canadian health care after green card marriage

Well for one she looks like a monster, or a kids drawing of a woman come to life

In all fairness you shouldn't mess with someone who's Smirking

Don't forget

>Calling out Matt on taking forever talking about the mundane shit he did all week

>Calling out Liam on spending dozens of hours playing a game he doesn't like

>how
if you actually read the shit she had posted online about bad relationships in the past you can clearly see she settled for someone unlike he exes and well she seems relatively content with settling for pat so good for her and pat i guess

I love Paige but she is probably with him because of money, as she doesnt seem to work at all.
I mean the girl never gets off twitter.

>that one mattfag that shows up every thread to defend the honor of his favorite manchild

Seeing someone smirking in the wild is a death sentence. Matt was right to flee.

>it's a "pretend pats gf doesn't look like rocky dennis with tits" thread

We need to go smugger

I never watched these guys before, but finished their NieR let's play. It was okay. Do you guys known any good LP channels out there?

how about not being 5 and learning how to separate a creator and their work

He would be much better if he kept his laughably bad opinions to himself. He can be pretty funny but he manages to have the worst opinions on basically everything.

SOMA play-through, and I barely watched them before that as well.

It's like they gradually became less funny and more serious and it was irritating.

>anything Game of Thrones
Kill YourSelf

I know you're trying to compare them to DSP, but the comparison just isn't there. I just got done watching ALL of the "This is how you don't play" videos. There's no contest, they have nothing on Phil's level of failure.

Link

>Then he went to the gym, someone looked at him and smirked, and Matt left because he thought the guy was making fun of him

Holy shit how much of a faggot do you have to be?
Was that in a video or podcast? I gotta listen to that story!

>DSP stumbles his way through dark souls
>eventually he gives up, and then summons people to play the game for him.
>He literally just stands back watching people kill things
>He says he beat the game

>hey let's play a game where you have to read a ton
>LOL LET'S NOT READ SHIT
>LOL LET'S CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAYTROUGH
>WHAT'S HAPPENING? THEY DIDN'T EXPLAINED SHIT!
the worst thing I've ever seen

>I just got done watching ALL of the "This is how you don't play" videos.
How can you possibly still be alive after that level of self-inflicted punishment?

Want to know how to trigger liam?

youtube.com/watch?v=3A1-GPjA-GU

>game about looters
>"WOWO RACIST GAME LOLOOL BLACK PEOPLE WOW"
jesus christ

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkL3topdf0hxO4u93FKR8drUbTPb44MqL

My favorite is in the MGS3 one
>he plays the whole game trying to run and gun like it's CoD
>gets to The End
>does not understand how to fight him properly
>gets to the part where Zero will call you to try and give advice
>Phil immediately closes it and says "shut the fuck up"
>video cuts to pic related

Liam is trash

>Liam's excuse of liking it at the time.
>Pat audibly asking Woolie if they should stop Matt when he was talking about some comic book shit.

When they stopped the fanmail, at around that time they also got lame

They're funny.

thi game look okay to me, I dont know why it is such a big deal

>that omikron lp
What a bunch of fucking retards. The game's practically holding your hand and they still struggle with it.

>Woolie's face when he realizes that he literally is an oreo

>want to listen to the podcast
>some wrestle man guy is special guess
>dont like wrestling

I guess I skip a week again

He thinks it's based on the BLM riots or some shit, I forget what his stupid reason was

I bet matt got butt hurt and he never invites him back and starts to hate him

>defending this game

Fuck off David Cage

Mods for the love of God do your fucking job and delete this fucking thread. Not a single video game is being discussed, rather the personalities of the people these cucks watch.

Honestly I'm starting to be like Slowbeef where I'm becoming an ironic fan of DSP. It's like no matter how hard you think he can fail, he manages to fail harder.

Like in his 10 minute long unboxing video of Lightning Returns, where he never gets around to actually opening the box.

ChipCheezum is good, I don't know how funny he is anymore but he makes good videos. His metal gear rising video lets you see every encounter once to see how new enemy encounters or gimmicks work and then again while he gets pure platinum on everything.

Why are Woolie and Pat the only two of these guys I can tolerate anymore?

Liam is okay in small doses, but Matt is wholely insufferable.

>Forms opinions himself; not scared to hold the minority opinion

Liam

>Influenced slightly be others' opinions

Pat

>Moderately influenced by others' opinions

Woolie

>Easily influenced by others opinions; conditioned to parrot everything

Matt

Liam is best friend.

Cred Forums is comprised of a bunch of Matts.

Demolition D
but his are all live streams

Chip and Ironicus are still good. They made Watch_Dogs tolerable with all their random Chicago facts

>eating their shit this hard
The game sucks dick but it's brain dead easy.

her harvester playthrough was fun

Liam just takes to most contrarian and anti-consumer stance he can.

>Forms opinions himself; not scared to hold the minority opinion
HA!
I have a better tier list
>doesn't care about others' opinions
Pat
>FotM rider
Woolie
>human parrot
Matt
>Devil's avocado whose opinions only exist to start "discussion" but who is really a normie to the core
Liam

how the fuck could he not know that woolie was black
his twitter pic was drawings of him for the longest time and i think still is, i also assume he's seen tons of meme images about woolie in this past year or w/e they have talked and known each other

not video games

She did an LP?

Shitstorm is going to be fucking terrible isnt it?

>twitch stripped a fuckload of his DS3 shit
>scared his other stuff is gonna be gone
>been archiving his shit
shame, DS3 was great and he's good at video games
make that angel's egg video faggot its been years

Liam can crack wise in their actual videos but on the podcast he needs to remind everyone that he's a super progressive, even over being a corporate shill. He wants to go into indie dev and knows that if you're part of the clique you get a massive advantage over everyone else.

Liam's just fucking boring. He has a few good zingers and racist jokes every now and then but for the other 90% of the time he's just really fucking boring.

Friday night fisticuffs started off so strong, what the fuck happened?

Matt picked all the games, what do you think
Only a full REmake playthrough could salvage it

on twitch, pat was playing monhun or something but he isnt in frame and she would interct with chat

nice time

Xavier is an actual celebrity with a busy schedule.

He don't give a fuck about Woolie

>doesn't care about others' opinions
>Pat
There's something about Pat not giving a shit about anything that I enjoy. Even when it detriments him.

Well they're apparently going to include Liam more so yeah probably

>But what about White Day?

Overreacting that hard to a jump scare wasn't funny. Though I'm glad Woolie is going to be included more.

I didnt listen to the podcast, what did liam the devil's avacado defend this time?

It's a shame he seems so discouraged from making content due to copyright strikes. Then again he did talk about going through a big stressful move recently, so there is that.

He represents the stubborn cunt in all of us.

Everything about Liam is the worst. Those that disagree are Liam apologists.

Is Matt still unable to pronounce "wrestle" properly? He's been saying "rustle" ever since Rustlemania1 and I don't think he's doing it on purpose.

yeah he got fucked with that and can get fucked at any moment since he isnt supposed to have animals, plus city life sucks.

>retarded controller/mouse set up
jesus fucking christ, use a fucking keyboard

Buy a fucking small rolling desk and put your keyboard on it and you are done

or key one of those razer keypads or whatever the fuck

>I'm going to get that wiimote controller thing

tough shit when that thing doesnt use xinput so it wont work fucking idoit

yeah, I can agree with that. I think what I enjoy most is when he obviously knows he's in the wrong, and literally says his reasons to not do something are because he wants to be a little shit and just not do what everyone is saying. Like the whole shit with the attache case in the re4 playthrough. his reasons for not organizing his shit correctly is "SHUT UP YOU CANT MAKE ME". just this stupid childish response that is so fucking genuine. I love it.

I'm surprised they're playing Lament of Innocence.

I mean it's not a BAD game, I'd say it's the first that sorta gor 3D Castlevania right. But the game itself is kinda nothing.

that /m/ thread that he was in that threw shit at him and he bitched one guy out was funny

When will they realize nobody likes Liam?

Matt for some reason is hard on defending the GitS movie.

Matt picked some good ones last time. Lakeview Cabin was really neat, Spooky's and Powerdrill Massacre were pretty fun because Pat lost to every single scare. The only bad videos are where they wander around in the dark without making progress for 30 minutes. That's on both of them for pushing an "authentic" 30 minutes of a black screen instead of taking 2 seconds to look up the location of the first key in the game.

because it has a woman lead and is a push for feminism
just assuming

Liam is okay but been pissing me off lately, I know he is a sony cock sucker but god damn

especially on the podcast he has to know that no one takes his opinions seriously when defending shit as games like project no 9 and the metroid 3ds game

Did TBF or James and Mike get farther in Spooky's? James and Mike got up to where it becomes Silent Hill, which is I think a quarter of the way into the game.

He does sometimes talk about cool Vita games that no one else would even care about like Uppers, so that's a plus

>It's another LP with Matt and Liam
>It's another LP with Woolie and Liam
>It's another Mystery Box with Either Matt and Liam, or Woolie
>It's another LP that isn't Matt and Pat
>It's another LP with them playing a game no one gives a shit about, or really long JRPGs with seemingly no end in sight

It's been 4-5 months since Dues Ex ended and that was the last Matt+Pat LP, I can't even count on Shitstorm anymore.

I also realized That Matt is going to Insert Liam into the Silent Hill 3 LP that going to happen, I can already see it now

>Liam dressed as Heather with Matt and Pat as Silent Hill monsters

It's going to be the worst.

tfw i get to see liam work a dead end job while i inherit the family buisness and already have more property in my name them he does in his. i also live in a tropical paradisedairy is expensive though.

fuck you liam, fuck you for ruining one of my favorite podcasts. almost as bad as matt.

Nah, the default prog stance on the GitS movie is that it's racist because whitewashing.

he's literally the ONLY person to give a shit about this game one way or another.

Maybe if Pat and Matt get REALLY desperate, they'll play Deus Ex. Probably not because Pat thinks it's unplayably dated now.

>Matt and Pat

How big are you looking for?

One thing I noticed is that there is at least ONE decent editor there

The megaman intro is pretty good
>relevant music
>good artwork that dynamically move
>the title of the game on screen moves like megaman title
>the title syncs with the music
>when the 3 parts of the title is completed, there is a white flash

Someone is trying to do better, especially when compared to Valley where there is a shit resolution image and a song, that's it

>Pat's audible "Should we stop him" on the newest podcast

Considering how they talked about them in a Mystery Box, I wouldn't be surprised if they played Soul Reaver 1/2 and Defiance, even if Pat will visibly struggle through 1 because of how much he hates box pushing.

Kinda unnecesary though, LeadingManAE already made the perfect LP of the entire LoK series

Yeah, they got at least that far. I think they ended it when they reached the next area and it looked like the game was going to re-use the spider monster. Never went back to finish it, but they did do the whole hospital game.

>Pat starts fucking with random shit in the case everytime he opens the menu.

>likes recore
>hates dissidia
>says nioh isn't fun and unfair

He is a fucking sloppy ass drunk though

There is a video where he was explaining is blackouts or whatver and he puked all night and shit

or when he took a beer and he new that wouldnt get him drunk so he poured a different alcohol in it

man need some help

Xavier does that on everything he's a guest on. Guess it's just him but it's kind of annoying

>Influenced slightly be others' opinions
>Pat
>slightly
>PAT

Every time he shits on something that's not comic books he comes back the next time and goes "YOOOOOOOOO A GUY ON TWITERGAFREDDIT SHOWED ME THIS THING, AND YOOOOO IT'S A THING THAT'S ACTUALLY NOT THE WORST BUT THE BEST!"

He's extremely desperate to seem part of the cool kids gang

>Killer Inkstinct

that was sent to him, but sure I did want to see some gameplay

>Nioh
>unfair

No it only feels unfair until you actually understand how you're supposed to play it. You can't approach it like it's Souls, you have to play more like you're playing Onimusha. Even the Oni aren't really a problem once you're in the rhythm.

Why are you assuming feminism is the reason?
That seems really specific.

Tell that to him
He literally plays souls with tons of HP and 90% weight limit armor
Dying in a few hits and actually having to pay attention is probably too much
But then again he speedruns most of his games to begin with. His dumb 120 games a year rule is retarded. He probably can't remember 90% of them

We've been over it.
Woolie isn't a mecha fan.

He's a Gainaxfag. Substance and content mean nothing to him. Only how pretty it looks

Are you honestly gonna sit there and tell me to buy some white chick is named Motoko Kusanagi?

yeah but i love him, have for all these years and will continue to until he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=9a6y3w0oim4

youtube.com/watch?v=hJu5YHnH-Cc

Liam is the only one that actually puts effort into editing. Everyone else usually fucks something up, usually the audio

Wow, they used to sound like real people back then

Okay you fucks. You are constantly talking about them. What game should I watch them play through?

In fairness she's not asian in the original work, at least not anymore. Her body is supposed to be generic and someone race-vauge.

It's stupid, but not some horrible INJUSTICE to people of color everywhere.

episode 5 of the podcast.
>woolie tells pat to rush to char's counter attack
what horrible fucking advice woolie, its a mediocre movie at best.

i deleted my shit cause that dumb typo. cca' amuro and char scenes are great, but all the other shit feels so stapled on. i dont know where woolies thoughts on that came from. /m/ thinks that way for the most part too i think.

when woolie and leam became part of it

these are exactly the videos I was referring to, damn nice

Deadly Premonition, Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden, or Ride to Hell. You want one with Pat in it at the very least.

Eternal Darkness
Deadly Premonition
Yakuza 4

those are my top 3 LPs that are Matt and Pat

For a Matt and Woolie I recommend Predator: Concrete Jungle. It's the LP that I first found out about them from.

itll be fine if they dont fucking put a wig on her. she is almost all robot anyway.

>those puke sounds

>that entire dumpster fire
>0 effort to improve

Last thing I watched them play to completion was Naruto, which was a fucking riot. Haven't been watching since.

Their podcasts are still pretty good though

nigga i got you, dont worry
youtube.com/watch?v=YyMx8AkwD-E
all real human trash sounds

The Dinotopia video, in which Mat keeps moaning about the fucking feathered dinosaur debate and how feathered dinosaurs are cancer because they'll ruin his childhood.

>the gang shits on a thing
>thing becomes extremely popular
>next podcast
>YOO GUYS THIS THING IS SO COOL WE ALWAYS LIKED IT HAHA YOOOOOOOOOO

i just want them to fucking stop and admit they have have moderate interest in things and arent fans of most the shit they talk about
in other news the sniper gm is getting a mg

that was funny, does he still stream?

please tell me this didnt actually happen.

example?

rarely nowadays
once ds3 dlc comes out he should start again

Eh, she still looks designed enough like everyone else in the story that she at least should look vaguely east asian. Just going straight to white lady makes it look like the studio didn't have any faith in the project if it didn't have a big stars name on it.

Do they actually give trigger warnings now? Please tell me this is a fucking joke

Overwatch

I remember when it was first announced, they said it looked like shit, when the game came out, they jerked off each other talking about how great the game is

Literally everyone did that though

>Just going straight to white lady

They didn't. They did some wierd CG effect to make her look more asian.

No really, look it up.

Can you buy some white guy named Jamal?

Happened just once, and it was in a Matt solo LP a long time ago, so you can see why.

>every time they bitch and moan about feathered dnosaurs or cheating in a single-player game
I understand where they're coming from but they need to dial it back about 20 notches

thats perfectly acceptable though. i thought dead space looked like garbage in that big trailer they had. but i loved it when i played it.

>Eh,
>she still
Nice damage control.

they shat on the name a lot, calling it generic, but I don't recall them calling the game itself looking bad.

It's kind of insane how their best content is them all bullshitting around in an organized fashion

Matt is such a

TRIGGER WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA AHEAD

faggot

>feathered dinos
but if science proves it then where is the debate? i thought they rolled the feather thing back for a few dinos though.

What I dont like about the podcast is that they dont mention all the news like NIER on PC for example, no one mentioned it at all and they go on GAF every day so I know they seen it

Liam has such a hate boner for PC that he wont mention it except when pat mentioned it in one of the NIER parts and Liam's response was "...oh yeah"

Well, since its mostly Matt doing it you'll probably have to until one of the other guys calls him out and then listen to him pout about it

>it's a "I saw it on the chans" episode

as soon as Until Dawn ended, they turned into total shit. They need to go back to playing shitty old games.

awful.

they did, pat specifically talked about how he wanted project titan and this looked like shit

i dont get why he is. i thought platform shit was dead putside Cred Forums

>tfw you watch them every now and then, enjoy it and don't sweat the details

Why does this fucking bother them so much? When I was a kid (and really them too since we're from that pre-JP era), the Tyrannosaurus Rex was not like how commonly understood it for the last 20 years, it was universally seen as walking upright, dragging its tail behind it. It's in Fantasia.

Jurassic Park changed that, showed the newer model where the tail helped balance the creature's weight. And people accepted that. Now apparently the feathers is too much for them.

There's no debate, they're just faggots about it because they think it's not cool

>they shit talk "2009 Square Enix"
>"what why?"
>Liam starts talking about Final Fantasy XIII
>"WHAT THE FUCK NIGGUH I LOVE 13 AND LIGHNING MUFFUGUH"
>"s-sorry I just mean like I played it for 100 hours and I thought..."
>"WHY YOU PLAYING GAMES YOU DUN LIKE FOR 100 HOURS BITCH?"
>"I-I mean like...it's just like...it's fine...like it's a 7/10..."

When Disaster ended

Omikron sucks because they are fuxking stupid, and the game isn't any more bad than other pc games at the time

this
good and shitty games, id kill for zoe playthroughs. and gundam breakers was actually entertaining

Their exact wording is "science can't tell us something different if the different thing isn't as cool"

Osaka is still #1 waifu

Pokemon Go, then it lost steam and they pretended it was never good.

Every popular tv show.

>first see game and not impressed
>get to play game and realize it's good
Wow what frauds.

>science proves it
It doesn't prove shit. It's why they keep changing shit. All we have are best guesses on what little info we actually have.

Literally everyone did that

Autism is your waifu?

so they get butt blasted about change? i cant wait for matts autism about shin godzilla. ill laugh if he says 2014 was better

story-driven/slower games have ALWAYS been their strong suit. Gibes them less room for fucking up and a lot more room for humor.

When it's about a manchild thing, yes.

>CEO of TBFP Incorporated.

Kenny's too good for them. Also somehow is more into games/better at them than they are despite actually having no time to play them.

her jaw isn't big enough. neither is her forehead. shit image.

Not autistic
C U T E

i know its a man child thing. but matts toy collection is alright. its focused at least

is he smelling his own farts now?

Dark Souls 3.
Such a missed opportunity on so many levels.
>Dark Souls 2 was a great playthrough because Woolie was playing blind while Pat just gave hints and established lore to contextualize certain things
>Dark Souls 3
>Pat is playing
>Matt knows nothing about the franchise and is just there for some reason
>Woolie also there, never really given anything to do except look up the wiki on his phone
>Pat thinks it's a good idea to grind off camera, even on the same character
>mocks people who shit on him for it, like he isn't just ruining the playthrough
>since Vaati's videos aren't out he can't regurgitate a popular opinion on the lore so he make wild interpretations on the spot
>"I KNOW WHO THIS IS...I KNOW WHO THIIIIS IS!"
>Woolie and Matt are waiting for him to explain
>He gives some contrived explanation
>it's proven wrong in the next few minutes
>since no one has played the game they can't give Pat hints to find some of the side content, so they instead follow everything on the wiki
>not a single good invasion in the entire playthrough

I keep saying they should play the Legacy of Kain series, but honestly Blood Omen is one of those games that is legit almost unplayable these days. It was barely playable at the time. And it's not because it's bad, it's because it's just so mechanically fucked up and poorly coded.

Soul Reaver 1 is fine, but Pat hates the box pushing.

Blood Omen 2 is just plain bad.

Like Pat said, Soul Reaver 2 is "fine", and Defiance is great. Even Matt likes Defiance.

>TBFP Incorporated
YOU MEAN THE ZAIBATSU XD

>Xavier is actually an eloquent man with a PHD on top of being a fit wrestler who has traveled the world and even tells the story about how he sounded white on the phone when he was a kid and would get shot down by chicks' dads when he showed up for a date when they realized he was black
>Implying he speaks like a random nig

he said he's looking forward to it

Not video games. Don't you kids have school tomorrow? I know you need pretend friends to talk about, but you need your nap time.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

>Except for [...], of course, who has major deep-seated insecurities and compulsively has to be seen [...] as the best and most knowledgeable and most capable [...]

youtu.be/yer65nhQvxA

>Don't you kids have school tomorrow?

I graduated college 8 years ago.

I never seen this playthrough, why was grinding a bad thing? did he blow through all bosses with one swing or something?

>oney plays used to be great

>now it's game grumps levels of DUDE WHAT DO I DO THIS GAME STINKS and random yelling

I know, I just like the idea of Liam with his self-important attitude getting all nervous when a big black guy challenges him on his opinions.

new
day rocks

>giving the bait a you

that happens? I should give it a listen then

Who's this divine angel that is to be worshipped and catered to her every desire, including those which require one to shove their tongue into her asshole

what that user is probably meaning is that when he actually sees it. shin is a bit of a departure from older stuff.

xavier is a cool dude, too bad i dont hate myself enough to watch wrestling

I guess it's because of the extreme featherfags who want to put feathers on every dinosaur. I get that there is sufficient evidence for feathered dinosaurs but some people take it too far.

I wish it was bait and not just people who cant help but post in these threads instead of hiding them.

he was the level people finished the game at within the first few zones (Cathedral of the Deep) and just kept going.
I know you can beat the game at low levels, I beat it at 16 but we're talking a supposedly blind playthrough here, most people who weren't trying to twink never got to the level he was at in the early game on their first game.
The dislike ratio on the first half of the playthrough is high for a reason.
He also grinded for gear and shit too, and would fake acting surprised over things he had obviously seen off the recording.

Drink beer and watch wrestling
Enjoy pure satire and when you get bored of the actual wrestling watch the crowd for their dumbass signs
It's great

>Pat's Japan videos
He might have mental problems.

Liam and Matt most likely playing the console version because "keyboards are hard" what shitters

im just not at that level in my life
i can do that with worldstar videos or absolutely terrible stand ups where they get booed off but not wrestling

Woolie's jap videos were fucking great though and Pat's girlfriend was in it

Notice these are the playthroughs where Woolie was cohost

i dunno lol

their hatred in general of people with more money then they do is kinda embarrasing.

Personally I don't have a problem with level grinding, everyone has their own playstyle. But it doesn't make for entertaining watching.

Am I the only one who liked the Predator LP? Both of them were enjoying the game despite its flaws and the expanded Pred lore interested them.

ty senpai

I'm watching part 2 of the Lament of Innocence and holy shit, how much does this game reuse room assets? It's not as bad as the Megaman game but still.

Also Liam said that they will eventually do a CV Bloodlines LP.

it annoyed people because pat wouldnt shut up about how "easy" the game was when he walls every enemy with pure stats. yet he still manages to job a lot.