What's the last game you bought? Was it good?

What's the last game you bought? Was it good?

Non invited: Poor thieves.

Kirby: Planet Robobot - Very Good

The last game I bought was Hyper Dimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 in May. I know full well it's shit but I haven't really played it yet.

I don't remember the last game I bought, but the last one I rented was God of War 3. It was decent up until the end where it kept glitching out no matter what I did. I had to watch the end on youtube.

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate

I like it, but it's probably not for everybody. Definitely the most accessible roguelike I've played in a while. I haven't played any mystery dungeon games since the first one for the snes so it was nice to have all the quality of life features from the get.

SMT 4 Apocalypse.

It's pretty good.

>inb4 2 lines of Japanese are a big deal

I mean it's a retarded excuse but it's not really an issue.

>Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
That's a long ass title.
StW:TWiFatDiF

F.E.A.R

It's cool. Not very spooky though. Looks like a amateur unity game though. It crashes and hangs on a black screen when I exit and I can't do shit unless I restart.

most people just call it Shiren 5 because of that

Majora's masks 3D, I mean...it's ok as a game but I literally stopped out of boredom. Zelda since MM has lost replay value. It's interesting enough the first time through but after that it's just mehhhhh.

I hear ALBW is ok but I'ma wait for emu to try it because I literally have no money to buy the game nor afford a flash card for pirating.

Steins;Gate

It's more linear than I'd like and I really shouldn't have watched the anime first, but beside that it's pretty alright.

I bought GTAV since it's on sale and before that Tropico 5 which is absolute garbage compared to T4.

I never finsihed SMTIV because I stumbled into the neutral route and got overwhelmed by all the sidequests. If I didn't finish am I missing anything?

Overwatch. I really like it, despite the bad reception it has on Cred Forums.

Sort of but it's not necessary to understand anything.

It's a good game but it didn't have enough substance to retain me.

Junkrat best.

Oxenfree. the voice acting is really good but the gameplay gets slow and tedious after the first 30 minutes, once the main map is unlocked.

>Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Fucking loving it, getting 100% is actually difficult, and the animation is fucking god tier

God Eater 2 Rage Burst

HOLY SHIT DIFFICULTY 4 DRAGS ON

>Sierra collection from Humble Bundle
I haven't even launched any of them after buying.
They're classics and they did kick ass when I was a kid tho..

What about middle class thieves?

OWH+ btw

>Transformers: Devastation
Yeah, I like Platinum stuff.

Elder Scrolls Online and Valley I bought on the same day. Valley is great but it's short as shit. If I'm going to play a walking simulator, at least make the walking fun like they did here. No greater joy than building up to top speed and flinging yourself blindly over a ramp and seeing a great expanse reaching out beneath you as you approach your destination at breakneck speed, snapping off a boost mid jump to make sure you clear the ledge.
Elder Scrolls Online is not any of that, but it is a half-decent MMO experience. There's a lot of things to do, and for better or worse the SP experience has largely been faithfully ported into an MMO setting. Honestly, I need to spend more time with it to get a full feel for the game, but the artbook and statue it came with are pretty sweet.

dynasty warriors gundam reborn

its alright

Last game I got was Arma 3 with the APEX expansion. Great game and loving it so far, vast improvement over Arma 2.

Also pre-ordered wwe 2k17, so i'll see how that is.

Sonic and All Star Racing Transformed.
It's genuinely good.

>Bit Blaster XL
It's a lot of fun and rather challenging in a good way. I want to buy Downwell next.

Rocksmith for PS3 for about $4 with the cable included and everything works great. I will try to take my time and to learn how to play.

GREAT taste user!

Rebirht 1 is pretty cool,
But skip rebirth 2 tho

I just bought this because, why not, it was literally 50 cent on IndieGala.
Sadly, is pretty short, imo.