This will make it a goty contender right?

This will make it a goty contender right?

It already was

Overwatch exist so nope

I mean have we had a bad From DLC?

This

The only other contenders are Mankind Divided, Doom and Planet Robobot

And theres no future contenders for the rest of the year except for Pokemon, which is a wildcard

>2 BOSSES
>B
>O
>S
>S
>E
>S

Isn't there going to be 3 DLCs total though?

A shit year for vidya will make it a GotY contender.

2014 all over again

Oh boy, more cut content being held ransom. If these DLCs were actually original, then why doesn't Bloodborne have more?

>2 bosses
>one of them is a wolf rehash
>other one is a female gascoine
they literally spoiled all the content in the gameplay trailer
jesus christ.
also Miyazaki said the 2 DLCs should be the length of Artorias of the Abyss when put together.

Really only 2 bosses? FROM would admit to something like that?

Miyazaki already did in an IGN Japan interview.
He also said Ashes of Ariandel is the shortest of the 2 DLCs, focusing on gameplay. You'll be able to throw spears, and there's 15 new weapons to fuck around with.
The snow area is also fairly open, it's not as railroads as the base game.

He said the second DLC will focus on fulcral lore points to close the series.

>He said the second DLC will focus on fulcral lore points to close the series.

sauce please, thats the only thing i actually wanted from DLC's since balance cannot be fixed do to a whole type of builds being beyond shit atm

I hope we get to go back to Londor.

>What can you talk about DLC2?
"Haha, if I speak too much I get scolded. Firstly, DLC1 and DLC2 are continuation of each other. However each DLC has its different game composition, map, situations and concepts so DLC2 will not feature another snowy map. DLC1's theme is Gothic Horror, and DLC2's theme is digging deeper into the Dark Souls 3 universe."

>Dark Souls series will end very soon, so what are you trying to achieve to not leave a regret in the DLC?
"DLC1 and 2 have different points of focus, but for DLC1 the focus is combat. We explored different ways of combat that was not explored previously and put a lot of effort in designing this aspect. The large field and using new tactics to overcome the challenge is a major point we focused on. The last point we are focusing in the DLC, is that Dark Souls had a few themes that it was unexplored. We wish to elucidate part of the end of the story through DLC1 and DLC2."

DLC2 will have Aldia, Velka and Kaathe/Frampt's combined body as bosses.

Featuring Dante from the devil may cry series!

shit negro, lets hope he does not disappoint

This sounds very promising

It only adds 4 armor sets, 4 spells, and like 3 bosses. I don't know how many weapons. Seems pretty low on content, that's really not adding much at all.

The Old Hunters was originally two DLCs that they just decided to combine into one. That makes it pretty shitty when you think about it, it really didn't have much content overall. It was really linear and cramped with the level design.

This. What else is there, fucking Mankind Divided?

I can't imaging Old Hunters broken in two. It was super well done but could be finished in a few hours.

OP is talking about the DLC

Is it an expansion or just part one of a dlc season type deal

Lol fuck no. It sounds terrible. Both docs combined for 30 bux is a little shorter than AotA? With two bosses with they've spoiled both of? Elyuem Lodge is going to end up being the only great real snow area in the games, since Caihurst and especially Irithyll are just white colored castle areas with snow particle effects rather than real snow areas.

Lol fuck no. It sounds terrible. Both dlcs combined for 30 bux is a little shorter than AotA? With two bosses with they've spoiled both of? Elyuem Loyce is going to end up being the only great real snow area in the games, since Caihurst and especially Irithyll are just white colored castle areas with snow particle effects rather than real snow areas.

awful looking DLC. The area looks boring as fuck with just walking around snowy field to another fucking castle setting after that. The bosses and enemies look boring as fuck and rehashed.

7 months for this is fucking laughable

Ni-oh's beta was better than ds3

Let that sink in fanboys

t. Weeaboo

It was pretty good but Mankind Divided is better.

1. Deus ex: md
2. Ds3
3. Witcher blood and wine
4. Doom

Ofc for now...

Are we going to see From release a shit DLC? Ive got a hankering that this is it

Where was it confirmed that there are only 2 bosses?

Maria was meant to be the last boss of DLC1. Fishing Hamlet was meant to be a lot bigger. They cut it and stuck it on the first part. Still a good value for the price.

As if the soulsborne games will ever win anything. I wonder why that is.

I love when people actually say "THEY spoiled" the dlc. Like you couldn't just not be a shitter and avoid the fucking content for a while jesus

im late to the dark souls 3 party, i picked it up not too long ago.

can someone tell me if i fucked up on my build?

vi 13
att 12
end 15
vit 20
str 18
dex 20
int 10
fa 11
lu 10

i just got the crystal gem and i wanted to infuse it with the great corvian scythe but i forgot it scales with intelligence so i dont think i can do that now. what are my build options?

>He also said Ashes of Ariandel is the shortest of the 2 DLCs, focusing on gameplay.
I don't understand. If it's focusing on gameplay, then why would it be the shortest?

He also said that each DaS2 DLC would be about half the size of AotA. Turned out to be about the same size.

you can respec your build. so far, thats not a build, its just a few points put into every stat.

i will tell you the secret to every build

>vit 25
>end 20
>pick a damage stat and get it to 40
>get attunement if using magic

thats literally it

if i wanted a bleed/poison corvian scythe build then would i need to raise my luck or something?

luck replaces attunement

i dont know what the agreed upon cap is, but i stopped around level 100 and had more than enough points for what i wanted

It looked okay, but it just looks more of the same DaS3 (while the bosses where good I got kinda tired of the game)

One small expansion won't suddenly make it better than Rabi-Ribi.

Nah, the popular GOTY choices will be Uncharted 4 and Overwatch.
The patrician GOTY is Rabi-Ribi though.

Is anybody else done with souls? Not saying I don't like it, just a bit over it at this point. I feel the souls formula works best with new settings and stuff. Glad they're taking a break from it.

they aren't taking a break, they are done with souls. at 3 i started getting that feeling this is why bloodborne is so fucking good.

>4 sets of armor
>15 weapons
>2 boss-fights

No.

Season pass says there's going to be 2 DLCs, so after this one, just one more.

That's exactly how I feel.

We have wolf/npc combo, then we have wannabe Priscilla, but then we also have that big monster with cauldron so thats atleast three bosses, unless that cauldron beast is Wannabe Priscillas second form.

can you only help people in places you havent beat yet or no?

You can help people anywhere, but its bound to your soul level and how high have you upgraded your weapons.