O N E T H I N G

O N E T H I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/53v6mg/are_you_guys_running_low_on_mockups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/53v6mg/are_you_guys_running_low_on_mockups/

JONATHAN!

i don't know why this controller has jellybean buttons

Nintendo wasted it all just to watch it go.
Didn't look out below watch wii u go out the window.

>those buttons
>dat lowercase
wat

CHARLOTTE!

JONATHAN!

CHARLOTTE!

OR ANOTHER

JONATHAN!

CHARLOTTE!

I DON'T KNOW WHY

It's funny how drones just believe all the rumors up to the point that they are okay with guttered controls. Oh yeah and all those PS4 power under a sleek mobile slim case.

JONATHAN!

>tfw your fan mockup looks like a fischer-price kindergarten toy

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

SOMEBODY

>and all those PS4 power under a sleek mobile slim case.

Name one even remotely reputable source that has claimed this.

Even the main rumour to go on right now, the Eurogamer story backed up by the WSJ, says itll be less than Xbone.

C H A R L O T T E !

this looks god awful. Like a bunch of mutant clown children were tasked with designing and coloring it.

>Like a bunch of mutant clown children were tasked with designing and coloring it
it's a concept/mockup made by a Redditor, so you're pretty spot on

>underage retard running his mouth and not respecting the original.
you probably only know of the Western Purple and Gray SNES you pleb.

JONATHAN!

NO JUSTICE!

>buttons above analog sticks
shiggy diggy

CHARLOTTE!

JONATHAN!

holy jesus fucking shit christ can we stop with the goddamn nx fakes. none of them are clever or interesting

>it literally a s7 edge with Nintendo button colors and layout

KEEP THAT IN MIND

CHARLOTTO!

WHAT?

Wow that's terrible.

YES

HAHAHA KILL ME

Remember when they used the screen as a controller, is that still a thing? will i still be able to use the scroll wheel shoulders?

THINGS AREN'T THE WAY THEY WERE BEFORE

Oh my god please no.

This is literally Fisher Price shit.

YOU WOULDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE ME ANYMORE

So, the controls are symmetrical--obviously designed so that when removed, each one could be held sideways (NES/Wiimote style) and used for multiplayer.

I've seen this concept a lot, and I'm wondering where the rumor comes from. I've poured over the Eurogamer article, and don't see any evidence this is the case.

>That D-Pad

D-Pads do not work that way. Yeah I know Sony made the D-Pad on their controllers like buttons but it functions like a regular D-Pad though.

what's worse is that they are all individual buttons instead of being a single disc that tilts and rocks to input a direction

NOT THAT YOU KNEW ME BACK THEN

But if you can use each controller NES style wouldn't it be better to have them like that.

Its gonna suck dick for playing fighters on since its not a regular disc D-Pad and its buttons instead. Fighting game devs won't be working on this because of that.

look at how high the profile of those buttons are, even with all that rounding you're finger is going to catch and you will fuck up and input

>you're finger
But I'm not a finger.

I DESIGNED THIS RHYME

U-UNATCO?

This is a mockup, what are you talking about?

sorry for angry rapid typing, i messed up, your finger will catch on the sides of the button, either slowing input or stopping your finger entirely.
think about how you slide around on a Dpad or the face buttons, with buttons that high it will be a real hassle to use those controllers

SAVAGE

Nintendo needs to make a console/controller that isn't Hasbro toy tier for once in their life. I guarantee if the tablet controller wasn't so bubbly looking, and the thing didn't have Wii in the name, the Wii U would have done fine.

lmfao is this rug rats? hahaha i remember that shit from 20 years ago
remember the readhead faggot? lmfao

Those mockups are looking more shittier every fucking day.

I TRIED SO HAAARD

WHEN I WAS

imagine if you turned the right side upside down
>press the q button!
>press the λ button!
>press the backwards g button!

A YOUNG BOY

MY FATHER

>lmfao
kill yourself underage

HE

>Those fucking buttons

For what purpose?

BOIIIIIII

oh fucking god

UNATCO?

CONSUMITE

Why u an angry ting. Bomboclaut. Lol, wa gwan.