What is your proudest achievement/trophy, Cred Forums?

What is your proudest achievement/trophy, Cred Forums?

>caring about achievements
underage need to go

hey pcfat

Bladder of Steel from Rock Band 2, where you have to beat the entire 84-song setlist without failing or pausing. I remember failing it the first time because I accidentally hit the Guide button on my controller halfway through, and even though the actual game didn't stop because I didn't pause, it apparently counts as pausing OH FUCK OFF HARMONIX.

Goddamn, that's impressive user

Being in the top 1% in Killzone 2 multiplayer for a week, back when it was popular.

>Im too lazy to complete my games

>Durr why play a game multiple times heeyuckyuck Im such a faggot

Kys

these

Dishonored
Enough Coin to Disappear
Beat Brigmore Witches in Low Chaos with more than 10,000 gold.

OP here. This achievement means that I beat Mankind Divided on permadeath mode on the hardest difficulty.

I also did it without killing anyone, including Marchenko and did all the side quests as well

>becoming a lightning god

I'm shit at this cuhrazyee type games. It was nice to be able to get a timing and more skill related platinum trophy than "you've sunk 300hrs into this game enough to grind for this shit" award.

>lightning god
except MGR IS entirely designed to award players for hours sunk instead of actual skill

>Super Meat Boy trophies

Dear God, the horror...

I don't have any of that shit because I'm a grown adult and have been for more than a decade.

Mein negro

we have achievement whores too

Quake Live.
It's a piece of cake compared to the stuff i can pull up now but was so proud when i got it.

You're on a video game image board.

How so?

Why you replying to worthless retards who apport nothing anyway? Don't feed the sad troll.

>can't like achievements on muh Cred Forums

Achievements are just things that "prove" that you did someone cool in a game, like getting 7 day survivor in Dead Rising or beat DX:MD on One life mode.

The funny thing is that if OP had said, "hey whats your highest score in [SOME OLD GAME WITH HIGHSCORES] no one would sperg out against that, but say "achievements" and oh no now we have a problem.

Mile high club on console

Really? Leveling up system.

Oh. So being able to upgrade weapons and unlock new attacks and defensive animations overtime means it doesn't actually require skill?

Then what's actual skill in video games?

>So being able to upgrade weapons means it doesn't actually require skill?
yes

> unlock new attacks and defensive animations over time
no

Giving player the means to increase damage output destroy even the semblance of balance because now combat designer doesn't know even the estimates of how long it will take you to kill any given enemy

If combat designer takes ceiling value always thinking that player is always as leveled up as he can be for that time in play-through, the makes the game a slog for player who don't level-up in time with that rhythm

If combat design takes lower value trying to balance the game with assumption that player DOESN'T level-up, the game is dumbed down for player who DOES leveling-up because everything dies in one hit.

Even worse sin is that leveling-up is a reward for time spent and allows players to circumvent an actual learning process of accumulation and honing of skills in favour of simplistic grinding.

Summoned Baphomet accidentally yesterday