No The Elder Scrolls thread?

No The Elder Scrolls thread?

why aren't you discussing the objectively best game lore wise

Post lore friendly mods!

>objectively
you must be 18+ to post on Cred Forums

>talking about reddit: the game outside of /vg/
what is there possibly available to discuss about this shit so long after it's been out?

>implying Skyrim=The Elder Scrolls

link to mod?

ANyone got the rollchart handy?

Magic Playthroughs > Stealth/Thief Playthroughs > Shit > Warrior Playthroughs

>just deleted everything because I couldn't get mods working
Fuck that shit. Why isn't there a download with all the good mods already ready or some shit.

>Be Ninja
>Sneak for 10 minutes
>Kill a dude pretty fast
>Be warrior
>Kill a dude pretty fast

I don't understand the appeal unless you're scumming it up with bows

>Be wizard
>Conjure a mighty elemental to tank and damage your enemy
>Throw fireballs and shoot lightning from your fingertips
>Kill a dude pretty fast and feel like a badass

>tfw this shithole of a thread still has a higher quality of TES discourse than /tesg/

That's sad honestly.

user modding Skyrim is pretty easy provided you follow some guide, read carefuly and do not use Nexus MM

post waifus

I enjoyed being a mage simply because there's a lot more variety than hitting shit. Also being a Fireball assassin was fucking hilarious

>Hey kill this daycare lady
>Sure
>Sneak fireball her
>Kids stare at burning corpse confused as fuck about why their caretaker is now well-done

>Be Wizard
>Shove an Illusion spell in my enemies face
>Watch him flee in terror and beg for mercy
>Spell duration ends
>"You never should have come here"

I stopped going to /tesg/ since it is nothing more than a waifu circlejerk, truly cancerous

I've read many more actual discussion in Cred Forums today than in any tesg

Link me to videos of skyrim sex

My brother did a fuckin stupid run where he focused on Illusion, Heavy Armor, Sneak, and Two-Handed

No one ever suspects the surprise paladin

>>>/tesg/

there's a sticky where you can find links for that

Skyrim modding is easy but it's fucking time consuming to install the mods I need to make the game fun.

I found stealth to be the most boring in Skyrim. Really fun in Morrowind and Oblivion, partially aided by how those games handle loot, partially by the way cities/towns are set up making skyrim settlements more boring to sneak around in, but mainly because they actually had an Acrobatics and Athletics skill so you can parkour around the map.

Can you beat Skyrim as a pacifist?

HOLY SHIT

Is there an explanation of how they did this? All I can assume is it's some extremely elaborate command humanoid/rally humanoid/health buff spell combination.

wouldnt it be a simple control humanoid+frenzy combination? I dont know jackshit about morrowinds magic mechanics.

>do not use nmm
Give me 5 good reasons. It makes modding extremely straightforward, where it applies. And I've been using mods in beth games since before managers were popular.

But can you play a Namekian?

1: Enchant items to command humanoid and creature
2: Sell them to shopkeepers so they equip them
3: Make shopkeepers use them on each other
4: Drag them to Dagoth Ur and win

SHOW ME A MOD WERE I CAN PLAY AS SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Justification for rape mods.

I dare any of you to complete the main game without any kind of mods.

Is it still a good game?

It was ok
Story wasn't very good
Last boss was too easy
Yelling at things and storming dungeons was fun
Got repetitive but the main story was short

6/10

I have beaten every Bethesa Fallout/TES game since Morrowind vanilla at least 3 times. The only mods I use in non vanilla playthroughs are just general quality of life mods like inventory management and so on, and a few minor mods for flavor or textures but only if it doesn't clash with the original aesthetic. Most gameplay mods are just dumb and either throw the balance completely out of whack or make the game tedious as fuck honestly.

I'll give you one: Mod Organizer. it does everything you said but MILES BETTER

The only reason not to use MO over NMM is if you hadn't heard of it

real question is: is still a game?

>expecting anything other than absolute niggershit out of any general thread on this site

Generals have contributed more to the decline of this hellhole than anyone ever admits

I played Skyrim on consoles and had lots of items stored in a house i bought in Whiterun.

After playing for a long time, i return to the house to store more items, only to find that every place i had stored something returned to its default state.

Barrels with 4 lettuces instead of potions, and closets with clothes and boots where my dragon bones and scales should be. I tried removing things and adding more, but they never came back.

I fucking hate Bethesda and its 16 year old engine.

That is actually a downgrade from Morrowind, where everything you place in most locations stays permanently, unless you dump something in a crate/barrel that already has items, because those reset and randomize.

>unless you dump something in a crate/barrel that already has items, because those reset and randomize.

TODD HOWARD I WILL HAVE YOUR SPINE FOR BREAKFAST HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I've been recently replaying on my 360, buddy of mine let me license transfer Dawn guard and Dragonborn, just beak Mirrak and I'm gonna fuck around on Solstheim a little longer, plunder some Dwemer ruins, and then join the Dawnguard.

I'm trying to be a shaman/druid. Heavy Armor, Conjuration, Alchemy, Enchanting. What other skills or restrictions should I impose?

>Ki
>magic
wew lad

Fuckin THIS, especially when you enchant everything you're wearing to Destruction spells cost 100% less.

> if you overgrind in an jrpg and then breeze through the game, is it still good?
> if you play a multiplayer game by yourself alone, is it still good?
> if you ignore the modding in a mod-friendly game, is it still good?

durr

Weekend tes discussion thread on /tg/ is generally where lorefriends go.

Having the ordinator perk overhaul mod and playing a thief is probably the most fun you could have with this game

Didn't mean to quote , sorry

If Elves with magic can live for thousands of years, can humans too? Or do they have to commit vampirism or something?

I'm replaying Oblivion now and this is exactly what I did.

Just modded the potato faces, textures, keychain and other minor stuff that don't change the gameplay too much.
But I do love the crafting mods like millstone farm where you can milk the cows, make butter, bake pies etc or that one where you can open your own shop.

bump

>tfw the empire is shattered, vvardenfell is a smoking crater, the fucking elves are going to destroy everything and everyone's too busy killing each other over dumb bullshit to try and stop them

>first time playing Morrowind, first day
>spent the entire day playing, mostly looking for Gnisis (I didn't realize I could just fast travel twice from Balmora)
>decide to do the mage's guild
>make a Dunmer pay her dues
>she doesn't want to, time to die
>she instakills me
>realize I'm still level 1

I know there's an easier route with the Mage's Guild in another city, but I'd rather go through this route. Am I just going to have to wait? In that case what the hell do I do?

Shalidor lived for a hell of a long time if I remember right.

>supporting nordic nationalists is good
>supporting a multicultural empire is bad
I always have the feeling that Skyrim has a hidden message.

>time to die
Raise her disposition, bribe her. No need to fight.

>install skyrim
>install devious mods
>get sold into slavery
>get raped by horses and orcs
>fap
>uninstall
>repeat

Cred Forums has better videogame discussion than any general on /vg/

Khajiit has wares.

If you can reach him.

Just use Fortify Personality for all your NPC convincing needs. Better than bribery, charm spells, and speechcraft.

>Illusion, Archery, Sneak.
>Perks placed in that order of priority
>No armor
>Archery mod and first person view mods that make range combat deadly but more difficult
>If I get staggered, it makes firing spells or arrows accurately impossible even at point blank range
>If I fuck up I die
>Shouts are genuinely useful for once to help me break combat and reset with calm

Feels great so far. I highly recommend the playstyle even without the archery mod. Might bit a bit easier without it since you could still fight in melee with a bow effectively.

Miraak was thousands of years old to

>Americans in charge of drawing manga and not reversing images

Well, The Voice is a Walking Way so that's an easy explanation. I'd say it could easily achieve long life.

I like to think TES is a science fiction set in the distant future.

Actually the guy who made that is australian.

Daily general threads go on /vg/