You save an animal merchant's life, and in return, he allows you to choose one of his two bears to join your party...

You save an animal merchant's life, and in return, he allows you to choose one of his two bears to join your party. The bears are completely identical except for one thing: one has an Intelligence stat of 10, and the other has an Intelligence stat of 90. The bears are totally loyal and will obey your every command. They cannot use magic or psychic powers.

Which bear do you choose and why?

Fuck off

10. It is less likely to gain sentience and kill you in your sleep.

The one with 10 intelligence so I can make fun of him when he can't solve basic math equations or spell

10 int would be cool being used as a mount, so that one

The 90 intelligence one
I just want someone to talk to and connect with. I'm genuinely lonely and would talk to a bear given the Chace I could teach it human English out of desperation.

I would fug the bear.

Can I pick the merchant instead?

if theyre loyal and they cant murder me in my sleep and have to obey every command even if it leads to death I pick the 90

The one with 90 int, think of all the bonus skill points per level.

So is the scale dnd where 10 is average or are we talking IQ here? If I pick the bear with an int of 90 does it dwarf even the most famous of geniuses?

If it's anything like the mounts in Mortal Online, lower intelligence means harder to ride.

So if you ever tamed a donkey and it would kick you off itself, you know you got a retard donkers.

I miss skill points.

Let's say IQ

Yes, but he doesn't do anal.

It's a bear, what skills does it have?

If the bears are "totally loyal" and will obey your every command, what is the risk of choosing the 90 stat bear? That stipulation negates any type of thought provoking situations.

I want the bear that's going to act like a big retarded puppy, onlywith 800 pounds of muscle.
Figure that if I was strong enough to save his life I don't need another companion as much as a pet.

>It's a bear, what skills does it have?

Various Perform, intimidate, survival, climb, swim, fly, and diplomacy.

what if I don't want a bear

Perhaps it gives it an edge in combat. Who knows

10 int. the 90 one would likely gain awareness of its stolen freedom and the societal and interpersonal shackles that bind its will, and that doesn't bode too well for me.

+5 acrobatics

>fly

The 2nd bear is smart enough that he starts thinking really deep thoughts about his own mortality and ends up having a crippling existential crisis making him useless to you

Clearly the 90 bear. He has no chance of rebelling and is more capable of understanding and carrying out complex commands. Maybe I can teach him Bluff and have Sir Bearington join my party.

>fly

>Bear hug: Crush something to death or just snuggle
>Bear claw: Can slap an adult to death or catch multiple fishes in one swipe
>Bear legs: Increase speed when swimming or running on mountain/snow
>Communism: If you're one he will find you infinite supply of vodka and AK47 ammo

I like to cast fly on him in combat. The sight of a flying 800 lbs beast of pure rage makes my enemies cower in fear.

This

Stop playing shit games then

Unless the bear is suffering from clinical depression, there's a very small chance of that happening, and even so, the bear will be smart enough to be reasoned with when brought to this realization.
That whole experience may even bump the INT to 91.

>>Communism: If you're one he will find you infinite supply of vodka and AK47 ammo

That's mutualism you stupid fucking faggot. You don't even know how to properly greentext.

>human english