So many talk of The Witcher 3 being the best RPG but honestly it doesn't come close to being anywhere as good as DA:...

So many talk of The Witcher 3 being the best RPG but honestly it doesn't come close to being anywhere as good as DA: Inquisition

>The character creator with some patience can make a better protagonist than any made character with better voice acting
>Graphics on top settings beat the Witcher in just about every detail you can think of.
>Better enviroments
>Better and less boring combat
>Better story by far
>More interesting characters with surprisingly deep backstories and interests
>Better love interests. Witcher love interests are so bad
>Better light humor

The Witcher gets compared to fallout 4 all the time which makes no sense.

Shill.

Surprised you didn't post that old picture of Sera with the game on med high settings that makes her look oily and with bad facial pose.

man this is some low quality bait

i mean none of the dragon age games will ever get close to the witcher

and i know this and i liked DA2

decent try might get a couple of (you)s
6/10

On paper everything about DA:I comes out ahead of TW3. Yet TW3 is the better game. It's really weird.

well shit i agree with you but im not allowed to say that on Cred Forums so fuck you

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you actually believe this. Everything you said is objective amigo.

I do agree Geralt is kinda bland.
>Graphics beat the witcher
Highly debatable
>Better environments
I'd say it's pretty even
>Better combat
Depends on what kinda games you're into desu
>Better story
Again, debatable
>More interesting characters
I think you could've just said more characters, I think witcher characters are interesting but there's just not that many important good ones.
>Better love interests
>Implying Yennifer isn't the best
>Better light humor
Sure, I bet you love Lord of the Rings don't ya

Witcher takes the cake story and setting wise. It also has better characters.

I think The Withcer 3 is the best game ever made but I enjoyed the combat from all 3 DA games more than Witcher 3's

2/10
Made me reply

Nice try Bioshill.

Bait, but 2/10 since I'm replying.

>The character creator with some patience can make a better protagonist than any made character with better voice acting

In design, maybe, I find Geralt to be an interesting character and I love his design. But I can understand enjoying customizing your character to whatever you want. Voice acting on the other hand, god no.

>Graphics on top settings beat the Witcher in just about every detail you can think of.

Nope, Witcher 3 is much better looking outside of that cool green lightning effect DA:I has.

>Better enviroments

Nope, Witcher 3 actually feels alive. I find this to be the biggest plus W3 has. Entire world feels alive with the ambience.

>Better and less boring combat

No fan of W3's combat, I like the idea but in execution it's boring. DA:I's combat is just as boring if not worse because all I think about is DA:O's tactical combat could be in the game but nope.

>Better story by far

W3 has some problems with the story(mostly in terms of the Wild hunt) but is much better.

>More interesting characters with surprisingly deep backstories and interests

Bioware can't touch W3 characters at all.

>Better love interests. Witcher love interests are so bad

Bioware romance has always been bad. W3 has fleshed out love interests.

>Better light humor

Honestly Geralt's dry humor is better than most Bioware jokes.

110% objective garbage opinion. I played both and it's obvious you either have shit taste or your ability to judge needs some serious fine tuning. I'm not autistic enough to fight every one of you dumb faggots that comes up or save a test file with a prepared response so this is all the attention you'll get from me. I think it's a pretty solid (You) so maybe you'll stop shitting up the board after this.

Literally fable 3 was better than both these games.

Even jade empire lol

i didnt like da:i at all. at least the multi was fun

Inquisition wasn't just the worst dragon age, it was a mediocre RPG full stop.

Larian, a tiny little nordic developer, are capable of vastly more complex, longer RPGs on significantly lower budgets, within less time.

If you weren't aware of Bioware's death upon the release of the TORtanic, Inquisition stands as the final reminder.

>deliberately shitposting

They were so ahead of its time that everyone looks like robots, and their beards are made of plastic.
Too ahead.

By interesting do you mean each is shitty in its own unique way?

Posting bait yourself just discredits what you're saying. The first Dragon Age was objectively fantastic and the only way you would ever disagree is because of some utterly retarded Bioware hateboner.