Have you lost your way, Cred Forums?

Have you lost your way, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biAV-Xq9cYM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke3ZRIsRd5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually really liked it. I was surprised to see the amount of hate it got.

I would eat Mrs. Mankanshoku's croquettes and hang with their family

I thought it was great. I miss when it was airing, the memes and the wait was butt-clenchingly insane.

NUDISTTT BEAACCCHHHHH

why isn't there a game

I liked it, was fun.
It'd work really well, either standard fighting game, or maybe DmC style would work I reckon

if platinum isn't developing it it'll be dogshit
nevertheless we won't get a game anyway because trigger doesn't have that kind of money

>if platinum isn't developing it it'll be dogshit

If anything Platinum has only proven the opposite. They can't do licensed games worth shit.

Isn't there a Transformers platinum game? I thought I heard that one was pretty good

>if platinum isn't developing it it'll be dogshit

Korra game was shit. TMNT game was shit. Transformers game was okay.

back to /Cred Forumsrit/

>still no KLK game

It was only hated because it was popular.

I thought it was good, but it's the kind of show you have to watch as its airing since half the fun of the show was wondering what absurd shit they were going to pull out of their rears in the next episode and near every episode was a cliffhanger.

Now you can just marathon through it which defeats those points.

>Kill La Kill and Space Dandy are almost 3 years old already

>Actually caring what weebs think when they watch moe garbage and pretend their waifus are real

I really liked it even though it fell through around the middle. The final was good enough to save the whole thing.
Gamagori X Mako is cute as fuck, too bad the big guy gets NTR'd

this, Cred Forums has literally no taste in anime whatsoever

This site turned me into a rascist who thinks that evert black, spic, and jew is out to get me

so yes, yes i have

outlaw star was the only good anime

Cred Forums's taste in anime is like Cred Forums's taste in video games. That is, everything popular is shit.

Cred Forums does not hate kill la kill

they hate the "fandom" must like how any regular person hates them

I only watched it a few days ago, still really fun, didn't seem diminished in anyway. But then again I've never watched anything as it's airing; haven't watched much anime until recently, and I have consciously decided to not watch a show or two until they're finished. and what you said kinda make me think I should try it at some point though maybe
There's literally zero reason to care what anyone else thinks; it's entertainment, if you like it what else does it matter, especially when you get people shitting on things for the sake of shitting on everything

It was good.

Felt oddly rushed for a full-length show though.

where my nuiggas at

Reminder that Mako is moe and is best gril

Mako a shit.

> and what you said kinda make me think I should try it at some point though maybe
With anime originals like KLK,CG, TTGL and etc. its always a crazy hype/shitposting train with Cred Forums from start to finish since no one knows whats going to happen next. With a recent example of reeeee0, the lastest popular animu, its fun to a point but since its based off a work there some spoilers which sorta ruin the surprise in threads

Meh, the second half is pure shit. It started off great, but really fell apart halfway through.

>The final was good enough to save the whole thing

Disagree, the finale just felt bland and disappointing. It felt like a fucking Super Sonic fight. I think the only time anything redeemed itself through its finale was Gurren Lagaan. It's ending was so entertaining I can easily forgive its dogshit second half.

>MUH PLATINUM
Fuck off. Your precious platinum isn't the end all be all of video games

Thinking about it I really just wanna be able to spam memes about shit I like. Spoilers is an issue for sure for things based off of something else, so given that and the fact I do just like banging out entire shows in two days, I'll probably just keep doing that.
The ending of Gurren Lagann is fucking fun as shit, throwing galaxies around, getting thrown into them, jumping on them. It's just nuts, huge mechs are always fucking fun. Didn't have an issue with the second half myself

I think you've lost your way to

>Didn't have an issue with the second half myself

I mostly have a problem with Simon's character development and how predictable the plot was. Simon was hyped to be this strategic genius and was the true brains of the team, but he grew up to be an even worse Kamina. And speaking of Kamina, god the Kamina worship was unbearable. It's like the team based everything around him, and it's infuriating because the point of him dying was to learn from him, not idolize him. Then again I never liked Kamina all that much so eh.

>tfw you enjoy entry level shit and moeblob

Life is good

>I do just like banging out entire shows in two days, I'll probably just keep doing that.
Well if you ever decide to want to be in the tailend of discussions, you could always marathon on the day of or day before the last episode airs. You'll be able to catch it while its still relevant/fresh in everyones mind and not worry about spoilers.

>I think the only time anything redeemed itself through its finale was Gurren Lagaan.

Code Geass, but that's just because the quality was going off the rails towards the end but managed to stick the landing perfectly.

BEST OST COMING THROUGH FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=biAV-Xq9cYM

Also Ninja Turtle is best boy/character

>Inb4 you didn't post german song or nudist beach theme

>still no KLK game by Platinum
>still no PSG game by Platinum

crazy how its been 8 year since R2
thats not
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke3ZRIsRd5Q

10 year anniversary announcement next month

get hype

>2008
Damn son

edgy

it's the legend of korra of anime

So is this better than TTGL or nah?

Nah. Still good though. If you loved TTGL, you'll probably like this.

Not by a long shot, but if you had some lower than average expectations compared to TTGL, it hits a fine mark between okay and good.

Looks like you lost your way, OP.

Sweet, thanks anons. I rarely watch anime, but when I do, I tend to wait a bit to watch.

just like TTGL

>KLK

>reminisce about watching both shows while they aired
>realize the reason I feel nostalgic is due to them being around the highest point of my life so far

I was surrounded by many friends, employed, was in college and even had a gf.

Everything went to shit in 2015.