Who here actually knows about when the announcement is? gamestope employees, nintendo workers, etc

Who here actually knows about when the announcement is? gamestope employees, nintendo workers, etc

Spill your shit

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-comments-on-nintendo-movies-mobile-nx/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/04/27/nintendo-launches-new-gaming-platform-nx-due-march-2017/
digitimes.com/news/a20160922PD207.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get excited just looking at that image

5 hours

Straight up, it already happened. It was so disappointing, Nintendo wiped the memory (to a date before the reveal) of everyone on the earth and put us all in a comatose state. This has happened 4 times already. Hundreds of years have passed, but we still say it's 2016. Some of us remember. I just want them to announce something that isn't gimmick shit so we can leave this limbo.

Gamestop employee here.

It's going to be announced in November, it'll release on march 5th.

NX is just a working title.

holy shit
someone screen cap this?

>The NX makes it so time doesn't move forward
Finally, a way to not go bankrupt

They don't give minimum wage cattle info like that.

I don't understand what they are waiting for anymore. Im just looking forward to this place imploding when its under powered or really powerful to see all the "X BTFO" posts

You're right.

I own several of the larger locations in west New York State

who cares it's literally confirmed to be another underpowered gimmick console anyway
not i am not joking ubisoft has confirmed as much
do not get your hypes up for a semi powerful machine

I bet he's not telling the truth.

Gamestop employee in charge of keeping track of Nintendo console announcements here. The NX will be announced on the 22nd of December. Thank me later.

>22nd of December
November.

I don't like this, and i've decided that they will announce it in october instead. I'm afraid I can't wait any longer than that.

I just escaped Nintendo. I have to say this quick. Guys.....the NX is jumanji 3. Do NOT play. The stakes are higher

Lockport?

I just fell down the stairs and smashed through the fall to find myself in Nintendo's secret game development complex. Got a sight of the new Paper Mario. It's called Paper Mario: Load of Toad. Every desktop had their own unique red toad on it. I walked in on them designing a new character. It's a three-headed toas named Throad. Keep this shit secret. I escaped, but it wasn't easy

but what if it brings robin williams back

C'mon, user. Don't fall for their tricks. That's what they want you to think

I just fucked my wife over a ouija board and accidentally summoned the presidents of Nintendo's past. They said the main feature of the NX is that it can produce and dispense lays chips.

>Lays

Fucking dropped

Well It be stupid to have a console with an "X" in the name when someone else already does

Let's guess the NX's real name.

Nintendo Switch
>Nintendo Swap
>Nintendo Lense
>Nintendo Crosswalk (something like crossing a busy intersection)

nintendo here, it's already out. wake up michael your parents miss you

Virtual Boy 2

The Nintendo Best Friend

They're not the initials.

Just two letters in the title.

The X is the last letter.

the next
or they'll go the way of the 3ds and keep it nx

nex
rex
tex
complex
t-rex
vex
k'nex
...flex......

Two words, I won't say any more.

It's kinda predictable, but I think it's kinda cool.

Assuming you're actually telling the truth (It's late, so i'll just give you the benefit of the doubt), i'll give it some thought for fun, and just keep it to myself. If it turns out to be true, i owe you a drink.

virtual sex
screen cap this

>Nintendo Next
>Nintendo Cross

he said the x was the last letter.

There was a Jumanji 2?

I hope your guess is right user.

The NX is a pretty ambitious project, and a lot of people aren't going to like it.

From what little information I've been given, it sounds like it's going to be great.

Nintendo is actually ready to announce it.

They're just waiting on Apple. :)

Nintendo Entertainment System Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

No, you don't. Gamestop does not franchise, and they still won't tell District Managers (Who don't "own" anything) a goddamned thing about the console.

ew brah. how about no.

>console and controller
>controller connects to phone with bluetooth. Has battery to charge phone.
>controller combines with phones gyros and 4g/wifi
>connects to console with 4g/wifi
>you play the consoles games on your phone with the attached controller though 4g/wifi

Just wait, it'll probably be next Tuesday to be honest.
Thousands more people know about it so leaks are inevitable, this is clearly something they'd only do just before the official announcement.

and if i don't have a phone?

Still slated for the 12th.

True. Happy I'm not the only one here.

Nintendo Move.

Think bigger, think about something different like the Wii, not hybrid shit. This is boring and was made before.

____ Box

Go back to the year 2000 where you belong you fucking Luddite.

>1. NES
>2. SNES
>3. Gameboy
>4. N64
>5. GCN
>6. DS
>7. Wii
>8. 3DS
>9. Wii U
>10. NX

Post yfw you realized it's called the NX because it's the 10th major Nintendo release.

It is bigger.

What don't you get? Nintendo has publicly stated they are putting a focus on mobile. They even said that their mobile games would work on NX because they do in a way since it's your phone and you can use the controller.

They are serious about joining mobile because no one else is doing it. It is a hybrid and no it hasn't been done before. The closest is nVidia GameStream with the Shield.

It's not going to be something so similar to the others.

I DO have a phone, but i really don't want to stare at it while i play games. It's so gross how zombified people are by their damn phones.

You can still use regular controllers. It's still a new console. You just can't do the game-on-the-go gimmick which is a major selling point. Even if you can't enjoy it, you can still play the move like a regular console.

You forgot the GBA

>They even said that their mobile games would work on NX because they do in a way since it's your phone and you can use the controller.

They never said that, NEVER.

Nintendo Paradox

Really? Could have sworn they did during the Apple keynote.

Only a few weeks left anyways.

nintendo homosex

Wii 2

Kimisha said their main focus is on mobile and amiibo going forward over games.

NX - New Expirience. Gimmic underpowered console confirmed.

tom

Link to this interview? Can't find it

Reminder that knowing Nintendo's Logic, they're going to wait until the NES Mini and Pokemon S/M release so they don't "detract sales" from those.

>Counts DS and 3DS as separate but doesnt count GB and GBA as separate

Well, whats the gimmick then? Wireless would be a really nice evolution, so i hope thats true.

Literally the first hit on Kimishima Nintendo films.

>no source
ok

>literally can't google
>even when someone tells you what to google and which one to click
nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-comments-on-nintendo-movies-mobile-nx/

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/04/27/nintendo-launches-new-gaming-platform-nx-due-march-2017/

>due March
>still haven't announced it

They've never taken this long.

Interest in the Wii U peaked in the interim between announcement and release, leading to the weak launch.

They're fixing that this time, have the release much closer to announcement so it can ride on the hype before specs start leaking and people cancel pre-orders like they did with Wii U.

And what does this statement from another article have to do with the originally posted statement from it's posted source article?

It's going to be delayed until June. Screenshot this post.

Okay then, here's a quote from the same interview you posted.

>using a picture of a fansite that has edited from their source article

Nintendrones everybody

It's going to be delayed until 2018, screencap THIS post

Great shitpost user. Just great.

Nintendo's NeXt blunder

New Nintendo Wii

Something shittier than the code name like most things.

>Nintendo Next Experience™

November 25th, one of the launch titles is a 1:1 port of Pokemon Sun/Moon and they want to maximize double dipping

New Wii U

Ninten Do

they're making one now with the rock lel

Pssstttt....5 hours

that post is from September 13th

"next Thursday" has already come and gone

It's one of the latest memes, user.

digitimes.com/news/a20160922PD207.html
>Foxconn has undertaken trial production of the NX, a new Nintendo games console, according to industry sources.

>Annual production of Nintendo NX is estimated at 9.5-10 million units, the sources said.

Leaks imminent!

It will be reveal in November

After the 11th then, when the Mini NES is released

>Nintendo Wii U & Me

Nintendo Xperience

>>Annual production of Nintendo NX is estimated at 9.5-10 million units, the sources said.
I remember when Pii U's annual production numbers were supposed to be 10-12 million. In the end it didn't even beat Gamecube's lifetime sales.
Truly Neo-Shitendo needs to die

Nintendo Playstation 2

Nintendo Ling

2 hours

Nintendo Thrwii

Nintendoo

In the actual graphic logo the 2 o's will be colored orange and look hand drawn. They will also have a "smiling mouth line" drawn under them. Screencap this, I literally work at Nintendo

Zathura

Nintendo Climax
Nintendo Duplex
Nintendo Phoenix

Tomorrow in game magazines

Nintendew Doritoe

Do you guys realize that Nintendo has actually the most exclusives?

The Wii X

yep thats gotta be it

Quality > Quantity

Nintendo has forgotten this

New Nintendo Wii U 2

It's an announcement that new paper Mario is playable right now digitally.

It really is in the US

OH SHIT GUYS
AN ANONYMOUS POSTER, MUST BE LEGIT

k

New Nintendo Wii 2 U Portable

They should name the new platform "new Nintendo console that is amazing and much better than the xbox or playstation"

that way, whenever anyone talks about it, it'll make normies think they are praising it

I just hope they keep the codename this time.

This is the first time they've had a codename that would really sound good as the name of a system. NX. It's simple and catchy and it has the "next" flavor going for it.

I'm sure they'll come up with some incredibly stupid name instead but I can hope.

It is weird how Toad's feet don't move.

That's kinda clever