Why can't I buy this fucking shit anywhere?

Why can't I buy this fucking shit anywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjFsQBuJWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get a rom and get it on fightcade.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtjFsQBuJWw
even super mario aks ...

alright niggers let's get this started

7>4>5>6>2>3>1

dreamcast version is p good

Why do people hate on Part 3 so much?

Because it's popular.

>no mention of part 8

Why no love for the best part?

It's not done yet, nigga.

I think it's great. Definitely top 3. Only thing that will ruin it is a shitty ending/main antagonist.

It's playable on fightcade

I don't hate any parts, but 3 was one of the weaker ones.

>introduces stands, Araki clearly doesn't know what he wants to do with them yet
>villain of the week bullshit
>90% of the part has no pertinence on the main plot
>Dio wasn't nearly as menacing as part 1's dio
>Jotaro was boring

I liked the world tour thing though, and it had probably the best crew in the entire franchise aside from part 5's.

I completely agree.

>hate
It's one of the weaker parts but certainly not bad.

not a big fan, it has some of the most boring stands, the most boring villains, and an overall mediocre plot

jotaro works better as a cool mentor than a protagonist, polnareff was basically the protagonist in part 3

rehashed DIO wasn't that great either, he was better in part 1 and 7 imo

Yeah,why do they? It's the most comfy part next to 4 out of the entire series.
>basically a world tour vacation with your buddies and grandpa
Tell me that aint comfy

>comfy = good

Nice meme. There's many reasons it doesn't top the other parts but it is not a bad part at all.

gryo and johnny exploring 1800's america was infinitely more comfy

>TFW SC is just old school Street Fighter

Why introduce stands? Why did the author just fucking ditch hamon like it was nothing? Made the first two parts seem pointless.

I feel like im the only one that likes part 2
I mean Joseph takes out a machinegun in public to blow away a vampire
It was hilarious and amazing at the same time

Because hamon was boring and stands are fun.

Kys Hamonigger

7>4>2>8>6>3>5>1

>I feel like im the only one that likes part 2
what
part 2 is praised the hell out of on Cred Forums to the point where people actually want hamon instead of stands for some retarded reason

i mean it's a decent part but it's so fuckin' short, if it was as long as part 7 it probably would be have been one of the best

Part 2 was great. Joseph is best JoJo.

because hamon mostly exists as a strong counter to vampires, and while its not entirely useless beyond that stands are also better at justifying more varied powers (try using Hamon to do something like Pearl Jam or Bad Company).

It is? I always hear part 1 or part 4 is the best jojo

Part 2, despite being the shortest, is still regarded as the best Jojo.

Part 7 is massively overrated, the hype moments are drowned out by issue after issue of chaff.

Part 6 is the worst by far, though.

>Part 6 is the worst by far

You've read the manga, haven't you user?

:^)

>MUH COMFY
Kill yourself. This word has no fucking meaning anymore on this board. Part 3 isn't very good because Jotaro is a boring protagonist and the Stand of The Week story progression was terrible

all these shit opinions

Admittingly, the second half of part 1 is worse, but on the whole, part 6 is bad.

Dumb anime watcher

>Part 7 is massively overrated, the hype moments are drowned out by issue after issue of chaff.

the first 3/4ths of part 7 isn't that amazing. It's not bad, but it's not great. Better then 3, 5, 1 and 1, but worse then 2, 4, and 6.

But the last 4th of it or so, everything after "who killed johnny" is so absurdly amazing it BTFO's litterally every part prior to it combined.

At least spoiler the image fucker

Can't pull that shit anymore, ripple was two parts ago now

see

>part 1
>best jojo ever
whoever has said this to you needs to be shot and this is not a thing or an opinion that anyone has ever held ever

Its on xbla you double nigger

Hamon had gone about as far as it could go. Araki wanted to be able to have more characters like Lisa Lisa, who are skilled combatants without just being big buff dudes. Stands allowed him to give a wide variety of characters interesting powers regardless of their physique

Diego was 20 times better than Dio or DIO.

>was one of the weaker ones.
>The first time they ever actually went on an Adventure

NO

At this point I assume that anyone that isn't the main Jojo will probably die by the end of each part, and anyone who lives comes as a nice surprise.

Okuyasu being alive really ruined part 4 for me.

>DIO wasn't that great either, he was better in part 1 and 7 imo
>part 7

Anime fag here.
Don't tell me DIO comes back a third time.

>first time

Part 2 has that title, actually. Part 1 arguably too.

Part 3 was the biggest adventure though.

>Dio wasn't nearly as menacing as part 1's dio
He used to be a vampire, now he was a vampire that could stop time, how is that not more menacing? The Kakyoin scene is evidence of just how fucked you are if you can't hide behind plot armor

He comes back in part 6

But it's a different Dio in part 7, he turns into a velociraptor instead of a vampire
Then another Dio after that Dio.

>It's the first time they do something so it should automatically be considered good no matter what
>Im fucking plying that Battle Tendency is somehow not an adventure
You're a very special kind of stupid

>he thinks its only 3 times

>2 not first
stands are fucking queer and kars was the best villain prove me wrong you weebs

Rohan's death was the saddest death for me, I was tearing up and everything reading it.

There wasn't even a fight, it just "happened". Just really depressing.

powerful != menacing

Dio in part 3 was definitely more powerful, but in Part 1 he was a fucking vampire that was sought out to ruin Jonathan's life. Shit was menacing as fuck. Especially after all that buildup where Dio was killed his dog and kiss his waifu. Dio in part 3 was just sitting on his ass waiting for Jotaro, who had almost on relationship with Dio.

I agree with 4's placement. I've tried twice to force myself through 5 and I'm not sure I can finish it. It feels just like the other Stand parts but the characters are fucking dry.

>he only kills one person
>Vanilla Ice kills more than him

Pathetic

Sitting in a room and doing nothing for 46 episodes is not menacing. In part 1 Dio felt like a real character and actively affected the plot

Everything you said is not true. You are either baiting or have terrible taste.

See

I hold this opinion

But I am a huge moralfag lover and enjoy HnK

Most of the later Jojos are just inferior versions of Jonathan in my eyes who never quite match up

Were you one of the anons posting MGSV spoilers last year too? Or do you just hate fun?

1 = pretty cool
2 = cool but with an ADHD protag
3 = cool but with an autistic protag
4 = decent but with a closet homosexual protag
5 = better than 4 but with an openly homosexual protag
6 = literally female
7 = little bitch boy who gets fucked in the ass so hard he can't even walk
8 = just stop

It depends on how you look at it, I like the idea of a big bad who has taken over entire countrysides and towns (similar to how he did in Part 1 but on a much bigger scale with minions following from halfway around the world and at every single stop they made)
This is all in shoujo vision though, making it into more of a "villain of the week" situation instead of a situation where Dio is everywhere at once infecting and eating people with no way to stop him.

I want the jojos fuccboi train to stop

There's almost always a Jojo thread open on Cred Forums, and the discussion is loads better than on Cred Forums. I'm conflicted

Gureato taste.

1 = pretty cool
2 = cool but with an ADHD protag
3 = cool but with an autistic protag
4 = comfy. An unaware psychotic protaganist
5 = better than 4 but with an openly homosexual protag
6 = literally female
7 = better than 4 but with an openly homosexual protag
8 = just stop

Fixed.

You guys, i'm too scared to go to Cred Forums. But, is the JoJo manga only available in english in those huge hardback versions?

Chances are that its also in French.

its available in japanese if you want that instead

If it makes it any easier for you, the mods on this board are garbage so you may as well go with it or filter them.

Parts 1 & 2, yes. Part 3 will come out in the hardcover versions but you can also get the smaller paperback volumes of it from Viz.

That's it so far, Viz is apparently bringing Part 4 over at some point too.

Oh yeah, sorry i phrased my question horrible. I'm looking for the english version, but i was curious if you could only get it in hardbound. Not sure i have room for 100 volumes of those huge books.

They're called JoJoniums. Yes, they're hard bound. The paper is thin though so you'll be able to fit the entire JoJo collection (assuming it's all done by Viz) on 1 shelf.

Parts:
(8) > 7 > 5 > 4 >= 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

JoJos:
2 > 8 > 6 > 4 > 5 > 7 > 1 > 3

The hardcovers condense SDC down to 9 volumes from 16 so if you're space-conscious that'd probably be the way to go.

I see. Thanks for the info. I literally just discovered this series a month back, and watched the phantom blood anime, and now i'm completely addicted. I suppose it wouldnt hurt to invest.

7>(8)>4>6>2>5>3>1

2-7-4-3-1-6-5

He's in 1 and 3 obviously; he's in 5 tangentially, as he's the biological father of the MC. He's in 6, but only in flashbacks, as the Main villain wants to fill his wishes. In 7 however, we see an alternate timeline Dio that is a horse racer, who gets the ability to turn himself and things near him into dinosaurs, and then later in 7 the main baddie summons Dios from other universes, some whom have The World as a stand, but they're all still horse racers. 8 has no mention of Dio as of yet.

>8 and 4 recognised as good
>1,3 and 6 recognised as mediocre
The more Dio a part has the worse it will be.

Whats up with this anti villian of the week stuff? Why does Cred Forums & Cred Forums hate it so much? If it's done good like it was in part 3 where every villian is unique makes it fun and cool, seeing how the team each has their own strengths and the interactions they have together was one of the reasons that I cared about everyone in the party so much
Aside from Kakyoin being criminally underdeveloped each character had their own relationships within the group, Polnareff's guilt and friendship with Avdol, and eventually his respect for Iggy
Avdol's past relations with Jonathan and their trust
Jotaro, a stoic character comes to care about the others, especially his grandfather
The friendship they all shared is one of the main reasons that part 3 is among my favorites, slightly below 4, marginally above 5 and closely followed by 7

>this thread

But Dio is the best thing about each part he is in. I think it's just a coincidence

>alternate timeline Dio that is a horse racer, who gets the ability to turn himself and things near him into dinosaurs

You can't make this shit up

He's the villain.

>All the Higaskita-8 family stands have "king" in their name

it's only a matter of time before it just werkz again

KC doesn't make things hot