This pseudo-intellectual reviewer garbage with emphasis on pretentions got old pretty fast

This pseudo-intellectual reviewer garbage with emphasis on pretentions got old pretty fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHnYFP73MKE
youtu.be/eFQhw3VVToQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its comedy, thats it.

>I was just pretending to be retarded
who thinks this is funny?

I agree. Yahtzee is pretty funny when not tied to his ZP personality. Sad Drown Out is over.

Hang yourself faggot

>Taking Yahtzee seriously.
Consider the following...

awful high buzzword/word ratio there son

But he's not funny.

Every six months or so I watch a Zero Punctuation video on a whim and wonder why I stopped watching him. Then I get to a particularly garbage opinion and I'm like "Oh yeah, that's why".

>comedy is objective

Well its a good thing nobody's making you watch it.

>reviewer

He's a reviewer? I thought it was a comedy show where he pokes fun about the things that are wrong about a game. What scores has he handed out?

He has a top 5 list every year.

which of the words are too big for you son? i'll translate or at least try to dumb it down for you

So do I. Does that make me a reviewer? Would you like to know which games I liked more than others?

Mother of god he was fucking DULL in that podcast.

>implying giving out arbitrary ratings makes you a reviewer

pseudo-intellectual
emphasis on pretentions

what does this mean?

On the most basic level, yes, that makes you a reviewer.

Shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

My game of the year is Total Warhammer. 9/10

Anyone can be a reviewer. Just few get paid.

>let's drown out ended
why go on

I will literally pay you in (You)s for your top 5 lists.

>This pseudo-intellectual reviewer garbage with emphasis on pretentions got old pretty fast.

Considering what passes for intellectualisim or even general quality in reviews?

>Yahtzee moved to the US
>it's totally not for his American girlfriend from America, guys
>it's because he thought he could get a gig in southern california

I sure do hope he's being paid well for ZP and those games/books no one cares about, because striking out for cali to make it big is usually followed by waiting tables by day and sucking dick by night.

Dude peaked at the Wolfentstein limerick episode. This was genuinely impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=zHnYFP73MKE

>I don't like this guy's style of humor.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.
THIS IS N O T V I D E O G A M E S

It's just a stupid bait thread, hide and report.

Whatever happened to the bar?

Why do people sound smarter when talking in a standard English accent?

Bad comedy is still comedy.
Jack and Jill is absolute garbage but it still belongs in the "comedy" category.

He doesn't like using numbers to define opinions.
He also makes fun of people who can't understand his thoughts without number at the end.

I liked his books.

He sold his part, some time later it went under. There were two bars, don't know if both went under or just one.

>with emphasis on pretentions
"Pretentions" [sic] to what?

I like him

He can talk fast and has an accent that americans find funny
You'd be an idiot NOT to capitalize on that

>I don't like something nobody is forcing me to watch.

Okay?

meh, most the time hes right though so that pretty much invalidates everything going on itt

Alright

Grim Dawn
LoL
Age of Mythology: EE

Didn't play anything else.

I liked the books too. I got the paperbacks, but the audiobook versions were especially awesome.

Wow! 10/10! You're the best! Amazing! Fantastic!

It's like you were trying to make a point here but got promptly BTFO by anons.

THANK YOU NOW GIVE ME MY (YOUS) YOU FAGGOT

How is Yahtzee intellectual? Are you perhaps projecting your educational insecurity in making media you dislike be made by "pseudo-intellectuals"?

i think yahtzee is a bit of a moron when it comes to modern games but i like listening to his commentary on some of his youtube shit
he's pretty well grounded on what is good vs what is bad and le politicks but nobody really gives him credit because he's so well known for zero punctuation

Speaking of Yahtzee
I was playing his old games recently and BOY is he up his own ass 3/5 of the time with those, especially in dev commentaries where it becomes apparent that he's a lazy nig but still tries to write DEEP THOUGHT-PROVOKING stories... off the cuff.
They're not actually bad, they're honestly enjoyable, but MAN is it a little much at times.

PRAISE. I PRAISE YOU SO MUCH. HERE, HAVE ALL OF MY (YOU)'S!

ONE (YOU) ISN'T ENOUGH!
YOU NEED MORE! MORE

Yahtzee doesn't even have a levels or a degree

he's a fuckwit

Let me guess. Leftist, Bernie supporter, hates Trump because he's "racist" and "says dumb things". Talks a lot about how both choices this election are terrible. Doesn't do in-depth research to form opinions on political topics. Derives most of said opinions from apriori beliefs that are molded by forums or other biased websites that can't possibly give you a holistic understanding of the subject.

I don't like the new American Gabe on his stream

Are you actually denying that Zero Punctuation is comedy?

youtu.be/eFQhw3VVToQ

Which one of these is you, beeyotch?

>The Daily Show
Yea that's another thing. Watches vapid, empty court jesters like Jon Stewart because he gives you zany one-liners to use against your Republican friends on facebook.

You salty af, beeyotch. Just admit you got #shrekt, kid.