Mention ocarina of time

>mention ocarina of time
>"OMG THE WATER TEMPLE IS SO HARD XD"

Is it just me or is it the easiest temple I have ever played?

I find it hard actually. So damn confusing

normie faggot

Yeah its easy, you can even skip nearly half of it.

Played lots of zeldas, water temple is annoying

forest temple was more confusing than the water temple

Its not the easiest.

Forest temple was missing a key at the very beginning. Rest was cake

It's literally a meme.

Same with Navi's infamous "Hey Listen"

When people mention the Water Temple, they're confusing hard with tedious.

>path through the temple is literally a line that you constantly backtrack over
>confusing

It hard for me, the stupid shoot the sun to get fire arrows was easy compared to the water temple

Its funny because Navi only nags you if you're retarded enough not to do what she says while also running around the overworld doing nothing. It was Nintendo's tard getting lost prevention system and tards hated it.

hardness comes from how since you miss a key you restart the process of moving water which was confusing at least for me

>or is it the easiest temple I have ever played?

That's a bit of a stretch though.

It's not as hard the memes make it out to be, but calling it "The easiest temple you've ever played" is just being a blatantly contrarian faggot

Im exploring, fuck navi but Fi was the real cunt

When you are 10 years old it's certainly not the easiest temple but it's not hard at all.

It's easily the most frustrating temple in OOT. Changing the water level is boring and time consuming and it's easy to forget where some things are since everything looks the same. It's not as bad as bandwagon faggots say but I really can't think of a worse OOT temple. MM's water temple was worse though.

Funny enough, the water temple was the only dungeon i got stuck on.that alone gave me something to think about

It's not difficult, just more tedious than previous temples. There are a few keys that are only accessible at a certain water level, and if you miss them, you gotta suck the fucking game off to get back to that particular level.

Nothing in OoT is difficult. Tedium is the name of the game. Racing to get the Biggoron Sword against time and stilted mechanics - that's tedious.

it is the easiest temple I have every played. Kill your self stupid faggot

This, the water dungeon is just not fun. Same with the great bay dungeon

Anyone got that twitter screencap where someone replied "at least you're not stuck in the water temple" to a person diagnosed with cancer?

Easier than the deku tree? Fuck off

Go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw
You aren't impressing anybody

What's worse? Water Temple in OoT or Ice Temple in LttP?

Pls no

>What's worse? Water Temple in OoT or Ice Temple in LttP?
OoT, 3d puzzles are more tedious than in 2d

It's just a meme perpetuated by normies. Much like how Navi was only a minor annoyance in the original game ( it never actually bothered me as a kid, I was more angry about the Kaepora Gaebora DID YOU GET ALL THAT? Yes/No thing.

deku tree isn't a temple. Nor are any child dungeons (except spirit temple I guess)

>play it on master quest
>has the utter bullshit of hitting walls navi turns green on with the hookshot as a necessary way to continue
>but i ended up not going to some of the rooms anyway so i got done faster than i expected

It's not hard, it's annoying (changing the boots) on the original N64 version. Solved in the 3DS though I didn't play that.