name a better collection of games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RT3NA5Q08mk
youtube.com/watch?v=cgRP-F-TOOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Megaman the Wily Wars

The Orange Box

Train simulator + all dlc

I remember being like 10 and buying this game used for my super nintendo for I think it was five dollars. One of the most satisfying purchases I've made.

I still remember being hypnotized by the bright colors and just everything about the games felt so good to play.

I miss being a kid

Command and Conquer: The First Decade
Warcraft Battlechest.
Thief: Complete Collection
The Orange Box
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Splinter Cell Trilogy
Depths of Doom Collection
Duke Nukem Megaton Edition
Fallout Trilogy (Pre Fallout 3)
Master Chief Collection (Post patches)

Subjective shit. Blah, blah.
I also like Mario All Stars even if it only contains one of the three best mario games..

I dunno man, it's minor but that bug in the original 2 will never not bug me.

All-Stars and World should be a rite of passage for kids playing vidya. That's how you start them with Consoles, I'm not sure for PC, maybe something like RCT? (I mean Doom's the obvious choice but that depends upon the kid)

Mgs legacy collection, KH 2.5

Best me to it

There's a patch for it at least.

1.5 was better as a collection but that's more down to the game's themselves. Individual titles were better in 2.5, but 1.5 fully covered the setup to KH2

>no collection on the 4
>the only way to have all games on one system is to enjoy V at a silky smooth 10fps
Suffering

They couldn't have added one more to make it 10000?

Literally everyone had this

Get a load of this europoor

Name a worse collection of games.

How the fuck did this manage to have LESS than the SNES version

It didn't.

SMAS and SMAS+SMW are 2 different SNES releases.

no reason for it to not be that version. Or throw in all mario snes games, especially for the fucking wii.

The one with SMW was only released in English so of course Nintendo of Japan will never acknowledge its existence.

pretty much any, all stars is bad

Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World was never released in Japan, that's why. Besides, there are changes in that version of SMW.

This

Neo-Nintendo

This is why "name better" threads don't make sense. Really they should be "name other great".

OK.

either the mega man collection or the mega man X collection
either way really mario isn't very good
oh that reminds me, one of the million sonic collections is better as well

Sonic Mega Collection

Not gonna lie, I bought it for the box art alone...

*Plus

>doesn't actually have MGS1

that's literally the first game I ever owned. I was 9 years old. I'm 28 now.

it didn't include super mario world though. But I did own that as a separate game later on.

All Stars is Trash.
First, Lets talk about the complete bastardation of the physics in Super Mario Bros, and Super Mario Bros 2 (J). In the original games when Mario hits a block, he bounces back quickly with no loss of momentum. Not so here! In this shitty game, Mario is sucked up for a split-second, and goes straight up, and goes right back down, straight down; this tiny physics change, literally ruins the entire flow and balance of the game, making it a completely lesser and different experience. Instead of a seamless flow of gaming action, you constantly stop, and start, and stop, and start.

Now, let's dress the shit artsyle and the removal of all soul and originality from each game. Everything got a pass of generic, forced added detail, which is far less aesthetic and clean than the originals. And some style changes are just plain retarded, such as putting Lego bricks in some of the Egyptian Room.

And I want to quickly mention the music/sound, which is quite honestly sounds worse than Miyamoto farting into a computer.
Mario 1 (NES) youtube.com/watch?v=RT3NA5Q08mk
Mario 1 (Allstars) youtube.com/watch?v=cgRP-F-TOOo

Though some of you cant see why it is shit because you are poor excuse for gamers, I'm sure most of the intelligent people here can see what an abortion this mess is