How often do you enjoy games with others

Not specifically talking Co-op. This includes playing while another watches or you take turns. I tend to play games more with company than by myself lately

NORMIES OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty much in the same boat. Games have become a social medium for me since time alone is time to be used doing more productive things.

play games that the other person knows something about then you can talk about the best moments of the game, keep it interesting, being good at the game helps too

I don't care for people.

must of had a lonely childhood

Not really. I was molested frequently. Throughout fifth grade I would often wake up with my underwear filled with a puddle of wet feces. My father raping me in the ass caused me to have some issue where my asshole would just leak liquid shit while I slept.

as long as the other person is interested in the game, I love it

Damn it now I have to masturbate again.

fresh out of friends at the moment

feels bad man

people have said they like watching me play in the past though
muh reflexes

streaming is gay now and doesn't fill the void anymore so forget that

You're a fucking faggot, dude.

i like to let my gay boyfriend watch/play games with me sometimes but it's hard when there's a tremendous skill gap
i tried playing dead rising 2 OTR with him and it just ended up being frustrating because i'm a game nerd and he's a little more casual

if I was a faggot I'd have fag friends
I have no friends
checkmate atheists

Are you the top or bottom?

No friends to play with anymore. One guy's mom won't let him leave the house outside of 70 hours of work a week (hes 25, forced to move back home due to his gf kicking him out), and the other friends are all too busy or live too far away. I post on craig's list and other websites asking people to play multiplayer video games from a list with me, but nobody ever responds to them.

>I post on craig's list and other websites asking people to play multiplayer video games from a list with me, but nobody ever responds to them.

That is the saddest fucking thing I've heard in a while. Somebody play games with this poor bastard.

reluctant top
it's real hard to find a good top, everyone wants to be the bottom

>from a list
like a steam list or can people can play on your couch
also what section of CL would that go on

I meant a list that I have physical copies of, and people would come over and play them on the couch.

I post it in the personal strictly platonic on craigs list, also in "Activities".

That's funny because I'm a top. Though my boyfriend has a hard time taking my dick. I'm on the large side, but others have taken it no problem. He gives the best blowjobs I've ever had, so it evens out.

Too bad you're not in my city, that sounds comfy

nice, it's always good to hear about a happy pair. i'm pretty satisfied with my... entanglements as well
Video Games

>I post on craig's list and other websites asking people to play multiplayer video games from a list with me, but nobody ever responds to them.
This is really sad and hilarious. where are your posts?

>One guy's mom won't let him leave the house
how?
also where you live?