The last video game character you played as becomes your roommate for a week

The last video game character you played as becomes your roommate for a week.

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ezf7l7ZPNh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not really in danger. DoomSlayer only seems interested in the ripping and tearing of the demon kind so I'd be pretty safe I guess. I just wouldn't dare drink any of his Cactus Coolers though.

I wish Urien would hold his Illuminati meetings somewhere else.

They always eat all the chips.

Frank West DR1 so I got a smart ass whos taking pictures of me.

My XCOM 2 A-Team consisting of two Spartans, a blonde Flip with a robot fetish, another blonde chick, a Japanese dyke and a depressed Swedish sniper.

I'm not fucked at all with CJ being my roommate, as long as he doesn't get followed by a bunch of ballas to our house.

oh great, i'm stuck with renekton from league of faggots
as if i didn't have enough scaly cock up my ass as it is

Won't have to worry about rent anymore so long as he's not stingy with his loadsamoney.
youtu.be/ON-7v4qnHP8

Chell from portal,i hope shes autistic enough to let me rape her

>solitaire

I'm dead.

>the ashy one
i think im okay with this

>playing LoL
>playing current LoL

why
maybe if you smoothtalk him, he'll keep his dick sheathed and let you fuck his cloaca

Nice.

you need to think what the fuck you just said and kill yourself. no really you shouldnt be alive.

>Yu Narukami

Welp, this could be a lot worse. Maybe he'll develop a social link with me and stay after a week.

nigga you gonna get kidnapped or obducted

Chief Pocatello
He will probably be a real solemn guy, mostly because of the hardships of his people
A bit boring I guess

>Chun Li and Gambit
They're nice people

Lucky

sometimes a nigga just needs to nig, ya know?
stupid sexy reptile

>Rean Schwarzer

I bet if I ask nicely and call it a quest he'd willingly do all my housework and shopping.

>reaper

better not leave a shitload of guns around the place, wouldn't even be able to argue with him about it

>the slayer of demons
>named Suzaku
Eh, could be worse.

>my blood dk
We can /suffer well/ together.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=ezf7l7ZPNh8

"Hey guys, there's an army here to kill you. What the fuck did you do to piss them off? Also, some chick called and said she needed you to psychic rape her again. What's that all about?