youtube.com/watch?v=FVHK0dbt8VE
youtube.com/watch?v=iC-2R_RiTac
youtube.com/watch?v=p40p0AVUH70
youtube.com/watch?v=k_VH3R1luEA
p4rgaming.com/do-we-even-need-video-game-developers-in-the-gaming-industry/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3OY0hDt5Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it was pretty good.
His update says there'll be more frequent uploads coming up. That's nice.

Nobody talked about Downwell when it came out. Nobody is going to talk about a guy talking about Downwell.

It was one of my favorite releases last year, and I had not noticed the thematic color break in the third world on certain sprites. He rose some very good points about the basic nature of the combo system as well.

Because even he can't make a review of a phone game interesting.

kind of looks like samurai gunn, is it using the same engine or something?

Pretty sure it's made in Game Maker Studios.

>thanks for the pateron money retards

That's basically what his latest video says.

I didn't enjoy Downwell

Because we already did. Give it a rest.

pretty much sums it all up

eventually he's going to die and we won't be able to tell if he's just taking to long on a video or not

so fucking half-assed
>guy makes decent content
>makes a patreon
>retards give him money
>starts making shit-tier content because he doesn't need to try anymore
happens not just to vidya either, see 'every frame a painting'

Hello Matt.

>starts making shit-tier content because he doesn't need to try anymore

Not really, there are plenty of guys that constantly make good content after getting a Patreon. With a regular schedule and quality content you can keep increasing your revenue stream.

After the initial interview with the guy making downwell, well before he ever actually finished the game and was just getting blown up by west coast press FOR SOME REASON, and seeing how up his own ass and ignorant he was of everything - sounding like a shill for some sort of "indie" scene, I decided to never give him a single cent. I can bypass on a game.

>Why aren't you guys still fawning over my latest video?
Fixed. Stop shilling and fuck off, you Potato cunt.

>Hello ladies and gentlemen
>Hello ladies
Fuck off Matt you SJW pandering inclusive progressive cultural marxist. Did you know what the percentage of REAL gamers who are female is? You say ladies and gentlemen as if it's 50/50 but it's not. I've dated a few girls that were pretty far left and the heated debates stop very quickly because they stop being leftists once you've been dating them and having all of these heated arguments with them. If you know what you're talking about and you're passionate about it then they crumble very quickly. Any fun that you might get out of having heated debates with lefty women is always temporary at best because if you really care about what you believe then you end up naturally converting them because they get emotionally overwhelmed by how ridiculously intense you get about this. The problem is that so many men today are kind of effeminate and they don't really give a shit about their beliefs, if they even have any beliefs, so they end up fighting fire with apathetic appeasement and agreeing with her just to get her to shut up. When a man is passionate though and he fights fire with fire then it's like this little cat that's having a go at a lion and suddenly the lion gets up and just roars at it.

>matthewmatosis

It took him 3 months to make a basic analysis of a mobile game. He literally fucking quit his job to do this. If you're supporting him on patreon you're a fucking idiot

>b-b-b-but he made that one decent review about Bioshock Infinite where he ripped it to shreds despite everyone else clamoring to suck Levine's cock, he's sooooo based don't be mean!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fangayism was a mistake.

You should make a video trashing either The Witcher 3 or Overwatch, just imagine all the asspain coming from fanboys.

False flagging can only take you so far.

But he's le Japanese just like based Pixel who made le Best Game Of All Time Cave Story, Cred Forums's mind must be blown by all these conflicting characteristics.

>butthurt matoshitfag can't handle that people dislike his Jewtube husbando that it HAS to be a false flag and in reality everyone likes Matoshit
fucking lol m8
you will never survive the hardships of life when you finally leave school

You are too obvious Matt.

I predicted this shit in 2014. I knew once Matthew's channel got too popular people would start spamming Cred Forums with threads with every new video and thus other people would start to hate him, solely based on seeing a lot of people talking about him.
Jesus. Just stop posting these threads so often.

You are too obvcious, Reddit.

>Nobody talked about Downwell
I remember Mark Brown dedicating a part of his video for it

Detail?

He actually did a whole video about it.

Why is no one talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FVHK0dbt8VE

who are the best youtube game analysis people? already subscribed to matthewmatosis and joseph anderson

is Mark Brown some dev or something?, he seems to know what he is talking about.

he has the most basic bitch, pedestrian opinion on literally every subject he's ever discussed

Still better than Halitosis.

actual devs don't waste their time on creating basic-ass "analysis" youtube videos

That would be pissed Pablo tho

>e-celeb trash
BECAUSE IT IS NOT FUCKING VIDEOGAMES YOU MONG

i hate his fucking voice

no that's gameranx, mad marco might be silly but he actually has opinions

>actual devs don't waste their time on creating basic-ass "analysis" youtube videos

Sometimes they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=iC-2R_RiTac
youtube.com/watch?v=p40p0AVUH70

>I'm disappointed no one ever said the word 'nigger'
What did he mean by this?

>i hate his fucking voice

This.

Who cares fuck off matthew

never watched a mark brown video where he expressed a single thing i hadn't heard before

not even in depth shit either, his videos are full of the sort of stuff you read on here, on /r/games threads, youtube comments etc

why does Cred Forums gives this guy so much attention?
youtube.com/watch?v=k_VH3R1luEA

black slaves being raped by their white masters

It's because he constantly self-shills on Cred Forums, he starts most of these threads.

>acknowledging that you go on Cred Forums

is there anything dumber you can do as a semi-big youtuber? any time someone mentions you, someone will assume it's actually you marketing yourself

I think Matthewmatosis was associated with the Gather Your Party guys that were mostly rejects from here. The project seems to have gone wrong somehow though.

Wanting to make racism a key plot point but being scared to actually depict racism.

Imagine if no one said nigger in Django.

PewDiePie used to post his shit here before he got massive. He started up here, actually. Cred Forums used to be quite jealous about his popularity (which was cute) until he turned into a huge my-behaviour-must-appeal-to-12-year-olds faggot.

>Imagine if no one said nigger in Django.
It may have been a somewhat good movie

Is this about Mafia 3?

MANLYTEARS IS FOUR FOOT THREE

Django Unchained was in a different time period Matt.

>GYP is still going

Completely forgot they existed. Gather Your Podcast used to be pretty good to listen to, especially when Cameron(?) was on.

what the fuck

shut the fuck up you dumb nigger

That's not so entry-level, that's the point.

Novacanoo.
Noah Gervais.

>Noah Gervais.

>Why is no one talking about this?
We don't discuss mobage.

Hm? His videos on Warcraft, Baldur's Gate, Doom, Half-Life, Mass Effect, Call Of Duty, etc. are excellent.

Egoraptor, he really opened my eyes on how poorly designed Super Castlevania IV is, and his megaman sequelitis is probably the best video you'll see for a comparison between megaman and megaman X.

His Zelda video isn't bad either, I've never played A link to the past before but I'm planning on picking it up for my Wii U soon.

He's not that bad. He's 100% storyfag, but at least he doesn't come as complete douche and actually explains his views.

>talk for hours commenting on the game without doing any sort of actual research or critique

His videos on Doom are bad. Defending Doom 3, which is just bad, and praising NuDoom, which is just a medicore console shootan,

Both games has nothing to do with Doom I-II. He doesn't understand shit about gameplay, depth and actual game feel.

He's a good guy. Even when I don't share some of his opinions I always understand why he came to the conlusion he did.

Okay, I know that introduction wasn't supposed to be humorous, but...

He did a long-ass video that is nothing but mindlessly praising Call of Duty, up until the latest rehashes. His opinions on anything are worthless.

All of his videos are well researched. Where is this coming from?

What are your grievances with Doom 3? I thought he was pretty spot on with it. What's wrong with the new Doom? Is it because it's not Doom 1 or 2?

>Both games has nothing to do with Doom I-II

Doom 2016 EXPLICITLY links all the Dooms together you dolt.

>He doesn't understand shit about gameplay, depth and actual game feel.

What makes you say that?

>All of his videos are well researched

>thread about downwell
>devolves into shitposting about matthew

They were right. p4rgaming.com/do-we-even-need-video-game-developers-in-the-gaming-industry/

It's especially sad because Downwell is a really good game but it seems literally no one on Cred Forums has played it. Do you people even like video games?

>EXPLICITLY links all the Dooms together you dolt
How so?
>What makes you say that?
youtube.com/watch?v=v3OY0hDt5Sw
This is a solid NuDoom, in Noah's review he talks about everything but actual game.

Matt was a code monkey, he was never a real developer.

Are you retarded? I'm saying he's an e-celeb, and like the article points out, people like talking about e-celebs more than the game itself. And this thread is an example of it because people are talking about Matthew instead of Downwell.

So you don't want to talk? Alright. Have a cat I guess.

>How so?

Doom 2016 makes it so Doomguy has been traveling dimensions for an untold amount of time, making all WADS canon.

I'm watching the video you linked, he's talking about arenas like Noah did. I don't see how you can say he talks about everything but the actual game and then link a guy who's talking about the same thing.

he doesn't even fucking edit his videos
sometimes the sound of the game is so loud you can't hear what he is saying
and oftentimes he repeats words but doesn't edit it out
at least once he coughed
sometimes he talks into the mic way too loud and then it switches to very quiet
you can hear his mouse click in the background

I watched his ME video and it was really way too long for what it is

and the cuck took his wifes surname didnät he

No one cares about the game.

Oh I agree his editing is atrocious and it's stupid that he doesn't take time to edit certain things out or do over a certain line. I'm pretty much 100% agreed with everything you said in that first stanza. I like the content, however.

Wait so we're not going to talk about Doom 3?

No shit

Noah Caldwell-Gervais is garbage but at least he has a regular schedule Matthew.

>It's especially sad because Downwell is a really good game but it seems literally no one on Cred Forums has played it. Do you people even like video games?
why the fuck would I play indie hipster trash? It looks like it was made in the 70's for fucks sake

what do /we/ think of hbomberguy?

Low T.