'High Chance' Cross-Platform Play may not be in Tekken 7 at Console Launch SaysHarada

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/23/high-chance

I bet Sony is behind this. They've shown they want to convert PC gamers to their platform. Well, I'm sure as hell not spending 700€ to get a ps4pro + pay2online to play a single game.

How does this affect you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/23/high-chance-cross-platform-play-may-not-be-in-tekken-7-at-co.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess it means the PC community will be smaller but that doesn't really bother me.

It can come out with half the game and it would still be more finished than SFV.

I really don't care since it's not FR that's vanilla t7

It has a story mode and arcade mode that's enough shit for casuals to pretend they're good at tekken

Are you retarded?

Bump

As someone who loves Tekjen but hates Street Fighter, and its fanbase, why the fuck is Akuma in this game? It actually makes me upset that I have to play a Tekken game with a Street Fighter character in it.

1. Tekken doesn't see as much success in the west as SF, so Akuma will appeal to the masses in that way.
2. Probably to test out the waters of how SF characters will happen in the upcoming TxSF.
3. Fits the most out of any crossover character into the Tekkenverse

Tekken sees much more success than SF in the west.

Hopefully xbone and PC can play each other.

It says the page doesn't exist. I think you're bullshitting me

Isn't Tekken 3 the best selling game in the West and World Wide still?

OP fluffed the link somehow.

avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/23/high-chance-cross-platform-play-may-not-be-in-tekken-7-at-co.html

This sucks major dick.

>No cross platform

Thankfully someone thought of this before a disaster happened. PC players are inherent cheaters, they only exist to ruin everyone else's fun.

KoF14 is better than all of those.

Sucks, but expected. Really hope no one actually thought it was going to be a thing.

>cheat
>in p2p

Are... are you retarded?

>cross-platform MP
>wanting to play with whiny sonygglet casuls
>wanting to play a first-hit-wins, dial-a-combo crapfest so bad that something like this would matter

'k

I play both on PC and console.

PC communities are usually dead in fighting games. Even a lot of the top players play on console. And fighting games are all about competition with other players, so yeah

All it says though is that it won't be there at launch. So it's pretty much confirmed that it will come later.

>Anyone who beats me is cheating
Console babies, ladies and gentlemen.

Big fucking deal. I'm sure this won't upset the 14 Tekken fans out there.

Fighting games are over, just pack it up and stick to the arcade

>at console launch
so it will eventually be there just like sf5. whats the big deal?

And nothing of value was lost.
Online play is for fags anyway.

With Tekken 7 and Central Fiction in the horizon, more and more newcomers are getting into fighting games. I thought it would be a good idea to give some guidelines on how to become a member of the fighting game community, for the benefit of all of us. If people could repost this list in coming fighting game related threads, we could help newcomers and ourselves as well.

Here are some things the fighting game community likes. To become a part of the community, you need to like at least three things from the following list.

1. Fighting games: obviously (not Smash!).
2. Shounen anime with fighting: The hypest shit, especially Dragon Ball. Dubs preferred so you can take in 100% of the action.
3. Martial arts movies: They inspire us to feats of superhuman strength and ability. Dubs preferred here also.
4. Wrestling: it is wrestlers whom we emulate when we enter the stage.
5. Hip-hop music: phat beats get our blood pumping for the match.
6. Personalities: if you don't know who Infiltration and Combofiend are, you're not gonna last long.

It should also be noted that if you're an introverted person, you shouldn't attempt to join our community. You won't enjoy our spontaneous shouting and inside jokes, and you're gonna ruin the atmosphere for us.

In general, the fighting game community is welcoming of newcomers, but for your own sake and for ours, give these guidelines some thought before you attempt to join us.

t. casual baby

t. cocksucking online warrior

Locals and tourneys are where its at, bitch.

Where does Tekken 7 fit?

Because fuck playing with PC users, every game I have with them in SFV is diabolically laggy

>locals
>for Tekken
>for any game besides Street Fighter or Smash

Ono and Harada are extremely good friends and it makes for a good opportunity to see how people would react to TxSF's style

Didn't Sony allow PC/PS4 crossplay for Rocket League?

It's probably Namco not willing to allow it due to hackers or something.

Yeah they've gotta develop more DRM for PC players so they quit fucking hacking.

nah really though jokes aside, it's probably just so they have time to make the PC port not total fucking garbage like SFV. I trust this is a good thing, and not a delay that turns into another delay, that turns into a cancellation.

>skullgirls
>high tier
(You)

>Tekken 7 may not have cross-platform play
>"I bet Sony is behind this hurr durr."
>Sony allowed cross-platform play in SFV

>clayfighter
but why? It's got all the features everyone loves in marvel. Retarded hitboxes that make no design sense, tons of infinites, a cast of awful characters that no one remembers besides the token "oh yeah him!" that they throw on the cover.

Problem is probably that Xbone gets the game too. Three way crossplay is unheard of. Would like to have crossplay with PS4 only since you need W10 for Xbone crossplay.

But Sony IS behind this.

Microsoft said there was no issue with crossplay with PC

>skullgirls
>not high tier
(you)

It's a garbage fighting game. It has only the waifus going for it, which are admittedly top tier.

t. casual shitter

I dont want to play with this filth (pc nerds) anyway

This. I've got nothing against the PC as a platform, but I turn off cross-play for PS4 Street Fighter V because far too many matches run at seconds per frame instead of frames per second.