Cozy Thread Post em boys

Cozy Thread Post em boys

>Start freezing and starving during the night because I'm a dumbfuck and took too much risks
>Find a shelter
>Rush in
>There's a corpse inside

Glad im not the only one who plays this

It's pretty fun but get stall really fast is all.

No matter how long I play it, gotta agree. I play for like 3 or 6 hours then stop for the day

what is it?

My problem with the game is how you can learn the maps very quickly. I feel like some procedural shit would be perfect for this game.

The Long Dark

The game is okay, but it's way too slow, I mean you have an autonomy of 5 minutes out of your house, if you fuck up you have to spend two days resting, fishing or some shit, gathering stuff just so you can survive + have enough resources to go explore again, I get it, its a really harsh climate and all but come on man, having to wait for days for good weather to go out and then having to rush from one shelter to another, having to make a campfire halfway etc is no fun.

is this game done yet or what?

I understand completely. It just a game for people who have total patientense. I don't have complete patientense but I still find the game enjoyable.

It will never be.
It's pretty much abandoned at this point

>patientense
Is that a word you made up combining patient and intense?

And before anybody says
>but they just released an update YESTERDAY
It's just a 'new gamemode' that could be done by tweaking the game settings.
It's only there to make sure the reviews don't tank and they can keep selling new copies

My phone is shit

how sad, i played it when there was only the one map with the frozen lake and it seemed promising.

But they're working on story mode, and they've got two whole new areas to go with it

I knew it was fucked when they just stopped talking about the story mode altogether

>But they're working on story mode
Sure they are, and it will be released any second now

I have faith it will come out eventually. They've been working on it a long time, but they've also been making steady progress.