What's that one game that's so bad even die hard fans don't like it?

What's that one game that's so bad even die hard fans don't like it?

Sonic 06

MGSV is unique in that casual fans love it and hardcore fans hate it.

The Zelda CDi games.

Other M
Federation force

user i wish i could agree with you but there are people who actually like that god forsaken piece of garbage

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

>tf you're that one game that actually likes it.

I'm a hardcore fan who rates 2 as the best in the series and I still enjoyed V.

Get out.

I thought Mario ShoeShine was fairly popular.

Agreed. Fucking gen 6 babbies be damned.

Okay probably should've said it better.
I do sorta like it, but I'm well aware of all the shittiness the game has in it.

It is; it's a (you) post.

Only with people who were babbies when it came out and have nostalgia for it. You see the same thing with the star wars prequels and aoe3.
Bonus points when they lack self awareness and claim that other people don't like it because of nostalgia.

If anyone likes this game they automatically revoke their right to live

resident evil 5/6

How can there be die hard fans of a game if they don't like it in the first place?

fuck you RE 5/6 is god-tier if you need a fucking stupid game to play through with your brother. Me and him got hyped to play 6 ONLY because it had co-op.

Sunshine was disappointing at the time, but after seeing what we got after, it doesn't seem so bad anymore

why would you need to play through an RE game with someone else

at its core RE is supposed, SUPPOSED to be survival horror

not grindfest 2k16 with friends and family

you're supposed to experience the horror and isolation alone

anyhow, none of what i said above actually applies to 5/6, but either way, no, FUCK YOU PAL

i still respect your opinion tho

Diablo III

Drakengard 2

Silent Hill: Downpour was when I realized the franchise was truly dead. Homecoming was absolute shit but it at least somewhat tried

Any post praising RE 6 in the very least should be treated as bait or underage and should not be taken seriously

The best thing RE 5/6 posters bring to this board is child identification. Easier to know who to avoid

hotel mario.

Devil May Cry 2?

I always get laughed out of the room when I say that DMC2 was my gateway to the series and I loved it.

Nothing wrong with it being a gateway, glad you got into the rest of the franchise because of it

It's just the worst of the series, although I'd still take it over DmC

DMC2 isn't unbearably bad, just tedious and repetitive. Like, it works. It's not broken. It's got good music, the controls work, there are some decent bosses and the graphics are okay.