Does Kojima hate his fans?

Why do people love him so much? He released a 40€ DEMO with 2 hours of gameplay, he released an UNFINISHED and repetitive game, and now he promised to release his new game IN 4 YEARS, using all the power of the PS4 PRO (still not on sale, and will be 4 years old by then).

So, he wants you to buy the next console, and wait four years for his game, or wants you to buy the PS4 in 4 years?... expecting that the PS4PRO will be still alive by then.

Does he think his fans are stupid or he just hates them?

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/09/18/death-stranding-will-be-out-before-2019-may-feature-heroine
siliconera.com/2016/09/19/expect-death-stranding-tokyo-2020-new-akira-movie/
unilad.co.uk/gaming/death-stranding-details-emerge-including-potential-release-date/
dualshockers.com/2016/09/18/hideo-kojima-talks-death-stranding-release-casting-more-denies-involvement-in-metal-gear-survive/
ign.com/videos/2014/04/03/metal-gear-creator-hideo-kojimas-5-favourite-movies
amazon.de/Sony-Death-Stranding-PlayStation-4/dp/B01H1QQG6W
amazon.de/dp/B01H1QQ8L0/ref=pd_luc_rh_bxgy_01_02_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.de/dp/B01H1QQIGU/ref=pd_luc_rh_sim_03_02_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
engadget.com/2005/11/21/death-threats-forced-kojima-to-lead-mgs4-project/
youtube.com/watch?v=9_8Qi-I4o9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because faintly he'll go

Kojima here. I don't hate my fans, just you.

Hey Kojima, OP here. When will you release Silent Hill?

>He released

I hate kojimbo as much as the next... Me i guess, too many niggas sucking his dick to be a "next guy" on sight, but wasnt that Konami's move?

>He released a 40€ DEMO with 2 hours of gameplay,
>he

Kojima might influence the games much, but he's not the one controlling everything.

you know
if twitter went down he'd actually start working on games again

Friendly reminder: if you think that MGSV TPP is good in any way, you are a contrarian faggot

It has already been released

>if you think the unanimously praised and beloved game is good you're a contrarian

I don't think you know what that word means

>unanimously praised and beloved game

A bunch of retarded kids on Cred Forums who said things like "i'm going to kill myself after this game!" and idiot timelinefags who wanted a Revenge of the Sith-tier revenge plot are the minority.

If you weren't retarded you'd understand "contrarian" means "holding an opinion against the majority value for its own sake", not simply liking a game that most people like.

>He released a 40€ DEMO with 2 hours of gameplay
Are you implying that wasn't Konami's idea?
Kojima's pay is already set, the only ones who benefit from MGSV's sales are Konami.

>So, he wants you to buy the next console, and wait four years for his game, or wants you to buy the PS4 in 4 years?... expecting that the PS4PRO will be still alive by then.
The fuck?
What do you want him to do, announce his game for consoles that don't exist?

>unanimously praised
It is fun to play the first hours, but after a while you think "that's all, nothing more?". Repetitive misions, empty and lifeless open world..

Not even the guy you were talking to I was just making fun of the 'unanimously praised and beloved game'. Because I've never met an actual person that said great things about this game. Plenty of reviews but pretty much everybody I talk to who actually played it didn't really like it. Just like the new Deus Ex

I'm sorry?

He said everyone who likes MGSV is a contrarian, that implies that the people who hate it are a majority.

>Does he think his fans are stupid
I think you're stupid.

If the game comes out in 4 years and you want it and you don't have a PS4 pro then buy one. If not, don't. It's really pretty simple and I'm not sure what you're so mad about.

>anecdotal evidence
Why did you even bother?

PS4 is still not on sale, and maybe it won't be anymore when he releases the game... so he is already doing that.

>PS4 is still not on sale, and maybe it won't be anymore when he releases the game...

Why wouldn't it be?
The PS3 is still on sale and it came out 9 years ago, while Death Stranding will come out in 2 years.

I'm starving for attention.

>Kojima is shit because I think the PS4 is not going to be in available by 2018

He said 2020. And I bet you my dick that in 4 years there will be a PS5 and rumors of a PS5 PRO or 6

>He said 2020

Would anyone go to Kojima's funeral?

Everyone but Cred Forums

>Beliving IGN
Read the real article
ign.com/articles/2016/09/18/death-stranding-will-be-out-before-2019-may-feature-heroine
>“It will be out before the Olympics,” said Kojima, referring to the Tokyo 2020 Games.

Then he said it will be out before Akira's movie... that was set in 2019. Yeah sure.

He said both before the 2020 Olympics and the new Akira movie, which comes out in 2019.
siliconera.com/2016/09/19/expect-death-stranding-tokyo-2020-new-akira-movie/

unilad.co.uk/gaming/death-stranding-details-emerge-including-potential-release-date/

dualshockers.com/2016/09/18/hideo-kojima-talks-death-stranding-release-casting-more-denies-involvement-in-metal-gear-survive/

>4 years

Oh god 4 more years of Death Stranding appearing in the super duper exclusive PS4 lists.

It makes already 3 years AT LEAST. Meanwhile you can buy a t-shirt and a cup with the logo of his new company.

>PS3 still on sale

user...

Exactly, before the new Akira movie, before 2019.

You are telling me you think the PS4 won't be available for sale in 2 years?

Or let's say it comes out in 2019.
You think the PS4 won't be in stores in 3 years?

Then it'll be a PS4 and PS5 game just like how MGSV was a inter-gen game.

>name is Quiet
>literally doesn't shut the fuck up while in position

Don't forget the part where he intentionally falsely advertised his game to be something that it wasn't, just to teach his fans a snarky lesson.
Twice.

Don't understand you guy... maybe it is that we see things in a different way. You think it is ok to advertise a game that will be released in 3-4 years for a console that is still not in the market? And is it ok the huuuuuge list of news about him and his game just because of a trailer?

>ign.com/videos/2014/04/03/metal-gear-creator-hideo-kojimas-5-favourite-movies
Do you think this is fucking normal?!

>crying about ground zeroes

Your beef is with Konami marketing execs.

What a pretentious fuck. I hope this bombs like Dead Island did.

>he's pretentious for giving a estimate launch release date

OP i think your confusing Kojima with Hideo.

Well his fans sent him death threats to make MGS 4, so..

amazon.de/Sony-Death-Stranding-PlayStation-4/dp/B01H1QQG6W

You can already buy the game, if you want! If he eventually releases it, of course.

>You think it is ok to advertise a game that will be released in 3-4 years for a console that is still not in the market?

But it's going to be in the PS4 too.
Besides was it wrong with announcing games for consoles that are not out yet?
Are you suggesting consoles should come out without letting us know which games they are going to have?

>And is it ok the huuuuuge list of news about him and his game just because of a trailer?
Multiple websites can't give the same news?

>Do you think this is fucking normal?!
What's not normal and what does that have to do with anything?

>EUR 69.99

how do the jews keep getting away with this

bullshit

And you can buy this ones too.
amazon.de/dp/B01H1QQ8L0/ref=pd_luc_rh_bxgy_01_02_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Hell, look at this, you can buy right now a game that doesn't even have a name.
amazon.de/dp/B01H1QQIGU/ref=pd_luc_rh_sim_03_02_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

well only retards pre-orders or give money to kickscam shit (neither is different than the other)
so its not like its new

engadget.com/2005/11/21/death-threats-forced-kojima-to-lead-mgs4-project/

You do know everything you are accusing him off is something literally everyone does in this industry, right?

You are accusing him of
>making his game be available for preorder
>announcing that his game will be out in a console that's not out yet
>talking about what influences his work

It makes me think what MGS4 could have been.

how old are you

this is old fucking news

>MGSV
>falsely advertised

no video game has ever had a more accurate and relevant trailer than this one youtube.com/watch?v=9_8Qi-I4o9E

MGS4 shouldn't have existed in the first place.
MGS2 wasn't meant to have any sequels, that's why MGS3 is a prequel.
Hell, development of MGS4 began without him.

He was talking about MGS2. It was sold as the return of Snake, but he decided to put Raiden.

>this entire post

There's a shitload of things you can criticize Kojima for, but every single one you mentioned here...
How is it bad?
And why criticize Kojima specifically?

>Why do people love him so much?

Speak for yourself, I'm one of the few people who enjoy a lot of elements of MGS4 but it did more damage than anything else, then he actually canceled ZOE3 and bitched at us for not buying his rush job of a shitty port that was ZOEHD so at that point, I didn't give a fuck about him. Then MGSV happened.

How ANYONE can defend this fucking hack after not only all that but the blatant fuck you that was MGSV makes me sad. He litterally shat on everyone and some people ate it up begging for more.

>twice
he was obviously referring to V

>replying to OP
>not the first post by this IP
lol someone's mad

What?

Are you OP?
I mean, you accuse Kojima of selling GZ separately, and then that he made ZOEHD.

You are just pulling shit out of your own butt for the sake of being angry.

No where did I even mention GZ, and although he didn't make ZOEHD, he canceled ZOE3 because of it's sales and bitched at the fans because of it like we should have bought it regardless.

Fuck that noise.

For me it is ok to advertise a game for a new console, but when it will come out in a relatively close date! He is talking about releasing in 3-4 years!
And are you so stupid to think it will run in PS4, PS4 PRO and that also it will be inter-gen for PS5?

>And are you so stupid to think it will run in PS4, PS4 PRO and that also it will be inter-gen for PS5?
Considering the PS4 Pro's improvements over the PS4 are minimal due to the bottleneck of the CPU, and that it wouldn't be his first inter-gen game, sure.

>but when it will come out in a relatively close date!
So your complaint is completely irrelevant towards the game being released in a new console, and it's just about the fact that the game was shown way too soon?

Also, the game will come out in 2-3 years, that's the same as TPP's marketing.
It was first shown in 2012, as Ground Zeroes, and it came out in 2015.

Or like MGS4, which was announced in 2005, and it came out in mid 2008.

>release Death Stranding at 1080p 30 FPS on the PS4
>4k 30 FPS in the PS4 Pro, if it doesn't get downgraded to 1080p 60 FPS since the PS4 Pro is shit
>4k 60 FPS on the PS5

That's it.

I have no quarrels with him as I don't really play games made by him or Konami, but he always gave me the impression to be extremely self-centered.

His damage control for Quiet design also gave me a good laugh.

It's not like he needed to do damage control since the only ones complaining where SJWs, and they forgot about Quiet before MGSV came out.

It wasn't Kojima's fault but Hideo's

Kojima didn't release anything, Konami did.

GZ was supposed to be the opening act for TPP but Konami wanted some money ASAP.

>Movinggoal.jpg

The most god-tier perfect gameplay of the entire series.
The worst story of the series.
That's it.

Oh no, he did, but i'm just saying that it wasn't necessary, so don't know why he did it.
He wanted a girl in a bikini in the game, and that's it.

I would for sure.

Don't know.

>Bethesda
>made some amazing games in the past
>Haven't made a good game since 2002
>universally hated

Kojima
>made some great games in the past
>haven't made a good game since 2001
>universally loved

Can somebody explain? 3 was a turning point into whacky characters and dull gameplay, 4 was cutscenes, 5 was just a terrible mess

>universally hated
Did you see how many people were cosplaying as Fallout shit at E3?
Or how much Fallout 4 sold?

5:25
double eli making us think one of them is david
you're supposed to think it's about liquid and solid because of the les enfants terribles quote
>it's actually redhead mantis and it makes no sense in the game but we added that so we can hype it up in a trailer

Been living under a rock?
Morrowind - 95% positive on steam
Ovlivion - 95%
Fallout 3 - 88%
Skyrim - 93%
Fallout 4 - 77% positive

And if you look at youtube, reddit, mainstream news websites, you'll see a situation developing where even casuals realize how shallow f4 is and are blaming bethesda. Same story with iPhone 7.

>77% on one game means it's universally hated

> you'll see a situation developing where even casuals realize how shallow f4 is
Casuals do not go to videogame websites.
They stick to twitter and youtube.

The same people mad at them now, will preorder TES6 in a heartbeat.

It's a big drop and it's impossible for it to be unnoticed by zenimax. There is nothing a game publisher cares more than the game's rating. They are anal about it so much that they refused a huge bonus for Obsidian because they had 84 and not 85 on metacritic. Publisher sees that game had a big drop in score, publisher makes dev to change course and make next game have bigger score. So it's highly likely that the next fallout will be a bit less dumb than 4. Maybe it will even have the skills/dialogue back.

>They are anal about it so much that they refused a huge bonus for Obsidian because they had 84 and not 85 on metacritic
They weren't mad about that.
The contract said they would get a bonus if the game got a 85 or higher in metacritic, and it didn't get it.