Is there a 2016 one?

Is there a 2016 one?

G900 Chaos Spectrum best mouse ever

who /G400s/ here

Too bad it's riced to fuck and back and costs almost three times as much as a G502.

Else I'd totally buy it.

Same here I currently own a g602 but dropped it so much its not as great as it used to be.
but 180 euros is fucking disgusting

Okay, how about we post a readable chart.

Yes.

>inb4 logitech shill
Logitech have exclusivity deals with the companies that make the best sensors available. As these deals expire you'll start to see more mice on top.

>Deathadder

Only good thing Razer ever fucking made

The abyssus is pretty good

>G600 is shit mice

heh, plebs can't handle a bunch of buttons, nothing new there.

Too bad it has terrible build quality and in a year you start to get double/missing clicks, and the middle mouse button just fucking dies.

>middle button just fucking dies

literally happens to me annually

can't let the form go though, it's so fucking good. I always buy another.

>mmb dies

Unfortunately this always happens to the DA. I just rebind the mmb to the side button and it's actually more comfortable to use anyway.

Is Zowie FK actually good? Might be getting it.

Also fuck G402. Right click start shitting itself literally after only 7 months usage.

I love its shape too, but I refuse to keep buying a new one yearly because Razer can't fucking use decent materials for their shit. Went for a Rival to try something new, and it has some fucking terrible rubber on the grips, even though the rest is great. Here's hoping the G403 is good and built to last, because it has a kinda similar shape to the DA.

just ordered this badboy
switching from my mionix avior cause the scrollwheel is broken.

Doesn't the G pro and g403 prodigy have scroll wheel problems and rattling?

posting from it now senpai, can't imagine using anything else

My cheapass intellimouse 1.1a is all I need to beat nerds with muh gamers equipment.

I care more about shape of the mouse more than sensor accuracy

regret not buying another salmosa

me, ataxia think is good, so hand stay

who else /topre/ here

>own a "shit-tier" $25 mouse and low end rig
>completely destroy shitters online that play on $2500 Alienware rigs and Razer mice/keyboards
>get called a hacker on a near daily basis

>Cred Forums kids still think +$100 "gamer" mice are worth it in any capacity

Can someone explain to me what the difference between Hurno and Ormon switches are for mouses?

There's so many things wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin

I got a Naga Chroma yesterday because my old 2012 Naga died. But about 70% of the games I play are MMO's and I just cant manage without my thumb numberpad anymore.

I will forever have a shit tier mouse and I know it.

good job man you're good at video games!!!

luckily for me I play wow and all classes have 4 button rotations now so I don't need a numpad mouse eleg

I'm considering picking this one up. I don't play MMOs, but I do play Dota, so it looks kinda useful. I also have a TKL keyboard, so having more buttons on the mouse seems like a good idea.

>MX518 still going strong after 6 years

I'm gonna be sad when it dies.

I really don't understand the downscaled image posting that happens around here. I see people post images that are unreadable all the time rather than posting the original resolution.

I have Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

It's otherwise a good mouse but I have to set sensitivity to max or it will be too slow. That's pretty odd.

You could just get a razer naga or g600, but then again why are you playing mmos are dead at this point and the golden age of mmos is long gone.

Why does the God Tier have so many absolutely horrific looking ones? Decent tier looks to be for human hands.

Are there any mouse that
1. Fits big hands
2. Has sidebuttons vertically
?

I have had two Sidewinders and they've both been pretty perfect, except that the mouse wheel in x5 is shit and broke down fast, and that x8 is wireless (and the mouse wheel has been starting to become unresponsive).

The vertical side buttons are fucking amazing, you can press either button with a slight thumb movement. Whereas in horizontal ones you need to move you whole wrist forward to push the further button with thumb or the nearer.
I don't get why other mice don't have this.

Zowie owner here. I regret my purchase. Switched back to my old adder.

Zowie is just an expensive MS mouse with dpi switcher on the bottom of the mouse for some reason.

Anyone has same chart but for keyboards?

The G pro looks pretty normal and the g403 prodigy is the look of the EC-A.

Using a roccat savu since a few years.
Did I do good?

Is the new CM Storm any good? My old broke and now its discontinued.

Deathadder is the most comfy mouse I've owned yet, anything similar but cheaper?

>Super light
>Slick design
>Costs around 10€

No need for anything else unless you're tryhard cunt.

>No side buttons for browser
No thanks.