How many friends have you made playing vidya, Cred Forums?

How many friends have you made playing vidya, Cred Forums?
Do you keep up with them?

Why would I want friends who play video games?

I only call people friends that i meet irl.

about 40-50. I don't "keep up" with any of them because friends online =/= friends in real life. I do chat with them when i'm online and we're playing the same stuff. Otherwise no.

The first sign of a clingy faggot is that they don't leave you alone and try to bother you with either real life nonsense, or to hear about your real life. Drop them immediately because they'll keep going.

Uh... Umm... H-hey!
Uhh...

Do y-you play v-video games?

I don't need friends. They disappoint me.

>How many friends have you made playing vidya, Cred Forums?
None
>Do you keep up with them?
No because I don't have any fucking friends.
Who am I going to keep up with? Myself? I do pretend that other people are in the room and we're having a really good time until the crushing reality comes back in, so I guess that works.

I've never had a friend for more than a few months at a time

At this point, I've given up trying

>internet friends

Never had online friends. But I admit that I've made no attempt to make any.

I frequently add people after having played an exceptionally enjoyable game with them, most of them fade into obscurity quickly though. Mostly people who turn out to be online far less than me, if there's no contact I lose touch very fast.

There's about 6 people I met online I'd actually considered friends, 3 I still do

i hate people

I have a rule 34 for this comic.

I have a lot of online friends. They come and go, but over the years I have a few who stuck around that I'm close with.

I'm always open to making friends, though, so it helps.

I made a friend somehow in Dark Souls, while playing PvP

>How many friends have you made playing vidya, Cred Forums?
zero
>Do you keep up with them?

True friends don't "come and go".

Im bad at keeping friends.
None of my online friendships lasted more than a week.
I think im just too boring to have friends.

Not while playing games, but I've met 4 people through gaming forums whom I consider good friends. I think we know each other for more than 10 years now. We don't meet that often, but we talk regularly. One of them asked me to be his best man at his wedding.

I know, that's why I mentioned that I have some closer friends who I still talk to.

I wish I had a friend still. The last friend I had died of cancer, and the last human friend I had was a mysterious disappearance. Cops searched for 3 months. I looked around too for a while after that.

Weird part is, we were both pretty much shut ins. We'd visit each other and stuff now and then, but besides that and buying food, we'd hardly leave our houses.
I was the one who found out he was gone. Car in the parking lot still, and his laptop was still open on Cred Forums
I never stopped thinking about him or where he went.

Found a bunch of cool friends by playing vidya and discussing about it on /vg/. I go to meet a few of them sometimes every year and and even met a beautiful woman which I'm gonna marry and live with starting this november

can't say that I don't keep up with them

That just means they want to talk to you without you spouting memes you fucking autist

Before TF2 went free to play, we had one server for people from my country only that was really tightly-knit together, we had our own forums too. After the game went F2P, the server mostly died with all the newfaggotry
Sometimes when I play some new games, people still say "hey, are you the guy from that server in TF2?" since I always use the same alias
times were more simple back then

Quite a lot. Met about a dozen of them IRL. We still keep in touch, though nowadays mostly through kikebook and skype rather than video games.

I tend to not let go a game. I keep playing 'ruined' games because I hate building my characters and skills back up. So I know a lot of dudes. At this point, I don't really feel like they're my friends, but I know how to not piss people off so I get easy invites which is what matters.

The only real friend I made was a dude from Belgium I met on a tf2 surf map 3 years ago, we have been talking at least once a week since then, I like him.

I keep people on each game and don't let them know I play other games. If I play WoW, I keep WoW to WoW and hope they don't find out I play something else and want to add me on there.
Also, friends suck, you feel obligated to play with them. Video games should be my selfish time where I do what I want

>The last friend I had died of cancer, and the last human friend
>the last human friend
>human friend
>human
>friend

Zero online friends
Zero RL friends

How does he do that???

Damn barneyfag, even I didn't think you were this autistic. Faggoting up a thread because of a singular panel from a comic which doesn't even mention mlp but ponies in general. And as such it puts those individuals at the butt of the joke.

Thank you mods.
He's a faggot who only looks at pony shit despite hating it.

The powers of autism are great and varied my friend